The Lost One: Legolas x OC

By ErulisseGreenleaf133

The line of Fëanor. a line of problems. A line, of blood. A line that ended. Or so they thought. Lillian... More

Mae Govannen!
*Introducing the Feanorians:*
Found:
The Valley:
Out of the Dark:
Bad Blood:
The Found Feanorian:
A New Adventure:
Into The Wilds:
The Stranger:
The Journey Begins:
A Land of Old:
New Friends:
Love Made Me Crazy:
!!BREAKING LOTR NEWS!!
A Chilling Thought:
Closer:
A Time Of Peace:
Gathering Storms:
The Alliance of Men and Elves:
The Time Is Right:
A Blessed Surprise:
The Silence:
Battle Of The Woods:
A Light Goes Out:
Epilogue:

Taking The Plunge:

242 6 60
By ErulisseGreenleaf133

*The waterfall is pictured above*

Prepare for elf fluff!  Fangirling is allowed :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 "Move your feet!" Elrohir reminded.

I quickly stepped back. The sun shone down through the trees and the air was warm.

"Its too hot for this," I groaned as I collapsed on the ground.

Legolas collapsed beside me, "Agreed."

Elrohir sheathed his sword, "Meet me outside the stable in five minutes."

I sat up on my elbows, "Please My Lord, have mercy on thy poor servant."

Legolas laughed.

Elrohir rolled his eyes.

We met Elrohir and his brother outside the stable a few minutes later. He held the reins to three white horses.  

"I hope you're both up to another adventure," Elladan said as he mounted his horse. Legolas climbed onto the back on the third horse and offered me his hand.

"Oh uh, Hannon le," I smiled as he pulled me up behind him. Legolas nodded to me and nudged our horses side with his heels. I grabbed onto his waist as our horse broke into a trot.

"Sorry," I blushed.

" 'Tis alright," He smiled.

The four of us rode through the dense forest. I closed my eyes and felt the breeze around me. This was home. A place of peace.

Legolas helped me off the horse. Our group had arrived at a waterfall.

"We used to come here all the time as children," Elrohir smiled as he pulled his tunic off in one swift motion.

I turned around and blushed.

"What?" Elrohir asked. "You've never seen a shirtless Ellon before?"

"No, no I have not," I replied. My face must have been red as a rose. 

I could shuffling behind me as I stared into the woods. Finally I willed myself to pull on a straight face and talk to my friends. My eyes fell to Legolas. His blonde hair fell over his shoulders and glistened in the sunshine. He was built like an archer. All his muscles perfectly toned right down to his hips. Legolas' leggings. My thoughts were cut short.

"Last one in is a dwarf!" Elladan yelled. The twins both sprinted towards the water and Dove head first.

"Do you swim Lillian?" Legolas asked.

"Oh. I haven't in so long. I am not sure I would remember."

He smiled. His blue eyes stared right through my shaking self.

"Come. 'Tis nothing to be scared of." 

How did he know I was scared of water?

He nodded to the waterfall, "They're having all the fun without us."

"You go ahead. I'll stay with the horses," I said quickly. Legolas cocked an eyebrow, "You sure?"

I was going to look like a child.

"You know what, I think I will. It is awfully warm."

Legolas grinned. "Race you?"

I pulled my tunic off which left me standing in my leggings and shirt I wore over my undergarments, "Maybe I'll just let you win."

He walked with me to the end of the water. It wasn't horribly deep. I could see the stone covered bottom almost until the middle of the river. Legolas stepped in and held his hand out to me. I nearly tripped as I slid down the grassy bank.

"Oh," I gasped.

"I'll catch you if you fall."

I took one more step and found myself standing on sand.

"See? Not so scary," Legolas encouraged.

~Legolas~

I could feel the warm surge as she put her hand in mine. Something passed between us. My chest heated and my heart fluttered. Her eyes flickered confusedly.

"Come on!" Elrohir yelled across the pool. "What's taking so long?"

"Shut up!" I yelled back. "Take all the time you need," I smiled at Lillian.

She nodded slowly and took one more step I to the water.

"Great job."

The elleth smirked before pushing me. I slipped on a loose stone and face planted Into the water.

She squealed when I tried to splash her.

"Come on!" She screeched. "I was joking."

I grabbed onto her waist and yanked her down with me. A wave of water poured over us. Elladan and Elrohir bumped shoulders. 

"Thought we should break up you love birds," Elladan joked.

Lillian scrambled to her feet and backed away.

"We're not love birds," I said quickly. "Just having fun."

