Joe Keery+His characters imag...

By 3amhotdog

Imagines for Joe Keery and the characters he plays like, Steve Harrington and Kurt Kunkle. Mostly Steve thoug... More

| Send requests |
| Important |
| Meet The Parents - Steve Harrington |
| First Aid Kit - Steve Harrington |
| Better than me? - Steve Harrington* |
| Drunken Confession - Steve Harrington |
| Breathe - Steve Harrington |
| A\N |
| What is love? - Steve Harrington |
| Like A Family - Steve Harrington |
| Surprise - Steve Harrington |
| Her - Joe Keery |
| Just A Kiss - Joe Keery* |
| Spree - Kurt Kunkle |
| Fashion Show - Steve Harrington |
| Summer Nights - Steve Harrington |
| Day Off - Joe Keery |
| A/N! |
| Rose - Steve Harringtonยน |
| Summer Vacation - Steve Harrington* |
| Rose - Steve Harringtonยฒ |
| Rose - Steve Harringtonยณ |
| Rose - Steve Harringtonโด |
| Rose - Steve Harringtonโต |
| Rose - Steve Harringtonโถ |
| Rose - Steve Harringtonโท |
| Rose - Steve Harringtonโธ |
| Rose - Steve Harringtonโน |
| Rose - Steve Harringtonยนโฐ |
| Rose - Steve Harringtonยนยน |
| Rose - Steve Harringtonยนยฒ |
| Rose - Steve Harringtonยนยณ |
| Rose - Steve Harringtonยนโด |
| Short Angst - Gator Tillman |

| Cheating - Steve Harrington |

1.3K 13 10
By 3amhotdog

Warnings: Angst, yelling, cussing, breaking stuff

Word count: 1.1k

***

Steve and I have been together for almost a year. We met 2 years ago when I moved to Hawkins. We clicked almost instantly and I fell head over heels in love with him. We were the couple everyone hated, likely because of jealousy. A love to last a thousand years.

That was until a month ago. It started with him canceling dates. Then, he barely came to my house and I barely went to his. Lately, he's been missing my calls and not bothering to call back later.

I'm laying in my bed bored and lonely so, I try calling Steve. He doesn't pick up, per usual. On any other day, I would've, given up and cried myself to sleep. But tonight, instead of sadness, all I feel is anger. I missed my boyfriend and wanted him back.

In the blink of an eye, I end up driving to Steve's house through the rain and darkness. I march up to the door and knock on it. No answer. I knock again. No answer. I knock with more force this time and the door opens.

"Jesus, what the hell-" Steve stopped when he saw me. "Oh, hey, Y/N. What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk," I said and he gave me a confused expression.

I sit on his couch with a blanket wrapped around my cold wet body and Steve sits beside me, nervously.

"What do you want to " I stop him.

"What happened ?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"You've been pulling away. You don't answer my calls and I barely see you anymore. So what happened? Why don't you love me anymore?"

"What? I do love you, more than anything."

"Don't fucking lie to me, I'm not stupid. Just cut the bullshit and tell me already, please." I raised my voice slightly.

When he didn't reply, I moved to the coffee table in front of him, then held his face up to look at me.

"Tell me," I say slowly, seeing a tear slide down his cheek.

"I cheated on you." He confessed

I let go of his face and backed myself up. He looked down at his lap with guilt.

How could he do this to me? Am I not good enough? Does he even love me? Did he ever love me? Was this all just a lie?

"I-I'm so sorry." He whispers.

"Why?" I ask, barely loud enough to be a whisper.

"What?"

"Why the fuck did you cheat on me?" My voice got louder as a tear rolled down my face.

"I don't know. But, it was a mistake and it won't ever happen again, I swear."

"How many times did it happen?" He stays silent. "Steve! Fucking answer me! How many times did you fuck another person?" I shout.

"It started a month ago." He finally answers.

