Found

By thtbitch0417

She woke up not knowing how she got there. She couldn't remember anything, where she was, who she was. Her mi... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter tweleve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen

Chapter nine

157 0 0
By thtbitch0417

First person pov-fwew'aya
I told Lo'ak what I saw, he was upset at first because I didn't tell him. But eventually he brought me to Jake so I could tell him.

We walked to their hut but saw Tuk, neteyam, and Kiri trying to listen?

"Guys what's going on?" Lo'ak asked

I walked next to tuk and laid down looking through the hole she was looking through.

"They had our kids right under their knife!" I saw Jake yell. Neytiri let out a sob.

"If the people harbor us then they will suffer greatly, we have to take our family and leave."

Neytiri looked at him, she grabbed a bow holding it to him.

"My father gave me this bow as he laid dying! And he told me to protect the people!"

Jake sighed, he grabbed her hands.

"This is protecting the people, please baby understand that. For everyone to be safe we have to leave"

I could see neytiris face finally accepting it, she put her hand to her head.

"I will inform the kids and fwew'aya"

Jake looked at her and put on a straight face.

"We are not taking her, she is a liability"

I was hurt by jakes words, I saw him as a parental figure. Closest I could get to one.

"We are all she has, she is coming with us! Where ever we go."

With that neytiri walked out of the hut and I sat back looking at the sully kids.

"I don't want to leave" I look at tuk and bring her into a hug. Looking at Kiri and the boys I saw their face, the forest was their home for longer than it was mine. This would be difficult for them, for me too.

We walked away from the hut, I was carrying tuk. She had her head on my shoulder as she cried a little, I rubbed her back. Neytiri finally came up to us.

She saw our faces and sighed.

"You heard?"

We all just put our heads down nodding. Tuk got out of my arms and grabbed her mom crying saying how she didn't want to leave. Neytiri instructed us to pack and so we did.

I was in my hut grabbing clothes and things I wanted to take. I only had one bag, I didn't have many things.

Lo'ak knocked and walked in, I turned and saw his head down. I heard him sniffle and immediately went up hugging him. He sobbed into my shoulder.

I had never seen him cry.

"It's our home Aya, I don't want to leave it"

I rub his back, the only words coming out were

"I know Lo'ak, I know"

———————————————————————————
Everyone was packed, I stood next to Lo'ak as Jake passed on his title to taresm. Jake stood up after the knife slid across his chest.

We all walked down the middle of the people, I looked around.

I had just become one of them and now we had to flee.

I saw Lo'ak holding back his tears with his head down, I squeezed his hand and he squeezed mine back.

I saw neytiri crying, it had to be hard leaving what you've known your entire life.

We made it to our ikrans, I let Lo'ak go as he made it to yeósó. I made my way to tutsyìp, securing my bag on her and making the bond.

Now we were all on our ikrans waiting for jakes signal.

He made a sound and took off, everyone following behind him. As we got farther we all looked back.

Watching our home disappear.

I looked away, the only thing I have ever known, gone like that.

The forest was no longer visible.

I look ahead with a straight face, we had a long trip ahead of us.

The only thing I thought about was that any chance I got.

I would make the sky people pay.

———————————————————————————
We had traveled forever, until I saw a village come into view.

It was on the water, I remember from my lessons that these were the Metkayina people.

Jake made us circle the island so our presence was known. Once we heard a horn we started to land.

We landed on the very front of the island, once we did Jake signaled us to get off.

We all followed, the people started surrounding us. I walked up next to Lo'ak and neteyam. We were waiting for the olo'eyktan and the tsahìk.

Just then two boys walked up to us, I saw neteyam and Lo'ak greet them formally. I repeated them, they must be the kids of the olo'eyktan.

They walked around us examining us.

The taller boy grabbed my tail, "Look at this, you call this a tail?"

They started laughing and I grabbed my tail hissing at them. The taller boy smirked at me while the shorter one just stopped laughing.

"Don't touch her" neteyam growled as I looked away.

I looked at Lo'ak to see him looking somewhere, I followed his gaze. It was a Metkayina girl, she was pretty.

I felt jealous, but then again, me and Lo'ak were technically not together.

Neteyam noticed and grabbed my hand squeezing it, he whispered in my ear.

"He's delusional if he thinks she looks better than you"

I laugh at his comment and smile at him.

Lo'ak seemed to notice because he scoffed and looked away. He had confronted me before about having a "crush" on neteyam but it was never true. Neteyam was a big brother to me, I didn't see him that way.

I rolled my eyes at him as the girl got closer, I let go of neteyams hand and greeted her properly. She returned it smiling at me. That's when the olo'eyktan showed up.

He came from the water walking onto shore.

"Tonowari" Jake said before properly greeting him.

Tonowari returned the action.

"Jake sully, why do you come to us?"

Jake looked at his family before he could speak a woman came, tsahìk.

"Ronal, I see you"

Ronal nodded as Jake continued the conversation.

"I seek shelter for my family"

Ronal walked up to the us, examining, just like the two boys.

"Their tails are small, and their arms are skinny, they will be slow in the water"

She had grabbed tuks tail and kiris arm.

Then she grabbed kiris hand.

"These children are not even real Na'vi!" She yelled as Kiri pulled her hand back.

"Yes we are!"

She walked up to me and Lo'ak grabbing his hand.

"They have demon blood!" I pulled Lo'aks hand back from her.

Jake waved his hand infront of ronals face.

"Look look! I was one of the sky people and then I became Na'vi. We can adapt. We will adapt!"

Neytiri came from behind Jake.

"My husband was toruk makto, he lead the clans to victory"

"This is what you call victory? Hiding amongst strangers?! Seems eywa has turned her back on you chosen one"

Neytiri hissed at Ronal as Ronal hissed back.

"I am sorry for my mate"-"no Jake do not apologize for me"-"she is exhausted it was a long trip"

Neytiri groaned and backed up.

"Sanctuary has been asked" was all she said before Tonowari and Ronal looked at eachother communicating with their eyes.

Finally Ronal nodded.

"Toruk makto and his family shall stay with us, treat them as our own! Remember they will be like babies taking their first breathe."

"What do we say?" Jake said

We all said thank you.

"My children Ao'nung and Tsireya will teach you"

The older boy looked at him,"but father-"

"It is decided"

Tonowari walked off as Ao'nung looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Come I'll show you to your marui!" Tsireya said looking at me with a smile.

Maybe this wasn't that bad. As if reading my mind Lo'ak looked at me. Smiling with a nod.

We were safe.

For now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 888 31
To love, once again. 。・:*˚:✧。 After being in a coma for 5 months, Eywa had given him the sign, for him to finally meet his soulmate. But now, Aonung...
5.7K 215 19
*getting hot in here😩* Katseri had always felt a special connection to Neteyam, the son of the Omatikaya clan's leader and her promised husband. But...
476K 15.1K 42
Sequel to 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 | 𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦. After moving from the ocean to the forest, Laya had to learn to adapt. Feeling like a fish out of water...
96.6K 2.2K 36
Life wasn't too easy for people who felt like they left alone while people around the world, but they do feel belong while they were in the other wor...