streamers (karl jacobs x fema...

By committing-arson

* 'why is nick calling me on discord?' I thought to myself. I quickly ran to my computer, answering the call... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
!!
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
i need help LOL
69
70
71
72
74
not a chapter

73

2.6K 64 60
By committing-arson

L u n a ' s  P o v

"unbelievable.. unbelievable yeah.. unbelievable.. you were in my heart! you were in my head! now you're waking up here in my bed!" i sing out as i finish sweeping my room.

"what are you listening too?" a voice rings from behind me, scaring me.

"i forgot you were here.. and some why don't we." i look over at avery who's standing in my door.

"oh my god why don't we.. you loved them when they first came out and continued to listen to them.. that's funny." avery laughs thinking about it.

"it's not that funny.." i turn the music down.

"you literally had some dude break up with you because you had posters of them on your wall. it's funny. (this actually happened to me irl LOL!)" avery chuckles some more about it.

"we weren't dating in the first place.. and he wasn't worth my time if he was that insecure about me having two boy band posters on my wall as a teenager, or young adult.. i don't know!" i huff about it.

thinking about that whole situation, it's pretty funny honestly.. i finish up and i open up my phone and see i have a message from karl.

karl :]
pssst
psssssssst
PSSSSST

luna :)
WHAT
DO
YOU
WANT

karl :]
oh hey! it's you :]

luna :)
yes it's me. what do you need?

karl :]
jeez you don't have to sound that excited to talk to me! i just wanted to ask if you want me to pick you up anything since dream, sap and i are at the store

luna :)
grab me pepsi pls

karl :]
ew
jk
i can do that

luna :)
don't diss my pepsi
:(

karl :]
i'll bring the boys too to make you feel even better since you love them oh so very much

luna :)
oh yea, i do in fact love the both of those imbeciles oh so very much!

karl :]
that sounds so fake omg
WAIT
ACTUALLY
OMG
CHANGE OF PANS
PLANS

luna :)
WHY ARE WE YELLING??!
WHATS HAPPENING NOW?

karl :]
it's a surprise oh my god. i forgot it was happening

luna :)
CONEXT :D
I WOULD LOVE SOME CONTEXT BBG

karl :]
🤨

luna :)
oh so it's fine for you boys to say that but i can't? this is homophobic

karl :]
WGIEVEOFUD
LUAN
LUNA
AROP OT
STOP IT

luna :)
😭😭
okok
i apologize
outta pocket comment

karl :]
you caught me off guard with that
also the surprise is good. i'm shocked you haven't been told already
this is so exciting omg
okay
i have to go now

luna :)
😀😀

karl :]
actually, i'm gonna pick you up and take you somewhere
unfortunately avery will not be able to join but i'm sure she'll understand

luna :)
DOES SHE KNOW??

karl :]
no no!! don't worry
she will be just as shocked or even more than you will be

luna :)
oh..? i'm intrigued now

karl :]
good
great
i'm excited
okay i gotta go but i'll pick you up soon ish. give me like an hour or so
i'll text you

luna :)
okay, i will see you in an hour or so

karl :]
bye luna <3

luna :)
bye bye karl :) <3

i set my phone down and i stand there thinking what the hell this surprise is. avery will be more shocked and or excited than i will be? what does that mean?

"avery!" i yell for her.

"what do you want?! why are you yelling!"

i jump and turn around to see avery sitting on my bed looking at me like i'm crazy. i cover my face and laugh a bit because i totally forgot she came in here. i apologize to her and she shakes her head at me.

"what is it that you needed me for?" she asks, getting more comfortable in my bed.

"karl has a surprise i guess. he said you'll be more shocked than i will be. i'm not sure what that means but i think dream and nick know since karl said i'm surprised they haven't told you.. making me think of those idiots." i shrug and join her in my bed.

"interesting.. i'm not sure what it is." avery also shrugs and goes on her phone.

"karl will be coming in like an hour or two to pick me up and he said you aren't allowed to come unfortunately. not yet at least." i told her and she sighed.

