Found

By thtbitch0417

She woke up not knowing how she got there. She couldn't remember anything, where she was, who she was. Her mi... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter tweleve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen

Chapter eleven

157 2 1
By thtbitch0417

First person pov-Fwew'aya
We all met with Tsireya, Ao'nung, and rotox the next morning.

"We're going to take you for a swim and show you the sea life"

Everyone agreed to Tsireyas comment, the three Metkayina dived in. Everyone looked at eachother, I just ran and dived in after them.

Causing everyone to jump in after me, I looked at Kiri and we smiled at eachother.

It was beautiful, it was nothing like the forest. It was much more vibrant.

We all started swimming trying to catch up to the three kids.

Kiri tapped me and I looked at her, she pointed to her left and I just smiled swimming after her.

We passed reefs and abunch of wildlife.

Eventually we went up for air, I was surprised how long we held our breathes.

"Do you think they noticed we were gone?"

I looked at Kiri and shook my head

"Probably not, neteyam was watching tuk. Ao'nung and rotox didnt look back at us, and Tsireya and Lo'ak we're making love with their eyes"

Kiri looked at me as I spat out the last part

"So you noticed to huh?"

I look at her and nod

"I'm not gonna wait to long for him, I'll end up breaking my own heart"

Kiri went to talk but closed her mouth just smiling at me. We took a deep breathe and dove back into the water.

We were admiring a reef when I saw Tsireya, she waved at us and waved us over. We followed her and we're reunited with the group.

They lead us to a rock and we sat in a circle

"We will do breathing exercises to help keep you under water longer"

Rotox stated as me and Kiri looked at eachother rolling our eyes.

I was sat between Kiri and Ao'nung, I focused on Ao'nung as he brought his hand to his chest.

"Imagine a flame flickering, you must slow you heart rate and take deep breaths to keep it lit"

I nodded as we began breathing in and out after the Metkayina children. Tsireya put her hands on Lo'ak one on his chest and one on his stomach.

I immediately looked away, not wanting to look at the scene before me.

"Lo'ak your heart beat it fast"

I diverted my gaze more, I look to my right to see rotox nudging Ao'nung. He hits his shoulder and then looked at me. He put his hands in the same position as Tsireya but hovered right above my skin looking at me for approval. I just shrugged and he put his hands down.

His hands were cold and made me shiver. He pushed down on my stomach

"Breathe from down here, and slow your heartbeat"

I did as instructed, I took deep breaths. Slowing my heart rate down.

I went into a trance like state until I was pulled out by Ao'nungs hands lowering and him clapping.

"Your a natural"

I look at him smiling before I looked at Kiri who had a small smirk but rolled her eyes.

I looked up at Neteyam who also smirked, catching a glimpse of Lo'ak.

He looked....mad?

It then hit me, Ao'nung had touched me. When everyone knows he wouldn't dare touch someone with "demon blood"

I slightly smirked at the thought of Lo'ak mad, but quickly went back to a straight face.

"Well um since we've finished that let's get you guys an Ilu"

I jumped up and everyone else did too, Tsireya lead us to the beach.

We were stomach deep in the water as Ao'nung made a clicking noise with his mouth. The creatures called Ilu appeared.

"They are not aggressive like ikran, they choose you and that is it"

I nod at Tsireya, then a purple and green Ilu swims up to me nudging my side. I laugh petting it's head.

"It seems he's chosen you"

I look at Ao'nung smiling because I was the first one to get chosen. He came up to me to start instructing me what to do.

"Hop on, once you get settled make the bond...gently"

I hop on as Ao'nung grabbed my legs and hips adjusting my form.

Once he let me go I made the bond gently like he said. I let out a shaky breathe.

"Feel his breath, his strength. You are one. When you are ready, ride"

I took a couple deep breaths, I could feel a pair of eyes burning into the back of my head I look back and saw Lo'ak staring straight at me. He then looked down at Ao'nungs hand that was on my thigh. Tsireya tried to get his attention but he didn't leave my gaze.

I turned around and made a sound, my Ilu went into the water.

I let my body flow with the current, I came back on top of the water and rode back to the group.

"I think you were supposed to be born Metkayina"

I laugh at Ao'nungs comment, petting my Ilu.

I saw Lo'ak shoot me a glare before shooting into the water. He was doing good until he lost grip and resurfaced as his Ilu laughed in his face then took off. I laughed so hard that Kiri had to rub my back to make sure I was breathing.

Everyone had difficulties learning, while me and Kiri got it first try. Me and Kiri we're walking the beach when I started talking.

"Lo'aks been ignoring me"

Kiri looked at me rolling her eyes

"Ao'nung isn't though"

I laugh and nudge her a little

"It's hard to let him go Kiri, I mean you saw how close we were now we... barley even talk"

She stopped me and then grabbed my shoulders

"Then go talk to him! But for the love of eywa stop talking about him to me!"

She laughs and I chuckle, I hug her and then run to find Lo'ak. He was sitting on a rock, I walked up and sat next to him.

"You've been ignoring me"

Silence

I look at him

"You've been busy with Ao'nung"

No the fuck he didn't

I scoff

"Like you haven't been busy eye fucking Tsireya!"

He looked at me with a confused expression

"Are you serious?! She's my friend!"

"I'm your best friend Lo'ak! You spend all your time with her now!"

I stood up and so did he

"Because I can! I don't have to be with you all morning and night!"

"No but you could spend time with my for just one minute!"

"Oh eywa! No wonder they left you in that forest to die!"

My face dropped.

He instantly widened his eyes, as my eyes teared up

"Fuck you Lo'ak"

I say pointing a finger into his chest

"Wait doll-"

I just shook my head

"No no no I'm not your doll! I'm done with you! I'm done waiting! I'm done with your stupidity! And I'm done with whatever we were!"

"Go be happy with Tsireya, she makes you happier than I do!"

I stormed away.

No matter how many times he could tell me he didn't mean it I would only think of neytiris words one day.

"Be careful with your words when you are angry, they can only be forgiven. Not forgotten."

And lo'ak? His words will not be forgiven or forgotten unless I was lying on my death bed.

Even then,

He was now dead to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387 44 16
A year later after the death of Neteyam ..Loak ,Y/N & K'orra clan gets discovered by an unexpected enemy that was rebirthed to bring all hell but h...
96.9K 2.2K 36
Life wasn't too easy for people who felt like they left alone while people around the world, but they do feel belong while they were in the other wor...
443K 13.4K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...
26.8K 630 15
(WARNING: CONTAINS BLOOD,VIOLENCE, AND SPOILERS FOR AVATAR THE WAY OF THE WATER, SOME EVENTS THAT HAPPEN IN THE MOVI...