β€’| His Intoxication |β€’

By like_a_Moonlight_

"You're mine" He yelled at her as he slammed her body against the wall, holding her shoulders firmly as he gl... More

β–ͺ︎Introductionβ–ͺ︎
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
(NOT A CHAPTER!)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 5

553 20 0
By like_a_Moonlight_

As soon as zaviyar stormed out of the room his father drooped himself on the Armchair with a furious look on his face.

Sameena begum puts her hand on his shoulder and said

"I'll talk to him don't worry"Thats when Sameena left the room and went to Zaviyar's room but he as not in here, she sighed and went back to their bedroom.

Meanwhile:

Zaviyar was sitting in the garden with a cigarette in his hand...

'I'll make her mine no matter what...even if it takes blood' He thought and puffed the smoke out, throw the cigarette then went back to his room and layed on the bed.

Thats when Huda came while poking her head from the door...."May i come in Mr. Zaviyaar"She said while chuckling a bit..

"Why are you asking when you are already in?" He said in a annoyed tone..

"Now tell me everything"She said while sitting on his bed next to him.

He flipped over laying on his stomach...

"what do i do? Baba is saying that they will never agree on this marriage but i want to make her mine no matter what"he sighed and continued.

"i don't know what to do but if they will not agree then i have to make them agree in my own way , you know me well right"He said while sitting there with a serious look on his face.

"Hmm..so are Mom and Dad going to there home"Huda asked...

"I don't kn----"He was cutted off by their Mother entering the room.

"Huda i need to talk to your brother so , can you go to your room Huda?"She said and then huda left the room after giving Zaviyar a thumbs up.

"We need to talk Zaviyar and no stubborness this time and listen to me carefully"She said.

"Maa, i don't care with father dont agree on this..I'll do anything"Zaviyar said.

"So, i see that you do love her , anyways we'll see that if they agree or not after visiting them right? So I'll talk to your father but until then you will not make any scene ok"She insured him.
"Please convince them Mom, i don't know what to do but ask Ayzel if she is ok with it"He said in a worried yet stern voice.

"Ok honey but promise me that you will not make a scene ok?"

"Ok i promise"

|Meanwhile |

"Ayzel listen you know that Guy from the day before yesterday, khan uncle's son Zaviyar?" Yawar asked Ayzel in a curious voice..

"Oh him? Yeah we talked that day a little, why?"Ayzel asked back.

"Nothing its just he was staring at you since he saw you, he gives me some sort of weird feeling"He said while Ayzel was holding her laugh because of her brother being protective.

"Oh really so doesn't that mean you were staring at him hmm"She said.
"no he was staringg.i saw him...what if he takes you awayy from mee."He said while clinging on the girl's arm.

"Ok ok on one's taking me now leave me" Thats when the door bell rang and Ayzel's mother shouted.

"Yawar go open the door the butler is not in the house at a moment "
Yawar ran towards the main gate and then saw what he was afraid of.

It was Ali khan Sahab and His Wife.

'Oh no bro not them again'

"Assalamualaikum Yawar, You're you doing Son"Ali khan Sahab said.

"O-oh yea uncle Waalaikumasalam im good, how're you and the rest doing?"He said while having s forced smile on his face to hide his irritated face.

"Come in Aunti,uncle"He said while gesturing them to come inside.

Time skip:

"Oh ofcourse....umm Ahmed..actually we are here to discuss something with you and Noor begum if you guys don't mind"Khan sahab said.
"Oh no no we won't mind..just be comfortable with us"The other Parents said reassuring.

"So, you see that My business will be soon taken by zaviyar and he will be responsible of my business"He took a deep breath and continued.

"So we were thinking to Find a girl for Zaviyar as you know that he is mature and All MashaAllah...So the only trusted family and the girl we know the most is You guys and Ayzel..So me and Sameena want Ayzel's hand for Zaviyar and we will respect your decision"Khan Sahab said and there was a Awkward silence but Ahmed Sahab finally Spoke something that worried  Khan Sahab and Sameena begum even more.

"Hmmm...i see that your decision is reasonable and Zaviyar is just like our son in fact we love him like our son...We would love to give you the permission for our kids marriage but Ayzel has alot of dreams ahead in her life and you know that she is my only daughter and i will never let her and her dreams down....but we'll ask her about it if she is okay about it don't worry, I'll call her and you can ask her yourself....AYZEL BETA COME DOWN HERE"He called Ayzel.

"Yes Baba you need anything-oh Assalamu alaikum Auntie, Uncle"She said.

"WaAlaikumasalam"

"Ayzel honey come sit here"Sameena begum gestured Ayzel sweetly while patting the empty space beside her.
Ayzel went to sit next to her immediately.

"Ayzel sweetie you see Khan uncle and Sameena Auntie--------"Her Mother (Noor begum)told her Everything and ask her.

"So what is your answer honey? Are you ok with this?i know its a hard decision but i hope you think positive"Her mother asked her but she was hesitating to answer.

"Sweetie just answer honestly ok. We will respect your decision its your life after all"

"Um..i dont want to say no but you see i have alot of goals in my life..i want to study, i want to have a nice job, enjoy my practical life and get my satisfaction among the life which people have in their practical life and i want to do alot of things...so i don't think that i can get married now.....so im sorry i can't but maybe...maybe later"Ayzel said and Left from here after excusing herself politely.

"Um..we are sorry to say but Ayzel is very conscious about her dream Job so we can't do anything"Ayzel's father apologized.

"Oh no no , no problem she was right by the way"Samina begum said Politely.

"So, i think we should head home now the kids must be waiting for us"Ali khan Sahab said while getting up from his seat.

"Yeah and please visit us again it was so nice to have you guys here"Noor Begum said.

TIME SKIP:

"Oh you guys are home!!!"Huda said while running toward her mother.

"Yeah....umm can you call Zavi in the Living room, we have to talk to him"Her mother said tiredly.
"Yeah sure"Huda said and went upstairs.

After sometime Zaviyar came downstairs.

"So, how did it went there?"Zaviyar said with a slight bright expression on his face..
"They didn't agree-"

His Father said but was cutted off by his Son's sudden burst out.

"WHAT!!"Zaviyar shouted but was calmed down later.

"Did you asked her"He asked..

"Yes but she have a valid reason for that you know..."His mother said.

They Explained Ayzel's reason about this.

"Oh...then I'll wait for her"Zaviyar said with a disappointing tone.

"No-Zaviyar don't be stubborn and act a little mature and think about it , its her decision and we would never forced a daughter to marry our son"His father said while scolding him a little.

"Ok then"Zaviyar said and left to his room.

🔅

How should i make her agree?i can do anything but how should i make her say yes?use a lil violence-no no....but what should i do....
Zaviyar had all these thought while sitting on his bed while leaning back on the headboard with a cigarette in his hand.

"Ahh- wait..yeah u can do that"He said in low tone with a evil smirk on his face while puffing out Smoke from his mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
124K 245 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
50.7K 1.6K 42
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID" "Voice down" .......... "Listen whoever you can YOU CANT CAZE ME LIKE THIS" "I don't tolerate disobedience" ...