๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐Š๐˜ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’...

By queensassy20

โ› ๐—•๐—˜๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—” ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—”๐—š๐—ข ๐——๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—œ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—˜๐——... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ - ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ - ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ - ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ.

1.2K 48 12
By queensassy20

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter fifty. looking out for stateville.

"So does anybody know what Little went away for?" Adam asks, referring to Voight's cellmate Eddie, who is talking in the sergeants office as he walks out of the break room.

"Manslaughter. Killed GiGi Dicaro, a shakedown artist from bridgeport, right under the 35th street red line stop" antonio says, walking over to his desk, "Snapped his neck"

"Huh"

Erin looks up from her paper work, uncomfortable with this conversation. Kevin takes a sip of his coffee that Ruzek just handed him and asks, "So you just gonna let him dog you out like that about your wedding date with Burgess?"

Adam scoffs playfully and says, "I could take him"

"Guy's like 6'6", 250, easy" Maxine says, leaning back in her chair, downing her energy drink.

"You would have my back, obviously, right?"

"Who? Me or Max?" Kevin smiles, "Because I think I wanna watch that fight"

Adam laughs and says, "Come on"

"I'd love to see that too" Max agrees, smiling.

"It's just surreal, you know. The two of them, they were cellmates" Jay says, peeling his orange, "Now he's just on the payroll"

"I'm sure Voight has his reasons" Erin says.

"Yeah, he usually does" Al says, taking a bite of his banana. Jay looks over at his partner and asks, "you want some of my orange?"

Maxine grabs a piece and says, "thanks" 

~~~

"Rory Jenson has been a CPD priority target for several years now" Hank says, standing in front of the board with his team gathered around.

"Yeah, we went after him hard when I was in vice, but since he never laid a finger on any dope, we could never grab him" Antonio explains, sitting on the edge of his desk with Erin next to him. Maxine gets up from her seat and sits on the edge of her desk next to Adam.

"Remember that big DEA bust last year, caused a major cocaine shortage in the city? Jenson is the guy who's taking advantage of that" Hank explains, "Alright, you all know Eddie Little, our new CI. You got the floor"

Everyone turns around to look at Eddie who was standing in the back, by Voight's office, who clears his throat and says, "Me and Jenson go way back. Met him in Juvie" as he walks towards the front where Hank was standing, "I was in for GTA. He was in for rolling tourists on Rush street. Now he owns a string of sports bars on the northside. Sells watered down liquor to college kids in front. In the back, he slings his real product to the local dealers"

"Which is who we're gonna hit first. See, we bust the crews that Jenson's supplying, knock the legs out from under his operation."

"But if the city's dry, how's he getting his coke?" Atwater questions.

"He's got a connection. I mean, not Mexico, not the cartels. Ireland. He's got an old family contact. They roll it across the Canadian border" Eddie states.

"And you know all this how?" Jay asks. Eddie glares at the detective and says, "I just got paroled three days ago. I guarantee you I know more about what's going down on the streets than anybody in this room"

"Okay. first target is the lost disciples. Eddie has intel, this little motorcycle gang is receiving a shipment of Jensen's coke tonight at their clubhouse" Hank explains as commander crowley walks onto the unit.

"Can I have a word?" She asks Voight. Hank nods his head and follows the commander downstairs. Mouse grabs a blueprint from his desk and tapes it onto the whiteboard and says, "So here's the blueprint for the Lost Disciples' clubhouse"

🪩🪩🪩

"Antonio, are you in position?" Hank asks over the walkie, as he and Al are sitting in the SUV across the street from the clubhouse while the rest of the team is in the sewer underneath the clubhouse, setting up explosives to get inside.

"All set. About to breach" Antonio says.

"Hold on. You've got three guys right on top of you" Hank says, and Jay and Kevin immediately stop setting up the explosives, "Alright, you're clear"

"Alright, everybody get back" Jay whispers-yells, as they all put their goggles on, "Lets go. Alright. Three, two, one" then he presses the button, which makes the explosives go off, resulting in the water line breaking and bricks falling from above, "go, go, go!"

As they make their way up to the clubhouse. Jay and Maxine enter first, immediately getting shot at. "Chicago PD!" Jay yells.

As the shootout continues between the Intelligence team and the Lost Disciples, Adam heads to the front to let Hank and Al in.

"I can call SWAT, and this can get serious, or you can toss your weapons now" Hank yells from behind the bar. Then suddenly someone from the lost Disciples throws a molotov cocktail at them and everything starts to catch on fire while more gunshots are being fired. Jay leans around the corner and shoots, hitting someone in their leg, while Max shoots towards them hitting one of them in his knee.

"Show me your hands now! Show me your hands! Don't move!" Jay yells, as he, Max and Antonio walk towards them with their guns drawn.

"Put 'em down! Put 'em down!" Voight yells, while Al puts out the fire.

~~~

"Make sure to keep them separated" Adam tells an officer, as he takes a couple of the Lost Disciples away.

"Well, looks like the intel was solid" Kevin says.

