Valkyrie drive X OP Female re...

By JustyTurner

Meet Y/n L/n and she has been travelling around the world searching for adventure and places to explore. One... More

Main character
Harem
Chapter 1: Only girl on the island?
Chapter 2: Make a new home a bit better
Chapter 3: A titan girl
Chapter 4: Secret histories about the island
Chapter 5: The deeper we go, the more secrets to find
Chapter 6: A big problem (Lemon)
Chapter 7: You can trust me
Chapter 8: Thr Festival of beauty
Chapter 10: The truth
Chapter 11: Take over
Chapter 12: United as one
Chapter 13: A new era
Chapter 14: Civilization (lemon)
Chapter 15: We must Discuss
Chapfer 16: Leaders must be strong

Chapter 9: Made as a weapon (lemon)

1.3K 33 1
By JustyTurner

We see Akira in his office as he is sat on his desk and looking through the reports that has been happening throughout the castle. Soon he places the reports away and let's outba sigh as he sat there until he look over to see a picture of Y/n that he kept as he picked it up and look at the picture.

He let out a small smile when he heard a knock at his door so he put the picture away and called out.

Akira: Enter.

The door open and Kasumi step into the office as she apoorches Akira's desk.

Akira: (smile) Ah Kasumi, anything to report? Any news?

Kasumi: Nothing much, things have been quiet whoch is good.

Akira: (smile) Well I'm very glad for that.

Kasumi: Sir....can I ask you something?

Akira: (smile) Of course.

Kasumi: What do you see in Y/n? Charlotte finds her to be annoying and a pain due to her past actions when she first came to the island, but I wonder why you respect her disbite what she has done?

Akira: (smile) Well its simple. She has hope.

Kasumi: Hope? I don't understand.

Akira smiles a bit and leave hee chair and turn to stare at her window while she explains to Kasumi.

Akira: You know we all give up aboit leaving this island and returning back to our normal lives. We came here because of the virus we have inside of us, but disbite what little we're known to the virus until we were taking here, we were taking away and be sent to this island just to watch by whoever is watching us. Some did try to escape but with that engery shield in a way we can't escape. Soon we all give up. But.....I see something different about Y/n that is unlike any other girls. Not only she knows how to survive the wilds and bring trapped on a island but she have a strong will to escape no matter what others say.

Kasumi: Well we know she will give up soon right?

Akira: (smirk) Actually I've spotted her and Mamori heading to the beach and possibly finding something that can show that it maybe possible to escape. I see hope, determination and bravery within her. She'll do anything in her power to get all of us free no matter what.

Kasumi: I see.

Akira: (smile) You find her interesting do you?

Kasumi: (blush) Well I......she is a skilled person but.....Well.

Akira: (smile) I understand. We just need some faith and hope that she'll find a way to get all of us to leave this island. We just need to find hope.

Kasumi: I guess so. I will go now.

Akira: You may.

Then Kasumi leave and soon she closes Akira's door and then turn and walk off while we see Charlotte staring staring her while she just rolled her eyes and walked off.

(Meanwhile)

Both Y/n and Mamori find themselves at what looks like a sewer tunnel sticking out from the ground and into the ocean. Y/n was the first to make her way over and peak inside to see nothing but there was an awful smell as Mamori walked over and then pitch her nose.

Mamori: Gross, this stinks.

Y/n: Yeah but it looks old, really old.

She step into the sewer and tap her knuckles into the sewer tunnel only to hear echos as Y/n said in interest.

Y/n: Whatever this tunnel leads us, must be something interesting or important.

Mamori: Yeah, say can we take a break?

Y/n: Sure, besides we might need to return back since it will be dark soon.

They sat down at the beach as they stare off into the sea as Mamori stood next to Y/n as the two were in slince. Y/n turn to Mamori and then ask her.

Y/n: So Mamori, how was your school life before you were taking?

Mamori: Pretty well. I had a lot of friends at my school and we have a lot of fun there.

Y/n: (smile) Well that's good to hear. You know it reminds me my time in highschool and let me tell you, the school I've gone to was a wild. Students running through hallways, boys making out with their girlfriends, bullying everywhere and other things. It was like a jungle.

Mamori: (smile) I bet it wasn't like that.

