Doom Slayer x GATE:Thus the J...

By Jp36346

Let's see where this goes. More

New World
Daisy?
Falmart
Rip and Tear
The Reaper
First Encounter
Dragon
Fire and Fury
Negotiations
DOOM
Concern
Italica
Seige

GATE

6.4K 210 70
By Jp36346

The negotiations between the Empire and Warrior Bunny Tribe had been successful. Per Princess Piña's agreement, the Empire would not step foot in their lands to not incur the wrath of the mythical Doom Slayer.

Some time has passed since anyone had seen or heard of the knight in green armor. Word spread due to the handful of survivors from the failed conquest of the Warrior Bunnies of his existence.

To the Empire's surprise, the fabled 'Gate' had appeared atop of Alnus Hill. No longer having to fear this mystical Doom Slayer, the Empire took this chance to send their armies through it and conquer what lies on the other side.

__________

Somewhere on the other side of the Gate...

The Imperial Army that had been sent to conquer the unknown finally reached their destination. The destination being a whole new world to them. Large buildings, smooth paved roads, and carriages that move without horses.

Many of the citizens they saw all looked on with curiosity at the arriving troops. They were also filled to the brim with curiosity with the many things surrounding them as the domain could be exploited for materials.

???"What's that?"

???:"A Hollywood set or something?"

General:"Hm, look at these Plebians."

???:"They look pretty good."

General:"Sound the attack, kill anyone who opposes us and take whatever we can bring with us."

???:"Huh?"

Imperial Officer:"Charge!!"

General:"This conquest will prove beneficial to the Empire after the failed attempts on the Warrior Bunny Tribe. We'll be welcomed back as heroes, men. Do not disappoint."

Soldiers:"Yes sir!"

___________

Vega:"I've detected an energy presence not far from our location. It could be more Demons but in the worst case, the Dark Lord. It will be most beneficial to the people of this world if we were to find and eliminate whatever it is before it's too late. Would you like me to pin point it on your map?"

"Do it."

Vega:"Marking the location now."

The Slayer returns after finishing his search to return to his universe. Nothing in this world seemed to pique Vega's interest because of the limited technology that existed. Even with all the magic, there was no way of returning.

Utilizing his abnormal speed, he ran at incredible speeds in the direction of the energy source. Coming in full view of the location was a hill with an open plain crawling with the Empire's armies.

Vega:"Slayer, it would seem that there are several non-Imperial humans among them. I scanned the area and they're being held in caged carriages, several men and women. It would seem one women is being dragged from the group by several Imperial soldiers."

The Slayer gritted his teeth at the thought of the woman getting assaulted by a group of men. Changing his direction and picking up his speed, he leapt into the air and crushed a soldier's head.

Soldier:"It's him!"

Officer:"What are you waiting for!? Kill him!"

The Doom Slayer took aim and fired his Super Shotgun at the enemy practically blowing up their body. Blood splattered everywhere with some of it getting on the woman but that didn't stop him. The Imperial Officer drew his sword and went to attack. He met his end when the Slayer dodged, grabbed his wrists, and threw him into the air like a clay target. Taking aim with his combat shotgun, he riddled the officer with lead.

When he finished killing the troops, Vega asked if the woman was alright which startled her.

Vega:"Are you alright?"

Naturally, the sight of a ginormous being would be terrifying so she could barely speak. 

???:"W-who are you!? What do you want!?"

Vega:"She's...Japanese? This is quite peculiar, Japan was all but nearly destroyed during Hell's invasion."

Vega:"Can you understand me?"
(When Vega has bold and italic wording, it means he's talking in Japanese. I figured translating this would be a pain.)

???:"You understand Japanese!?"

Vega:"The Doom Slayer does not but I do. I am Vega, Sentient Intelligent assigned to help the Doom Slayer. Where did you come from? What is your name?"

Noriko:"My name is Noriko Mochizuki. I came from that weird gate along with several others. Please save them!"

Vega:"Don't worry, the Doom Slayer will rescue them before any harm is done."

Noriko:"Thank you!! I'm eternally grateful!!"

Vega:"Stay close to him but not too close, we don't want you getting caught in his path."

Noriko:"Okay!"

Vega:"It would appear that the energy reading I had picked up would be another pathway to a different world. First, we need to save the others like her from the Empire."

The Doom Slayer couldn't agree more as he cocked his combat shotgun, ready for a fight. Blood boiling as if he were fighting Demons, the Empire's troops were no different from them anyhow.

__________

General:"How is the attack coming along?"

Officer:"We're encountering heavy resistance sir. They have all barricaded themselves in the palace but there's heavy defenses along the way. They're using magic to repel our heavies, our wyvern riders are all but lost, the calvary has gone to reinforce the front."

General:"Call more of our reserves from beyond the gate. If need be, we'll call up on the rest of the men to help capture the city."

Officer:"Yes sir! Get me a runner!"

Soldier:"S-sir! There's chaos at our staging area, the Doom Slayer is back! He's wreaking havoc among our ranks!"

General:"What!? Why now of all times must he return. Pull the calvary back, we must attack him head on!" He ordered. Before anyone could go anywhere, another runner came up and delivered devastating news.

Soldier:"We lost our forces at the palace sire! Their magic completely obliterated our forces, all wyvern riders have been killed."

Simultaneously, several horseless carriages arrived in front of the gate and opened fire.

The general witnessed the destructive power the enemy army possessed as they mowed down his entire guard.

General:"Retreat!" He ordered.

Turning his horse around to flee, he felt a burning sensation around his neck. His vision became blurry as everything around him turned upside down. The Doom Slayer came through the gate and decapitated his head.

Officer:"He's here, testudo formation!"

Soldier:"Hooah!"

Unfazed by their tactics, the HellWalker threw himself into the horde and put on a display for the Japanese Self Defense Force.

???:"Are you seeing this?"

???:"A lunatic dressed up as the guy from that video game? Yeah, I'm seeing it just fine."

The JSDF forces held their positions watching a slaughter unfold. The Slayer tore apart the soldiers with his bare hands as well as blasting them away with his weaponry. Soldier of the Empire tried to put up a decent defense but nothing worked against the Unchained Predator.

Vega:"It would be best to allow their citizens to come through now. That would lessen the chance of them painting you as a target in their eyes."

When the killing ended, the Slayer watched the JSDF aim their weapons at him. Turning his back towards them, he walked back into the gate to retrieve Noriko and the others.

???:"What is he doing?"

One of the men brought out binoculars to see further. From the dark entrance came out the same giant man followed by Japanese civilians. Noriko ran out in front of the Slayer with her hands up in the air.

???:"He's bringing back civilians, lower your weapons!"

Vega:"This is a different version of Earth...one that hasn't been touched by Hell."

The Slayer looked around as well and was dumbfounded by how everything looked peaceful, aside from the failed attack. Everything out of Hell's reach, that is, until the Dark Lord gets here.

Snapping back into reality, he saw the JSDF forces slowly advance on his position with the civilians. The Slayer turned around and walked back through the Gate, but before he could, Noriko stopped him.

Noriko:"Thank you! Thank you for saving us!"

Japanese man:"Thank you so much sir!"

Japanese woman:"We'll never forget this!"

Vega:"They are all thanking you for their rescue."

The Slayer patted Noriko's head and soon left the devastated city.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3 0 3
Enter the SCP universe one last time to see what will happen now.
17.7K 338 13
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ ๐ซ๐š๐ž๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š. [๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง...
11.4K 83 35
It has come. ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ญ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘บ!! (๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’…๐’†๐’….)