Change | Todoroki Shoto X rea...

By mishibread

โ˜…ๅฝก ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™ . ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'... More

Quick intro!
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 1 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 2 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 3 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 4 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 5 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 6 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 7 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 8 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 9 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 10 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 11 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 12 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 13 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 14 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 15 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 16 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 17 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 18 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 19 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 20 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 21 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 22 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 23 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 24 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 25 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 26 โ˜…ๅฝก
mini announcement ~โ˜†
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 27 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 28 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 29 โ˜…ๅฝก

โ€ขโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโœฆ โค ๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š โค โœฆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ€ข

2.5K 55 45
By mishibread

"Hun, will you pass the cutting board?" Your husband nodded, "Thanks!" You and Shoto were currently making lunch. It was a nice Saturday afternoon. The sun was out, the weather was great and the city was peaceful as usual.

"What do you think we should make for dinner, love?" He said as he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. "Sho, we haven't even finished lunch and you're already thinking of dinner?" You giggled and he placed a kiss on your shoulder.

"I enjoy cooking with you. Plus, Yuki and Yuta said they wanted to help make dinner this time." You hummed and began to think about what dinner would be for tonight. Just then, the two little ones came running into the kitchen. "Speak of the devil.."

"Mama! Papa!" You and Shoto bent down to their level as they came closer. Your two 5-year-olds were the cutest twins you've ever seen. And you didn't think that just because you were their mother! You and Shoto are always getting told how cute your kids are. 

Yuta was born with your hair colour with some streaks of white while Yuki was born with Shoto's red hair with some streaks of h/c. The twins looked just like their father but they had your personality. People always said they were a perfect mix of you and your husband.

"What is it? Are you two okay?" they excitedly nodded, "We wanna show you guys something! Let's do it, Yuta!" You kinda assumed they were gonna show you some cool stick they found outside but you and Shoto were shocked when you saw your little girl and boy with quirks!

"See! We finally got our quirks! Now we can be heroes like mama and papa, Yuki!" You and Shoto excitedly congratulated your children. Yuki seemed to have inherited her father's right side, ice. And Yuta got his father's left side, fire. 

Were you a little salty neither of them inherited your quirk? Maybe just a tiny bit but nonetheless, you were happy for them. "That's amazing! Your mom and I are very proud of you." Shoto lovingly ruffled their hair.

"Wait, wait! That's not it! We got two quirks!" You and Shoto were once again shocked as your kids displayed their second quirk, a water quirk, just like yours. "What..?! Shoto they were both born with two quirks! That's insane..." 

It was uncommon for kids to be born with more than one quirk. The only person you've ever known to have more than one quirk was Shoto but... it wasn't some crazy miracle, as you know. AFO had more than one quirk but who cares about that freak? He's not a problem anymore! 

So both of your children having two quirks was honestly mindblowing. "Can we call Grandpa?! We wanna tell him about our quirks!" You nodded and grabbed your laptop to facetime the winged man. In a few weeks, it'll mark 12 years since Keigo adopted you and legally became your father. 

You surprised him with adoption papers back when you were 17 and he happily signed them. But you had to make sure he didn't get any tears on the paper... And ever since then, every year you two would have a celebratory father and daughter day. It was a tradition you two made sure to keep up.

"I'll be back, baby. I'm really proud of you two." Shoto placed a kiss on each of your guys' foreheads and went off to another room upstairs. You could tell something was bothering him... "Oh hey, kids! Hey, Y/n!" You waved to the blonde man.

"Grandpa! Guess what, guess what!!" The twins excitedly jumped up and down. "What's up, mini birdies?" They looked at you, almost as if they were telling you to lead the conversation a bit... "Yuta and Yuki have something they wanna show you, dad. They're really excited if you couldn't already tell."

He chuckled and your kids showed off their quirks. "What?! No way! I'm coming over tomorrow!" Their faces lit up with joy. "Really? Promise?" He nodded. "I promise. I'll see you guys next Saturday!" Your father was a retired pro hero so he was on a trip in Hawaii with some of his friends.

