Mr. Alpha

By Jenna_x-

THIS IS A SEQUAL TO MY STORY 'MR. BULLY' Teddy Huxley lives a normal life with loving Parents but not all is... More

. Chapter 1 .
. Chapter 2 .
. Chapter 3 .
. Chapter 4 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 6 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Aesthetic's .
. Chapter 8 .
. Chapter 9 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 12 .
. Chapter 13 .
. Chapter 14 .
. Chapter 15 .
. Chapter 16 .
. Chapter 17.
. Chapter 18 .
. Chapter 19 .
. Chapter 20 .
. Chapter 21 .
. Chapter 22 .
. Authors note.
. Chapter 23 .
. Chapter 25 .
. Chapter 26 .
. Chapter 27 .
. Chapter 28 .
. Chapter 29 .
. Chapter 30 .
. Epilogue 1 .
. Epilogue 2 .

. Chapter 24 .

54 1 0
By Jenna_x-

*There is a mature scene in this chapter if you want to skip it I will tell you when it starts and when it ends*

Riley's POV:

The fury I felt at this moment beat nothing else. It felt like fire was coursing through my body as I pinned the man to the wall and started scratching at his face and neck.

"I-I'm sorry alpha." The man perfectly said making me drop him to the floor and letting go of the harsh grip I had on his shirt.

"It isn't me you should be fucking apologising to." I spat as I dragged him by the back of his shirt towards my beautiful mate who was staring with a huge smile on her face as she looked me up and down.

I dropped the man in front of Aurora making him land on his knees in front of her.

"I'm sorry Luna Aurora it won't happen again I'm sure you'll be a great leader like all the other previous Luna's in the past." The man said before looking at me for permission to leave to which I granted with a sharp but firm nod.

"And if anyone else decides to question my mates strength I will fucking kill you before you even have the change to say the moon goddesses name."
I rowed making people flinch a little as they stared at me with widened eyes.

"I am Riley, Teddy's wolf and I will only be spoken to with respect. Anything other than respect and I will fucking throw you out with the damn rouges." I said scanning the crowd of people as they all nodded.

"We are all family in this pack and to be a good leader I will need to be as fucking though on you as my dad I'm sure was so please just stay in line if we want to keep this title of best wolf pack in England." I said making the pack rawr in excitement as they cheered and clapped for their alpha.

Aurora's POV:

I watched as Riley pinned the man to a wall and scratched the living shit out of him. Why tf is this turning me on.

Daisy had retuned from her little drama queen moment with her phone and was also watching as Riley tore the shit out of the man's face.

I placed a hand on my hip and watched as the man then fell to my feet on his knees as he looked up at me and said his apology.

I smiled a small smile at him and then he left back towards the same corner he was standing in before but with his head hanging low.

Riley was now talking to all the pack and damn did I want to jump his bones the way he was so firm with them it made him radiate power.

I knew that if I was going to be a strong Luna for this pack I needed to train, hard and never stop until I had a gold fucking medal in combat.

***

"That was very attractive." I said to Teddy as we started walking with zinc to one of the free bedrooms in the pack house.

"Hmm maybe I'll just have to use that same tone Riley did on you more often then." Teddy said as he winked at me and opened the door to the bedroom after thanking Zinc.

I ran towards the bed and dropped on top of it as I sighed in relief. I needed this.

"Tired huh bee?" Teddy said as he started to take my shoes off and sit on the end of the bed.

"Yes all this windego shit is fucking with my head. I mean why are they after us? Who is their leader? Who sent them? Is the sound we heard even a windego? I'm so confused with all of it." I said as I sat up after Teddy removed my shoes.

Teddy sighed and scooted next to me and lay down on the plush cushion.

"I don't know baby, I really want to be a good leader to my pack but how can I when I don't even know what they want and from me and I can't even step outside this damn house." Teddy sighed again as he pulled his arm over his eyes and used his other hand to draw circles on my leg.

"I think I know something that will make you less stressed." I said with a smirk as I slowly crawled on top of Teddy and started slowly un-tying his joggers.

*Stars of mature scene*

After untying his joggers I pulled them off of him leaving him in his underwear but that only lasted a few seconds before I removed his underwear to be faced with his now hard cock.

I slowly smirked as I brung my lips to his and kissed him slowly. The kiss was harsh and passionate and Teddy slowly wrapped a hand around my waist bringing me closer to him and deepening the kiss.

Our lips moved in sync with each other and our hands moved around each others body's like we were both art pieces.

I slowly lowered my hand onto his hard member and moved my hand up and down at a slow pace. My hand moved faster and faster as I started to move my head down to his tip.

I looked at him and he nodded making me slowly start circling my tongue around his tip making teddy's head swing back and a groan leave his lips.

"Your so beautiful." Teddy said as he grabbed into my head and slowly pushed it down further onto his cock.

I moved up and down at a fast pace and watched as teddy's hands gripped the bed sheets and his hips jolt up wards making a moan leave his soft lips.

