The human from another Univer...

By TheHawkzenman77

(Y/N) was a normal human that was living his life normally within the living world since he is just living li... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: New World
Chapter 2: I.M.P Battle.
Chapter 3: knowing the crew
Chapter 4: The Talk.
Chapter 5: The Date.
Chapter 6: The Cleanse.
Chapter 7: 666 News.
Chapter 8: Goetia Family.
Chapter 9: New Friend/Lover
Chapter 10: The Interview
Chapter 11: Murder Family.
Chapter 12: Hazbin Hotel
Chapter 13: New arrivals and enemies.
Chapter 14: Meeting the ruler of Hell.
Chapter 15: Loo Loo Land.
Chapter 16: Country Girl
Chapter 17: Spring Broken.
i need yalls help.
Chapter 18: C.H.E.R.U.B
Chapter 19: Preparing.
Chapter 20: War
Sequel?
it's here.

Chapter 21: Final Battle.

3.2K 25 27
By TheHawkzenman77

(The final battle is here. Who is excited? I know I am. Anyway let's get this started with because with a comment that was said on the chapter named war I will be adding in more people than just Doomguy so let's get this party started.)

(Y/n)'s POV

There was still alot of tension between me and and Lucifer but after about I'm gonna say a hour Lucifer started talking.

Lucifer: Well? What's the matter? To scared to face me?

(Y/n): No it's not that. It's something else.

Lucifer: And what would that be?

(Y/n): Allow me to set you straight for just a second you made it perfectly clear that even with God's hammer I still can't beat you by myself.

Everyone else: Huh?

(Y/n): So even with Doomguy being around I'm still gonna have to call in some more backup. And trust me Lucifer once you see who I have in mind you won't be disappointed.

Lucifer: Then by all means amuse me.

I started swinging the hammer around in my hand before I finally hit the ground as hard as I can and 4 portals opened as each individual stepped out 1 by 1.

Lucifer: Wait are those who I think they are?

Ghost rider.

Spawn.

scorpion.

Dante.

(I'm bringing in Dante because he is part of the whole thing to do with hell. Ik they call it underworld in Dmc but nonetheless it's still hell.)

Lucifer: You stupid son of a bitch.

(Y/n): What's the matter Lucy? Scared?

Lucifer then got pissed off as he went to his own version of a full Demon form.

(Best thing I have so it will have to do.)

Ghost Rider, Spawn and Scorpion all charged at Lucifer and started attacking him as he was trying to shake them off as I watched for a second right beside Dante as Dante looked at me.

Dante: So what's your plan kiddo?

(Y/n): We cut him down to size. One way or another we have to beat him or else he will destroy everything. Hell, heaven even earth isn't safe.

Dante: Does that mean-

(Y/n): Yes. If we have to kill him then we will have to do it. As much as I don't want to anger God by killing one if his children it's not like we have that much of a choice.

Dante: I get what your saying kid. Well, I'll see you there.

Dante started running towards Lucifer (keep In mind once he transformed his size became that of a giant) as the other 3 used their chains to give Dante a opening and once said opening was open Dante came up with his sword and cut Lucifer as deep as he could using his sword.

Lucifer roared and tried to hit Dante but Dante was using Lucifers body to hsi advantage and I walked over to doomguy as he looked at me not sure why I came over to him.

(Y/n): I'm gonna try something pretty crazy which may injure me going off how his body looks so I have a plan for you to help with taking down Lucy Slayer.

The goetias got done healing Hawk and he was unconscious so he couldn't watch the fight happen as I whispered to Doomguy what my plan was and once I finished he nodded agreeing with my plan.

While I was talking to Doomguy Scorpion was starting to lose his footing due to Lucifers strength.

Spawn: Don't you dare let go of him! We have to continue holding him down!

Scorpion: Easy for you to say black man.

Ghost Rider: No fighting you 2! Only focus on Lucifer!

Dante kept attacking Lucifer and Dante was starting to get a bit tired (seriously old age is a bitch) wondering when I plan to do my thing and Lucifer pulled Scorpion off his feet and smacked him away to the ground and tried doing the same to the other 2 which was easier said then done due to their own strength.

(Y/n): Time to do it.

I used my hammer to fly towards Lucifers face and when he finally noticed it was to late for him as I went inside his mouth going inside his fire like body and attacking him from the inside.

It was actually working cause it was actually hurting Lucifer till he used some kinda heat to explode part of his body which caused me to go flying outside his body.

Everyone gasped and seeing me burnt till the Doomslayer jumped up and caught me and set me down beside the goetias then after that the Doomslayer glared at Lucifer running towards him as he pulled out the BFG 9000.

Once he fired it everyone else moved out the way as Lucifer tried to stop ot only for it to explode in his face and once he opened back up his eyes he saw the only thing he didn't want to see.

Doomguy's sword (I forgot how to say it's name) and it goes into his chest and like what he did to the icon of sin he broke the sword leaving its Blade in Lucifers body paralyzing Lucifer as his body falls down and shrinks back down to size.

Loona helped me back over to Lucifer as I was still alive and conscious seeing Lucifer has a little bit of life left.

(Y/n): Well look who the winner is now Asshole.

Lucifer: Shut up. You know nothing.

(Y/n): Says the man who is about to die.

Lucifer: There will always be someone else that is gonna try and kill you.

(Y/n): And we will be prepared for them.

Lucifers body then stopped completely meaning he was now dead.

Doomguy ran off all the evil demons aswell meaning hell was now safe.

Charlie: So who will be king now?

(Y/n): I may be the leader here but being king isn't my thing so I'll leave Pentious to do that.

I then sent everyone else back to where they came from which they happily went back except for Doomguy who stayed for Hawk.

Timeskip to 2 years later

Me and everyone else were waiting in the hotel for Hawk to wake up as I was fully healed and Pentious was happily the new ruler of hell.

Oh and I was now married to all my girlfriends except Millie of course since she is already in a open marriage.

We were still waiting till Nifty came into the room.

Nifty: He's Awake!

Both me and Doomguy got up and went into the room to see Hawk awake.

Hawk: Guess I should be more careful next time in war huh?

(Y/n): Indeed.

Doomguy only nodded happy his friend is still alive and I smiled.

(Y/n): Don't scare us like that next time okay?

Hawk: No promises kid.

We all had a laugh together hell even Doomguy joined in with the laugh.

As the camera zooms out we see everyone in hell living their lives happily knowing that the war is finally over and nobody has to worry about another villain again while in Heaven God was looking down at hell as he nodded clearly understanding what was supposed to happen and happy with the readers choice knowing no matter what he did Lucifer wouldn't change.

We all hope everyone has enjoyed reading this story and continue having the best life they can have withing this world that we only have limited time in.

_________________________________________

Finally the story is finished. I have enjoyed making this story a lot. My favorite chapters where meeting Lucifer for the first time and War due to how good I made them. I clearly have outdone myself with this story but I'm really glad for everyone who has stayed here all the way to the ending of this story. If your interested you can read my other stories aswell but that's only if you want to.

Anyway I hope everyone enjoyed this story and continue having a good day/night and I'll see yall later once I make a Barbie Wire x Male Reader story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 140 14
Kaleb, a 22-year-old human, was just a normal guy living a normal life, that was until he was accidentally summoned into hell by an imp named Blitzø...
36.8K 824 24
Jack was always a lonely guy. Ever since he was 6, he fended for himself in the living hell that was New York. He's now 21 and a mechanic for a small...
29.4K 575 25
Before I.M.P formed it was just Blitz and Y/N, the best of buddies. But after a tragic day, Y/N was captured by the government, and forced to live on...