โ™ก Elia โ™ก

By spongebob12312

1 sweet girl and 3 cruelest men. - - - Elia grew up with ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ around her and infinite fairytales to... More

1. My Bestfriend
๐Ÿ”Info of characters๐Ÿ”
2. Ricco, why?
3. His Princess
4. Silv Brothers
5. Power
6. Sugar Rush
7. Arrival
8. Library Pt.1
9. Library Pt.2
10. Library Pt.3
11. Cafe
12. Assembly
13. Opera
14. Truth
15. Apart
17. Guilty
18. Tears
19. Planning
20. Conversation

16. Adjusting

9.6K 191 32
By spongebob12312

Authors Pov~

    For a half a week the brothers were soothing Elia, comforting her as if they didn't take her away from her stable life. They brought chocolates, roses, flower seeds, jewelry, an ancient copy of a renaissance painting, and even a flamingo. The brothers were crazy for her, they thought all these 'luxury' items would at least make her change her view on them, but no luck for the three.

Elia had been spending her days in the room they so call 'ours'.

Days ago she went visiting Frank. They both cried on each others arms. They couldn't handle the pain these brothers were forcing upon them.

Frank went mad, as soon as his daughter told him about the contract. He couldn't form into words how sorry he felt for his only child, his princess. He wanted to do something to stop all of this but he had no say in this.

One thing stuck with Elia that Frank had said, "I'll always be in here no matter what, okay sweetheart." He said with his hand pointing towards her heart. She went from teary eyes to a sobbing mess.

One thing from that day Elia realized is that she hated the Silvs.

Each time the brothers knocked in to say they brought her something with 'love' she would just nod her head subtly. She had no reason to talk to them, considering they now have her laying around like a piece of 'treasure'.  She had eye bags from sleepless nights thinking where her life went wrong. How easy it was to just ignore all them, or how stupid she was for even becoming friends with strangers, who didn't want to become friends in the beginning. Reminding her from her previous friendship with Rico.

And with that her upper body stood up in a sitting position her feet moving towards the edge of the bed finding the warm floor. She made her way towards the bathroom.

It was big...really really big.
———————————————————————

Elia's Pov~

I heard foot steps coming towards the bathroom where I was. The door creaked open.

"Good morning doll, how was your sleep?" Mateo asked while coming towards me with a basket. I nodded in response. He had a beige colored one that was covering his face up to his eyes. 

"Another gift I suppose!" I faked out. I didn't like how they were bringing gifts, trust me the gifts were stunning but the people behind all of it were horrible to say the least.

"Oh baby, these are your essentials! We got lotion, eye contacts, slippers, face masks, menstruation products, hair ties, makeup remover, bathrobe, shampoo, conditioner, hand soaps... you name it baby it's all in here." He said with a grin.

His smile...if only the person wasn't so cold hearted.  

"What's on your mind sugar?" "Oh no nothing, just thinking about dad." Even though lying is one of the things I hate doing I wanted dad with me, I've never had to go somewhere other than school when we weren't with each other.

He put the basket on the counter. "So baby you woke up right now, right?" He quickly changed the subject. I nodded, I knew innerly he would.

I stood up from leaning on the counter to wash up.

That's when Mateo grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.
————————————————————————
Mateos Pov~

"Can you let go of me!" I heard my doll ask. "Once I brush your mouth and then mine." I said with a slight smile.

I picked her up from her waist, she weighed like a feather not anything my brothers and I would have trouble with in the future.

"Ahhh stop! Let me down now!!" She shrieked out. I set her fine self on the counter and opened a toothbrush from the essential basket, even though one was already on the counter from a previous time. I then unwrapped it and put toothpaste with water.

"Open up!" I said. "No." She stated. "Elia, I don't want this morning to start on a bad note, it can change my entire mood for the day and ruin my plans for us." I said in a serious tone. The truth I had plans for the two of us since Sebastián and Leo were in the home office working with papers.

"No because this is how it's going to start!" She replied. "Elaborate darling." I say tucking a string of her hair behind her ear, when she shifted away.

"These are the small steps then soon its going to be making changes in my wardrobe, h-how I act around guests, how I-I should feel, how I can feel. Trust me I have watched a ton of movies where t-the guy takes advantage of the girl a-and it breaks my heart, and I won't allow you g-guys to take a-advantage of m-me." She said with watery eyes looking at me.