Lillian was making her way towards the other side of the pool.

"Where are you going?" I called after her. She was getting too close to the edge of the waterfall. 

"Lillian no!" Elladan started after her. I lept to my feet and made it to the edge just as she fell over. The waterfall wasn't very high but it was deep and the current moved fast.

"Lillian!" Elrohir exclaimed.  

I couldn't see her at the bottom of the falls.

"Where did she go?" Elladan asked as he approached.

"She can't swim," I said quietly. "Eru, She can't swim!" I exclaimed. Before I knew what I was doing I dove over the falls and plunged into the dark water below. My eyes scanned the darkness around me. I caught a glimpse of a pale object in the water below me. I grabbed Lillian after swimming down. My arm went around her waist as I swam back to the surface. Elladan jumped into the water and lifted Lillian out. I scrambled onto the shore and coughed up all the water I had swallowed.

"She's not breathing!" Elladan yelled. 

The dizziness left me as I slid to my knees beside her. I ripped open the thin shirt she wore to reveal a corset. After tearing away the material I waited a few moments. Lillian gasped and water spilled out of her mouth.

"Oh thank Mandos!" Elrohir sighed as he walked over. He passed me a towel from his saddle bag. I helped Lillian sit up and wrapped the towel around her.

"You scared me," I said after brushing one of her wet locks out of her eyes.

"I'm fine," She replied. Her shoulders shook.

Elladan stood up and backed away. The elleth in front of us pulled her knees up to her chest and sobbed quietly. I could feel how scared she was.

I sat with her until she calmed down. The sun dried us both off so we could ride back to the House of Elrond. Arwen escorted Lillian inside while I put the horses away with the twins. 

  "You like her," Elladan smirked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I lifted my horse's saddle from his back.

"You jumped after her without hesitation."

"She could have drowned."

Elladan took my saddle from me, "Whatever you say."

"She's my mate alright?!" I snapped. Elrohir dropped the comb he was holding before picking it up.

"What?" Elrohir asked.

"Why would the Valar pair you with a feanorian?" Elladan asked.

"I'm just as surprised as the two of you are," I replied. "And her lineage doesn't matter."

Elrohir smiled, " I'm happy for you Legolas. It's clear you both adore each other."

"If we could keep this between us I would appreciate it. I don't want to put more pressure on Lillian. She's just starting to heal."

The pinning for Lillian didn't cease. Late into the night I found myself pacing back and forth while turning things over in my mind. My soul could find no peace. I found myself wandering down the dark halls of Rivendell watching the stars. The stars provided no answer for me.

"Young Master Thranduilion," Someone stated.

Glorfindel.

"Lord Glorfindel," I bowed.

"Rise," he said.

I stood and looked down at my feet. The Balrog slayer made me feel like a small child in his presence. Anyone would. The Golden warrior had earned many titles of respect and won much respect.

"Might I ask what has troubled you?" He asked me. I sat down on the stone bench, "It's Lady Lillian."

"Ah I see. She does have this place wound up."

"My heart too."

Glorfindel chuckled deeply, "I see our young prince is in love."

"I think I might be," I replied. "I've never been scared. Now, I'm terrified and I think I might be sick."

"Anyone would feel that way," The Golden Warrior replied. "Does she return your feelings?"

"I think so. Something passed between us, an understanding. It was as if I could read her and she, me."

"In time she will come to realize. Lillian has been through much," He gripped my shoulder and walked away.

"Be there for her. Show her you care about her," he said before leaving the courtyard.

I nodded slowly, "Thank you."

"And Legolas. Look out for her. For now we are the only ones who know about her but soon others, ones less friendly, may try and stir up trouble."

My muscles tensed and I clenched my fist.

If they wanted to get to her they would have to kill me first. 

~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~

Welp...

That took a turn I didn't even expect lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 900 19
*COMPLETED* Elladan and Legolas are to be wed. Neither of them quite wants it, at first. Their fathers want to bring Rivendell and Mirkwood together...
231K 7.9K 35
Arryin is a descendant from an ancient elven race, the Núr -o Gilgalad (People of starlight). She has suffered great loss: her entire village was att...
26.2K 1.1K 34
Post Battle of Five Armies, the story of Legolas's journey north to find the ranger known as 'Strider'. Essentially how Legolas met Aragorn (plus all...
225K 7.4K 28
*COMPLETE* HarryPotterxLOTR crossover FemHarryxGlorfindel ^ Because there are not nearly enough of those. ⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆ Azalea Po...