~3~

Song #1
"Girl with the tattoo - Miguel"
No relation to the chapter just random songs because why not.
─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Diego's POV
I was anxious meeting the team, well the people I have not met yet. I look up and see a girl chasing Kevin, soon enough jumping on his back. I would have to say Kevin and I clicked immediately after meeting him first from the rest of the team.

"AHHHH Y/N LEAVE ME ALONEEE" Kevin yelling while running, The name he yelled out sounded familiar but really didn't think of it, now looking a bit better at the pair, the girl seemed a bit familiar but really didn't think much of it.
"Diego ver acá, you have more people to meet" I heard Memo call for me.
Looking up I finally see the pair not running around except for the girl on Kevin's back.
Going to the group I stand next to Memo and introduce myself to the rest of them team I haven't met.
"The one on Kevin's back that's Y/N" she smiles before waving, finally getting a good look at my face she gets off grabbing her stuff walking into to building.

" qué tiene ella" Memo asks Kevin due to the fact they're close.
"Uh I don't know I'll go check on her" He grabs his things also going into the building. After replaying the moment in my head I realize who it was.
'Y/N.. high school ex"
Don't get me wrong it was a very serious relationship until things went on with life or something like that.

" perdóname Diego, she's never like that she's very sweet, and basically the babysitter to the ones who have kids considering she has one of her own too, but she'll come around." Guardado patted my back then leaving for his stuff.
'She has a kid since when'
I go get my stuff, walking through the same doors Kevin and Y/N walked through. Walking towards the locker room. I walked in and see them hugging I stand there awkwardly, soon enough they notice me and pull away.
"Oh sorry I was interrupting something" I go to my spot and put away my things, grabbing my bag.
"Oh no estás bien, we were just leaving anyways, I'll see you tomorrow yea?" Kevin says as he grabs two backpacks handing one to Y/N. She gives off a small smile, an actual smile not a fake like one she would seem off to give after everything.
"Yea of course, cuídate" I manage to say from being suffocated from the awkward tension in the air"
"Of course, tu también" they both leave talking about something I couldn't manage to hear, I sit on the bench just thinking of everything, especially her kid wondering who's it was, or how old they are.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Your POV
I look at Kevin and smile, " okay you can't tell me the situation in the locker room was the most awkward thing ever, like you could even feel the tension in the air"
At this point we are just sitting in his car before leaving to get our food.
" oh yep it was definitely awkward, like of course it would be you guys dated in high school for a long time, then boom he cheated and left para jugar fútbol for a good while then come back and give you shit for all of it, and also to mention he has a kid he doesn't know about" he says as he starts to drive out of the parking lot.

"Look I guess you're right, I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't changed his playboy ways"he shrugs as he looks at me at a stop.
" I mean you never know, Y/N people change over time. So I'll guess you'll never know" I say and look out the window.
"I mean I guess you're right I just don't know it's just weird seeing him again after all this time" I look at him and smile "Also are you ever gonna tell him about Beto, I mean he is his dad" he looks at me after he park, turning off the car.
"I mean maybe I don't know if ever gets mentioned, or when I find the right time, anyways enough if Diego talk I want food." He laughs as we both get out and go to the small restaurant know for their burritos and tacos.

                   ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
After we get our food, we sit a small booth and just talk about life and just random things.
" We have to go pick up Alberto from my parents because I wanna see my child already" I saw as I get up and throw away my trash.
"Of course, I want to see my best friend, well my twin" he follows me by also throwing away his trash and following behind me.
"I don't get why people call him your twin, like you guys barely look alike" " Actually yea I don't know why, I'm not gonna lie he does look a lot like Diego"
I sigh and look at him.
"I know, constant reminder of him but at least Beto has nice eyes" I smile and jump on Kevin's back as we go to the car to pick up Alberto.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A/N
Uhh thank you for the support if you have any feed back please tell me thank you 😍