After the huge war that ensued between heroes and villains, your dad had to get some prosthetic feathers because a lot of them were burnt by Touya... Or Dabi as you all first knew him as. Turns out he was Shoto's older brother who everyone thought had died years ago. But even with prosthetic feathers, he was still an amazing pro up until he retired not too long ago.

"Dad, you really don't have to, y'know... The kids can wait until your vacation is over." Your dad went on and on about how he retired early so he could enjoy a normal, fun life because he was old. In reality, he's only 47 which really isn't all that old... But you still supported his decision. 

"Nonsense! My grandbabies are more important than some trip. Plus, I'm feeling homesick. So like I said, I'll be there next Saturday! Bye! Tell Shoto I said what's up!" You chuckled and shook your head. He was always so excited about the twins' accomplishments.

"So, what do you guys want for dinner?" they whispered among themselves for a few seconds before turning to look at you. "Yakisoba!" You nodded and smiled, 

"Okay, I'll make sure to tell your dad that. Lunch is almost ready so you guys can continue to play outside. But no playing with your quirks, okay? You and your sister don't know how to control your quirks yet. It can be dangerous." They nodded and ran back outside.

You were gonna go look for your husband but your kids came running back in, "Mama, we have to call uncle Katsuki! We promised to tell him when we got our quirks!" you chuckled and once again went over to your laptop to facetime Katsuki. "What's up brats?"

"Uncle Katsuki, are you busy right now?" He shook his head. "Nah I'm not. Did you guys need something?" they again looked at you but you told them they should tell Katsuki themselves.

"Can you come over? We really wanna show you something." You weren't expecting them to invite him over but alright! "Gotta ask your mom, Yuki." They all looked at you and you nodded. "Katsuki, for the millionth time, you don't have to ask. You're family. You're my children's godfather, you're welcome over anytime."

"Yeah, yeah stop your naggin already. I'll be over soon." Yuki and Yuta cheered, excited that their favourite uncle was coming over. They act like they don't see him all the time. He only lives 5 minutes away! "Alright, go play now. Unless there's someone else you two wanna call?" They shook their heads and ran back out.

You stood by your patio door, watching your kids play around. You really were proud of them but it still stung a little knowing they were growing up more and more each day. You remember their very first day of school, you were a crying mess. 

You felt something rubbing against your legs, it was your family cat. Momo! Your kids picked out her name; they were so excited when you guys first got her. She's an adorable calico cat you guys adopted a few years ago. Now they've been asking for a dog too and you have thought about it. 

A dog would be a nice addition to the family. Shoto said you guys should adopt one for their upcoming birthday so you two have been looking around to see which you should adopt.

You and Shoto were okay with adopting pets for your kids. Even though they were really young, they were actually pretty responsible when it came to things like that.

After some time of pondering around, you heard a knock at the door and went to go open it. It was Katsuki, with of course presents. He spoils these kids more than you and Shoto do and that's really saying a lot. "Again with these gifts? They already have enough toys as it is!" 

He handed you a bag with pastries from you and Shoto's favourite bakery. "Yeah not so mad now huh?" You mocked him and called your kids inside. "Uncle Katsuki!" He bent down to their level and gave them a hug. "Hey, you brats. Here, take this." They excitedly opened their gifts and it was once again toys.

They were happy so you didn't mind at all. They thanked their uncle and set aside their new toys to play with later. "All right, what did you two wanna show me so badly?" They looked at you for permission and you nodded. Yuta and Yuki showed off their new quirks.

"Now that's what I'm talking 'bout kids! You guys are badass now!" You smacked Katsuki and glared at him. "What have I told you about cussing around kids?" He just grumbled in response. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Let's go outside." Katsuki picked up the kids and began to head out.

"Katsuki, no quirks." He sighed and turned around, how dare you foil his plan right? "Why not? They got a pro with them, they'll be fine! Plus, their quirks are still weak right now." You shook your head no.

