Bad habit: Diego Lainez

By Dr_3zy

Title based off the song "Bad habit- Steve Lacy" "You're my bad habit" There might be slow up dates but I ho... More

Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~

~23~

1.3K 32 48
By Dr_3zy

Song#21
Ojitos Lindos- Bad Bunny

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Saturday
Waking up panicked, you get up quickly looking for your phone or someone else's finding Kevin's you check the time, exhaling the breath that you didn't know you were holding in.

You sat back down putting Kevin's phone next to him. You see Diego moving around grabbing a pillow then hugging it. You play with his hair and rubbing his back looking around taking everything in.
Kevin wakes up, looking around then sitting up, looking at you confused.

"Good morning to you bed head" you say looking at him then back at Diego.

"There's no way we all fell asleep" you shrug.

"Well we did put now we just have to wait until later to get ready and wait for everyone to arrive especially the birthday boy" you smile
"But I do have to wrap his presents later"

"I forgot to wrap mine, uhh can you wrap them for me" he smiles, sarcastically

"Of course you did, yea I guess I can just put the presents in the guest room and the bags or wrapping paper you got" he gets up

"Yes thank you" he runs upstairs, you hear doors opening and closing, then hearing feet shuffling around.

You keep rubbing Diego's back turning on the tv, putting something interesting on. Kevin runs back downstairs laying on the couch.

"What are you watching"

"South Park duhhh"

"Of course" he pulls a blanket over him then going on his phone. You felt moving seeing Diego finally waking up.

"Morning" you smile at him moving your hands off of him.

"Good morning" he smiled and hugged your waist.

"Do you have any presents that you need wrapped before I start wrapping"

"Oh shit" he stands up grabbing his phone,wallet, and keys, you stand up quickly watching at him.
"Okay okay I am gonna go to the mall and buy stuff for him I forgot because I was so focused on the painting and giving it to you in a perfect way "

"It's okay, go now you have time, also I am gonna wrap the painting to give it to him because that's his favorite picture" you smile and push him towards the door.

"Okay I'll be right back" Diego run to his car getting in, soon driving off. Closing the door you go upstairs to the office looking for tape and a pair of scissors. Finding them grabbing the roll of wrapping paper.
Walking in the guest room you see everything Kevin got Alberto, sighing you knew it was gonna take awhile.

You took your time wrapping the presents making them look nice, having them look professional, you look at the time and decide to take a break. Getting off the floor you go to the office grabbing a small speaker walking back to the guest room. You turn it on and connect your phone playing music.
Soon stretching your legs sitting back down continuing wrapping.

Downstairs Diego bust through the door dropping bags on the floor going to the car to get more, Kevin watching him confused.

"What's all the for?" Kevin ask him once Diego comes back leaving more bags in the floor then running back outside closing his trunk then running back inside closing the door.

"Beto's presents" he looks at the bags proudly.

"Why so many though"

"Because he's my son, I want to spoil him of course, by the way where's Y/N"

"Right right, she's upstairs wrapping more presents" Diego nods grabbing all of the bags walking upstairs.

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Oh hey you're back" you smile and look at Diego "with a lot of stuff " then looking at all the bags in his hands.

"Diego that's to much for Alberto"

"Half it is for you"he placed everything on the bed

"Nope I'm not accepting that" you turn your focus on wrapping again.

"You will eventually, also I got you a dress that might fit the theme" he looks through a bag trying to find a black dress with an open back web design, he pulls it out and shows it to you.

"Diego that's beautiful" you take it from his hands an examine it, placing it on the bed. You sat back on the floor finishing the last of Kevin's last presents he got for Alberto.

"Yea I thought it would look good on you" he looked at you and smiles.

"Well I don't know it looks to short, but anyways give me the presents you got Beto"

"You'll look amazing though, stop doubting yourself"  he hands you the bags with all Alberto's stuff.

You shrug "thank you" looking through the bags wrapping the things you pulled out, doing it neatly as you can again.
Diego just kept his eyes on you examining you face as you focus.

"Okay I'm almost done, just one more thing" you get up moving the presents to one side to give yourself room.
You walk to the closet, opening it then pulling out the painting, smiling at it once you see it again.

You place it gently on the floor admiring it, you wrap it carefully. Setting it on the bed looking at Diego after, He grabs your hands kissing them.

"I'm finally finished, what time is it" Diego shows you the time on his phone, you nod thanking him.

"Ima going to take these downstairs then Ima get ready" you remove your hands from his and walk to the pile of presents.

