Ti'Ywan, The Daughter Of Toru...

By AdlaBulecov

"Sully's stick together" She took her father's words to the heart as she knew it was her duty as the firstbor... More

1 - Childhood
2 - Warrior
3 - Sabotage
4 - Lo'ak
6 - Rescue
7 - Imprisonment
8 - Escape
9 - Compromise
10 - Sister
11 - Inner conflicts
12 - Leaving
A/N
13 - New friends
14 - Reunion
A/N
15 - Gloomy siblings
16 - Leave No Evidence
17 - Deceived
18 - Sunbathing
19 - Under the Moon's Embrace

5 - Capture

7.4K 226 27
By AdlaBulecov

"Big sis, come on! Let's go!"

"Don't worry Tuk Tuk, I'm right behind you"

Ti'Ywan chuckled, her little sister's excitement was cute and slightly contagious.

"Dude, why'd you even bring her along?"

Spider had doubts about bringing the little girl with them. It wasn't exactly a safe adventure they were on.

"Cause she's a crybaby and was going to snitch if I didn't"

Ti'ywan, Spider, Kiri, Lo'ak and Tuk were wandering around in the forests of Pandora where many years ago, a battle took place between the Na'vi clans and the sky people. What they were searching for today was an almost intact abandoned aircraft from back then. Lo'ak seemed to know it's general location, which didn't go unnoticed by Ti'ywan, but she wasn't going to scold him unlike their parents. She didn't mind getting in trouble, because she knew she could always get herself and her brother out of it, like she had done many times in the past.

"When are we going to get there?"

Tuktirey whined from boredom, as they haven't found anything yet.

"It should be around here somewhere...as there it is"

Lo'ak climbed a tree where the vehicle was stuck, tied up in vines. It's front window was broken.

"That is so cool!"

"Are there any corpses?"

Ti'ywan climbed up as well and checked it out.

"Spider"

"What"

"Catch"

Ti'ywan grabbed a skull from the inside and threw it to Spider. Tuk who was standing next to him got scared. Ti'ywan and Lo'ak laughed and shared a high five. Spider did catch the skull, however after holding it for a few seconds, looking at the repulsive and gruesome thing, he dropped it and flipped them off, making them laugh even harder.

After a few more minutes of messing around, they noticed Kiri wasn't there and went to find her before they'd leave for home. Spider found her sleeping and woke her up.

While walking home Lo'ak and Ti'ywan suddenly stopped and looked at the ground.

"Lo'ak, Na'vi don't wear shoes right?"

"Duh, but it's too big for a human"

They followed the footprints until they got to the old cottage where their father used to drive his avatar from.

"Dude isn't that where my dad and yours fought? That's awesome"

"Guys, it's almost eclipse, we should have been home a long time ago"

"Shh"

Ti'ywan grabbed the boys heads and ducked them behind a fallen tree. There were strange avatars wandering around the rundown building. Lo'ak looked at his worried sister who was observing them.

"Who are they?"

Tuk tried coming closer only to be shoved away by Ti'ywan and shushed once again. The situation was growing serious and the oldest sister wasn't going to risk their safety and took off her bow, having it ready just in case.

"We're leaving immediately, go!"

"What's happening?"

Tuk was confused why her sister was so worried all of sudden.

"Get moving, Lo'ak, report it"

Lo'ak frowned, worried she'd say that.

"Do I have to?"

She looked at him, pissed off and deadly serious. He was taken back by this and put his finger on the walkie talkie but before he could say anything, Ti'ywan was already reporting it instead.

"Dad, sorry not sorry for not playing your military style report game but we've got avatars in camo clothes with some dangerous guns"

"You're...forgiven, what's your location?"

"The old cottage, where you used to drive"

Lo'ak gulped, knowing they were in trouble once home.

"Alright, stay quiet and get out of there immediately, we're coming"

Ti'ywan herded everyone and worriedly kept pushing to move faster. She took out an arrow and put it to her bow, ready to aim and shoot at any point. And it was a good thing she did as they got ambushed by the unknown avatars from earlier. She shot the one that jumped at her straight between the eyes. Her siblings were captured in a second. Lo'ak tried to put up a fight but was quickly subdued. Since there was no distance between her and her enemies she threw away her bow and switched to a knife, right away slitting the throat of another enemy. She growled and hissed at them, so the rest kept their distance with their guns pointed at her until their boss came up to the front.

"Who do we have here, bunch of na'vi kids huh"

"Colonel, look"

He turned around and one of his comrades showed him Kiri's hand which had five fingers.

"A mixed breed... you're his, aren't you"

He walked over to Lo'ak, smirking at the discovery.

"Show me your hands boy"

Lo'ak did show him his hands, by flipping him off and hissing.

"Yeah, you're his alright"

Then he turned to the oldest, who noone dared to approach and capture, but didn't shoot as they weren't permitted to. She was dangerous, unlike the little ones. She held her knife skillfully and had the perfect defensive stance.

"You're definitely his too, hah, what's your name? Girl"

"Eywa will tell you my name when I kill you, bastard!"

She hissed and showed her razor sharp fangs. He laughed at how Ti'ywan inherited the best from both of her parents...or the worst.

"I wouldn't want to hurt such valuable hostages so please, be so kind and surrender"

He put his hands on his hips and waited for her to realise what he meant. She tilted her head in confusion and then got the message. As soon as she knew what he meant, she jumped onto the guy who was holding Tuk and ripped him apart.

"Tuk Tuk run!"

She instructed their youngest sibling and dodged the incoming fire. Unfortunately one bullet hit it's target and Ti'ywan face planted into the ground with her leg shot. Fortunately Tuk managed to get away safely.

"Why do you have to make things difficult?"

Quaritch grabbed the girl by her braid and stepped on her injured leg to punish her for killing his soldiers. She groaned in pain, spun around and bit his arm, staring into his eyes in defiance. He frowned but smiled at the hilariousness of the situation.

"Cuff her boys"

He held her braid and arms so they could handcuff her while she was still biting down on his flesh, not letting go.

"Try to pull another stunt like that and I'll kill...her"

He pointed at Kiri and the person holding her put a knife to her throat. Ti'ywan immediately let go of his arm.

"No!"

Spider and Ti'ywan yelled out almost at the same time, both concerned about Kiri's wellbeing. The colonel finally noticed Spider and dragged Ti'ywan behind him as he approached the kid.

"Don't hurt her, please"

"Miles?"

"Noone calls me that"

"Well I'll be damned, I thought they'd send you back to Earth"

"You can't put babies in cryo, dipshit"

He nodded in agreement, slightly saddened by the fact that he met 'his' son this way.

"Pick us up and prepare for a few valuable prisoners"

Ti'ywan growled and tried to get out of his grasp. Although he was amazed by her fighting spirit, he couldn't risk her getting out, since she'd kill them, so he gathered her hair and got a grip on it together with the braid, before kicking her legs from behind, so she'd kneel properly.

"Roger that, we'll be there in 20 minutes"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.9K 34
𝐋𝐄𝐓 πŒπ„ π…πˆπ— π˜πŽπ”.❞ - Jake sully x reader. 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡,, Jake and his remaining three children β € β €β € all flee to the northern parts...
11.7K 448 18
If it's one thing that Freya doesn't like in the world it's change. But if it's two things she can do is 1. adapt quickly and 2. protect her family...
104K 3K 56
"We are not from here. They do not want us here, they do not love you." "But, I love you. We can stay! Here... at home." Not much of a shock that the...
126K 3.6K 27
Neteyam x OC "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness, I would die for my family, I would kill for my family, I have killed for my family." Nani'ite...