The Brutal Beast ✔️

By laughingpearls

I tried to get away from his dangerous grip but it got more tighter. I gave up fighting and his artistic hand... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Part 61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
Part 87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 (18+)
99
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 2.0 Continuation

Part 6

2.9K 192 188
By laughingpearls

Hey Pearlies, thank you for your likes, comments and adding this book to your lists. A special shoutout to  PriyankaBhati4 VeenuDhawan ShiningLine BBbiggestfan  theonlycoconut  isharai16 skjadhav282 dishtaniya KusumLataMalik  AakritiArya8 ManzitaStha   for your lovely comments. 

....

Mr. Malhotra was strong enough to hold my weight from falling on the ground. He had well fitted white suit on him making him stand out of the crowd. He had a boyish charm especially due to his lose stands of hair falling on his forehead. "You okay?" He even had an American accent. 

I nodded my head and stood up with his help. The next second Navya pushed me down and introduced herself. "Mr. Malhotra, it's my pleasure to meet you. I am Nandini Murthy." 

I realized where this is going, so I pushed her again and covered Mr. Malhotra's ears. "Mr. Malhotra, I am the real Nandini Murthy. Please don't hear anybody. All are fake people. My father arranged our marriage with your father and sadly both of them were dead. Please, believe only me as I am being honest." 

He shook his head to free himself but I held it tighter so that he wouldn't escape and hear Navya who is also shouting out loud. "I can't hear anyone. What the hell is happening, Dhruv?" The bulky guy pushed us back apologizing Mr. Malhotra. 

I realized he did not even hear my words. I removed my hands in disappointment. "Emotional damage!" 

In a second all the women marched towards Mr. Malhotra to hug him and not let him go. They all screamed to recognize them as Nandini Murthy. The soldiers pushed the women to one side making a way for Mr. Malhotra to get inside. A few steps later he spotted Niyonika and a smile appeared on his face. 

"Ma, I am sorry I didn't acknowledge your presence." He bowed in front of her and she immediately took him into a hug. 

"My dear, Harshad! It's been so long since we last met. I am happy that you are home." Niyonika almost made a teary face but covered witnessing the crowd watching them. 

Wait! So Mr. Malhotra's full name is Harshad Malhotra. That's a lovely name. In Mafia families, we are usually addressed with our ranks or titles not by the first name. Only extremely close people have the right to use informal address. 

"Same, Ma. I really missed you ad our home. But are you okay? You seem tensed and what is happening here?" Harshad asked pointing around.

She rubbed his shoulder guiding him inside to speak along with Navya. Since Navya is going inside I had the right to follow them so I tagged behind her. Seeing me going into the mansion all the women followed scaring Harshad Malhotra. 

"Nobody gets inside the mansion," Niyonika shouted and looked at Navya, "Including you."

Navya burned in anger and tried to slap me but Dhruv stopped her and politely requested us to move back to our tents. I was the first one to run away into the tent and hide the food box before anyone could have a chance. 

A few minutes later Niyonika along with Harshad came outside and observed the surroundings. "Mr. Malhotra decided to spare your lives. All of you will be provided a travel to the nearest den where you can be on your own way." She turned towards Navya and pointed her towards Harshad, "Mr. Malhotra, I present you Miss Nandini Murthy. She is your would be wife arranged by your father." 

Navya blushed hard while trying to forward her hand towards Harshad in the hope of getting kissed at the back of her palm. But Harshad did not even spared a glance at her and kept looking at his mother, "I have full trust on my father and I will marry whom ever he choses."

Aww! 

Navya smile dropped along with her palm and calmly stood beside Harshad with a challenging smile directed to me. 

I stomped my feet and walked to their view, "What about me, my queen?"

"Dear, I have already announced all the imposters lives are spared thanks to Mr. Malhotra's kind heart. So help yourself out of the mansion." Niyonika answered. 

