DOM & Little Academy 1

By monasabay0010

Part 1. This is part of the Tiggger saga. Before anyone knew about vampires and them taking over the word, th... More

1. What if?
2. Getting to know you
3. Learning
4. The end of the beginning
5. Memos
6. Waking up is hard to do
7. I liked it better when I was all alone
8. First time daddy troubles.
9. Stress to having a daddy
10. More then 1 friend?
11. A meeting
12. Rules?
13. First day of school
14. Morpheus
15. Play date
16. Recap and then some
17. The meeting
18. Fallout
19. Quarantine
20. Q & A
21. More questions then answers
22. Kitty and Cat
23. James
24. Tim and Tyler
25. Tiggger
26. Dragons
27. HELP
28. Punishments
29. A REAL Family
30. Tiggger's recap
31. Tiggger's gift
32. Girl problems
33. Love, Lost?
34. Mates.
36. Mother's story
37. 1+1=22
38. A promise.
39. Wake up to a new brother/puppy
40. King Tiggger
41. Michel
42. Glenn
43. Ruby
44. New babies
45. Baby Glenn
46. Looking back?
47. Pieces part 1
48. Pieces part 2
49. Pieces part 3
50. Pieces part 4
51. For now

35. Arrival

1K 48 13
By monasabay0010

4487 Words

"If you do not remember the mistakes of the past, you will be doomed to repeat them."

A simple quote. Something that a lot of people know. Most people think they know what this saying means. A lot of people have used this saying. But how many people really know what this saying was really about? You can look it up in a lot of books. You can even look it up online. There are many places you can see this quote. But not one place ever got the true grasp of what that saying really means. Or how old it truly is.

============================================

After breakfast and a lot of planning, they were as ready as they could be for the arrival of the Dragons. The first meeting was going to take place on the field behind the academy. Because the conversation was cut short, the academy's security did not know what to really expect. However, with the help of Cat, well really Kendria, they anticipated the Dragons would not be causing any problems after there landing and transformation.

But flying Dragons coming this way, that was a problem. Word was put out to everyone around that guests would be arriving today. They would look like Dragons when they arrived. But nobody was to take any action against them. Every person in the school was told about there guests. Some decided to leave, but most chose to stay. Almost every Little wanted to see the Dragons. They thought it would be really cool to see one for real. A lot of them now had at least one new stuffed dragon that they would carry around with them. Then word got out that Tiggger was part dragon and the ones that were coming, where coming to see him. That's why every eye was on them at breakfast.

At first everyone was on edge about the dragons. Then it became more of a game to see who would see them first. But after the second hour waiting for them in the field passed, people got board. By the third hour, people got hungry. And the forth hour had people bringing out food for everyone. The back field became a checkerboard of pick-nicks.

In the middle of eating his lunch Tiggger stopped and looked north. His whole family saw this and they to stoped eating. They were ether looking at him or north like he was. The middle of the field was still clear, but all around were people sitting and eating. When Tiggger stood up and started walking, his whole family fallowed him. At first they went unnoticed. But when they passed Sara the alarm was sounded.

"Grandma, please bring lots of food and stuff to drink. They will be hungry and thirsty from there long flight. They can sit with us when they get here." For the first time Sara saw and felt Tiggger as the prince or the king he should have been. She had to blink a couple of times before she could do what he asked. He did not order her to do anything. But she could feel the command behind the words. Tiggger was going full Dragon, full Dom as he passed her by. Those that were not his family could feel and see the change in him.

The whole field was not necessary as one by one they dropped from the sky. They flew to the center of the field and in midair changed to there human forms. Then dropped the ten to twenty feet to the ground with a thud. Not one dragon toe or claw touched the ground. The last one to drop had what looked like saddle bags drop with him. He tossed the bags to each person and they got dressed.

After they were dressed they slowly walked towards Tiggger and his family. Dragons can tell there kind. But what happened next surprised everyone. Tiggger stepped forward and pointed at the dragon in the middle. In the most dominating voice anyone has ever heard from him, he said. "You. Not a single word is to come out of your mouth or mind or I will rip your head off. Is that understood." The dragons around that one bared there teeth and prepared for a fight. Tiggger's family did the same. But that dragon put his arms out to the others to stop them. Then he took a step forward and nodded his head at Tiggger.

Nobody knew why Tiggger said and did what he did. And nobody knew why that dragon agreed to it. But when Cat said "Tiggger, you can't mussel the dragon king." Even his mouth dropped open. But the king of the dragons just smiled and sat down where he was. The other dragons immediately dropped to there butts where they were.

Tiggger let out a small roar of frustration and started to pace back and forth in front of his family. Then he stopped and pointed at the dragon king. "You? You're the dragon king?" The king nodded and kept smiling at Tiggger. "No. No you can't be. You can't be the king. That means that...." The dragon king nodded again grinning even bigger. "Then why didn't you tell me back then? Why keep it a secret?" The dragon king kept grinning and tapped one finger to his lips. "You didn't want me to get trapped in everything that was going on did you?" The king tapped his noes and pointed at Tiggger. Then Tiggger asked. "Can we talk with out you doing what you said you were going to do?" The dragon king nodded and Tiggger told him he can talk again.

"A good host would provide food and drink for his guests. Are you such a host Tiggger?" The dragon king asked, still smiling. Tiggger walked up to the king and plopped down right in front of him. His family came closer and sat behind him. Except for the smallest of them.

"No. I am a terrible host. But I'm sure my grandma has set something up. She, unlike me, knows what she's doing. Are you sure you're the dragon king?" That got a chuckle from the other dragons and the king.

"Yes I'm sure I'm the dragon king. For now." He raised an eyebrow at the end. "But who is this grandma you speak of. I see you have a family behind you. But none of these beautiful ladies could possibly be old enough to be called a grandma." That's when grandma Sara came walking up next to Tiggger.

"I am who he considers his grandma. Pleased to meet you. My name is Sara. We have food and drinks on the way. That or you could come in to our cafeteria and have chairs to sit on." She smiled at him and everyone could see his flattery had worked on her a little.

"No ma'am. I couldn't do that. Not without his permission first." The king pointed at Tiggger. "My name is Glenn by the way. Titles with me are almost never needed." Then he whispered to the both of them. "I really hate when people start calling me by my titles. It's just so annoying. One of these days I'm afraid they might go to my head." That made all three of them chuckle quietly.

"I'm sorry. But I don't control this place. Grandma Sara does. What she says goes on these grounds. If she told me to leave, I would." Tiggger said then pointed to the rest of his family. "That is my daddy and he and mommy are in charge of the rest of our family. Me and Cat are the Littles in this family. And as you should know, I also have three brother too. So just like you, we are seven as well."

"I am also the negotiator for this family." Cat said as she stepped to his side taking his hand. "And his mate." She said loud and proud. That put a huge grin on Glenn's face.

"Well you seem a little young to be his mate. But we dragons do live a long time. So I guess you will grow in to the position."

Just then a man in the back stood up and bowed. "My king." Both Glenn and Tiggger looked at the man. The man looked between the two and continued. "My king Glenn. What about the girl Kendria? My slave? What of her fate? She should be here."

At his words Tiggger jumped up and growled bearing his teeth at the man. Cat put herself in front of him stopping him from attacking. "As negotiator I will request that you not call Kendria a slave anymore. She is not a slave to anyone. That bond has been broken and will never be again. You already know that. Your Kendria is dead to you. Except that and move on."

Glenn put his hand up for stalling a reply from his man. "Is Kendria still alive?" Cat looked down at him and said yes. "Then I wish to see her before we go any further. I wish to ask her why she broke the bond. Only someone very powerful could have helped her brake that bond. Someone as powerful as I would have had a hard time doing it. If she says it was broken of her own free will. Well then, there is nothing we can do about it. But if that bond was broken against her will. Well, that might mean war." Glenn looked calm, but everyone could feel an undertone of anger and curiosity as he looked at Cat.

As she kept Tiggger in check Cat looked down at Glenn and said. "Kendria is mated to Tiggger. By her own free will she has excepted that. She broke the bond of her own free will. Do you except my word about this?" She was still holding Tiggger back but he was calming down a little.

Glenn looked at her then tilted his head. Now he looked really curious about this negotiator and mate of Tiggger's. "Maybe. There's more to you then I'm seeing isn't there?" He asked trying to figure out why he felt that he knew her from somewhere.

She looked right in to his eyes and said something that made almost everyone cringe. "Yes. There's a lot about me you don't see. You insufferable know it all." Even Tiggger stopped and stared at her.

Glenn chuckled once. Then he let out an enormous peal of laughter. He clapped his hands ones then said. "I believe you. With out a doubt, Kendria broke that bond of her own free will. And she is mated to Tiggger. That would make her my daughter in-law. Oh happy day. More family for me to annoy."

"NOOOOOOO!!!! You said that you wouldn't" Tiggger screamed at Glenn.

"No. I said I wouldn't do something to you. But I said nothing about excepting a daughter in to my family. And I except Kendria in to my family as my daughter." Whispers started around the clearing. The dragons all started talking at the same time to each other. Then one by one they got up to one knee and bowed there heads saying "Prince Tiggger"

Now in full panic mode, Tiggger turned and ran. He didn't run like he has done in the past. He flashed! One second he was there. And the next, he was gone. As Zake looked down because of a burning feeling in his hands. He noticed that there was a small pice of fur left where just a second ago he was holding Blacky.

One out of the 7 dragons stood. It was a female dragon. That one watched as Tiggger turned, took two steps, bent down picking something up from the person he called daddy. Then she watched as he ran back in to the building. Then she said. "My son is faster then me." That instantly got the attention of Glenn and the rest of the dragons. Then she looked at Sara and asked. "Can I have permission to enter your school? My son...." She stopped for just a moment and cleared her throat. "Tiggger, said that this is your place. And that you are in charge here. May I please have permission to enter and find Tiggger?"

Sara looked over at Cat. Cat nodded then Sara said. "You have my permission." Then just like Tiggger, she was gone. The only difference between her and Tiggger's departure, she could be seen. Just barely, but still seen.

"Well that could have gone better." Glenn said to the group. "Negotiator Cat. Do you know our laws about family? More importantly, the laws about negotiation between family members?" Cat stared at him and nodded. "Then you know you can not be a negotiator in this matter. You are my daughter in-law. And that makes them." He gestured to the rest of Tiggger's family. "Also my family. This is family business. No outsider is aloud to interfere with family business." Then he grinned at her. "And because this is family business. All titles are forfeit and can not be used. We are equals here. Do you know what that means young Cat?"

Cat nodded and said. "For now, you are not a king. You are just another Dragon and are subject to Sara's rules. Are you sure you want that? She can be a harsh mistress if she want's to be."

Glenn stood and looked at Sara. "Head mistress Sara. Myself and my friends would like to enroll as students at this school. We would like to experience what other student experience. We are not familiar with your costumes so we would be like babes here. And like babe, I hope that you would help us to learn your ways and have some patience with us. The only thing I ask is that you not separate my mate and me. And that you allow my mate to not be separated from her son."

Sara looked up at the sky. She shook her head and said. "Why me?" Then she looked a Glenn and said. "As students you would be subject to our laws and the school rules." Glenn nodded at her. "I would allow you and your mate to stay in the same room." Glenn nodded again. "However, I will not force Tiggger or anyone else to stay close to you or your mate. That would be his choice. But I also will not keep you separated from each other." Glenn smiled and nodded again. "You and your friends will have to fill out the slandered paperwork and do the standard tests to see what classes you will be in. And we will need to know your classifications. Are there any Littles in your group?"

"There are no Littles in this group. However, I do want to know how you treat your Littles here. And we have a way to change our appearance. I would like it if one of my group would be allowed to change there appearance and become one of your Littles for the time we are here. I understand they would be treated just like any other Little here. And that there caregiver would be in charge of them. Do you think that might be a possibility?"

Sara whipped her face with one of her hands the looked at Glenn. "A new rule will have to be put in place now. No changing your shapes without permission from me or someone I allow to give out that permission. Or something like that. For now, just no changing your shapes. There's only one person here that can do that, and that person can do it when ever that person wants." Glenn looked at Cat then back at Sara. They shared a look and they both knew that Cat was that person.

"I understand. As my last act as King I say this. Sara is in charge. What she says goes while we are here on these grounds and in her territory. Now, should we go to your office to finalize any paperwork that's needed?"

Sara nodded and then told the guards to finish there lunch before going back to there duties. Plates were brought for the dragons that were staying behind. But before she left she told Zake to go and take care of Tiggger. "Keep him safe no matter what." She said, then she took Glenn up to her office. He had brought a plate of food and a glass of water with him. By the time they reached her office, both were empty. She had him put them on her secretary's deck before entering her office.

After they were in her office and seated with the door firmly closed and locked, Sara asked one simple question. A simple question, but the answer would turn her world upside down. "Well Glenn, what are you really doing here?"

============================================

Glenn, the King of the Dragons POV

Should I tell her or not? That was my first question. My second question was wether I should tell her all of the truth, or just some of it. But by me asking myself these two questions I realized that yes, I was going to tell her. But would she be an ally or an enemy. That I had to know first. One question would answer that for me. "Is Tiggger your king?" Instead of answering me she asked me in what capacity I was asking. "For now, I am asking as stepfather to Tiggger. As a student of this school. And as King of Dragons in my territory. I will hold nothing back if you don't."

Again, instead of answering me she opened a drawer in her desk. She pulled out a pice of paper and handed it to me. "A while back before any of us knew Tiggger was part dragon that was made. He has never seen it. He doesn't know it exists. Cat, or Kendria, doesn't know about it ether. But as you can see, his family that he has chosen does. It's a contract similar to one that one of our Littles would sign. For our Littles, it would give there Dom the same rights as a parent and more. However, as you can see, this gives Tiggger rights over us. The only person that has called Tiggger king is Zake."

I a panic I looked to her. "One? Only one person has called him there king? That can't be. He's too strong." She chuckled ones as she nodded to me.

"That's not all, King Glenn. You have seen a small taste of his dominant side. But he is also a Little. With the help of Cat some sort of ritual was done in our cafeteria. He claimed this school as his territory. At the same time his family was in a circle around him and declared themselves to be ether his parents or siblings. That included Cat, but not Kendria. Kendria is his mate, not Cat. They are the same person, but not the same. Something about them smelling and acting different to him. To be honest I don't really get that. But Tiggger said they were two different people to him. I trust Tiggger. I would tell him he's my king if he would let me. But he was so upset at Zake calling him that, not even Cat or Kendria has done it yet. He did say that once you are dealt with then he would allow Cat/Kendria to call him king if she still wanted to. But not until he thought we were safe from you. Now, there is a lot more that I could tell you. But not until you answer my question. What are you really doing here?"

She sat back in her chair and stared at me. All I could think of is how powerful Tiggger is right now with only one person backing him. If I had done what I had planed. Well, there would be no stopping him. And maybe that would be a good thing. So the truth, and all of it.

"My original reason for coming here was to bring Tiggger's mother her. Then to bring him back with us. No matter the cost. My friends are the most powerful warriors I have. They could rip through this school in minutes. Find Tiggger, and leave. But that can't happen now. He is faster then my mate. He is more powerful than any of my warriors. And that's with only one person backing him. We are truly babes compared to him." I knew he would be strong. I saw that last time we met. Barely older then a Drake and he was already strong enough to deal with anything. Untrained, but strong.

