~10~

Song #8
I'll do it - Heidi Montag

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Alberto was finished with his stuff , he handed me my phone running to the living, going to Kevin. I throw away his trash, putting the cup in the sink.
You sit next to Kevin and look around, because everyone was just staring at you.

"Y/N what is on your neck"  Memo asked walking up to you.

"Wait what do you mean" You take out your phone and open your camera, trying to look.

"Here let me see,I'll take a picture" Kevin says through laughs. He then shows you the picture after taking it. You grab your phone in shock.

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN" you yell looking at the picture.

"Don't know, why don't you tell us" Diego said basically smirking.

"Gosh there's no way this is happening and I don't know when this happened, I am going to cover this up watch beto " you sigh, standing up.

"Oh might as well actually start getting ready, to go out" Kevin said.

"Oh yea we all agreed to go out to a bar with a private area for us" you nod

"Wait I can't go I have to take care of Beto"

"Oh don't worry about it I'll take him home with me, I'm not going" Memo said with a small. "You know those adult responsibilities"

"Really, you don't have to I'll stay and take care of him since he is my son"

"No it's fine, you're always watching him or with him, you barely got a whole day of a break and with work especially with us and offering to take care of some of our kids, you really need a break, so I'll take him with me" Memo explained

"If it's okay with you I don't want to bother"

"No it's fine, just go get ready because everyone knows you take the longest" He rushes you.

"Okay okay thank you"

"Also I want my sweatpants back" Kevin yells at you while you run to your room.

"In your dreams" You yelled walking into your room looking in your closet.

You look for something to wear, finding something comfortable but attractive. You start doing your hair first, maybe even some make up, you get dressed then putting on your shoes.

Checking yourself in the mirror before leaving your room and grabbing your stuff. You went downstairs, feeling eyes on you.

"Ooo look at herrr, she's ready for tonight" Edson yelled. Smiling you walk into the living room sitting on the couch.

You can feel a certain pair of eyes on you, but you didn't want to look his direction.

"Okay time to leave" you stand up and walk to were alberto and memo.

"Bye mijo be good okay I'll see you tomorrow okay" you kneel in front of him, you kiss his forehead and hug him giving him his backpack.