Soon Teddy was moving his cock up and down inside my mouth making his moans turn into groans as he released into my mouth. The taste of him inside my mouth made me smile as I swallowed and moved back up to where he was lying and smiling at me.

I flopped on top of him and slowly fell asleep.

*End of Mature scene*

I woke up to the sound of Brandon and zinc running into mine and teddy's room while jumping up and down to wake us up.

Luckily Teddy was covered with the duvet or else they would of got a free show of his cock.

"What the fuck do you to idiots want?" I said as I sat up next to a still sleeping Teddy.

"It's training day." Zinc said making Brandon instantly stop jumping and stare daggers at zinc.

"What. The. Fuck. You said we was getting ice cream." Brandon said as he started screaming like a little girl and jumped on zincs back while pulling his hair.

"Ow babe what the fuck that hurts." Zinc said as he swiftly pulled Brandon to the front of him and gently placed him on the ground.

"The only way I could of woken you up this early is if I told you we were getting ice cream." Zinc said while helping Brandon to his feet.

"I hate you so much right now I will have a B.F." Brandon said as he raised and eyebrow and crosses his arms at zinc.

"What the fuck is a B.F?"

"A bitch fit now come the fuck here so I can claw your eyes out with my fucking mascara." Brandon said as he chased zinc out of the room before he even had a chance to tell us where training would be held place.

I laughed to myself and got up to change into my gym outfit.

Aurora's gym outfit
(If you don't like it you can change it :)

I walked back into the room and saw that Teddy was now awake and on his phone when he heard me coming he turned to me and smiled before slowly moving his eyes down my body.

"Come on you need to get dressed we got training with zinc but I don't know where it is because Brandon chased him out the room before I could ask." I said as I picked up my old clothes from the bathroom floor and put them in the washing basket.

"Alright boss I'm gonna get ready now." Teddy said as he jumped out of bed making me forget he was completely naked. That's hot though.

"I'll be two seconds." He said as he grabbed a pair of shirts and a grey tank top.

After he was done getting ready we headed down to the main pack room where most the pack were all waiting in gym wear.

I guess we aren't the only ones who are training today.

"Good morning alpha Teddy and Luna Aurora." The same man from yesterday who Riley scratched the shit out of said as he nervously walked past us.

"Morning." Me and Teddy both said together.

"Good morning everyone today is a new day and I need you all sharp and ready to get your shit together so follow me into the pack back garden and we'll get started. James from yesterday said as he led us to a huge field that was underground with trees and rocks. It looked like it went on for miles.

"Ok wolves transform." James commanded making everyone transform into their wolves leaving me, Brandon and Daisy standing there like idiots.

"Luna, Brandon and daisy please can you see me in the gym back at the pack house?" James said to which we all nodded and started walking there.

"James is really hot." Daisy said as she licked her lips and followed me and Brandon to the gym.

"I bet his dick is hugeeee." Exclaimed Brandon as he closed his eyes to imagine it. Idiot.

"His tattoos as well and the muscles! I would jump that any day of the week." Daisy said as she started up the treadmill.

"No Daisy what about Luke from school I've never heard you call anyone else hit except him." I said raising a curious eyebrow at her.

"I know but James... he's just ugh his blonde hair, his blue eyes, his sharp jaw line Damn." Daisy said while putting her headphones in to listen to music while she runs. Guess that's Daisy talk over.

(This is James)
I plan to make a story about him and his love interest (which may or may not start in this story) later on after I finish both 'Mr.Alpha and 'Mr. Mafia

I turned to Brandon hoping for a better conversation.

"So Brandon how's things with you and Mr. Always grumpy man." I asked referring to zinc.

"He is fucking sexy Aurora no joke I think I wanna have 100 of his adopted babies." Brandon said making us both laugh.

"I'm so happy for you though, you deserve this happiness after the last few years you've had. I'm proud of you B." I said giving him a hug.

Just then the gym doors flew open and in came James looking a lot happier than usual? Huh strange.

"Ok let's get started-." James said but stopped when he saw Daisy wasn't paying attention to him.

"DAISY!" I screamed making her jump and fall of the treadmill.

"Shit sorry hoe the music I listen to is just to good." She said as she joined me and Brandon.

"Um anyway so we are going to learn today how to defend yourself from an attack that is from behind. Now I've never trained humans before so I may be a little rough but just do a gentler approach on the bag." James said as he grabbed the punching bag and pressed it onto his back.

"Ok so the person has grabbed you from behind what would your first instinct be?" James asked to which Brandon replied.

"Kick em right in the Willy."

"Um no but good thinking." James said with a slight chuckle.

"The first thing you go is grab them by both your arms and squeeze as hard as you mother fucking can, then when they loosen their grip on you turn around and knee them as hard as you can in the private area this will hurt for either gender and that gives you enough time to run or get into the position to fight." James said as he started getting into a punching position.