Y/n: Maybe but still it was nuts. Luckily I've gone through highschool like nothing. Got a few friends, didn't encounter any bullies or one of those mean girls that target me. I think it was because they don't see me as their target or that they thought dangerous to them.

Mamori: Why?

Y/n: Well I took on some fighting lessons and self-defence classes as well and apparently one of the students from my school found out and told everyone how skilled I was and do anything to show theie respect like I was a queen or something. Hehehe, Highschool is weird.

Mamori: Well I don't find you dangerous, your very nice and kind.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks, you really are adorable when you say nice things.

Mamori: (smile) I know.

She then get onto Y/n's lap and facing towards Y/n and then Mamori kisses Y/n on the lips. Y/n allows her to kiss her as the two make out as Y/n wrap her arms around her as the two continue to make out. Mamori made some cute moans and after a while the two stop before she'll accidentally turned on and turn into a sword.

Mamori: (smile) Love you Y/n.

Y/n: (smile) Love you too Mamori.

The two look at each other and then go back of making out as afternoon soon came and they return home.

(Later)

We see Y/n taking a spar bath as she stretched her arms while she let out a relaxing sigh as she look up into the night sky and thinks to herself.

Y/n: (thought) Man it feels like maybe a month since I've been stuck on this island and things are great. Well, disbite the things that almost kill me and others but either way things have been great. Still I think I get what was this island before we all came here. Judging the bunkers, the sewer pipes and the castle, it seems like this place used to be some sort a military base to run experiments on something. Still gonna find more clues and hopefully we can get off this island.

Mirei: So, how is things with Mamori doing?

She then noticed Mirei there naked as she climbs into the spar bath and sat across from Y/n as the two look at each other for a short while until Y/n reply.

Y/n: Yeah we did found a sewer tunnel that leads to something, I might have a look at it first thing tomorrow.

Mirei: I see. You still want us to leave this island do you?

Y/n: Yeah, more then anything. Bet you can't wait to leave this island do you?

Mirei: Not really.

Y/n: Huh, why?

Mirei: I rather not. Nothing is waiting for me out there.

Y/n: Well.......that maybe true but you can't stay on this island by yourself.

Mirei: Maybe I can. Doesn't matter, I would want this.

Y/n stare at Mirei for a bit and then decided to ask her that she might refuse but she have been on this island with Mirei for a long while and doesn't know anything about Mirei so she ask.

Y/n: What was your life before you came here? I know you don't want to talk about it but......you haven't told me, Mamori or anyone ever since you first came here about your past. Maybe if you tell me your past then maybe I can understand why you don't want to leave.

Mirei look up at Y/n for a moment, thinking about it while Y/n locks eyes on her, she was serious and after what seems like 3 minutes, Mirei looks down and then tells Y/n.

Mirei: I was made to be a weapon.

Y/n was a bit surprised when she said that but also confused.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Mirei: I was apart of a criminal organisation called Feste, a terrorist organisation that seeks to unlocking weapons of mass destruction. My code name was C7 and I was trained and made to be their weapon.

Y/n: (surprised) Wow! Really?

Mirei: Yes. I had a partner codename A3 who was also made to be a weapon just like me. The two of us were unstoppable but too dangerous for them so they separated us and throw us away.

Y/n: So they abandon you both just like that? What happened to A3, you know where she is?

Mirei: No I don't know where she is. All I know she could be dead but now you see why I can't reveal my past. I was made to be a weapon for a evil organisation and if they found out, they might see me as a threat.

Y/n: Well I don't see you as a threat Mirei. I don't care what you are, you are you. Your a living and breathing person who wishes to be normal.

Mirei: Still I rather be stuck here then being free. After all the horrible things I have done.

Y/n: Hey, that was Feste, not you. They're the ones that used you and A3 and throw both of you away just to be a threat. But they are wrong of doing this. As soon we get off thie island, I'll track them down and take them down.

Mirei: You must be stupid to think you can take them all on.

Y/n: (smirk) Well yeah but if they gonna mess with my friends, they have one thing coming.

Mirei was slient a bit, not sure what she should say while Y/n apoorches her and grabs her on the shoulder which cost her to look up at her as Y/n tells her.

Y/n: (smile) You don't deserve to be stuck here for the rest of your life. You deserve to be free, free from your dark past and the terror you've been through. You deserve freedom just like everyone else, so what do you say?