"Are you and your mother dumb?" The soldiers pointed their weapons towards me. If there is no trigger on the guns I would have been shot hundred times already. But the kind hearted Mr. Malhotra asked them to put their guns down and gave me a chance to explain. "How can you just chose your life partner even without sparing a glance at her? If it is for the promise your father made, then I am sorry, you must first find the real Nandini Murthy before marrying an imposter."

A few seconds of silence later he spoke up, "All my life I have been nothing but an obedient son. I have nothing to do with the Mafia family as I was brought up in the America. As always I am ready to do anything my mother says. So, Ma, What do you want me to do?"

Ah that explains his white suit! Because Black is the dress code and I have been wondering if he forgot to dye his suit or came to the wrong empire. Wait! What if he is an imposter? His mother another imposter? This mansion made of paper instead of bricks and all would crumble after killing me? Damn! That's too much mess. I better stay as far as possible from them. 

"Everyone here has a quality which I expected from my future daughter in law. The woman who could take forward the Malhotra Empire. She has the family promise," Niyonika pointed towards Navya. "She has the innocence," She pointed towards me. "She has the beauty." She pointed towards another woman and kept listing out all the positive aspects she is looking for in her daughter in law. "But none of them have all the qualities in them, so I am sticking with the girl who has our family promise." 

Harshad smiled, "Then let it be, Ma. I don't need anything but the family promise. I will marry this woman without any questions."

I held my face in my hands, "Objection, My dude! If you want to marry her it is your wish but give me my 50 million, unlimited supply of food, and unrestricted travel grant."

He looked confused, "Why would I pay all that?"

"Because I am quitting this race. I can't deal with your family and you must compensate me for all this mess." I stood on my words. Harshad took a second to think, when he opened his mouth to speak all the women screamed at once giving a unanimous message. 

 "Pay each of us 50 million to quit the race or else marry us. We are the real Nandini Murthy."

There goes my freedom in the drain! Thank you ladies for your help now all of us are either buried alive or stuck with these dimwits. 

"50 million for each person? That's unimaginable! Nobody is getting a penny out of Malhotra Empire." He declared. "I would have killed you all but I do not belong to this dark world so I am giving you all a chance to fight for your way to be my wife." He bowed in front of Niyonika and continued, "Ma, since you liked one quality from each of the women why not select the best you like. You need not compromise on just this promise. You have full authority to chose your son's wife." 

Did I say Mr. Malhotra was cute earlier? Well strike that comment. He is a miser! Just for the money he is willing to have all the women roam around this mansion. What does he think of himself? A model in body spray advertisement? 

Niyonika smiled. "Why are you so selfless? Just for your family happiness you are willing to sacrifice yours. Trust me, son. I will not let you down and will pick the best wife for you. That's my promise."

"Yo!" I yelled. "Who said I want to marry him? I mean I did earlier but he is not worth all the fight. Seriously, just give me the money and I won't even see your face." I signaled Navya to support me. 

While walking towards me Navya spoke, "No dear, we have to fight for everything in our life. Nothing comes easy, not even your identity. So, stay with everyone and have an ethical fight." She stopped an inch away from me and whispered so soft that only I could hear, "Welcome to hell, Nandini. I will enjoy every single second of you being my servant. Navya 1 and Nandini 1" 

She went back and stood beside Harshad. 

Okay, screw that money. Now I want to win this game. I want my identity at any cost. 

"I am ready for the challenge, my queen. I promise to fight with all my strength." I challenged all the while looking at Navya. 

All of us were guided towards a huge building next to the mansion. It is the servant quarters. We all were allotted a room with a single window and nothing else. This entire room is just the size of my wardrobe at home. If I spread my arms wide my fingers would touch the walls. We were given a fresh set of uniform and I took it happily. Finally clean clothes. The smell of fresh laundry is amazing. 

I took a quick shower and laid on the tiny bed and fell asleep in a minute. The day was too tiring. 

The next day I woke up and got ready with all the other Nandini Murthy in the quarters. It was so funny when one of us called 'Nandini' and the entire building would respond. Surprisingly, Navya was not in the quarters. She requested Niyonika and stayed in the mansion. The mansion which I could not even have a peek inside. 

