Los Buenos Maridos(The Good H...

By poijeunaibi

"¡Lo juro, no soy un psicópata!" ( "I swear, I'm not a psycho!") More

Author's Note
Invierno frio/Cold Winter
Mi Hijo/My Son
Sus Gritos/His Cries
Kim Taehyung
Alucinaciones/Delusions
¡Alejarse de mí!/Get away from me!
¡Es bueno estar de vuelta!/Good to be Back!
Creo que te amo/ I think I love you
Sueno/Dream
Destinado/Destined
Asfixiado/Suffocated
Papá/Daddy
Nombres/Family
Mudarse/Moving In

Liberar/Breakfree

36 7 8
By poijeunaibi

2018 | January

" I am assigned in New York for a few months Mom, it depends, it might take a little longer. The company is ramping and they needed a few of their local staff to help with the office in the United States." Taehyung made the perfect alibi for his Therapy at Ostroff Center.

Taehyung's hard work paid off. He was able to save money for his therapy. His mother and father fell a little sad. But as his 'perfect ' excuse, they understood what he meant.

January 4, 2018

"We will miss you Taehyung!" Hyun Mee said as he hugged her son one last time. " I'll miss you too!" Taehyung said in their hug. Some tears were rearing in his eyes. He didn't wish to do any of this, but he has to. He needs to help himself. He needs to break free, at least for some time. They said their farewells. Taehyung walked towards TSA before he boarded the plane.

He felt nervous and excited, all emotions were in him, It was as if he was about to explode at that moment, he was watching the view from the plane. He was 'hopeful' that after this 'therapy' he would be back to his normal self.

As the plane landed in New York, Taehyung's eyes were shining brightly. He was amazed by the 'big city'. He arrived close to sun-down.

"Beautiful," he said to himself seeing this view. To him, this is more beautiful, compared to Seoul, perhaps he lives in that city, and that he sees it all the time. The city was huge. He thinks that he could get lost. Good thing, that he was advised that someone would pick him up from the airport.

After TSA, he went to pick up his luggage. People were waiting with sign boards on them. He looked at them and there was this guy who had a signboard on him. KIM TAEHYUNG, WELCOME! FROM OSTROFF! The guy went to him and helped him with his luggage. "Hi, Mr. Kim! This way please!" The Representative said. Taehyung followed him and he was silent. He was overwhelmed by the amount of people that were in the airport at that time.

Park Bo Gum was not on duty but he was the guy who welcomed Taehyung to the Airport, Taehyung was preoccupied as a lot of things came into his mind. He didn't notice this handsome face. Bo Gum was on his casual wear. They arrived at the Center and he walked him to his suite. "See you!" Bo Gum said as he left Taehyung's luggage in his room and gently closed the doors.

A/n: Taehyung narrating the story.

It was a long flight from Korea to New York. I arrived a few hours ago, and the staff accompanied me to my room. I could say it was neat and although it's different from my country, I think I'm gonna love it here. The staff is friendly and they make sure they tend to the patient's needs.

Patient? Yes, that's the word. I never imagined I would be called that. Anyway, I am about to head out, I will be exploring the facility.

It was beautiful. I had a chat with one of the staff earlier. He is also Korean. If I recall it right, he said his name is Bo Gum, Park Bo Gum! He is handsome like me. I think he is patient, I had a lot of questions regarding my diagnosis, and I think he did his best to answer them all. We parted ways as he was called by his superior. He is a nurse. He looks good in white. I wonder if white will look good on me too! Anyway, overall the Facility was perfect.

I will be scheduled for a one-on-one session with my therapist the next day. I'm a little nervous because everything is new to me. Even this Schizophrenia thing. That does mean that I will be transferred to an Asylum? I'm getting more and more terrified. I hope people here will be able to help me with this.

My parents, Tae Hoon and Hyun Mee have no idea that I have a certain diagnosis. I don't want to scare them. They took good care of me. And the last thing I don't want to happen is to make them worry.

I don't know why my parents were so strict. I just followed their wishes to avoid conflict. Good thing I was able to make an excuse, they allowed me to visit New York as they thought that it is work-related.

Although terrified, I will do my best to follow my therapist's suggestion. I will digest everything and hope that I will be able to recover from this illness soon.

A week passed.

Dr. Amanda Fritz was very nice to me. She gave me a complete explanation of what was happening to me. She said the voices will reappear and that they are also a way to avoid them. She gave me the prescription and advised me to take it on time. It will be harder if you go on a relapse.

His sessions with Dr. Fritz are good. He's been taking his meds religiously. And, he is getting connected with Bo Gum a little deeper. He is seeing a possibility of him and Bo Gum together.

"See you at our meeting place!" Bo Gum said as he ended the call. Bo Gum smiled as he waited at the bench patiently. There is something in Taehyung that Bo Gum likes. He is comfortable being near him, they can talk for hours about almost any topic they could think of. "Different" Bo Gum uttered as he thought of a word to describe how he felt.

"How long have you been here?" Taehyung asked as he sat quietly next to a handsome guy. " Not long enough" Bo Gum replied. "What are we up to?" Taehyung inquired. He tries his best not to smile widely in front of Bo Gum as he will find him weird. " Movies?" Bo Gum said and slowly rose from his seat. Taehyung stood up and followed Bo Gum's lead. "Movies it is then!" he said smirking and following him.

What happened next was fast. Bo Gum was holding Taehyung's hand as they got back to the Center. It could be the movies, but we don't know. They were swooning at each other's charm. Bo Gum walked Taehyung to his room and pecked him a kiss on the forehead. "'til tomorrow!" Bo Gum said as he whispered sweetly in Taehyung's ear. "Tomorrow then!" Taehyung smiled as he closed the door of his room.

He plopped himself into bed. He touched his lips and pictured Bo Gum in his head. This is all new to him. He knew that he never liked girls, and he knew that he was attracted to the same sex, but he was still figuring it out. He knows that with his all-masculine and tough personality, he is not at the bottom.

A lot of thoughts came into his mind, but he could not decide on it yet. For now, he would love to enjoy the feeling. Mr. And Mrs. Kim already has a clue about his orientation but he doesn't know how to out himself. " I guess that will come at a later time," Taehyung murmured as he fell into a deep sleep.

Taehyung and Bo Gum dated shortly. But what they had also ended too soon. "I'm so sorry Tae, I didn't mean to hurt you, I know I was confused, but I finally have everything together, I am in love, and it is with this girl. You will remain special in my heart. I didn't mean to offend you or hurt you in any way. I hope you understand. " Bo Gum said on one of their last dates. Taehyung was speechless for a moment.

"It's fine. I understand." Taehyung hugged Bo Gum and then left. He left Bo Gum at Central Park. He was walking fast. There was an endless river of tears in his eyes. He was hurt, but he refused to show it to anyone, especially to the one who broke his heart. It will take time to heal.

May 2018

"I'll see you soon!" Taehyung said as he ended the call. He informed Hyun Mee and Tae Hoon that he would be back in a few days.

May 4, 2018

JIMIN POV

It was 2018, the summer season. I was going through my messages on FB. While a dating app keeps on showing up on the screen. "Since I was a bit bored, I thought to myself why not give this app a try instead of thinking as if it was pestering me? I'm also curious about it, like, I haven't tried dating apps so why not give it away? Nothing bad will happen, it's just simply chatting as I remembered as I saw in the ads.

I installed the app and created my profile. I chose a picture that I think will be striking.

On the app, it will state the word " MATCH" if the person likes your profile.

"Hi, my name is Jimin. I said to that guy. " Hey, my name is Tae.

A/n: Taehyung narrating the story.

It's been 2 days since I got back from New York. I am back to our house here in Seoul, That few months of experience in New York taught me a lot of lessons. For now, I feel like I am a combination of my new and old self.

I am trying things out. I downloaded this dating app, and I messaged this good-looking person. He said his name is Jimin, I want to know him more.

A/n: woah! It took me a while to update this story. Like the characters in my story, I am experiencing the same roller coaster of emotions. I finally have a slightly clear head right now, hehe.

Hmm, Taehyung was able to break free for some time, and he said he is back, does it mean that he will be back to 'enslaving' himself? And 2018 was when he and Jimin met? I believe y'all wanted to know more about his version of their meeting right? Let's listen to his story in the next coming episodes.

Please do not forget to vote and comment with your thoughts

Stay safe, everyone. Borahae😘

xoxo
poijeunaibi💮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 244 18
"She's a devil, she's not mute, she might be silent but she's very deadly" "A psychotic killer you mean?" Contains⛔ Violence Blood Killing Read at yo...
73.2K 4K 13
Namjoon knew Taehyung was odd, but.. (Top V)
79.2K 4.1K 20
Just being Namjoon's fan isn't enough for him.. [Mature content]
116K 10.8K 22
"Do you really think this is the end, Detective Min?"