Diego pulls you from your waist, grabbing your face looking at you smiling. "How about a quickie" his hands move down lower from your waist.

"I would loveee to but we really don't have time, I have to get ready and you know how long I take" he groans pulling you close to him.

"Okay okay, soon though" he presses his forehead head against yours soon kissing your forehead letting you go.

"Yes soon, now help me take all these downstairs" grabbing a bunch of presents going downstairs. Kevin was watch the both of you with wide eyes.

"Damn is that all of it"

"Nope there's more now help" he groans following the both of you.

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

After putting the presents downstairs, you go upstairs to the guest bedroom getting the dress Diego got you. Walking to your room going to your bathroom taking a quick shower, finishing going to your room finishing getting ready.

You go downstairs and sit on the couch on your phone waiting time until Alberto arrives home and when the guest arrive.

You get up making things are ready setting them in place, you hear a knock on the door, walking to it opening reveling Memo and his family, and also Alberto.

"Aww my baby I missed you" you hugs him and kiss his head. You greet memo and his wife and kids letting them in.

"Thank you guys for taking care of him while I get everything set up and having time to get everything" you sit at the table with them.

"No of course the kids love having him over bad he's a very good kid" you guys kept chatting as more guest kept arriving, greeting them.

Everyone went outside chatting, eating , drinking, doing whatever having fun, especially the kids.

You were sitting with Kevin and couple of your friends. You were looking at the door from the house and see Diego come out with his mom. You excuse yourself and make your way to the both of them.

"Mira la, hola mija how are you" she pulls you into a hug and you hug her back.

"Hola, I've been good actually how about you its been so long since I've seen you" you both walk to a table with Diego behind the both of you

"I've been good too, I'm sorry my husband couldn't come with me he got busy and what not"

"That's good, ohh no worries am glad you came though it's been so long since I've last seen you"

"Yea I know, well it's not your fault" she smiles kicking Diego under the table. You laugh while Diego looks away awkwardly and rubs his leg. "But I've very glad you two made up somewhat"

"I guess you can say that"

"What do you mean mija"

"I haven't fully forgiven him yet" you look at Diego the his mom.

"No I understand, I wouldn't either that fast to anyone who did the same" she smiles grabbing your hands.

"I'm honestly surprised she's forgiving me though" Diego looks at you.

"Yea, she's always been stubborn" She smiles at you again.

"Maaaa, it's time for cakee" you smile and look at Alberto

"You're right mijo, I'll go get the cake" you got up went inside got the cake putting candles in it walking out side putting it on the table. Diego lights the candles, while Beto was looking at it with a huge smile on his face.
Everyone starts singing "happy birthday"to him, his eyes light up even more from excitement, it brought a smile to yours and Diego's face.

"Happy birthday mijo, the cake was made by me and dad"

"Dad?" He looked at you confused but exited.

"Diego, you've always wanted to know who your dad was right?"he nodded fast, then ran to Diego hugging him tightly. Everyone started smiling and saw their instant bond.
You started serving everyone cake, while Diego and Alberto were playing with some other kids, smiling looking at the sight.

"Well mija looks like you raised Alberto really well by yourself" Diego's mom comes up to helping you.

"Yea I really didn't raise him myself though my parents helped and Kevin my best friend helped as well, but Alberto really did change everything for me" you smiled as you both sat down talking more about different things.

Diego and Alberto were sitting next to each other eating talking about games and sports and whatever. You walked up too them both telling them it's time to open presents.
Alberto got up quickly running to where they were, Diego got up putting his hand on you back walking to where Alberto ran too.

He spent awhile opening his presents saying "thank yous" and "woahhh" he got to the painting, opening it he looks at amused, everyone saying their "aw's".

"Momm look it's me and you" he says excitedly

"Yea mijo, your dad got this for you"

"Really?" He runs up to Diego hugging him tightly.

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

These chapter suck now since I want to get them out as fast as possible, but anyways thank you guys for sticking around 🫶🫶 anyways here's the dress but options kinda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 107 13
young girl , only 18 her best friend got her pregnant at a club, couple weeks after he left to become a professional football player. 6 months later...
6.9K 263 16
β₯ 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐧 ✰ βΈ» in which a singer and soccer player meet at a party and instantly feel something ! πŽπ‘ adaly...
23.3K 498 21
"Hola, mi nombre es Y/N, y esta es mi vida." You smiled at the camera. Being married to the best defender in Mexico definitely had it's ups and downs...
12.1K 134 21
Another y/n story 😱 buts it's a futball player instead ! Js read the book tbh n excuse my Spanish it's rlly bad in here 😣