𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐭�...

By voidsterekx

WARNING: Mature language and explicit content. "I've been waiting for the longest time for this moment, I wo... More

The start
Him
Failure
Femme Fatale
Confusion
Surprises
Responsibilities
Past
Mask
Selling my soul
Thief
Promises
Force
Taste
Change of plans
Team
Mistake

Proof

321 9 11
By voidsterekx

Evil, we've come to tell you that she's evil, most definitely.

"There has been unplanned changes sir"

Walking back and forth from my office listening at the man around me, this past days we have been working nonstop but to no avail. I don't usually work with this people but around 14 years ago I got an interesting preposition. So here we are too close yet to far. Upon hearing to those words, it unintentionally makes me perk up my head to the older man talking to me.

"What type of changes?"

The man at the door looks at the one sitting on my couch, worry in his eye. They both seem to know something I am unaware of.

He swallows saliva and gives a big sigh.

"Dante has been killed"

Fuck

-

ARYA MARTINEZ

The light coming from a window hits my eyes, forcing me to open them. It takes me some light to get used to everything in the room. I would think I dreamt all of that, but the pounding headache tells me otherwise, also Maria on the bed next to me sprawled out with her dress from the night before, her hair a mess, and lipstick messed up. At this point I don't bother asking how we were able to get back into our hotel room. Weirdly, this isn't the first time I get kidnapped and placed back to where I was, and I have a feeling this won't be the last time.

Still staring at Maria I see her squirm a bit, followed instantly by a groan covering her eyes from the sun "Get that thing off of my face"

"Rough night?" Forcing me to stand up to close the windows and leaving them slightly open so we are still able to see the way around.

By the huge sigh of relief made by Maria I get thanked. Standing up so she is just sitting on her bed, she scratches her eyes with her palms yawning. "I would ask you the same thing" She gasps at me.

Looking down at myself, I am greeted by old blood stains, also a reminder of what happened yesterday. I still need a few moments to get my thoughts together, I remember that this isn't only my blood but, some of it was owned by the man I came across yesterday, Elijah.

Disgusting.

I open my suit case that I left right in front of my bed, getting out a small bottle of ibuprofen, I take four pills.

I swallow two of the pills, handing my friend the other two pills at the same time as a brand new water bottle that I brought with me the day before, she needs it more than me.

Right after gifting her the items, I walk back to my suitcase, getting out fresh clothes and head to the bathroom. I close the door behind me and lock it, taking a good glance at the mirror right in front of me, I nearly don't recognize myself. Apart from the mess of my dress, I don't have the black hair anymore, I am back to having my natural hair, even though it's straight and really easy to be tamed, it is still tangly and messed up, one of my contacts fell off, and all my makeup is smudged off, now my lip decorated by a new cut, it's small, but I can tell it's busted open. Lower my neck is bruised, purple hand marks around it.

Just to be safe, I open the small medicine kit I always bring with me just in case I need it, since this job isn't the safest out there. I take the bottle of isopropyl alcohol, carefully opening it I put a but on a piece of cotton, pulling it closer to my lip. With a wince I swab at it for a few moments until I am satisfied with it. Throwing the cotton covered with alcohol and fresh blood on it, in the trash can.

This should be going in the red bag.

I pull the hot water tab, I am in need of a hot shower.

Stripping away from all of my clothes I step into the shower, instant relief hits me as soon as the warm water hits my hair, going down to my neck, following by my chest, my waist, legs, and finally feet. I stand in this position for a few minutes just feeling relaxed by the water falling down, not thinking about anything else.

Taking some coconut-acai shampoo into my hands then gently massaging my scalp with it, running more water on my head as soon as I finish. After getting all of the shampoo off, I apply my conditioner, making sure I leave it there for some minutes I take some soap, cleaning all my body with it. After some time washing everything off. Finally feeling clean.