Does she really think we would treat her like this, how she says. I would never harm her, physically and mentally and neither would my brothers. We all know better than that. We worship her like it's our destiny.

That day when Elia left to visit Frank for a few hours me and my brothers had a long thoughtful conversation on how we would take it nice and slow, yet still moving on our relationship.

She needed to except it slowly and calmly that her future is with us and no one else, but it takes time for her not to freak out.

The past few days my brothers and I noticed she wasn't getting enough sleep in, so we agreed that tonight we would put sleeping pills in her meals towards night time. She deserved to get a full nights worth of rest, and we would be sleeping with her tonight. It was time and she needed to realize it.

"Helloooo! Can you hear me Mateo, do I bore you?" My puppy said while waving her hand in front of my face like a child. She pulled me back from my thoughts when I noticed her fine facial features, those plump lips, rosy cheeks, and amazing hazel eyes that pull me in.

"I'm sorry puppy, yes!" I replied. "Ohh- sorry for boring you." She said with a pout to her lips. "Wait no that's not what I meant! You don't bore me sweetheart, I can never get tired of your voice it sounds like music to my ears." I say, causing me to see a little tint to her cheeks.

"Okay you can." I hear her say. "Alright love, open up."

When finishing both of our mouths I gave her a soft wash cloth for her mouth. She was still sitting her bum on the counter when she jumped off causing me to see some cleavage. Fuck.

"Mateo? D-do I have some water or toothpaste on my chest?" She said while wiping herself with the cloth. "What no, we should get going baby." I say trying to get myself out this awkward position I put myself in.

"What did you mean of you having plans for us?" Elia questioned me.

My eyebrows furrowed, I don't think I would ever get used to it, her questioning us is something we never could get over. We never had anyone question us, we took it as a disrespectful act and if anyone asked us we made sure they wouldn't see another day.

"Mateo?!" Elia nudge my elbow causing me to come out of my thoughts. "It's a surprise!" I say lightly pinching her cheek. "Heyyy! It's hurting!" "I doubt it baby." I say chuckling walking behind her out the bathroom.

We walked out the bedroom to the staircase holding her hand in case she tripped over her own feet. I've learned shes pretty clumsy overtime. Once for dinner she accidentally tripped over the food cart while getting her plate off of it, which crashed onto the floor. She was apologetic, saying she didn't do it in purpose and trying to reimburse us for one plate, at first I thought she was joking but after further speculation I noticed she wasn't.

"Be careful darling, watch yourself." I say and to my surprise she smiled at me with rosy cheeks. I was on cloud nine. That smile will do me and my brothers anything she could ever ask for.

"What should we cook for her?" I heard my brothers ask one another. And for Elia's sake I decided to not shout at them for barely being at this step.

————————————————————————
Elia's Pov~

Watching the three brothers going up and down to cook me breakfast was very amusing. I mean who would ever guess basically billionaires are cooking a girl breakfast. I know I wouldn't.

*smash*

I jumped in my chair from the sudden crash of plates falling.

"It's okay baby, we got it... just wait... hold on!"

Sebastián said while having the silverware tucked under his arm while the napkins about to fall from his pinky finger while both hands were holding my plate and it all looked like a disaster waiting to happen.

He made his way to me with his back leaning backwards to give him more of a 'balance'. His steps were small and slow.

He placed the plate in front of me and it smelled... interesting?

It had French toast, bacon, and a slice of apple pie with whip cream. Although the French toast looked not great, it need more time cooking it was the thought that counts. Bacon was obviously burnt but again, it was the thought that counted. While the apple pie looked freshly baked, it smelled delicious.

I turn my head to find the brothers going to sit down, their plates had the same things.

A reflection caught my eye, like a mirror or plastic. I saw where it was coming from, the counter and it was plastic box with a sticker saying, 'Freshly Baked Apple Pie'.

I smiled on how funny that was. I mean don't these people have maids and cooks yet down here, it looked empty like we're the only people in here.

"What's funny baby?" Sebastián asked while showing a smile. "Oh n-nothing." I rushed out picking up my fork and knife.

————————————————————————
Authors Pov~

Soon the brothers finished their meal, being honest with themselves it tasted displeasing, and yet they still served Elia. The brothers were about to pick up their plate when their heads turned towards her.

She was picking at her food for the past thirty minutes yet said nothing, she didn't want to bother them or nick pick at the food.

"Elia, are you done with... your food?" Mateo questioned. "Um y-yea." She replied. She put her napkin on top of her plate to 'hide' the leftovers.

She held her breath, when handing it to Mateo. She thought the brothers would yell at her to finish her food due to their changes in emotion on a daily bases. But they said nothing.

"Excuse me." She said aloud while heading towards the stairs to the bedroom. She wanted to change into an outfit for the day. The brothers nodded their head in unison.

————————————————————————
Elia's Pov~

As I entered the hallway I heard some whispering coming from a few doors away from the room. I walked slower to hear.

"I bet she's just a spoiled little brat!" The women said stomping her foot hard I assume, I decided to wait there a bit longer. "I mean just look at her, she replaced me momma! They loved me first plus I suit more to be their little wife than that whore! Momma are you listening to me!"

The women asked her mother I'm guessing. But what did she mean by them loving her first. 'Was I just another girl? If so I can be free.' I whisper to myself, so all those lovey dovey things they say are just their lust, they've one hundred percent said it to numerous girls and I was just another one.

"Just because they slept with you Rachel doesn't mean your so much better than any person they bring home, remember your place! Now help me clean this guest room before your mouth gets me in trouble, you know what happened last time-"

I decided that I've heard enough, I wouldn't like for people to hear my conversations. That's when I heard the brothers voices coming up the stairs.

"Crap Crap Crap!"

I was trapped, the bedroom was like a mile to get there it felt like. Not many thoughts were coming to me so I just came with the best idea, which was not best at all.

"Elia?" I heard Leo call me out. " What are you doing here on the floor?" Sebastián started to bend down to me as I was on the floor holding my ankle.

"Oh no it's nothing I swear!" Biting my bottom lip wondering what my next sentence would be.

Sebastián wrapped one of his arms under my legs and the other under my back.

"Ahhh! I-I p-promise i-it's nothing see!" I said trying to sound convincing.

He walked in a bit of speed, towards their bedroom and placed me down on the bed.

He started to take off my flats and thin socks. "Hey, HEY! You don't need to do all that." I say. "What do you mean Elia your were on the floor looking like you twisted your foot! And never raise your voice at us, okay?"

"Y-yea." I say. I don't want to get on their bad side right now, they'll start asking more questions.

"Tell me when I touch where it hurts." Mateo said entering the conversation. He started with his soft pressure on my foot. 'I don't like lying but I had no other choice.'

"Ah r-right t-there." I say faking my pain. Sebastián came from the bathroom with a pain cream.

"We are going to take you to our doctor in a little okay? We need to figure out if it's fractured."

"No I promise look I'll get up right now!" I say getting up from the bed and their holds. They didn't look convinced so I started to walk. I showed barely any limping so it'll be more believable.

"See! I don't feel anything, I think your magic hands did the work!" I say trying to reassure them.

"Okay fine, but you'll be resting today, we'll cancel the plans Mateo made we can set them up again for another day."

My mouth dropped. "Why? See I'm fine I can walk! You guys are just overreacting." I say rolling my eyes.

When Mateo walked towards me with a serious look on his face. His hand was coming straight to my face when I flinched, I didn't know what he was going to do. When he grabbed my jaw harshly.

"You will NEVER, ever disrespect us for caring about you, got it Elia, because we could punish you for the smallest little thing." I nod me head, that's when Mateo brushed his fingers under my eyes.

I didn't realize I had tears coming until he did that. What's wrong with them. I thought today was turning out fine from days worth of crying only to be crying right now. Now how can I live like this, it would be torture. I would never adjust to this; their lifestyle.

To be continued...

A/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi LOVELIES!!

Here's a chapter🤍

My schedule for updates are on my conversation board but I update once every two weeks.<3

What's your favorite dessert?? 🧁

Until next time pretty people🤍🤍🤍

-n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.8K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
718K 27.9K 77
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
724K 39.2K 54
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
356K 27.4K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...