"Once they have gained back strength that's when they are the most pissed off and probably the strongest because they'll have adrenaline pumping through their body so you need to be on guard and ready to hit the bitch shy where on the body as hard as you shitting can." James said as he punched the punching bag making it swing off the ceiling and hit the wall.

"Ok that was maybe to hard, but you get where I'm going with this just create a tight first and punch like you just got told your food on Uber eats got cancelled." James said making Brandon instantly punch the bag with force.

"Fuck no food is life baby." Brandon said as he continued punching the bag.

I closed my eyes and sighed as I tightened my fist and brought my arm back before punching as hard as I could.

I opened my eyes and watched as the bag swung back almost falling off the ceiling like James's did.

"Damn Watson you got a good aim." Daisy said as she punched her bag making it move ever so slightly.

"Ugh I'm just so good at punching the bag moved so quick you missed it." Daisy said while flicking her hair and twirling it around with her finger.

"I think you and Brandon both got it Luna you can both start on the treadmills and try and get up to the top speed I think I need to work on Daisy a bit more." James said as he eyes Daisy making her stop laughing and stare at him.

"Alright James be careful with her please." I said eyeing him up as I walked away to the treadmill.

James's POV:

'Mate is so beautiful.' My wolf Oliver said as I eyed Daisy from head to toe.

She was poking the boxing bag with her finger while huffing and puffing making her beautiful brown hair fly out of her face.

"I know she is Oliver but she doesn't even bat an eyelid to us so why would she even want to be with us?" I asked through mind link to Oliver.

'That doesn't mean Daisy doesn't want us it just means she might be shy.'  Oliver said as I slowly walked over to Daisy.

"So you ready to try again?" I asked her to which she swiftly turned around and nodded her head.

"Um why am I even training?" Her sweet voice filled my ears as I turned around from fixing the punching bag.

"Because your also in danger with the Windego's that zinc told me about. If you heard that noise to the other day then they have targeted not only Teddy and Aurora but you as well." I said making Daisy nod her head and sigh before turning back to the boxing bag.

"I just didn't sign up for this you know, I wanna go home some time back to America I don't really wanna stay in rainy England for the rest of my life with no service staying in a cave." She said with a little anger in her voice.

"Yeah I understand and you will go back just a little later than before just think of it as you enjoyed the holiday so much you now are staying a few extra days." I said trying to cheer her up.

"Thanks James so let's do this then." She said as she wrapped her arms around the punching bag.

***

* 2 hours later *

"Fuck me that was hard." Daisy said as she tried to catch her breath.

"Damn you got the hang of it though I'm proud of you." I said to her with a warm smile.

"Oh shit Brandon and Aurora are on the treadmills still!" Daisy said as she ran to where they were. When we got there both Brandon and Aurora were asleep on the floor.

"Do we like leave then or...." Daisy asked as she looked at the two sleeping people.

"Hold on let me mind link zinc and Teddy to come get them." I said to Daisy making her look at me with confusion. Guess she doesn't know what a mind link is.

' zinc? Zinc! ZINC!.'  I shouted through the mind link.

'WHAT!' He replied after obviously trying to ignore me.

'Come and get Brandon please he's passed out on the gym floor.' I said to him making him sigh before replying with 'coming' and then blocked my mind link.

''Alpha Teddy?' I asked kind of scared that I would speak the wrong way. I do not want to end up like Ron with my face scratched.

'Yeah?' Teddy replied in a stern tone.

'Um Aurora is asleep on the gym floor can you come get her please?' I asked a little bit scared.

'Of course be right there.' Teddy said as he left my mind.

I turned back to Daisy to see her looking at me with utter confusion.

"I just mind linked both zinc and Teddy it's like a phone in my head that allows me to talk to all the pack." I said as I looked at her face closely to see her reaction.

I saw as her face lit up with a warm smile.

"That is sick I wanna do that!" She said just as zinc and Teddy came into the gym.

"How long did he last?" Zinc asked as he pointed to Brandon.

"Oh don't worry they both lasted 2 hours on the treadmill while I was trying to perfect Daisy's fighting not sure when they fell asleep though." I said making zinc roll his eyes and lift Brandon up bridle style like it was the most easiest thing in the world.

I watched as Teddy followed zincs actions and he gave me a sharp nod before leaving with zinc. Leaving me and Daisy alone in the gym.

"Can I go now please I'm so tired." Daisy said. I nodded my head and she smiled at me before leaving.

I guess there goes me telling her she's my mate any time soon.

END OF CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1M 283K 59
Harvey is a quiet, shy, and extremely talented sixteen year old boy. He never really enjoyed speaking much, he usually lost himself in thought. At hi...
45.6K 1.1K 35
Amber is a completely normal girl. She sings at parties, goes out with her best friend Stacy and is one of the most popular people in school, but sen...
7.9K 342 29
Siblings get separated all the time right? then if you ever find your sibling after years and years of being apart and not even knowing the other exi...
9.8K 153 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...