La Bataille de Nos Cœurs (Fru...

By jelsa_fnaf_lover

There was something that Mr. France didn't understand, and it was all this fighting. His revolutionary wars... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 (final)
Extra 1

A/N

112 11 4
By jelsa_fnaf_lover

Hello Everyone!

Your wonderful Author here!

Some announcements!

I am starting the next story soon, and it is getting into some pretty sad stuff! I want to warm that it will be a two-part story, and I will take a break between the second part (to cry) but will continue it. So much angst!

They are the parts I have been eager to write so, please get your tissues ready!

I plan to make you all cry and throw up!

Any way! this is it for now! updates might get slower (I start classes at my university soon! I am almost graduating!)

But yes!!!

English is my okay language so I'm always surprised how these sound.

Anyway! Thank you and please like and comment! ❤️❤️❤️

Sorry about my photo dump!!! I want to show you all my inspiration!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 255 29
It is the new millennium, and there are still unspoken words between the two countries. They are nearly back on square one. Will they finally confess...
2.9K 297 24
England has been dealing with his feelings toward France for the past few decades and is finally at his breaking point. How could he accept his feeli...
8.7K 523 16
As Arthur starts his new career as an Bilingual teacher in France, he has time to finally be himself , away from his homeland in England. However...
4.7K 223 16
Young England runs away from his rude brothers. Thinking he is lost, he runs into a young France who is excited to meet him. France, thinking England...