"whatever.. you guys just hate me. drag me all the way here from my home just to be left by myself with little tobio." avery dramatically sighs.

i laugh a bit and she does too. we ended up laying in bed on our phones watching tiktoks together for the time being since i lost motivation to clean.. and avery stuck my interest with watching edits of the boys.

"so, i'll show you some of my favourite edits of the boys. i follow lots of edit accounts and people who make content regarding the dreamsmp." avery tells me.

"oo! hook it up to the tv. screen mirror it." i suggest and avery snaps at me.

"smart thinking. full screen this shit." she connects to my tv.

she is in albums on tiktok dedicated to specific boys. i see george's name, quackity, wilbur, dream, KARL.

"i have non of nick because i would feel weird about it since him and i are besties. please excuse the karl one, don't look at it." she covers my eyes.

"i wanna watch the karl ones!" i swat her hand away.

"we can start with george first since i love him." avery presses on his folder.

we watch sweet edits, some random compilations of the sounds he makes which i've never really realized.. and we came across thirst traps that had me side eye avery as she stared at me.

"i get hes an attractive guy and all but–"

"THERE IS NO BUT. HES ATTRACTIVE TO ME. YOU HAVE KARL." avery shuts me up right away.

i close my mouth and i face the tv, watching the george edit. i read the captions on some of the posts which would either make me laugh or just leave me baffled.

"oh shit oh shit oh shit! MY PHONE GLITCHED AND THE SOUND IS STILL PLAYING. THIS ONE HAS VOICE OVERS PLEASE COVER YOUR EARS LUNA!" avery started screaming around, smacking her phone and trying to turn it off.

i was so overwhelmed by her freaking out i looked at the tv and it was frozen but the sound was going and next thing you know, a moan like sound erupted from the speakers and some swearing. my eyes widened so much i couldn't even look at avery. it keeps going and avery is still screaming and panicking and it stops and she throws her phone across the bed, hiding under the covers right after.

"so.." i start.

"don't say anything to anyone." i hear muffled under the blankets.

"will not say anything.. can i see those karl edits?" i ask, trying to make her feel less awkward.

"there will be voice overs too by the way.. we'll it's not like you've heard him make those sounds–"

"i'm suffocating you now." i push on the blanket for a few seconds.

"OKAY OKAY!" avery yells.

i move my hands right away and avery flys out of the covers, gasping for air. i roll my eyes at how dramatic she is and i grab her phone. she takes it from me, still red and embarrassed by the george edit. once she opens her phone, totally forgetting she didn't leave the app, another moan plays and she yells, trying to cover up the sound and presses out of the video.

"where do you people get him moaning from.. like is george a secret star..?" i whisper to avery and she turns to look at me disgusted.

"he's dumb and does that on stream. karl even moans on stream. have you never heard him make questionable sounds while on call with the guys?" avery raises her eyebrows at me.

"no. when he's streaming i'm either sleeping or not in the room because he has face cam.. and he hasn't streamed much since coming here." i tell her and she shrugs.

she passes me her phone and i press on the karl folder and i scroll through the videos, taping on one. i was watching the edit on her phone, sending it to myself. i forgot it's connected to the tv so avery watched me do that and nudges me.

"i saw that."

"i forgot you could see me doing that. mind ya business." i stick my tongue out at her.

she laughs and we continue talking and watching tiktoks of the guys. she even went through all the people who've been on the dsmp and showed me stuff from it. i felt my phone vibrate beside me and i look over to see karl has messaged me.

karl :]
i'll be there soon!

luna :)
oh damn already?!

karl :]
it's been like 2 hours..

luna :)
holy shit. i've been watching tiktoks with avery all this time
it feels like it's been 15 minutes

karl :]
negative
i'm here

luna :)
AGEOEBROD
IM STILL LAYING IN BED
Read

"karl's here! i gotta go." i shoot up and run to my closet to grab a sweater.

avery was laughing at me rushing around and i was yelling at her to not look at me since i'm changing. i was in the middle of pulling up my leggings when my door flew open and i shrieked. karl stood there and quickly shut the door behind him apologizing to me.

