Warmth

By vickie2021

Sasuhina story. This story was inspired by one of my favorite sasuhina stories called "In the Light" by @Tayt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 24

821 36 5
By vickie2021

Hinata

I never thought I would see Naruto like this; drunk, snoring, and drooling on my carpet. He stumbled into the compound late this night, hollering my name. Father let him come to my room since we are now engaged. He busted in, demanding we need to talk about something serious. I was really worried he would bring up Sasuke. Naruto isn't stupid, it was only a matter of time before he found out. I was ready to reassure him that Sasuke doesn't matter. "Ramen prices went up 30 cents in the time you were gone, Hinata!" he shouted in the middle of my room, staring at the ceiling. His face was flushed, and his stance was wobbly. I furrow my brows and tilt my head to the side, staring at my bright haired fiancé.

"Are you drunk?"

"No" he grins. "Maybe" he giggles before continuing. "I miss you" he whines, taking a step toward me with his arms out as if he was about to hug me. And I stand up from my bed, waiting for his embrace. His other foot follows, dragging on the floor before he trips over my bunny slippers, and lands face down.

"Naruto!" I gasp. I collapsed to the floor, ready to help him up. I freeze as a gentle snoring escapes his lips. I roll my eyes and leave the room to get three bottles of water. Two for him and one for me. I rolled him on his side, and placed the bottles of water next to him. I cover him with a blanket before leaving him on the floor to snuggle up in my bed.

...

I jump up to a commotion in my bathroom. My bathroom is connected to my bedroom. I open the door to see Naruto scrambling in a towel. My shower rack was now scattered on the floor and Naruto was picking up my wash items off the floor.   "Sorry" he grins.

"I will have someone fetch you fresh clothes" I slam the door blushing. I would help him, but he was shirtless and dripping wet. The old me would have fainted at the site. He came out fully clothed and dry. He was drying his hair with a towel as he sat next to me on my bed.

"Sorry about last night... and just now in your shower" I giggle.

"It's fine."

"I came over to ask you a question." I glance into his deep blue eyes, and nod for him to continue. "Do you love me?" The small smile on my face faded quickly. My eyes widen, slightly staring in his deep pools that demand the truth. I do love Naruto, as a friend. But I know that's not what he means. I have loved Naruto for so long that I am not quite sure when that love depleted. I never lost that love, it just wasn't for Naruto anymore. That kind of love has taken a new face, but the face does not love me.

I poured out my soul to Sasuke at the trading ground, and he never acknowledged my feelings or the baby. I unconsciously touch my belly. He seemed so adamant about the baby, but once I told him it was gone, it's like he didn't care. He just tried to flirt as if I didn't just confess the loss of our baby. Is he delusional? I thought we would have made everything right by now. I can't continue to love someone like him.

"What did he do to you?" I almost forgot Naruto was right here.

"Who" I questioned, although we both knew who he was talking about. What a dumb thing to say. "I mean nothing bad" I say, looking down, twiddling my fingers.

"Nothing bad?" He questioned "What happened between you two outside the village?" I can't tell Naruto what we did. No one can know what happened or how I feel towards Sasuke. It is in the past, and I was stupid to think he felt something for me. My leg begins to shake as I regret giving myself to him. How can I make such a huge mistake? I have to make it right. " I know something happened." he says, grabbing my leg right above my knee, causing it to stop bouncing. "What did he do to you?" he said intently. I looked into his eyes, ready to tell him what happened.

"When I was taken from the village, I was held prisoner in some facility. Sasuke was the other prisoner. We were able to escape together."

"Then what." He doesn't look away.

" I can't talk about it." I say honestly. My mouth would not let me speak of it. "but nothing bad." I say, offering a small smile.

" Sasuke can be evil." The smile faded from my lips. "An elder was killed last night. I think he did it."

"He wouldn't do that!" I retaliated immediately. Naruto smirks.

"Y'all must not have spent enough time together if he has only shown you his good side." I need to stop acting like I know Sasuke very well. "You have changed." he continued.

"Yes, but for the better."

"I'm not so sure of that." he whispers under his breath. I like the changes I have seen in myself. I am more confident in myself and in my actions. I don't have lots of anxiety anymore. I don't fiddle or hesitate as much anymore. I have more appreciation for my friendships, village, and family. I am not as shy or timid. I lift my head to the heavens more and have an improved determination when I want something. The only thing I don't like about myself, since Sasuke, is how unsure I am of my feelings, and how I've become increasingly horny. "Do you still want to marry me?"

"Of course." I say, truthfully. I might have feelings for Sasuke, but actions have made it clear that Naruto is the right choice.

"Our engagement party is tomorrow." As quickly as he said it, he was gone. I shower and get ready for my day. I'm going to visit who I miss the most in times like this.

...

"No new developments, but he is still stable." The doctor says before leaving me and my cousin in the hospital room.

"I know you're awake." I say "You're just so stubborn, you won't open your eyes." I sit in the chair next to him.

"I need your advice. Real advice. I would go to Kiba but I know exactly what he would say. We think exactly alike. Hannabi would not understand. All my girlfriends wouldn't believe me if I told them. Plus, it would crush Sakura. Shino went on a mission to discover a new bug." Sigh "Therefore, I need you." Tears begin to escape my eyes.  "I don't know whether to follow my mind or my heart. I keep thinking about you and TenTen. You have never followed your heart, even though I wish you would. TenTen loves you and she is beautiful, kind, smart and ambitious. My situation isn't as black and white. Sasuke is cruel, vengeful, nonchalant, and dark. He is the total opposite of me yet he is careful, smart, proactive, and determined. He has a lot of qualities I love. It's like he has put a spell on me. I wake up thinking about him, and I go to sleep to the same song. When I close my eyes, I picture his face, his dark eyes, his sexy smirk, and his chiseled chin. I can't get over how his hair falls perfectly over his face. When I picture his smile, I smile. I vividly remember his hands touching me, our breath's becoming one, me absorbing all of his heat. I replay our naked bodies together every day! UGH! It's annoying. It's consuming my mind and feelings. As soon as I fall in love with him in my thoughts, I think about how he abandoned me for months. Left me blind and hurt from my miscarriage. When he came back, he made nothing better. It hurt worse to see him." At this point I am sobbing.

"I shouldn't be with someone like that. I should be with someone who is nothing like him. I should be with Naruto! I have to be with Naruto, right?" I scream. "RIGHT? I need you to tell me that I am right! Please!" I don't know what took over me, but my hands glowed purple, and I used all my chakra to hit Neji's chest. "Please Neji!" my tears fell on his hospital gown. "I need you!" Nothing happened so I did it again. I use my chakra to hit his chest once more.

"UUUUUUHHHHH" Neji's eyes shot open as he took a huge breath. The machines he was hooked up to started making loud noises, causing doctors and nurses to rush in. They pushed me out of the room.

"Wait! Is he OK?" They close the door in my face and I am forced to wait. I waited for 20 minutes until I saw a nurse leave the room. I use this opportunity and slip through the door. "Neji" I whisper, seeing his eyes wander all over the doctor's faces. Once our eyes connected, he grinned.

"Hinata you can't be in here." Said the doctor.

"Is he okay?"

"Yes, thanks to you. Neji will need his rest and lots of fluids. Visit tomorrow. We got it from here." The doctor says, urging me to leave.

"I just want a hug." The doctor sighs and reluctantly moves out of my way. I quickly rushed to hug Neji. Everyone will be so happy. "I miss you." I whispered in his ear. Before I could get out of his embrace, she whispered back.

"This time, we will both follow our hearts." I lift my head and look at him wide eyed. He could hear me the whole time!

"OK that's enough" says the nurse pushing me out. I hurry home with his words fresh in my mind.

________________________________________________________________

OKAY!! Don't kill me please!

Next chapter will be out very soon, I know you don't believe me just watch ;)

Next chapter will be sasuke point of very. It will get spicy as sasu confronts hina!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 789 42
When Uchiha Sasuke was just about done with everything he's endured, he finds himself in a foreign land where he meets Hyuga Hinata. Struggling with...
11.9K 254 15
Mesmerized by Hinata, Uchiha Sasuke develops a feeling towards hinata. In his darkness she became a light. Love blooms in his heart. A story abou...
212K 7.2K 19
Its a sasuhina fanfic. If you don't like the ship or feel offended by it then please kindly leave. But if you are a hardcore sasuhina fan then this i...
194K 6.1K 30
Naruto Fanfiction. Sasuke Love Story. She is a beautiful girl with hair as white as snow, but also has an unknown illness which makes her cough up b...