Morning glories. (GOOD END) s...

By noahcap

read the first version for more context! https://www.wattpad.com/1280447400?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&ut... More

- happy birthday, BASIL.. 🌻
You're wrong.
It's okay
I like you
birthday wishes
kel's smart?
his master plan!
a date!

I'M DONE I'M SORRY

429 10 11
By noahcap

1/15/23 @Tommyxcoke_104 thank you for the good end idea!
this is much lazier then the one before,so i'm sorry! i'm tired and lost motivation :(
i was going to write this too, but maybe someone else can. they're not official, and because kel figured it out first, he tries to put them up to cute dates, (which are super cheesy, maybe hero makes them spaghetti and they have to share it) ((kels idea))
i love bassil
4/26/23 I got motivated so enjoy the updates! in this world only kel knows what first base is and hero knows what second base is. that is all the bases in the faraway town. there is nothing more. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 111 5
Chongyun liked to think he was the regular and typical highschooler: not too popular but still have some reliable friends and succeed to pass most of...
1.6M 141K 47
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
14.6K 114 3
This is a smutt fanfic that has no plot(maybe idk) and is not modern au sorry!
5K 109 6
(cover by me!!!) I'm so in love with them, I was bound to make a book 🥹. This is a oneshot book based around two characters, Mr.Plant and Argos, fro...