Don't Love Me [BoyxBoy - Shor...

By SweeDee

Two complete strangers will meet under only one circumstance; sex. What happens when one of them can't get th... More

CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX

Don't Love Me [BoyxBoy - Short Story]

17K 223 10
By SweeDee

CHAPTER ONE

I watched as he approached me, hands shoved in his pockets, head tilted slightly to the side, and his blond hair fixated messily over his eyes. Slowing his pace as he neared me I looked up into his deep sea green eyes. Something about those eyes of his held me; they looked so sad and tired. I blinked repeatedly, realizing what was going on.

He stopped just a couple of steps in front of me and cleared his throat, "Do me a favor?" he asked.

Quirking a questioning brow at him I hesitated before replying. I don't know why I was but for some odd reason he made me feel this way. "Depends on what that is," I replied.

"Can we go somewhere a little more private?" he asked, looking around the room full of people.

I nodded, "I guess." Pushing myself off the stairs I was sitting on, I fixed my wrinkled shirt and looked at him. "Where to?"

He motioned for me to follow him and so I did. He walked into an empty classroom and sat on the many desks arranged perfectly lined up. I closed the door behind me and sat on the desk across from him. Several minutes passed before he spoke.

"You probably don't know me," he started, his eyes looking at the floor, "and I know you probably don't want to either but all I'm asking you is one little favor."

"I said it once already, it depends on what that is."

He lifted his head up and bored those sad eyes into me once again making a lump form in my throat. "Well I know you're one of the biggest players around and you'd do anything with two legs," he replied, shrugging like it was nothing.

I chuckled slightly, "I'm offended that you think of me that way."

"It's true, is it not?" he raised a brow.

Shaking my head I replied, "You're partially correct."

The corner of his lips slightly curled up in amusement, "Then you wouldn't mind taking my virginity." Shock and confusion flooded my mind. "It's not like you've never been with a guy before," he muttered.

I laughed, "Fair enough. But why?"

His amused expression quickly turned into a frown, "I have my reasons. You don't have to know," he said quietly and looked away.

"Alright so let me get this straight. You want me to take your virginity.."

"Yeah."

"Then what?"

"Then nothing. Act like nothing happened between us and you go back to being the popular Mr. Vince Kube and me, I'll go back to being a nobody," he said casually.

"You're not a nobody," I said reassuringly.

He shook his head and chuckled slightly, "Oh yeah? What's my name?"

Narrowing my eyes at the blond haired guy in front of me I pursed my lips. Thinking back to everyone I knew I tried picturing him from somewhere, anywhere really. Why have I never seen him before? How could I not see him? I mean look at him..for one, he's hot.

He sighed, "Forget it." He hopped off the desk and made his way towards the door.

"Wait!" I called out. He turned around to face me. "About your favor..I'll do it." I hastily spoke out.

He cocked a brow, "You sure?"

I shrugged, "Yeah why not."

He nodded, "Okay fine. How does tonight sound?"

"Tonight?" I looked at him incredulously.

"If you're not up for it I can find someone else."

"No it's fine, it's just that why are you so eager to have sex?"

He sighed and ran a hand through his hand, "I told you I had my reasons. Can you just leave it at that?"

"Alright, sorry. Where and when?"

"Meet me in the lobby at eight."

"That's two hours.." I mumbled.

"Got a problem," he said in a monotone voice.

I shook my head vigorously, "Not at all."

"See you later then."

I nodded and watched him walk out of the room, leaving me alone and confused as ever. What am I doing? In two hours I'm gong to have sex..

***

The ticking of the clock propped up on the wall made two hours feel like an eternity. I really don't know why I'm doing this..Is it just because I want to bang this hot guy who I've never seen in my life? Guess I am a slut but I can't help it, sex is amazing.

"Vince, what are you still doing here?"

Leaning back on the couch I stretched my arms and legs out, letting out a long and exaggerated sigh, "Hey Michelle, I'm just waiting for someone." Turning my head to the right my eyes zoomed on the clock which read 7:58.

She laughed and shook her head, "Wait, you waiting for someone? Vince Kube waits for no one."

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up," I muttered.

"Whose the lucky gal or guy?"

"None of your business."

"Looks like I'll just have to wait and see," she grinned and plopped herself down besides me.

I groaned and slapped a hand over my face, "Don't you have something better to do?"

"What and miss this? I don't think so."

I sighed, "Suit yourself then."

"Vince," his voice rang clear in my ears. Removing my hand off my face I quickly got up and straightened myself out. "Ready?"

Clearing my throat I replied, "Yeah."

"I'll be outside then," he said, looking at me then at Michelle.

"Vince!" Michelle whisper yelled as we watched him walk outside.

"What?" I snapped.

"What are you doing with him?" she said scrunching up her nose.

"What do you mean?"

"Who is he? He so hot!" she said fanning herself.

I rolled my eyes and flicked her forehead, "I'll catch you later." With that said I turned back around and walked outside to the slim yet muscular guy leaning on the wall with crossed arms. "You sure were on time," I teased.

Pushing himself off the wall he let his arms fall to his side, "I don't have time to waste," he replied with a stoic expression masked on his face and monotone voice.

"I can see that," I chuckled uneasily, rubbing the nape of my neck. "Well, let's get to it." He nodded and began walking. "So where are we going?" I asked following him.

"A hotel. I booked it for the night," he shrugged. "It's the one near campus."

"Okay, I can work with that," I laughed nervously.

He turned his head over his shoulder to look at me, "Are you nervous?" he asked raising a brow.

"Psh no? Why on earth should I be?" I lied.

He chuckled and shook his head, turning his head back to face forward, "Of course you're not."

I walked a little faster to catch up to him. "So are you going to tell me your name?"

"There's no point for you to know."

I let out a frustrated sigh, "Fine, be that way."

We walked in an awkward silence until we hit the hotel. Well, it was awkward for me, I don't know about him though.

"Here's the key card, it's room 253. I'll meet you there," he said and disappeared into the lobby of the hotel.

Okay..just leave me here alone why don't you. Rolling my eyes in the back of my head I took the elevator up to the second floor.

"253," I mutter aloud looking left and right as I passed each room. "Here we go." I stopped in front of the room with the numbers in gold 2-5-3. Swipping the key card I heard the unlocking of the door and pushed it open.

"Good you found it," a voice came up from behind me making me jump.

"Shit don't do that," I gasped, putting a hand over my chest. "Where did you go?"

"I had to get some stuff. Ready then?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," I smirked.

"Great," he said nonchalantly. He walked towards me and stopped just inches away. Giving me one last look he shoved me down on the bed and crawled on top of me, crashing his lips to mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 48.5K 28
Maxwell Quincy is your average 16 year old. The only problem? Max is secretly gay and in love with his straight best friend Noah. Max must now strugg...
319K 9.8K 14
Jock x Nerd. Ryan is the school quarterback and is head over heels for Nathaniel Wilde the nerd. However there is a problem, Nate is straight or so...
1.5K 211 29
William Poulet lost a bet and has to accept the very first teaching job he's offered. Now he's teaching at a Military Academy he'd never applied to...
990K 26.5K 20
What would you do if you were gay and lived with a VERY homophobic, religious family? Caleb is the most adorable boy you'll ever meet. At almost 17...