"Let's go bag it" Hank says. Al walks back over to the group with money in his hand and says, "I found this in the office. Forty grand"

"Put it with the rest"

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine walks into the district lobby and sees Platt waving her down, "what's up, Sarg?"

Trudy slides her a package of twizzlers and says, "you'll never guess who just got pulled into the drunk tank" and Maxine just shrugs her shoulders, "the brunette that came in here last week yelling at you"

"Really? Which district?"

"24th I think"

"Huh. Hey, can you tell them not to let her go until I get down there, please"

Trudy looks at the detective with a raised eyebrow, "okay"

~~~

Hank and Eddie walk back to the bullpen where they are met with Antonio, Jay, Mouse and Maxine. "IAD called twice about the shooting" Antonio says, referring to the man who posed as the FBI at Eddie's front door, who Eddie shot and killed.

"They can read the sworn statements" Hank says, sitting on the edge of Kevin's desk.

"If Eddie was involved..."

"He was asleep at the time" Hank says, crossing his arms over each other, "So, where we at?"

"We didn't get any connection to Jenson off any of the Disciple's phones" Max says, as she and Jay walk over to the board.

"We're gonna kick out the next leg from Jenson's operation. That's the 25 boys, named after the caliber they like to use on the back of people's heads" Antonio explains.

"I put a call in to a friendly who owes me a favor" Jay says, "He can confirm that they're slinging cocaine through Chinatown"

"And I'm running all known members and their relatives to see if there are any utility bills in the area, anything that would indicate where their stash house is located" Mouse says.

"Alright, get word out to the TAC guys that work that beat" Hank says, standing up to walk away, but not before Eddie puts in his two cents. "I know a guy. Got paroled last year. Henry Yu."

"Huh. Yu, he's a heavy hitter on Cermak"

"He'll talk but not for less than 20 grand"

"Give him 10" Hank says, before walking away.

"What did I just say? Ten's not gonna do it"

Maxine raises an eyebrow and she looks at Antonio who does the same and they both look at Hank who says, "You know what a CI does, Eddie? A CI does whatever the hell I tell him to do" then he walks away.

"So, ten then?" Jay asks, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Sign it out of the 1505 fund"

"Yes, sir"

Eddie glares at Hank then looks over at Antonio who glares at him.

🪩🪩🪩

After getting an address from Henry Yu. the team slowly makes their way down the hall of the building with their guns drawn and stop at the door of where the drugs were being manufactured.

Kevin then kicks the door open and yells, "Chicago PD!"

"Get your hands up!" Al shouts.

"Show me your hands! Show me your hands!" Jay yells.

While Erin, Al and Kevin secure the front end. Max turns around to see someone taking two bags of cocaine and runs down the hall.

Maxine and Jay with their guns drawn, slowly walk down the dark halls to find the suspect, along with Antonio. Maxine then finds the suspect and yells, "Hey! Stop, police!"

The suspect runs through a door and is about to escape, when Hank pushes a set of double doors open and points his gun at the man.

"Where you going, huh?" Adam says, pushing the suspect up against the wall. The man then hits Adam on the side of the head with one of the bags of cocaine, which opens and explodes everywhere. Hank grabs the suspects arm and pushes him against another wall and Antonio cuffs him.

Maxine puts her hand on Adam shoulder and says, "A, you wanna pass your next drug test, don't breathe"

"What?"

🪩🪩🪩

"Okay, change of plans. We're gonna take a run at Jenson" Hank says, as he and Eddie leave his office.

"Based on?" Erin asks.

"I reached out to him" Eddie says, "He agreed to a sit down in one of the sports bars he owns up in Wrigleyville"

"Really?" Antonio asks, annoyed, "Because the way I remember it, you two had a falling out"

"Oh, I don't know what you remember. I ate a manslaughter wrap for the guy, and what did he do? He got rich. None of my family saw a dime. He owes me and he knows it"

"The lab already confirmed that the coke we seized off the 25 boys is the same coke that we got off the bikers. It's 99% pure, so it's Jenson's. If we stay on course, we're gonna have a case" Jay says.

"Our CI's identity has been compromised. We're out of road" Hank says.

"Okay, so what's the angle here?" Maxine questions, sitting up in her chair.

"I am" Hank says and everyone stares at him, "I go in with Eddie. Play the role. We tell Jenson we get his drugs out of evidence for a cut rate"

"Hey Sarg, we'll run backup" Mouse says, "We'll put surveillance on the bar"

"It's just me and Eddie on this"

Antonio sighs, getting up from his desk and walks over to Hank and says, "Before you go anywhere, we've got to talk" then the two walk away as Erin and Maxine look over at Al.

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine walks down the stairs towards the cells of the 24th district to see Michelle sitting on one of the old wooden benches, her head laid back on the cement wall.

Michelle lifts her head up to see the detective and scoffs, "are you the reason why I'm still in here?" And Maxine shrugs.

"I heard you got a DUI. You're third one, in fact. I can get you out of here. Get the DUI's off your record"