Mirei is stunned by her words and after a while of thinking she stood up and stare at Y/n and said.

Mirei: I'll give I a try. Thank you, no wonder Mamori and the others loves you.

Y/n: (smirk) Yeah I guess you can-

Then Mirei kisses Y/n in the lips which stun and surprised Y/n as Mirei openly kisses Y/n and it soon felt good as Y/n kisses Mirei back.

Mamori: Um excuse me?

The two stop and turn to see Mamori there as she look at the two whioe they felt a bit embarrassed and then Mamori tells them.

Mamori: At least let me join in since I do love both of you!

Mirei: Perhaps we take this inside, what do you think?

Y/n: (surprised) You mean...just the three of us?

Mirei: Of course. What do you say?

Y/n stars at the two and they were absolutely sure about this so she sigh and then said.

Y/n: Okay then you two, let's do this.

(5 minutes later)
(Lemon start)

The trio were at their rooms and were on Mirei's bed as both Mirei and Mamori were on top of Y/n as the two each were sucking on her breast while Y/n let's out a few gasp while she grab tight on the blanket ad both Mirei and Mamori continue to such on her breast.

Y/n let out some moans as this gose on for a short minute until Y/n felt something and seconds later hee milk burst into both Mamori and Mirei's mouths and they drink it all up.

Y/n was breathing heavily and feeling really turned on now as Mirei lend over and kiss Y/n on the lips which she kiss her back as the two share moans as they make out while Mamori watched and waiting for her go. Soon it was Mamori's turn as she kisses Y/n on the lips while Mirei crawl down to her vagina and stuck sticking her tongue into it while thid made Y/n moans a bit while Mamori sealed her lips with her tongue as the two make out while Mirei sticks her tongue into Y/n's vagina more.

Soon after that she let out a moan while he let's it all out. Once that Y/n sat up from the bed with Mirei kissing on her neck while Mamori kisses her on the lips while both girls reach down to her vagina and stick her fingers inside which cost her to let out a moan while she stick both of her fingers into both Mirei and Mamori's vagina whoch made them moan as they continue this for some time.

Y/n: (moaning) Oh there it comes girls!

Mamori: (moaning) I-I-I feel it as well!

Soon all three let out a moan. Mamori tries hee best to control herself otherwise she'll turn into a sword. Soon Mamori sat on Y/n's face with hee sticking her tongue into her vagina while Mirei sat on her waist as both Mamori and Mirei make out while they share some moans.

Mamori: (thought) This is the first tiem I've very done this. It feels.....it feels wonderful!

Then Mirei start sticking on Mamori's breast which she let out some moans and soon let out a loud moan. Soon after that Mamori is layingnin bed taking a breather while both Y/n and Mirei were making out as they slowly lay in bed and soon the two stop and then he turn to Mamori which she turn to her and the two make out. She breaths Y/n's breast as the two make out and soon after that they stop and let out a sigh of relief as they look up at the ceiling as they take a breather.

(Lemon ends)

The trio were breathing heavily while being naked as Mirei shut off the lamp light and then pulled over the covers on them as Mirei said.

Mirei: We should get some sleep.

Mamori: Okay. Still it was fun.

Mirei: Yeah have to admit, it was nice.

Y/n: (smile) Guess that shows how we love each other.

Mamori smiled while Mirei cracks a smile a bit as the two kiss Y/n on the cheek as they cuddle with Y/n as she smiled as they shut their eyes.

Y/n: (smile) I love you girls.

Mamori and Mirei: We love you too Y/n. Goodnight.

Y/n: (smile) Goodnight as well girls, see you all in the morning.

To be continued...........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 1.1K 14
Earth has been hit by these blast known as spacequake that lead to many people die because of these attacks and no one knows how is this happening to...
5.4K 115 7
This is the story of Y/N he was a boy ordinary as any but he was thrust into a world of change and forced to change with it. Someone brought him aboa...
358K 13.2K 35
Y/n N/n L/n was just a normal girl with dreams she knew couldn't ever come true after her father abandoned her family. Ever since that day, she lived...
164K 3.2K 84
His name is Y/n L/n and he woke up all of a sudden in a mysterious and crazy world where all characters from different franchises like games, TV show...