I dry off my whole body then hair, adding some hair products on it to make it softer. While it's drying on my towel I moisturize all of my body, thats the trick to keeping my skin so soft. Applying some deodorant. After doing all this I change myself into the clothes I picked out beforehand. A pair of black pants, black jordans, and a black hoodie.

12 hours beforehand

"Why should I believe you" He has done nothing other than lie to me and backstab me.

"You don't have to, I actually don't need you anymore. You can do as you please" I don't want to believe him because I don't know want to think about what that will entail, but something about his face is telling me he is telling the truth, plus, he has nothing to gain by lying to me about this.

Elijah is back seated at the sofa, as calm as ever, even though I am untied, the doors are locked, he has my dagger, I have no idea what other things he may have under his sleeve and he is significantly bigger than me, attacking him without surprise will just be a death sentence.

Suddenly I remember, Dante also killed his dad, people expected Elijah to do the same when he turned 18, but it's long pass that, his intentions now feel more macabre.

"Like father like son. You are just like him" Is all I manage to get out.

He studies my face from afar, seeming surprised for a second at my outburst, but quickly covering that surprise by a dark sight. He walks up slowly to where I am, seated on top of the table with the basket of condoms as my companions. He grabs my chin with his right hand forcing me to look at him, that is where I notice his expressions have changed, he looks darker, scarier even, he places his lips at a half inch distance of mine.

"Oh princess, I'm worse than him"

And with that I punch him.

The punch landed perfectly on his jaw, it is definitely not enough to damage it, but enough to hurt. And I take advantage of the few seconds and grab my dagger he was holding before he threw it at the floor in surprise when I punched him.

"I was letting you live but you fucked up, sarò la tua peggior principessa da incubo" He chuckles darkly. Getting up, his hand still holding his jaw.

"You can get out of this alive, but you will have to give me a lap dance" Elijah sits down at the sofa placing himself perfectly for the supposed lap dance. And looks up at me patiently with all the confidence radiating off of him. Acting as if I just didn't punch him some seconds beforehand.

"Why would I give you a lap dance? Pinche necesitado" I add the second part in a whisper

"Feeling like seeing you suffer a bit of shame just a bit" His hand palms his thigh and nudges his hand down on it impatiently. While he does that he seems to remember something.

I play with the dagger around my hand. "Looking for this?" I show off the shiny object.

I lounge at him we both go down on the floor but this time I straddle him, both of my legs doing the best they can to hold his arms touching his sides. He doesn't seem to struggle making me believe that my training has really been in use, but instead his lounges his head at my face, the impact hurting my mouth making me bite it, I feel a warm liquid that tastes like metal come out.

Not wanting to be vulnerable I fling my dagger at his face, slicing at his eyebrow. That's going to leave a mark.

After wrestling in the floor for some moments I hear Elijah mutter under his breath. "This isn't satisfying anymore" And as if he was faking all his strength in one swift motion he flips of us over and places one hand on my neck, pressing it.

Feeling my breaths get slower and slower.

-

I've always loved pasta. My mom used to give me pasta every day on elementary school. I always asked for pasta, I have no idea if it was because of the taste, the fact that my mom also loved pasta, the fact that I was a picky child, or what. Pasta is the only memory of my mom, it's still one of the meals I throughly enjoy.

Pasta was a food she made on Sundays, it was family big meal day, where me, my dad, and mother would sit down and enjoy each others company for some minutes. I used to be very close to my mom until the incident. I was never as close to my dad as I was with my mom. She took care of me while he worked in toughing me up. And because of his work we weren't able to see each other that often. When I started socializing with him is when I began my mafia training.

Even when my mom got killed, when I was only 10 years if age. He didn't do much to be that close to me. But I Had Maria's family, they have always treated me as their own. And I am forever grateful for that.

I know my dad loves me he just has a though exterior, since he si the mafia don, he needs to be a bit desensitized, but he has always looked over me. While my mom though me love, my dad thought me how to shoot a gun, how to defend myself, how to break bones.

On day's where I eat pasta the memory of my mom comes alive.

Sad thing is, this isn't Sunday's pasta. While it is Sunday, I am not in a peaceful environment. I am currently in Italy spying on some Italian's.

After Elijah's big news, I haven't gotten him out of my head. Why did he do what he did? One thing is for sure Italians shouldn't be trusted. He seems different, it's not like I knew much of him beforehand. But the few experiences I shared with him he looked confident, without a care. He still looks overly confident, but he is now more mysterious, and he looks worried about something. I guess he can still be a bit sorry for Dante. He was his dad after all.

I guess the contract isn't the top priority anymore, but I still want to teach him a lesson, I am getting tired of feeling inferior to him. How am I supposed to win when it feels like I am working alone. I am a strong person but I can only do too much.

Nobody seems to suspect of me, I guess Elijah hasn't told anyone about our little encounter. Seems like he doesn't find me as much of a threat as he should be thinking of me.

Time to prove him wrong.

In about 5 minutes there will be a 7 minute gap since the noon shift is going to start, most servers and chefs are going to be in the back, and hopefully the cashier will keep being in the front. I don't need that many snitches, but enough to run the voice.

5 men are seated on the table behind me, they seem to be without a care talking about nonsense, I know they are from the mafia they all have the same snake tattoo on their collarbones.

This will definitely be hard but I know what i am capable of doing.

Checking my clock.

Perfect ,it's time.

Taking a sip of my wine and letting it back down on the table, I take out my gun and my dagger from out of my purse. Let's get this over with.

I take my dagger into my right hand and throw it so it exactly lands on one of the guys eye. He stupidly pulls it out creating a huge pool of blood around, he only has some minutes left.

As the rest of the guys start looking around thanks to the shock that got them frozen for some seconds. I shoot the one that was getting his gun out of his pocket. They all look at me after seeing him fall to he floor. I run to the counter where the cashier is, pulling him on the floor with him. I refuse to kill an innocent person.

I look back and shoot again, right in the chest, perfect.

Only two left.

Some shots are thrown around me and the place, but non land on me. Years of training definitely help out.

Quickly looking back I shoot again, this time landing on the guys thigh, he falls to the floor.

Femoral artery.

The last one seems scared.

"Throw your gun to the floor" I state making sure I point my gun at him, walking slowly towards him.

He quickly does as I say.

I notice he seems around 17, it's a shame he is only a kid. It's probably his first job, maybe even second. He doesn't have a single killer bone in his body. He won't last in this job long.

"What's your name kid?"

"Leonardo miss, please don't shoot, I am just trying to provide for my family" He pleads. "I will tell you everything you want, please just let me live"

I look at him with sorry in my eyes. His situation really is sad. But his first mistake was choosing this. I grab the dagger that was on the floor, and walk towards him inspecting him.

And stab him on the neck with it.

I leave my dagger there, I want to let Elijah know I was here.

And with that I run out the establishment.

-

Right after my little mission in the restaurant Maria and I headed out of the continent and went out to New York immediately. She doesn't know what I did, she is my best friend and I know that I can trust her but I don't want to drag anyone into this other than myself.

She throughly apologized after the incident at the club, but we quickly made up. I know it wasn't her intention to leave me alone, plus, we both drank.

Too tired after the flight back I head straight to my room hoping to get at least 10 hours of sleep, this past few days have been a lot.

But upon opening my bedroom door I see a note on the floor.

I see you didn't want to leave Italy without leaving me a trace of you

You killed some of my men, and with that you started war with me

I will see you later Arya

With hate,

Elijah de Luca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.1K 31
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
638K 10.5K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
17K 379 25
INCENDIO - A DARK MAFIA ROMANCE Valeria Camorra's entire world was ruined in a single night. Promised to the Don at a young age, she was meant to sta...
4.4M 116K 78
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...