This day also almost finished with messing my room and arranging it back. The successful task I completed was finishing my breakfast, lunch and dinner. I tried to retire this day as well but I heard soldiers outside ordering each other. With curiosity I stepped out to hear more clearly. 

"The boss came to the mansion an hour ago and his bags are still not loaded inside? Why is that?" A very familiar voice questioned Dhruv. 

"Sorry Underboss, Mr. Malhotra arrived yesterday and The Boss this evening. Our soldiers are still trying to adjust the environment." Dhruv responded.

"So? Mr. Malhotra and The Boss both are the heirs of this Empire and both must be given equal importance. Do you understand?" He questioned and and Dhruv nodded. "Now quickly load The Boss luggage to his room." 

After ordering he left. I know him from somewhere but I couldn't quite put a finger on it. After scratching my head and not finding an answer I decided to leave it. Wait! Mr. Malhotra and The Boss. If Mr. Malhotra has no interest in the Mafia then who is leading the Malhotra Empire? It is the Boss. 

Holy Moly! He has the power to set everything right. Since he just arrived there is no way he would know what's happening in the mansion. So before anyone could approach him and fill his ears I need to be the first person. But how can I get entry into the mansion? 

There are too many soldiers even at this time of hour. A few people were taking different types of barrels filled with vegetables, weapons and paint boards. As soon as my friend vegetable barrel came to my view I know I am safe. Because your favorite character will now travel inside the mansion in that vegetable barrel. 

I sneaked out and slowly got inside the vegetable barrel and covered myself with carrot leaves. I read the label on the barrel so I am confident that this long, orange vegetable is carrot. After picking the barrels in front of me they came to lift mine. I felt the gravity leaving me when my container was picked and regained when they left it in the kitchen with other vegetables. Before anyone could come for other vegetables I walked out of this and started searching for The Boss room. 

Luckily there were many servants in the same uniform I am wearing and it was easy for me to blend along. I spotted Dhruv ordering the servants to deliver the luggage in a room with huge doors. That must be The Boss room. 

I waited till Dhruv went out and slowly sneaked into the dark room. By the cold air hitting my skin I can say this room was extremely huge. I looked for switch board to switch on the light and slowly dragged my fingers over the wall while calling out him. "Boss, are you here?"

I managed to switch on the dim light. Well something is better than nothing. This room is bigger than my bedroom. There was a lot of room even after placing this huge bed, wardrobe and sofa set. There was a painting of someone which I couldn't see properly so I held the dim light in my hand and guided towards the face. It shook my ground. 

It was the murderer who killed my family in front of my eyes. He was standing with a tiger in this painting. 

"Did Miss Nandini Murthy found her way back after escaping?" I startled with the voice coming from the back and turned towards him. The light in my hand almost slipped darkening the scene but he caught it in his hands and switched it on. 

He was in a bathrobe just like the other day I escaped from his clutches. But this day he had a winning smirk on his face. His hair still wet and the drops slowly dripping being the sole witness for the time passing around us. 

"Manik?" I uttered still in disbelief. 

Now he pulled me closer crashing me to his strong chest. The dim light now flickering between us as my heart beats went erratic. 

.....

Precap

That's for today! How is the update? 

How many thought Mr. Malhotra was Manik? 

 Now that Monster Manik has the supreme power in this Empire how will the story go forward?

Accha now give me your lovely comments warna this precap scene will be replaced by Harshad. After that your wish, don't say I didn't warn you. 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6K 17
Nandini's dream job went at stake when the model for the photo shoot ran away. In the moment of stress and panic while she was walking aimlessly on t...
571K 31K 34
there is a girl is unknown city. she thought everyone is just like her innocent and naive and she has been sold to a lady who owned a brothel and she...
297K 22.9K 20
~A possessive love story~ Nandini Murthy, she is the bad boy's girl. Manik Malhotra, he is the good girl's choice. Two love sick teenagers. People j...
3.8M 207K 110
Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live his life after finding his shining armo...