Playing with your quirk when you first got it is how you ended up with a black eye for two weeks! Though, you were alone when you were doing it... Maybe it won't be so bad if they have someone you trust watching them.

"Yuta, Yuki, do your thing." They nodded and began to use their irresistible puppy eyes on you. "You can't say no to these two. Just look at them." They began going 'please please pleaseeeee' and you folded. 

"Fine... But if they come in here with a black eye or a broken limb, I will shove my foot so far up your...!" You looked down at your two children and sighed, "You know what I'm gonna say. Got it?" He nodded and the three of them went outside. "Jeez, your mom can be so scary sometimes..."

 You really do trust Katsuki, he's babysat for you guys a bunch of times. When you were in the hospital giving birth, he helped you and Shoto out a lot.

He came to your house and took care of your cat, even though he claims to hate Momo. Which you don't believe because that cat loves him and he definitely loves her back; he just refuses to admit it!  

And he'd clean and he made meals for you and Shoto. He's been your best friend since high school, of course, you trust him. Katsuki loves your kids so there's no way he'd let anything hurt them. He knows they're little and they have limits. You just wanted to fuck with his head.

You sighed and finally went to go look for your husband. You already had an idea as to where he went and you were right. He was sitting outside on the patio connected to your shared room. "Hey, Sho. You okay?" You walked up to him and placed a hand on his back. 

He sighed, "Not really." You sat down next to him and asked what was wrong. "Yuta and Yuki have their quirks now which means we have to start training them. I'm just worried I'll become like my dad..." You sighed, 

"Y'know, you were worried when I told you I was pregnant. You were saying things like 'what if I'm not a good dad?' but look at you know. You're an amazing father, honey. Our kids adore you. You're their hero. They can't go to sleep without their father reading them a bedtime story."

Shoto began to tear up, "You're having these worries but I know they won't come true. We've trained together millions of times and never once were you too harsh or forcing me to go past my limits. You don't need to worry, Shoto." As much as he tried, he couldn't keep his tears from falling. You held him and stroked his head as he softly cried.

Shoto's father has changed. He's no longer the mean, abusive man he once was. Rei ended up forgiving Enji but they ended up divorcing. However, they're on good terms now which is good. Shoto forgave his father as well but he's still weary of him. Natsuo never forgave his father and still hates his guts which Enji has accepted. 

Even though things are mostly good in the Todoroki family, it still doesn't change the fact that he did all those things to his family. The effects of his actions still have an effect and they probably always will. You even have a level of hate for the man... But at least, Shoto won't have to suffer alone.

You pulled back from the hug and wiped his tears away. "You feeling better?" He nodded. You leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips. "Thank you. I love you." You smiled, "I love you too. Let's continue making lunch, 'kay?"

❦❦❦

"Guys, lunch is ready. You hungry, Katsuki?" Yuta and Yuki were wrestling with their uncle but they quickly got off him when you mentioned food. Shoto created a stool with his ice so the kids could wash their hands. 

"Always. What'd ya make?" He stood up and the two of you walked inside. "Okonomiyaki. The kids have been begging for it since last week. Also, how's the adoption process going?" Katsuki and Kirishima have been married for about 2 years now and he told you they started discussing children, so they began looking for children to adopt. 

You're really happy for them and you hope they can adopt soon. "Good. There's this one 6-year-old kid we've been seeing a lot. His name is Amari and he's Nigerian but he was born here. He's a cute kid and crazy smart." He pulled out his phone and showed you a picture of him.

"Awe... He's so cute. By the way, Shoto and I dibs on being the godparents. I can't wait for Amari to join our family." The kid looked so happy and adorable. You hoped Katsuki and Kirishima would get the opportunity to adopt Amari. 

They'd be a cute family. "You're getting ahead of yourself. We don't know if we can adopt him yet." You shook your head, there's no way they will if he thinks like that! 

