𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 οΏ½...

By my-lesbi-ass

I moaned softly as my walls stretched around Skylar's member feeling how big she was. I bit my lip as my gaze... More

characters
dream
beautiful
no one
pussy
lunch part one
daddy
suck
fuck you
highschool crush
parking lot
the call
what did you just call me
patience pays
I quit
pizza guy maybe?
mommy
nothing will ever tear us apart.
pizza again
my best friend
my princess
the phone
the truth
tables turned
real father of the baby
shoot me
hand me the gun
visitor
whereabouts
too late
she dead???
is it the right time?
hungry for you
bad girl
worth....
parameters
time solves everything
my donna
confession
twirling session
what are we?
in and out
confession
last hug??
ringπŸ’
one lesbian family 🌈
comfort
question.....
The end ....
SEQUEL

small gift

40.4K 1.1K 502
By my-lesbi-ass

Laila's POV

Two weeks later.......

"Hey, I know you are having a hard time processing everything but just know I'm here. I won't ever leave your side even if you  push me away unless you say it will your mouth that you don't need me in your life anymore but until then I'm always going to protect and be there for you. Sleep tight babygirl. "

I breathed out deeply as my heart weighed more with guilt. Why the fuck does she have to make me remember how guilty I am everytime.

AHHH I mentally screamed as I felt like my head wanting to bust off like a pierced balloon

I just couldn't understand why she's still persistent even after showing her that I don't need her in my life anymore.

I just need time but she still persists.

"Why don't you just go away and leave me the heck alone." I whispered to myself out in fury and irritation wondering why how someone can be still this determined after being ignored two weeks straight.

You heard it right. Two weeks straight.

It's been two weeks since I last talked to Skylar and the last day of us together was the day of Anna and Alexa's death but since then I have made sure to ignore her attempts towards me. After she shot Anna in the chest, she told me to go home and rest because I had had a tough day  convincing me how she was going to take care of everything by herself.

At first I wasn't convinced she would hide their dead bodies by herself but surprisingly she did I guess because no body has come knocking on my door wanting me in prison for murder except her of course.

She has been coming here ever since then but I have been ignoring every attempt of her talking to me just like today but of course she never leaves like that. Everyday she brings something in hand for me and leaves it on my door step  when she sees I'm not opening my door anytime soon just like it has been for the last fourteen days.

I haven't even been moving out of my house ever since then because right now I don't know what I want to do with my life so there's no point in moving out yet but I just hope I get my life on track again just like how it was before what happened happened .

I sighed deeply pulling the sides of my robe to my chest so it could cover my slick white see through nightwear. I turned my door knob and crackled my door open a bit to the point I could see out then roamed my eyes around to check any signs of her still around but the coast was clear making relief flush over me.

I opened the door wide more making the cold night chilly breeze hit my skin in waves as I looked down at my door step to meet a bouquet of red roses near a medium sized box which was wrapped in a black wrapping paper with a red ribbon in form of a bow on top of the box.

My heart skipped a bit at the sight of the red roses bouquet symbolizing something I don't want to think of right now. I bit my bottom lip shaking my head knowing it's impossible for her to love me after everything she did to me.

Someone who loves you can't do such a thing towards the one they love.

They do everything not to hurt their loved ones.

The bouquet of the red roses

My eyes drifted to the black well wrapped black box with a red bow on top making my brows furrow together in wonder of  what would be in the box.

Everything she sent in the last days weren't like this.

I kneeled down and picked up the bouquet first bringing them closer to my nose so that I could breathe  in their fresh enticing smell which made my eyes flutter in the process surprised of how good they smelled.

I could feel my mood lighten up a bit as their smell flushed through my nostrils. A small smile crawling it's way to my lips before I could stop it.

Damn it.

I shook my head to get rid of the smile before placing the roses back on the floor.

My hands inched towards the cover of the box as my heart beat raced up a bit in anticipation of what was waiting beneath the box. I firmly held the  top sides of the box before raising it off from the other half of the box slowly.

My placed it down on the floor before my eyes snapped back inside the box to meet full black eyes staring back at me. My eyes widened a bit as I studied the figure in front of me before letting out a small  throaty laugh.

My lips tugged up a bit in amusement as flushed across my face. I didn't expect such a heartless person to gift an innocent cross breed puppy.

I first wiped my hands on my lap before shakily inches them  towards inside the box making the cross breed puppy to take little steps back until it was trapped into the corner of the box.

I took that as an opportunity to swiftly carry it out of the box to my left arm making me take a good look at it as I patted my hand on it's head to calm it down due to it's rapid breathing from the way it's chest rose up and fell.

I patted it and moved my body back side to side making it eventually come down after a few minutes. I took my time to study it realizing it's fur was a  mixture of black and brown fur hair on different part of it's body which interestingly made a pattern.

I ran my hand up and down it's back taking in the smoothness of it's skin sighing in satisfaction.

I smiled a bit when it snuggled more to my hand making me bring it closer to my chest as all my attention drifting to it.

The puppy

It stretched up a bit making it's pad met my chest as soft as a tap on the skin and in no time it's eyes started flattering slowly until they closed completely as it's breathing relaxed forming a rhythm.

I sighed deeply smiling sweetly at the cute black cross breed puppy before eyes before my eyes drifted back to the box meeting a white small piece of paper at the bottom.

I picked it up with my right hand careful not to wake up the puppy in my arms flickering it open immediately then read out loud.  It read:

          Facci il tuo amore

Skylar West.

My heart skipped a beat as if I could hear her whisper the words herself in my ear as if she were here. I bit my lip wondering what she truly wants from me and why she's still playing these games UpTo now.

I stared long at the card re-reading the words again. My gaze left the piece of paper then drifted around my driveway feeling a burning gaze into my skull.

I looked around the dark  because it was night hoping to find someone staring back at me but it was in vain maybe it's just me.

I shrugged and continued to look at the paper as different thoughts ran through my mind. 'Thud' My eyes drifted to where the sound of something shuttering making my heart race against my chest as I chills ran down my spine. "I should probably get back inside." I whispered to myself feeling uncomfortable still feeling that gaze on me.

I stood up with the bouquet and the puppy I haven't thought of a name yet in hand and pushed the box inside the house with the cover back on top with my leg then shut the door immediately, locking it after.

Phew...

I took in a deep breath to calm my nerves making the puppy stir in my arms. I looked back at it freezing my movements so it can go back to sleep making me realize I haven't found a name for it yet.

My mind wondered swirled around in search of a name to call this cute puppy.

Maybe I should call her Bailey!

But I don't know if it's a female or a male. I sighed deeply realizing how I don't even know the gender of the puppy which made me realize how I should name it a name that's half male and half female.

Then it clicked...

Skaila

Yeah Skaila...

"I'm going to call you Skaila." I whispered to the little puppy in my arms with a small smile on my lips.

Skaila....just right.

********
Tell me what you think of this chapter? Oh and I forgot to mention this that everything I write on my platform doesn't reflect my personality.

My personality is different from what I write. This are just my hidden fantasies which I may secretly want or not as I said it's a secret.

Anyways don't forget to vote and comment.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.3K 17
"Let me show you how good I can be."Grey whispered loudly yet inaudible to the surrounding,pushing my hair back to expose my collarbone while her han...
23.5K 1K 38
I upload π—ͺπ—²π—²π—Έπ—Ήπ˜† ❀️ The floor was freezing cold, My hands were tied behind my back and I barely had clothes. My head was spinning as I slowly g...
47.9K 1.3K 24
A short Romance Novel : : : : "Just being yourself is special enough." I muttered, her lips touched mine, I sighed, and I pulled her closer. I want t...
960K 24.9K 27
"It's not that I don't want you doing this with me" she said closing her eyes tightly and putting her head back on the pillow as her hands gripped my...