Michelle raises an eyebrow and stands up, walking over to the brunette and grips her hands around the black bars, "what's the catch?"

Maxine takes something from around her back to show the taller woman, "you gotta sign this and leave chicago" and Michelle looks up at her in shock.

🪩🪩🪩

"Twenty nine keys of pure, boss" Adam says, as he and Kevin walk down into the roll up where the rest of the team is to get ready for the meet.

"Alright, Jenson is gonna be coming in strapped and with back up" Voight annonces, "As soon as we exchange the bricks for the cash, we wait for Eddie to be clear and then take him"

As everyone gets ready to head out. Eddie walks over to Erin who was grabbing her bag and says, "Hey. you. Do me a favor. Stay out of my family's business. You understand?"

"I'm just looking out for them"

Maxine walks over to them and puts her hand out to get Eddie to step back and says, "hey, back off"

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine walks over to the table she and Erin were sitting at for the meet at the hoursetrack and sets down a glass of water for them both and Erin says, "Thanks. I bet Sandy Bottoms to place first in the fifth"

"Great. So, we're practically sisters, right? So if you win, then that means you have to give me half" Maxine says, making Erin raise her eyebrow then she looks away, "What's up?"

"They can't take Tracy to florida"

"Isn't that her mom's call?"

"Her mom's got blinders on"

Adam and Kevin ride the escalator down to the main floor of the building, where Hank and Antonio are pretending to buy a ticket, while Jay leans against the metal railings by the meetup spot.

"Mouse, you got him?" Dawson asks over his walkie.

"Yeah, I hacked into the tracks security cams. I'm up and running"

After Jenson and Eddie do an exchange, Antonio asks, "Mouse we good?"

"Yes, sir. We're good"

"Move in" Antonio says. While Hank grabs Eddie, the rest of the team follows after Eddie and his guys. "Chicago PD!" Al yells.

While Erin, Adam and Kevin grab up Jenson's two guys. Al follows Jenson into the stairwell, where he's met with Maxine and Jay holding shotguns.

"CPD, drop it!" Max yells, as she and Jay walk towards Jenson, while Al walks slowly down the stairs.

"We got vests on, do you? They'll be cleaning you off the walls for a week. Drop it! Do it!" Jay yells. Jenson then drops his gun and Jay goes to pat him down then cuff him, while Maxine and Al still have their guns pointed at the older man.

🪩🪩🪩

While Maxine and Erin count the kilos of cocaine, along with the rest of the team. Antonio and Hank walk in with a handcuffed Eddie. "I had to take a shot, bro" Eddie says.

"I know. You're a big picture guy, Eddie" Hank says, then puts him inside the cage, "You were just never strong on the details"

"I'll leave that to you"

"Alright, let's get this inventoried" Hank says, before walking up to the lobby of the district.

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine walks inside her house and looks around to find it empty. She takes off her coat and places her keys on the table and heads up the stairs with a present in hand.

Maverick walks out of the bathroom to see his girlfriend sitting on the bed, "hey" he said in shock.

Maxine looks up at her baby blues, "hi"

"What's going on?"

Maxine stood up and handed him the gift box, "I got something for you"

Maverick raised an eyebrow, opening the box and to say he was shocked was an understatement. He looked back up at the love of his life, "you got her to sign the divorce papers? How?"

Maxine shrugs, "I have my ways. I'm very persuasive"

Maverick sets the box on the dresser and walks over to Maxine and cups her cheeks, leaning in for a long overdue kiss and Maxine places her hands on his waist.

"I think I just fell in love with you all over again" Maverick said, and without thinking he went over to the dresser and opened his sock drawer and took something out.

"Mav?"

Maverick took a deep breath and walked back over to the detective, grabbing her hands, "you doing this means that you would do anything for us to be together"

"I would. I love you, Mav. So much that it hurts when I'm not with you"

Maverick cups her left cheek, caressing it with his thumb, "I am absolutely and incredibly in love with you, Maxine and I would go to the ends of the earth to protect you from everything" then he gets on one knee, and opens the small box to show a Diamond ring and Maxine practically gasped, "the day that we met, I was instantly hooked on you. I had to know you. I felt this connection with you that I've never felt with anyone else and I'm so lucky that you choose me to give your heart too. Will you marry me, princess?"

authors note;

OH
MY
GOD
😭😭😭😭💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.9K 65
โ› ๐—œ'๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐——๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜. ๐—•๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ-๐—œ ๐—–๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ž ๏ฟฝ...
169K 3.4K 72
Oneshot stories from your favourite universe :)
275K 3.1K 82
Some Halstead fanfictions. Will Halstead. Jay Halstead and Ashley Halstead. A bunch of stories, with Police and Med
11K 69 24
Jay Halstead, Adam Ruzek, Kevin Atwater, Antonio Dawson, Greg 'Mouse' Gerwitz, Hank Voight, Erin Lindsay, Hailey Upton, Kim Burgess SMUT smut kinky o...