"There is a war coming. I wanted Tiggger with us against our enemies. I was willing to give him my whole kingdom if he was willing to help with this war. I came here to kneel at his feet and take him as my son and future King. But now I don't know if that would be a good or bad idea." After reading this contract of there's I gave it back to her.

"If he is as strong as you say we have never seen it. Not really at least. Cat was harassed by another student and asked him for help. He put that student in to a wall. He said that he didn't kill him because Cat asked him not to. He wanted to. But he wouldn't because she asked him not to. Like he did earlier in the field, he said that he flash stepped. Then he pushed him and that student just appeared in the wall. None of our cameras could see what really happened."

Well dam. He actually knew the name for what he did. Nobody knew that name except for those that could do it. I knew the name but only because my mate was trying to teach me how to flash. But how did he know all this? That was the real question.

"Now that you have a lot to think about. Start filling out this stack of paperwork. You said you wanted to be a student here. We will forgo the classification tests for you and your people for now. And I will let someone in your group to change there shape so they can pretend to be a Little here. But nobody is to know that they are not a real Little. That person will be attending all the same classes as any of our Littles and will have to really act like one too. The moment they are caught, they are out of here. The only other option I can think of is to let everyone know a head of time. I really don't like lying to my people."

Then she got an evil grin on her face. "I could arrange for that Little to be placed with a family I know and trust. They would treat him just like Cat or Tiggger. They could know the truth and keep it privet. Maybe have your man be small like Tiggger and cat if that's possible. Then he would really understand what this school is all about. Do you think that might work?"

I looked up at her and smile myself. "Two birds with one stone? Understand your ways and keep an eye on Tiggger and his family at the same time. I like the way you think. It can't be me or my mate for obvious reasons. And I will have to maintain the spell for him. I'm the only one strong enough to do it."

"No you're not. I might have a way around that. If Tiggger can, or is willing to make something for me. I will ask him. But for now, deal with your paperwork and figure out who would be willing to be a child for a time. There's a desk in the front office you and your men can use. I need to take a walk and see what I can do. Ask my secretary for anything you might need help with. Along with any food you might still want. I'll send for your men to give you a hand." Then she got up and we left her office.

I took a seat at a desk and filled out a lot of paperwork. A lot of it was basic stuff. But some was odd and I needed a little help with that. When my men came walking in they each had a plate of food. I was given an extra plate that they had brought for me. Then they started writing alongside me. But when Rio came and sat down I asked him about taking the child's spot in our group. He was the youngest and I thought he of all people would enjoy a brake. He did agree, eventually. So his paperwork was a lot lighter. I didn't tell him how young he would be looking. I thought I would leave that as a surprise.

When Sara came back with my mate, she asked for the volunteer. Rio got up and she led him out. She told us that we would see him tomorrow, after he was changed. We finished our food and our paperwork. When that was done, we were shown to the rooms that we would be staying in while we were here. They were one floor down.

They were small in comparison to what we were used to. But all our rooms were right next to each other. We were told that other stuff would be coming tomorrow to finish outfitting our rooms for us. And we were told that the cafeteria was at our disposal. It was right down the hall from us, so that was a really good thing. We were given id cards and schedules for breakfast, lunch and dinner times. But the rest of tomorrow would be our testing to see where we would be placed and what classes we would be getting. But for tonight all we had to do was sit back and relax. We could walk the grounds if we wanted. As long as we were in our rooms by lights out. With how tired we all were, we unpacked what little we had and went to bed.

I tried to talk to my mate about Tiggger, but she just laughed and said. "We can talk about him tomorrow. Tonight, lets just rest. There's a lot about him we didn't know. And any of your plans you have been thinking about. Don't bother. They won't work. He will see right through them. He is a scary one. Now lets sleep, I'm really tired." She rolled over with another chuckle and promptly fell asleep. Not long after, I did the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 2.6K 117
A book only providing random scenes about the Delgado family from the past, present and future <3 Almost all scenes brought to you by fellow readers...
30.9K 915 17
𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...
18.4K 347 31
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...