The Lovers Physic ~ Five Harg...

By howicopehelp

why are people still reading this lol Hi! This is my first story ive made on here so it might be cringy. Also... More

Characters
Prologue
Camila's Power
Shes Awake
You were right
A/N
Drunk As Fu-
I Warned Her
Commission
Harold Jenkins
What Did You See?
I Love You
Tick, Tock.
Puppet Master
THE END
adios this series

Time

98 1 0
By howicopehelp

I woke up early. I slept really good. Maybe the best I've ever gotten. I heard that the whole family had talked about a book Vanya made. So might as well check it out, right? I opened the book, and got to reading. 'My name is Vanya Hargreeves, and this is my story. We were never a real family. We were out fathers creation, family in name.. but not in fact. In the end, after our brother ben had died, and Camila going into a coma, there was really nothing connecting to us. We were just strangers living under the same roof.. destined to be alone.. starved for attention.. damaged by our upbringing.. and haunted by what might have been. We all wanted to be loved by a man incapable of giving love. Our father never missed an opportunity to remind me that I was ordinary. A hard thing for a little girl to hear. If your raised to believe nothing about you is special, if the benchmark is extraordinary, what do you do if your not?' I wont lie.. that was good. I kind of feel bad for her. Having to live like that for years. 

"Hey." Five says. 

"Hey.." I wave my hand to remember all the blood from yesterday. "Oh shit.. I forgot to clean this up.. ill do it later." We headed to the kitchen where we found Allison and Luther. "Hey guys? Why do you look so confused?" I ask. They both stand up and say 

"I was right.. mom killed dad. We found it on the security cameras." Luther said. 

"I told you they could do it! I knew they would figure it out!" I said punching five lightly. 

"I really am surprised but, yea I guess they did." They both look at us wierd. 

"You knew this entire time and didn't say anything?" 

"Exactly. And then I went to go tell five because I can't keep secrets." I smiled. 

"You little shi-" Luther extends his arm to choke me but five stops it. I got butterfly's in my stomach. 

"I was going to tell you guys but then I was like, if their peanut brains dont figure it out then ill tell them eventually! And now you know! Yaaaaay! Anyways, I'm hungry, is this food for me?" I pointed to the smiley face  that mom made. They didn't say anything so I assume that meant yes and I ate it.

Me and five went back to his room to heal our wounds. He had a tank top on and I couldn't help but look. I go to get band-aids for us.

"Ok! You want pepper pig band-aids or car band-aids?" I ask. 

"Is there another option?" I shake my head. He sighs. 

"Car-" 

"Peppa pig? Awesome! Ok here you go!" I hand him the box. I go to my room to change, and then go back to his so we can leave. 

"We are going through the window." He says. 

"What? Why cant we just go through the door?" 

"So people dont ask us questions." I shrugged and we were climbing down the ladder. 

"Damn it where is dads stuff!?" Klaus said. Silence filled the air. "Shut up!" Must be a ghost. "I'm trying to find whatever.. priceless crap was in that priceless box so that Pogo will get off my ass!" 

"Id ask what your up to Klaus, but then it occurred to me.. I dont care." Five said. 

"I do. Why are you digging through the trash?" I ask. 

"Forget about it! You know there are easier ways to get out of the house, guys?" 

"This one involved the least amount of talking. Or so I thought."

"And who was the one that said we should've went through the door? Oh! Thats right! Me!" I point out. 

"Hey, so.. do you need anymore company today? I could clear my schedule." 

"I've got plenty of company with Camila, and it looks like you got your hands full." 

"This? No no no I can do this whenever. I'm just-" He takes a step back and falls. I laugh hysterically. 

"DUMBASS!" 

"I just misplaced something.. thats all. Oh! Found it! Thank god!" He shows a bagel and.. takes a bite out of it. 

"Yea ok I think I'm going to go barf, be right back." I say. 

"Delicious!" He says as he continues eating. 

"I'm done funding your drug habit. Come on Camila." 

"Come on! You dont- Maybe I just wanna hang out with my brother and sister! Not you. Mi hermano! Mi hermana! I love you! Even if you cant love yourself!"

"Cuando tu aprendiste espanol?" I said, both of us getting in the car. Then we start the car. 

"What did you say? Five asked. 

"I just asked when he learned spanish."

"How did you learn spanish?" He asked.

"I grew up with it." I sighed, feeling tears forming in my eyes. "I miss them Five.." He held my hand, the other on the wheel. 

"I know."

TIME SKIP

"Wait, your saying we are going to sit here. ALL DAY. Waiting for this guy? Geez at least give me a bottle of alcohol man!" 

"Last time I did that, you threw up all over my floor. Instead, we have Delores." 

"Ill be right back I'm going to get us some food." I walk over to the gas station across the street. I sighed. You gotta do what you gotta do, right? I pulled out my gun. "Listen man, I dont want to shoot you, but just let me have some snacks, and some alcohol and ill be on my merry way." He nods with his hands up. While I was grabbing some chips and a bottle of alcohol, the guy was calling the police. I didn't even notice, just mind going wonders. I then ran off, put my gun in my pocket, and went back inside the van. 

"That was fast. Wait.. I didn't give you any money. How did you get that stuff?" He asks. I just stayed quiet and ate my chips. A few minutes later, we heard the police sirens. 

"Shit.. if anyone asks anything, just say.. I dont know just make something up!" 

"Goddamn it Camila!" A police man knocked on the window as he rolled it down. 

"Hello officer." He says innocently. 

"Hello sir, have you seen a lady with brown hair, brown eyes and a school uniform on?" Five shook his head. 

"No but I will tell you immediately if I do!" 

"Just to make sure, can I check the back of your van?" Five got panic in his eyes and said 

"If you really need to, but I dont think it would be a good idea." The cop shook his head and checked anyways. Fuck, I'm done for. Time to run for my fucking life. It went silent.

The sirens went quiet, and the officer hadn't opened the door yet. What the hell? I opened the door to see everyone frozen. Oh my god. No way right? If I did this.. how do I undo it? I started to get tired for some reason. I hadn't even done anything. Luckily, I was far enough from the van that nobody suspected me somehow. Why I am so tired? Everything went back to normal as I saw Luther and Klaus. What the hell are they doing here? I tried to walk back to the van, but I had no energy. They were going inside the van. I slowly crawled back to the van by the time they left. 

"Oh hey Camila. Where were you? Why are do you seem so tired?" Klaus asked. I ignored him as I crawled into the van. He shrugged and walked off. 

"Camila! What the hell were you thinking? Where did you even go?" I just panted for a few minutes and ignored his questions.

"Sorry I was ignoring you." I finally spoke, recovered enought to speak. "I think we have a problem." He looks over to me. 

"Why? What do you mean?" I sighed. 

"I think I can pause time, thats how I got out of there so fast." He just sat there and nodded. I fell asleep and five was still looking for this guy.

A few hours later I woke up. It was still day, but I was sick and tired of doing nothing all day. 

"Hey five?" I said, having my groany morning voice. 

"Yea?" 

"I'm gonna go back to the house, good luck with.. whatever you are trying to do. Ill be back later ok?" He nodded as I grabbed my alcohol. I drank about half of the bottle, making me drunk. I wobbled my way back home. "HEY BITCHES! IM BACKKKK!" I yelled. Apparently, some friends were behind me. Friends with guns. "Oh hey guys! Come on in." They were confused but accepted the invite. They walked off and later I heard shooting. 

"Camila! Get out!" Diego said. 

"What? There friends! I've seen them before. Right guys? And plus this is our house asshole." The one with the bear mask ran off to somewhere as I followed him. I drank some more out of the bottle. "Hey Klaus! You want some?" I say holding up the drink. 

"Hell yea!" He says walking towards me. The guy gets some rope he found and ties us up. "Do you still have that drink?" Klaus asked. I try and take a drink but I cant since my arms were tied. 

"Hey!! My drink!" He then put blindfolds over our eyes. "Woahhh. Klaus.. I think I went blind." I say. 

"Me too." He says. Next thing I know once I wasn't blind anymore, I was in a really cheap hotel. 

"What the fuck is this crusty shit hole?" I say laughing.

HIIII I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE IM STARTING TO RUN OUT OF MOTIVATION AND IDEAS OK WELL BYE HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT             1551 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 537 30
I seriously love this show so much, binged it in about a week. I hope these fics do the show justice. REQUESTS ARE NO LONGER OPEN! WARNING: SPOILERS...
8.2K 173 52
{Five Hargreeves x Reader} You obviously are looking through the eyes of yourself, Y/n (and sometimes Five). I would go through all the tiny details...
32.4K 961 33
「 O, mighty maiden from the unpromised land. You who resembled the beauty as Eve's vision and the serenity as Adam's compassion. 」 「 But underneath t...
790K 17.8K 178
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘱,𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦"