Promise Of Love ✔

By authoryami

THE RAJPUTS!!! As the name suggests, they walk on red carpet. Their business is widespread but they are down... More

The Rajput Family
Characters
Dinner time fun
Tilak Ceremony
Ice-cream
Love Mixed With Hurt
Acceptance
Gol Dhana
Time Skip
Author's note : Poll
Broken Ties
Author's Note
New Beginnings
OMKAR!!! AND CAST
Confessions Of Love
Club Night Part 2
Mine Always
Caught!
Teasings
Worth A Try?
Author's Note
Sunday & Heartbreaks
Author's Note (Fun Game with Readers)
Arrested
Author's Question
Forgiveness!
Kiss Of Passion
Wedding Tunes!
Fun Time
Engaged
I Messed Up
Understanding
Last Author's Note
Haldi
Bonding With In-Laws
Forgiveness
Just Couple Goals
Married!
"The" Suhagraat
Change In Plans
Moments Of Euphoria
Back Home
Trust
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Author's Rant

Sangeet

6K 443 92
By authoryami

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM PUBLISHING THE CHAPTER WITHOUT MEETING THE GOALS. I WON'T TAKE OUT MY ANGER ON THIS STORY AS ITS ALMOST TOWARDS ITS END BUT THE REST, YEAH THEY SURELY WILL EXPERIENCE MY ANGER.

EACH VOTER JUST HAS TO COMMENT ONCE BUT NO NONE OF YOU CAN DO THAT. WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING 200 FOLLOWERS WHO CAN'T EVEN COMMENT AND NEITHER VOTE.

SO YEAH, THANK YOU ALL MY VOTERS FOR NOT COMMENTING

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

........................................................................................................

Vikrant and Nishtha and squad were all ready to set the stage on fire with their killer performances.

The couple was dressed to impress each other along with a smile that radiated the sangeet hall.

Nishtha and her girls' squad entered the hall in a unique way, pulling the attention of all the guests.

After finishing her dance, Nishtha stood on the stage waiting for Vikrant to enter. Her friends and cousins stood behind her waiting for the groom.

Soon the doors to the hall opened and Vikrant's cousins and friends entered the hall dancing.

Vikrant who was standing behind his friends got shocked at the song selection and started throwing glares at his friends. Nishtha was shocked for a second before a smile again on her face.

She gave reactions to the song as his friends danced infront of her. As the song finished she was laughing at their dance, making Vikrant relax knowing that she didn't feel bad about his friends' joke.

His friends quickly moved away giving him space.

Nishtha cheered him as she looked at him lovingly. He ran on to the stage and twirled her in air.

The crowd cheered loudly for them as the beautiful couple took their seats on the sofa that overlooked the stage.

"Hope you didn't feel bad about what my friends did" Vikrant whispered in her ear.

"Oh comeon, they did it for fun. We all have come together to enjoy so mazak chalte hai. You don't take them to your heart. I would have done that exact thing if my friend was getting married. So chill" She winked at him making him smile at her.

Kritika and Soham came onto the stage greeting everyone.

"That was wonderful bhaiya bhabhi. Aapko kisiki nazar na lage (Hope you don't catch any evil eyes)" Kritika said entering the stage cracking her knuckles to ward of evil eyes from them.

"But no matter what you say Kritika, my di still performed better. Bride's side had more swag than yours" Soham teased Kritika making her look at him surprised.

"Repeat that again. Aisa hai toh aaja stage pe, let the crowd make its decision about who's better" Kritika challenged him.

"Done, who are you sending from your team?" Soham accepted the challenge.

"Isha di" Kritika said with attitude.

"Oh hello madam, she is from our side. Hamari bhabhi hai woh" Soham debated with her playfully.

"Magar pehle woh bhaiya ki di hai (But first he's she my brother's sister)" Soham agreed to her point and sent Kabir from his team. They walked out of the stage to give them the floor to dance. Vikrant and Nishtha screamed from the crowd, excited to see their dance.

Kabir and Isha danced on the stage. Vikrant and Nishtha had their own competition going on.

"Isha bhabhi" Nishtha whispered to Vikrant who was clapping happily.

"My saale saheb did better than di" Vikrant whispered to her looking ahead.

"Already siding with my family members, not bad" Nishtha teased him and shouted Isha's name.

"Abb bolo, who was better?" Kritika entered the stage and asked the audience. Soham too looked at them waiting for an answer (Who according to you readers?)

"BOTH" The audience replied and after alot of chitchat Soham and Kritika spilt the point amongst the both teams.

"Next we have is..." Soham was to say just to be interrupted by Kritika.

"Let's have a dance face off"

"Not a bad idea.. What say Team Bride?" All her cousins and friends cheered including her.

"Ready DJ?" The Dj showed them a thumbs up.

(From 1: 35 till 5: 11)

Nishtha was momentarily shocked seeing him on the stage while Vikrant too was. Both knew that only they only would be performing but it was a surprise planned by their cousins.

"BOTH BOTH!" Thecrowd screamed from their seats as the dance came to an end.

"Guess we both win" Soham said with a cheeky smile.

"Well who won doesn't matter, because both the teams will be tied in one thread by tonight making it one whole big team against the world" Kritika said entangling her hand in Soham's arm. The crowd awed at her words and felt their hearts flutter through her simple gestures.

"How can sangeet come to an end without the bride and groom dancing? What are you waiting for Jiju, the stage is all yours" Soham looked over at Vikrant and invited him onto the stage.

Suddenly the music stopped and Nishtha disappeared from beside him, making him shocked. He looked over at Kabir and Isha indicating Nishtha was lost. Just for Nishtha to appear onto the stage.

She pulled Vikrant onto the stage and made him sit. As the song faded away, Nishtha left the stage and waited for Vikrant to follow. Another tune covered the fading music, making her turn behind.

She noticed it was the same tune they were going to dance on. Her cousins quickly pulled her onto the side and made her ready for the next performance.

Both parents of the groom and bride were extremely happy seeing their kids happy with each other. Manish was over the top seeing his young daughter being ready to be someone's wife, sister-in-law and daughter-in law. The lil girl he grew up with was now leaving his home to brighten someone else's. His gaze got teary as he saw Nishtha twirl in Vikrant's arm.

Nishtha's mother placed her head on Manish's shoulder and rubbed his arm as they both felt emotional. Kabir on the other hand hugged Isha. He sighed contently watching them with a smile. He realised his young daughter would soon be a mother to a child. His heart raced with tension whenever he saw her jump or do a risky step that might cause her to fall. He kept in mind to later scold Nishtha for not taking care of herself properly and also talking to Vikrant about taking care of Nishtha.

A tear slid down his cheek as he remembered what Nishtha had to go through before making his father agree to the marriage. He was happy because she was happy. He smiled sadly knowing that she won't be at home from tomorrow to barge into his room anyhow or lecture him like his mother and nor bitch about people when bored. Their nonsensical banters would stop and so would their late night maggis. With Isha being there, a small group of 3 had formed where all three enjoyed each other's company the most.

Nishtha and Vikrant stepped down of the stage smiling and laughing at each other. The guests proceeded for lunch while Nishtha's assistant for the day brought her a glass of pomegrante juice while Vikrant's assistant got him gauva juice.

"Let's go eat" Kritika said pulling both of them towards the food counters.

"Am fasting. I can't eat until we get married" Nishtha said with a smile that stopped both the brother-sister duo.

"Bhabhi who believes in those customs. How will you stay hungry till 1 A.M. If someone has said something to you then don't worry I'll handle them. Am sending food in your room, eat!" Kritika looked at her and scolded her.

"But I want to that. Plus am having juices and snacks here n there. I'll be fine" Nishtha stopped Kritika. Kritika looked over at Vikrant.

"Sort out with her. We don't want the bride hungry" Kritika left the couple to sort it out amongst themselves.

"Nishu.. What childish behaviour is this?" Vikrant glared at her.

"Don't glare at me. I'll complain to papa" Nishtha returned his glare.

"Go.. He won't scold me for this. Without doing any drama, go sit on the sofa am bringing you food" Vikrant said sternly.

"No!" Nishtha stomped her feet and looked for her father in the crowd. Upon finding him, she walked to him with an angry puppy face and stood by him. Vikrant walked towards her with an angry glare.

"What happened kids?" Manish asked tensed hoping that there wasn't any misunderstanding between the couple.

"I told him I don't want to eat and yet he's forcing me to eat. Nai khana mujhe" She complained to her father.

"She's fasting. She's refused to eat until we don't get married" Vikrant told Manish about her plans. Manish looked over at Nishtha angrily.

"You need to take care of your health. Listen to him, he's saying for your good. Go eat" Manish said taking Vikrant's side.

"Papa... you are my dad. Just because he's become your SIL, you've started taking his side. Le lo, unhi ki side lo, what about me, am anyways going na. You don't love me anymore. Where's Bhai?" Nishtha's angry pout deepened further when her father betrayed her and took Vikrant's side. Manish was left flabbergasted not understanding what happened suddenly. A smile formed on Vikrant's face seeing her anger.

"Don't mind her papa. She's just overwhelmed with the marriage. She's happy she'll be living with me but sad that she'll have to leave you all for that" Vikrant said to Manish.

"Just take care of her. You know about her and her situation. Its not fine for her to fast in this situation. That pagal won't listen to me right now so you go and feed her, even if it is forcefully, make sure she's full" Manish said concerned about Nishtha. Vikrant fled from that place in seconds before Manish could talk more about Nishtha's pregnancy.

Vikrant went to look for Kabir and inform him about his father who was constantly worried about Nishtha's health.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 84.8K 64
ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stands for unity and love.The synonym of per...
145K 7.9K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
1.4M 81.5K 62
"THE RAJVANSHI'S" ~ An unfading love saga An Indian story of three billionaire brothers of India.. The "Rajvanshi's" the most renowned famil...
532K 18.7K 66
it's an imaginary story, telling about the newly marriage life of a prince(CEO) and a CS engineer(secret hacker). Their interactions with elders and...