"So this entire month that I've cried myself to sleep every night because I thought you didn't love me anymore, you were getting boned by some slut, correct?"

"I do love you, Y/N." He says.

"Correct?" I say louder.

"Yeah, I guess so."

I stood and walked to the kitchen.

"Y/N?" He calls, following me.

I said nothing, I just grabbed a plate from the sink and smashed it against the floor.

"What the hell?" He shouted and I broke another. "Y/N, stop!"

"What is so bad about me?" I yell.

"Nothing, you're perfect!"

"If that were true you would have been fucking me instead of your whore!" Another plate shatters.

"Y/N,"

"Am I not pretty enough?" And another plate.

"Y/N," his voice rises.

"What the fuck did I do, Steve?" I yell, tears beginning to stream down my face, as another plate breaks.

"You did nothing wrong. It's my fault. Just please stop throwing plates."

I listen and break down on the floor, with my head buried between my knees and my chest, beside the shards of glass. Steve steps over the glass, making his way to me. He crouched down to me and places his hand on my knee, making me look at him.

"Baby, I'm so so sorry. I love you. I do. More than I ever thought was possible." He said softly with tears in his eyes.

"Then, why did you cheat on me?" I whispered.

He sighed. "I don't know, 'cause I'm an idiot and an asshole. I have no excuse."

"When was the last time you saw her?"

"2 weeks ago."

"Does she know about me?" He nodded. "The whole time?" He nodded again.

I scoffed, shaking my head. "Slut." I muttered.

I finally looked him in the eyes and saw them filled with tears.

"Was she worth it?" I asked.

"No."

"What's her name?"

"Jessica." I raised a brow. "Jessica Brown."

"Really?" He nodded. "Damn, if you're gonna cheat at least do it with someone better than me."

"Y/N, I'm so sorry. I will never even look at another woman again, I swear to god. I know I fucked up and it's my fault but I can't lose you. You're the love of my life. I am so fucking sorry, Y/N." He said, softly.

"I don't know what to do, Steve. I don't think I can trust you anymore."

"I know. But, if you give me another chance, I want you to be able to trust me. I'll tell you everything I ever do, I swear on my life."

I sigh and look away to gather my thoughts. Am I stupid to give him a second chance? Probably but, I love him.

"The second anything goes wrong, I'm out. Okay?" He smiles with a sigh of relief.

"Okay, yes. Thank you. I love you so much, baby. I'm so sorry." He says, pulling me into his arms, still on the floor.

"Sorry about the plates," I say and he laughs softly.

"It's fine, I deserved it. I'll clean it up and you go get dry clothes on."

I stepped around the glass to his room. I took off my clothes and slid on his sweatshirt and boxers. I went back downstairs and threw my wet clothes in the dryer. Then, I got back to the kitchen where Steve was standing in front of the fridge.

"Should I wear shoes?" I asked.

"No, it should be all cleaned up. Anyway, there isn't much in the fridge so I can just order some pizza or something and watch a movie. And my mom brought home some fancy ass wine the other day, that she probably forgot about." He walks up to me and holds my hands.

"That sounds amazing," I said with a soft smile, which Steve tries to copy but quickly turns to a frown.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." He whispers.

I bring my hands up to his cheeks, swiping away his tears with my thumbs.

"I know," I say.

We spent the rest of the night cuddled up together on the couch, watching movies, eating pizza, and drinking his mother's wine. Although I was still pretty pissed, it was nice to have my boyfriend back.

***

(A/N - Let's be fr though, our Stevie boy would never cheat on his partner. Especially after Nancy cheated on him with Jonathan.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 91 24
Mainly Billy but got more coming! More Eddie Munson coming soon!
20.7K 255 18
Eddie Munson oneshots, drabbles, and headcanons fluff, angst, and smut REQUESTS OPEN DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters used in this series, the...
231K 3.3K 15
Here's a collection of Steve Rogers imagines written by me. I do not own any of the characters nor places that Marvel has created and will never cla...