I Wish I Were.. Stella?! | Ap...

By bellzsad

Rainbow Dash and Applejack: Two girls who have been best friends ever since they were little. But their frien... More

disclaimer and stuff
Friday, November 30th, 2013 โ‹’ฯŸ
Saturday, December 1st, 2013, โ‹’ฯŸ
Sunday, December 2nd, 2013 ๐“ƒ—
Sunday, December 2nd, 2013 โ‹’ฯŸ
Monday, December 3rd, 2013๐“ƒ—
Monday, December 3rd, 2013 โ‹’ฯŸ
Tuesday, December 4th, 2013 โ‹’ฯŸ
Friday, December 7th, 2013 โ‹’ฯŸ
Saturday, December 15th, 2013 ๐“ƒ—
Monday, December 17th, 2013 โ‹’ฯŸ
Tuesday, December 18th, 2013 ๐“ƒ—
Friday, December 21st, 2013 โ‹’ฯŸ
Monday, December 24th, 2013 ๐“ƒ—
Monday, December 24th, 2013 โ‹’ฯŸ
Tuesday, December 25th, 2013 ๐“ƒ—
Tuesday, December 25th, 2013 โ‹’ฯŸ
Friday, December 28th, 2013 ๐“ƒ—
Monday, December 31st, 2013 ๐“ƒ—
Monday, December 31st, 2013 โ‹’ฯŸ
READ!!

Monday, December 10th, 2013 โ‹’ฯŸ

95 6 0
By bellzsad

I arrive at school, all dressed and ready for the day. I head over to my locker, ready to greet AJ.. but she's not alone.

"Oh, hey, Rainbow!" Stella says cheerfully, and she walks over to my direction and gives me a hug.

"Hey," I reply, then turn to Jacki. "excited for Italian?"

Applejack groans. "No, of course not. You know I hate that class, it's f***ing terrible."

The bell rings just as she says this, and she waves a goodbye to Stella and I and heads to class. I start to go to mine as well, when Stella taps me on the shoulder.

"Uh, Rainbow Dash, you wanna walk together? Y'know, since we have the same class.." she says.

Shoot. I completely forgot about that. I can't say no now, can I?

"Sure," I agree, and decide to slow down my pace as I wanna accommodate the speed Stella wants to walk at.

For a while, it's silent. Well, not completely silent, of course, since this is a public high school. I wouldn't say it was awkward, but I wouldn't describe this to be normal or relaxing. Luckily, Stella breaks the silence.

"What are we working on right now in math?" She asks.

"Uh, geometric shapes? You were here yesterday, right?" I say. I didn't mean for it to sound very harsh, but I guess it came off that way because Stella seemed to be shocked at my response.

"Oh! Yeah, I was. Sorry, I'm such a klutz, I didn't even remember."

"That's okay, it happens to everyone." I smile, trying to lighten up the mood. Thankfully, we reached the classroom soon enough. Thank goodness I was able to get out of that situation.

guys i swear im working on
updating my stories more often
uhh but anyways i trying to move 
the story a bit faster, but i dont 

want to rush it at the same time.
but AT THE SAME TIME what do i
write ab for filler? damn this is
hard. anyways hope u enjoyed ig

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 972 31
Rainbow Dash suffured a long week at the hospital after the car accident of her lover, Applejack. She regrets everything that happend.. She had anoth...
4.9K 163 26
A story between Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack. Not of ponies, but people in Equestria Girls. ATM idk if there will be any mature themes but I will upd...
8.9K 226 24
โ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐งโž . . . . . ๊’ฐ Rainbow Dash had met a person tha...
24.6K 603 14
Rainbow Dash suffers from horrific nightmares, but whenever she awakes with a cry, Applejack is always right by her side. She holds her close, wipes...