Can it be? | Pansy Parkinson

Por imlesbish

Anna Potter is starting her fifth year alongside her brother after an eventful fourth year. She goes to the... Más

Cast
Prologue
Prologue part 2
I- Dementors?!
II- 12 Grimmauld Place
III- The hearing
IV- Dolores Umbridge
V- Detention
VI- Pansy Parkinson
VII- Thankfulness
VIII- Theodore Nott
IX- Granger
X- Hogsmeade
XI- Ditched again
XII- Merging?
XIII- Halloween
XIII- Quidditch game
XV- Families
XVI- Bright future?
XVII- Twins' things
XVIII- Last meeting before Christmas
XIX- Three Broomstick
A/N
XX- Christmas gifts
XXI- Train rides
XXII- Cooking&Panic
XXIII- St. Mungo's
XXIV- Christmas
XXV- Arguments
XXVI- News
XXVII-Defense
XXVIII- Breakout
XXIX- Screw Politics
XXX- Lonely Valentines
XXXI- Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff
XXXII- Discovered truth
XXXIII- Slytherin Love
XXXIV- Drunken Mistakes
XXXV- Alone in our rooms
XXXVI- Talk
XXXVII- Confrontation
XXXVIII- First date
XXXIX- Sweet nothings
XL- Taking the cup home
XLI- Weasley departure
XLII- Late night confessions
XLIII- Astronomy O.W.L
XLIV- History of Magic O.W.L.
XLV- Crucial prank
XLVI- Department of Mystery
XLVII- Battle at the Ministry of Magic
XLVIII- Prophecies ruin lives
XLIX - The Second War is here.
So it is
Cast II
I - William Magrath
II - Horace Slughorn
III- Old Friends
O.W.L.s results
V - Weasley's Wizard Weezes
VI - Long awaited reunions
Little message for the readers
VIII - First Day
IX - Quidditch Tryouts
X- Cut Short... as always
XI - Dumbledore

VII - Joyful first night

1.2K 42 11
Por imlesbish

Anna's POV

The train finally stopped and we all got down, some more excited to see Hogwarts than others. Blaise and Pansy grew more tense the closer we got to the school, while Theo bumped his leg up and down as we waited. Neville and Luna seemed to be the most excited, Nev delighted to get to learn more with his new wand. 

We finally got down and Pansy let go of my hand, giving me a small smile as she went to her table with Theo and Blaise. Luna waved at Nev and me before going to sit close to Cho at her table, without interacting with her. I walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat in front of Seamus.

"Where's Dean?" I asked.

"Sitting with Weasley," he answered with distate as he glared to where Dean sat with Ginny.

"Why?"

"Didn't you hear? They're dating now," he said with poison in his voice. Shit.

"Oh."

"Yeah. Oh."

"I'm sorry, Seamus," Neville said kindly.

"Not your fault, is it? Unless you told them that they'd be the perfect  match. Best of the school!"

Thankfully, the first years came out at that moment, redirecting our attention from the heavy mood. I looked around the tables as they got sorted, mindlessly applauding whenever Neville was. I hid a grimace as I saw Ginny and Dean kiss. They would each look better with someone else.

"Nev, have you seen Harry?" I whispered.

"No, is he not there?"

I shook my head with a frown. What had my brother dearest gotten himself into again? I glanced to the Slytherin table, maybe Malfoy would have a look on his face or something. He just looked completely and utterly depressed. I could see Granger talking worriedly to Ron, probably about Harry too. So they didn't know where he was. 

Food appeared on the table and we ate while I kept looking back at the door in hopes of seeing my idiot brother come in. Lavender and Parvati had joined us after the sorting while Dean stayed with Ginny, close to Ron and Hermione. We were all trying to keep Seamus' focus off Dean. 

Finally, my brother came in and immediately rushed to Ron and Hermione's side, his face bloodied, though he looked generally fine. He didn't look in my direction so I decided to leave him be. 

"I welcome everyone here tonight!" Dumbledore spoke, arms spread wide and hand uncovered. He still had the injury from when he'd come to pick me up and see Slughorn. Whispers spread around the room as the students noticed it. They truly did not know how to be respectful.
"Nothing worrying," he assured before continuing. "Now. I welcome new students and the old ones. A new year of magic learning awaits you. Mr Filch, our janitor, as asked me to infrom that every item coming from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes are forbidden without exceptions. As usual, those wanting to tryout for their Quidditch team are to address it to their Head of house. We are also searching for commentators, for which the same steps are to be taken. We are happy to welcome a new teacher to our team, professor Slughorn."

