Arven x Reader - protect you...

By Thehornybicycle

(This Book is Based post Game) Things have been pretty stressful since you've started working for the elite... More

author's note
part one
Part two
Part three
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty
Part twenty one
Part twenty two
Part twenty three
Part twenty four
Part twenty five
Part twenty six
Part twenty seven
Part twenty eight
Part twenty nine
Part thirty
party thirty one
Part thirty two
Part thirty three
Part thirty four
Part thirty five

Part four

681 13 14
By Thehornybicycle

After about an hour of walking, you had reached your destination. You swallowed  nervously as you took a few steps into the small town.

As you were looking around for your friends you heard that same old familiar voice. You turned around to realise It was your good friend and rival, nemona!

You smiled warmly, finally hearing her voice in person instead of on that crappy speaker on your rotom phone.

She waved you over to a table outside of a small café close to the gym. 'Y/n! We're over here!'

You looked at your friends, smiling happily after not seeing them in such a long time.

Nemona was there, so was penny. But where was arven?  You looked around, in a small state of confusion.

'Hey nemona, where's arven?' You said, sounding slightly disappointed, your smile fading a little bit.

'Oh, sorry he couldn't make it' nemona responded, her smile fading a little too.

Penny looked at the both of you with a concerned but reassuring face. 'Hey guys. Don't worry about arven! At least we have each other, you know? We should still enjoy ourselves.'

Nemona nodded in agreement. 'Yea let's forget about him for the moment okay?'

'Okay....' You responded sadly.

You sat down with the two of them and ordered yourselves some drinks and food.

As you were eating your food, You couldn't help but worry about arven.

Why hadn't he come? Was everything alright? Where was he?

'Hey y/n don't worry about him, honestly. I'm sure he's fine. He's been skipping school for the past few weeks anyway, but he's still been handing in assignments and stuff' nemona said softly, trying to reassure you.

'Yea but still... I'm just worried... you know?... I think after this I'll probably go find him and check up on him' you responded, taking another sip of your drink.

'If you say so' nemona responded eating her food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...