~20~

The Picture is basically what the painting looks like so you have a visual because Ik some of you guys like visuals, ofc pretend it's you or whatever don't attack me :(<3
Song#18
Me La Avente - Carin Leon

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"KEVINNNN" you yell

While you're downstairs, looking at your Pinterest board for kids parties trying to figure out what to do for Alberto's birthday.

"Whattt" he runs downstairs towards you.

"Can you help me choose what's better Spider-Man, Minecraft or Pokémon , he likes all of them a lot" you look at your computer screen intensely.

"You scared the shit outta me I thought it was something more serious, but me personally I choose minions but I guess Spider-Man is the better choice because every little boy likes Spider-Man right?" he sits next to you looking at the screen.

"Maybe maybe, it does seem a lot more easier then finding Pokémon and Minecraft stuff" you look at him and then your laptop, looking at Spider-Man decorations saving it to a board.

"You're welcome for my help since I'm the most amazing best friend in the world also are you inviting Diego because you seem to hate him a lot right now"

You look at him and smile, "I mean I'm slowly forgiving him, of course I am he's Alberto's dad after all and he surprised me with something that literally makes me want to cry"

"Wait what is it" you get up and tell him to follow you.
Walking upstairs to the guest room you open the closet taking out the painting.

"He did this?" He takes it from you examining it.

"He hired someone to do it in guessing, that's what he told me it's for Alberto that's what he told me " he hands me the painting back, you but it back in place.

"That's honestly the sweetest thing any guy has done for you" he said "just forgive him at this point"

"I want to but you know how I am, I hold a grudge"

"That's true you're so stubborn" you both leave the room going back downstairs to your laptop.

"I also have an idea" you looked at him.

"And what is this idea"

"To bake the cake, but with Diego to make it special you know have both of his parents do something special with him"

"You know what that's not a bad idea as long as you two don't fight" he nods and shrugs.

"Yea yea I know text him for me though"

"Don't you have his number"

"Yea but i don't wanna text him and I also don't want to get my phone from my room"

"Okay fine" he pulls out his phone texting him, "done, I'll tell you when he responds" you nod looking at your laptop again.

"Also come with me to the store" he groans slouching.
"Why meee, I don't want to go anywhere right nowww" you smack his head