"No, no, no. No, if's. You guys will get the chance to adopt him. I know you will. The Bakugo Katsuki I know doesn't have this kinda mindset. So, we ARE  gonna be the godparents, right?" You gave him a reassuring smile as he chuckled. "Are you asking me or telling me?" you shrugged, "I'm sure you know the answer to that."

"Don't worry, you and Shoto will definitely be Amari's godparents." The two men greeted each other and everyone sat down to eat. "Uncle Katsuki, can you tell us how you got that scar again! Pleaseeee!" Yuta said as he pointed to the scar on Katsuki's face.

He's told them loads of hero stories yet the one on how he got the scar on his face was for some reason their favourite. "Alright. Well, I tried taking on the big villain, Shigaraki. Or at least keep him busy until your Uncle Deku came back. I was being supported by our school's big three and some pros but it wasn't enough."

Your kids continued to listen to the story, "Shigaraki and I already had beef. He was still mad at me and your mom for refusing to join them so he wanted us dead. Since your mom was elsewhere fighting, he was planning on getting to her next. I was near death. I shoulda ran or at least hid until I could recover from the blows I already took from the bastard."

You kicked him under the table for the bad language and he glared at you. "But I didn't. And as we were fighting, he landed one lethal strike on me. BOOM!  He blew my heart to bits. Everything went silent as everyone watched Best Jeanist check my pulse but I didn't have one."

The twins gasp as if they haven't heard this story a billion times. "I was declared dead. But there were two people who jumped in to try and revive me. Pro Hero Edgeshot and your mother, Water Lily herself. Edgeshot worked as my heart while Y/n reconstructed mine. It took hours but they got the job done. They both saved my life. And now I have this bada-- I mean awesome scar."

He made sure to correct himself before you could... Yuki and Yuta went on about how cool the short story was. Usually, it went on longer but he kept it short and simple so the three of them could eat. "But wait, I never understood. Mama, how did you recob...re... Uh..."

The little boy was having trouble trying to pronounce the word but you knew what he meant. "I was able to reconstruct his heart using Blood Manipulation. Now that you guys got your quirks, you'll both learn how to use it. Only if you want to, of course."

"I had to study a lot about these things called blood vessels and the heart so I had better a understanding of it. A few of the blood vessels that are connected to his heart were still undamaged enough for me to reconstruct it."

You were using a lot of big words but your kids understood enough to know what you were talking about. They thought you were super cool! "But it wasn't easy. I was using a lot of my own blood and energy. I went past my limits at the time but I didn't stop until I created his heart. After I finished, I had to step away from the fight so a nice nurse could help put more blood in my body. It was all worth it after all because the heroes won. Now, eat up."

❦❦❦

A week passed and your kids were excitedly waiting for their grandpa to show up as he had promised. Maybe a little too excited...

They'd ask you and Shoto if their grandpa was almost here every 5 minutes it seemed. Guess it couldn't be helped considering he's one of their favourite people in the world who they haven't seen in a few weeks. 

"Yuki, Yuta, your mom and I have already told you his flight lands here at 11 am. It's only 8 am. We can do something else in the meantime." Shoto tried his best to distract the twins. You couldn't really blame them for being so hyper. They're only 5 and excitement can only be contained so much in their tiny bodies.

"Why is the plane going so slow? Aren't planes supposed to go VROOM  really fast?" Yuki said with a pout. 

You and Shoto looked at each other, unsure of what to say or do. They didn't wanna do any of their favourite things. They didn't even wanna use their quirks. They say they're waiting until their grandpa comes. "How about we-- huh?"

You heard someone walking up the steps to the front door. You were confused considering it was early in the morning so it's not like anyone would be coming over. I haven't ordered anything and neither has Shoto but...

"What's wrong, love?" Sometimes you forget you're the only one with advanced hearing. "Nothing... but someones here."

Whoever was on the other side seemed like they were struggling to open the door. Shoto wasn't too concerned since you two were there but he still made sure to put the kids behind him as protection just in case... 