"nice bum, where you from?" karl says right after i finished pulling my pants up.

"shut up. you scared me good.. i had my ass out and everything." i take a second to catch my breath.

"it was pretty funny.. also i feel like i never see you wear leggings.. you have nice legs." karl runs his hands up and down my hips.

"karl-"

"and these pants are smooth and soft.. i might have to just run my hands up and down your legs now." karl squats down and slides his hands down my legs, making me shiver.

"karl stop.. avery-"

i stop as he grips my thighs tightly and he then hugs me– my legs and he tries to stand up but i quickly put an end to that. he laughs and stands up, pressing a kiss to my forehead and then my lips.

"ew."

karl jumps and whips around to see avery sitting in my bed, staring at us disgusted. karl burns red and scratches his head.

"i didn't know you were there.. i'm sorry you had to hear and see that." he apologized to avery and she just laughed.

i laugh as well and i finish looking presentable while karl sits with avery on the bed. avery was looking away the entire time and karl was staring the entire time while i finished changing and getting ready.

"i'm ready to go now. can you tell me a hint of what this surprise is?" i ask, following karl to the living room.

"nope." he smiles.

i groan and avery follows too and asks if she can know. karl also shuts her down and said no. avery waddles away to the couch and plops down on it, grabbing the tv remote.

"can i sign into my youtube on your tv?" avery asks randomly.

"sure..? don't sign me out but add yourself. i don't need your videos in my watch history." i chuckle.

"what is in your watch history? i'm gonna look." she goes to my youtube account.

i watch the tv screen as i tied my shoes and she's scrolling through my history. lots of minecraft content, some random anime videos and then a group of youtubers i watch every now and then.

"who the hell is that? how to you pronounce that." avery hovers over a video from a youtube i enjoy.

"oh it's pronounced smitty.. but it's smii7y! he's a cool youtuber i think you'd like avery." i suggest, standing up.

"interesting.. i'll watch him." she nods and shoos me away.

"we are outta here. keep your phone on stand by or check it every now and then.. all the apps." karl wiggles his eyebrows and looks away.

"okay..?" avery turns her ringer on and sets her phone down slowly.

we wave bye and leave. we get into the car and i hook up my phone to play some music. we didn't talk a whole lot on the drive but i recognized the path we were taking and my suspicions were correct when we turned down the same street dream and nick live on.

"alright, i need you to close your eyes for me okay?" karl turns the car off and looks at me.

"why..? are the three of you gonna scare me or something?" i chuckle nervously.

"no, it's a good thing.. i promise." he smiles and gets out.

i sit there thinking and my door opens, a hand sticking out for me to grab. i look at karl and he looks trusting right now. i take his hand and i get out. we get up to the doors and he tells me to close my eyes and i do. he knocks and then opens the door, slowly dragging me in as well. i was on edge and then we stopped walking. it was silent and then karl let go of my hand. i quickly wave my hand around, trying to find him.

"karl please where are you? i'll open my eyes." i say, hoping i don't get scared.

"you can open your eyes now." karl says from my right.

i slowly open my eyes and blink a few times, adjusting to the lighting. i look forwards and freeze my movements. i stare at him and he smiles back at me.

"hey L!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 10.5K 21
Knowing him since you were children Tommy and you have been quite close. Both of you started YouTube channels and you saw him grow to such a big stre...
9.1K 398 12
"Dude..." Sapnap exasperated, "So you guys had a moment like that and you can't even get in touch with her? What if, like, what if that was fate?" "Y...
2.7K 73 28
George and his friends decide to go on a spontaneous trip to Hawaii. He is beyond exited for the trip, but the feeling of dread also creeps up on him...
157K 4.9K 34
In the entirety of the minecraft community, there were bound to be two creators that didn't get along after meeting. It just so happened that GeorgeN...