The man got up to make it clear it was him. As if no one was smart enough to figure out he was the new face at the table. Except first years of course, they wouldn't know.

"Professor Slughorn is an old colleague of mine that accepted to retake his position as potion master."

Potion? I furrowed my eyebrows. I would've expected him to take the DADA position, Snape had- oh. Oh no.

"Professor Snape will be taking the Defense Against the Dark Arts classes." 

"No!" Harry exclaimed loudly from where he was sitting and fuck he was right! 

Maybe I could drop the class. No, I needed it. I groaned and let my head fall on the table. Everybody seemed shocked and all talked about it, while Neville put one hand on my back, probably to comfort the both of us.

"Another thing. Since everybody knows of this, Lord Voldemort and his followers are free again and getting stronger everyday." It was like a bucket of ice had fallen on the room. "I will never emphasize enough the danger this situation represents and the precautions we all have to take for our safety. The magical fortifications have been fortified over the summer. We now have new, stronger means to protect ourselves but we still have to stay extremely careful, both students and teachers. I ask you to instantly respect the mesures that may be imposed for you safety, no matter how detestable they might seem to you - like staying in your bed during the necessary hours. I beg of you, in case you notice something suspiscious inside or outside the castle, to notice a professor immediately. I count on you to pay attention to your own safety and others."

He happily wished us goodnight and we all got up. Luna walked up to Neville as we walked with Seamus, Lav and Parvati.

"Can you believe this bullshit? Snape as DADA teacher!"

"I can't believe Dumbledore let him get the job," Parvati nodded.

"It's going to be torture," Lavender complained.

"Torture? No. This is going to be hell! Literal fucking hell!" I threw my hands up. "Not only is Snape enough of a bitch on his own, Harry's going to be there and Merlin forbid either is in the room with the other without giving them shit!"

"I'm really not looking forward to the class anymore," Neville said, completely dejected. 

"Perhaps we really should get the DA back," Luna mentioned and everyone around me nodded.

"I'm not a big fan of Harry, but I got to admit, he was a great teacher," Seamus said.

"Ron and Hermione were good too," Parvati said with a smile. "Though they didn't really do the teaching."

Great. Just great. Stupid DA.

"We don't call them the 'Golden trio' for nothing," Lav mentioned.

"Golden trio? Who the fuck calls them that?"

"Everyone."

I groaned. "Give them a more important name, will you? Gosh, the Chosen One, the Brightest Witch of her age and the Loyal One. Always getting themselves into shit."

"I think you're jealous," Lavender said and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I think you're full of shit."

"Well I think you wish you were called the Chosen one."

"Merlin no," I laughed. "If people are going to have googly eyes for me it's because I'm the best Quidditch player they've ever seen."

"You're so full of yourself," Parvati laughed.

"I am." I threw my arms around hers and Lav's shoulders. "That's why you two love me. Seamus too," I affirmed as I blew him a kiss.

"Nah, personally I just like the fact that you're brother's famous," Seamus said with a serious face.

"Oh how you wound me Finnigan!" I turned to Parvati. "Do you hear this foul?"

"I'm afraid he's lost his mind," she nodded gravely.

"I lost the man I want actually."

"I'll love you for him," Parvati said.

"We both will," Lavender added.

"I personally actually have a girlfriend and I'm not sure she'd be delighted by that," I defended.

"I don't think I'm your type but I'll make sure to distract you in the dorm," Nev affirmed with a wink Seamus gave back.

"I wish you the best of luck and have to go," Luna said.

"Bye Luns! Love you!" I exclaimed as she walked away.

"Love you too Anna!"

I laid down on my bed and rejected all the thoughts coming to me. Or tried to.

Fuck Snape man. I didn't even look forward to classes anymore. Happy sixth year I guess.

Am I projecting my hate for Snape on Anna? Absolutely. Do I feel bad about it? No.

Hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter :)
Anybody interested in getting the playlists and aesthetic boards I make for the story? If so, just say so and I'll publish them in the chapters and if you have questions about them I will gladly answer.

Big love to everyone <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.2K 644 32
Following an intense fight with Yn Moonshine and her father, Yn and Myra her younger sister are disowned and kicked out of their home. Their old fami...
311K 14.8K 78
She was thought to be dead by her father and the whole world. They were all wrong. She wakes up from her slumber of fifty years and finds that everyt...
310K 13K 39
Like always, please turn away from this if you haven't read the previous books! Since Harry and Anna had gone to Hogwarts, it's been crazy. From the...
45.3K 1.4K 27
'𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫.' After the sorting hat had sorted Anna Rowly into Gryffindor, breaking th...