"Papa who is it..?" Your kids were starting to get worried, they seemed to notice how serious you two got. Your husband crouched down to their level with a reassuring smile on his face. "Don't worry, everything's okay." He reached out and gently stroked their heads.

You walked up to the door and quickly opened up, ready to deal with whoever was messing with your door. "What do you-- dad?" 

You were surprised to see your dad on your doorstep because he was 3 hours early. "Grandpa!!" Your kids quickly jumped into their grandpa's arms. "My mini birdies! I've missed you two!"

"What are you doing here so early, dad? Did your plane land earlier than expected? You should've called us and we would've come to pick you up. And why did you scare us like that?! You have keys you old bird!" Shoto placed a hand on your shoulder to calm you down.

You weren't actually mad or anything. You just caught off guard which left you a little flustered. "Sorry, kid!" He chuckled, "The plane hasn't landed actually! I flew the rest of the way home myself. I was way faster and I missed the twins!!"

Somehow this man always found a way to surprise you... Seriously, who leaves a comfortable first-class plane ride to fly home instead? "And about the keys... I kinda forgot where I put them. They're somewhere in the luggage."

You sighed and helped Shoto bring in said luggage. "So why don't you two show me your quirks, huh?" Your kids excitedly showed off their new abilities. "Woah... they have two quirks. Have you guys seen this?!"

"Of course we have. Y/n and I were surprised too..." Shoto set down the heavy luggage and began to think. 

It really was incredible that both kids got two quirks... Then it clicked in his head, "Wait, honey, did the twins get two quirks because I have two quirks? It's rare to get two so is it like... genetic?"

You met your fathers' eyes for a moment before the two of you bursted with laughter. Even after all these years, Shoto still has his unintentionally funny moments.

He was confused why you two were laughing. He was being dead serious. He thought it was logical to think it was possibly genetic!

You wiped a tear away and finally calmed down enough to actually get a sentence out. "We're sorry for laughing, Sho! You can be really funny sometimes. But seriously, that's not how it works. The twins just happened to be born with two quirks."

He hummed in response. You were more than likely right but he thought it could still be a possibility. 

"Anyway, why do you have so much luggage dad? You didn't leave with much so why did you come back with so much?" The blonde man chuckled and used his feathers to push the extra luggage to him.

"Oh, these are things I brought back for you guys! Can't lie, though, most of these are for Yuki and Yuta." The twins excitedly cheered for whatever it was their grandpa brought them from his trip to Hawaii.

"Soon we'll have to buy another house for all of Yuta and Yuki's things... They've already taken over the basement. The attic is next, I fear." Shoto jokingly said. But he's right, the attic really was next.

You and Shoto sat down on the couch to admire your children's happiness as they opened up all the new souvenirs they have. It was like Christmas morning in summer. 

Shoto thought about how lucky he was. He had a beautiful wife, two amazing children, a big house and he loved being a pro. After experiencing so much trauma, going to war with villains at only 16, seeing death firsthand, he finally had a happy, loving life.

"What's wrong, Sho?" He shook his head, "Nothing. Just thinking. I love you guys." Shoto leaned in and placed a kiss on your forehead. "We love you too." You smiled, slightly squeezing his hand.

❦❦❦

A/n:  Sorry I took so long with this extra chapter but i hope you enjoyed it. this story almost has 10k reads which is so crazy to me ??? but as always, thank you for reading :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 10.1K 80
[๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น.] โ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†...โž [๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ], ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ...
3.3K 90 17
(๐’ด/๐“ƒ) (๐ฟ/๐“ƒ), ๐’ถ ๐“…๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ป๐“Š๐“ ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‡๐“ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“…๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ถ๐“. ๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ฐ๐’œ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž! ...
4K 337 15
๐–ฅป ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐™›๐™š๐™ข. ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ผ โ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜ธ...
38.2K 1K 21
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ.โž โ•ณโ•ณโ•ณโ•ณ สฌสฌ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ แœฐ ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ด๐‘ท ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป แœฐ โ†ณ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹...