The human from another Univer...

By TheHawkzenman77

(Y/N) was a normal human that was living his life normally within the living world since he is just living li... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: New World
Chapter 2: I.M.P Battle.
Chapter 3: knowing the crew
Chapter 4: The Talk.
Chapter 5: The Date.
Chapter 6: The Cleanse.
Chapter 7: 666 News.
Chapter 8: Goetia Family.
Chapter 9: New Friend/Lover
Chapter 10: The Interview
Chapter 11: Murder Family.
Chapter 12: Hazbin Hotel
Chapter 13: New arrivals and enemies.
Chapter 14: Meeting the ruler of Hell.
Chapter 15: Loo Loo Land.
Chapter 16: Country Girl
Chapter 17: Spring Broken.
i need yalls help.
Chapter 19: Preparing.
Chapter 20: War
Chapter 21: Final Battle.
Sequel?
it's here.

Chapter 18: C.H.E.R.U.B

2.4K 30 22
By TheHawkzenman77

(Welcome back to more of the adventures with- ah fuck it I ain't doing that old stuff that dragon ball z does as intros. I love dragon ball but the intros get old after a certain amount of time. Anyway after this I will have 2 more episodes left to do. Now before we start I only have 1 question for everyone. Should I genderbend Striker? I originally planned on keeping Striker as the same old striker but I can genderbend him if yall want. Anyway let's get this episode started.)

(Y/n)'s POV

After that old boring intro to the C.H.E.R.U.B's Blitz was shooting the tvs and well you know all the shot that happens here so let's just skip a bit of this.

Now after alot of talking and Loopty showing up (he won't be assisting in the war btw neither will the other old guy) once he called Loona a furry I grabbed him by his shirt.

(Y/n): Call her that again and your soul shall perish.

Loopty hesitantly but surely nodded as I let him go.

Moxxie: Losing ox-

I then yeeted all the wall pieces off Moxxie as Moxxie stood up catching his breath.

Moxxie: Thanks (y/n).

(Y/n): No problem.

Loopty got done explaining why he wants his business partner dear until he heard my name and looked at me and moxxie.

Loopty: Wait (y/n)?

I then looked at him.

(Y/n): Yeah that's my name. What about it?

Loopty: I heard your name in ancient carvings me and my business partner found before.

That then caught my attention as I walked closer to him.

(Y/n): Go on.

Loopty: In said carvings it was said a man from another earth was destined to arrive in hell and have to face 2 villains.

2 villains?

Loopty: The first one was said to be Lucifer but the second one was scratched out.

Dammit.

Blitzø: Ok I have been hearing this other earth shit for a while now so can someone please explain?

(Y/n): I guess it is time you, millie and Moxxie finally know. I already told Loona about the truth though.

They looked at me confused.

(Y/n): I'm from another universe where everything in this universe is nothing but a show that the internet goes crazy about.

Moxxie: Wait- if your from another universe how did you end up here?

(Y/n): That part is very easy to explain. I died in my universe.

The 3 imps then all looked at each other and looked at the floor to process the information they were just told.

(Y/n): It's alot to take in I know but trust me I'm still the same me I've always been.

Loona: No doubt about that.

The 3 imps looked at each other and nodded agreeing with Loona about me which caused me to smile.

Loopty: Will yall go kill my partner now?

We all just look at him.

Timeskip to the living world

Moxxie: Gee I wonder who's house this is.

Even I could tell that was sarcasm.

Tour guide: and over here we have the house of the famous inventor Lyle Lipton.

Blitzø: Alright gang let's do this.

Thank God I'm still Human or else I wouldn't have blended in to the other humans but anyway I followed my family which is my code word for them as we make it to Mr Liptons window.

Tour guide: And over here we have 4 tacky stalkers attempting a murder. These kinda things can happen to famous people all the time.

(Why is he and the other humans okay with this?)

Moxxie: Wow that machine really did a number on him.

(Y/n): Making look over 100 years old? Yes it did. Makes you wonder how the fuck he is even still alive after that.

(I know right. I wonder the same shit and yet I'm the author)

Lyle said something that I couldn't hear if I'm being honest, how can I still not hear what he says?

Blitzø: Oh fantastic he is gonna do our job for us.

(Imagine someone actually doing that for you. It would feel kinda Nice. Only bad thing would be if they do something wrong it is either on you or you have to completely correct them.)

Lyle was then trying to tie a noose.

Moxxie: Should we go in there and help him tie it?

(Y/n): Nah I think he has it handled.

Before Lyle could put the noose around his neck the C.H.E.R.U.B's showed up.....with some backup?

Wait now I'm confused there is only supposed to be the main 3 showing up. Why is deerie and the others here to?

Lyle Lipton: Dear lord I'm being haunted by ugly orphaned children now.

Blitzø: Who the fuck are they?

Moxxie: Oh no Sir those are-

Cletus: Cherubs Mr Lipton.

Blitzø: OH HELL NO!

He tried to say something after going through the window but fell face first into the floor as me, millie and moxxie entered using the door.

(Y/n): Way ta go Blitz. You destroyed a expensive window.

Moxxie: How do you know it's expensive?

I gave him a 'really?' Look.

Moxxie: Oh right.

(Y/n): Now that that's out the way Blitz can you get your face off that glass now?

Blitz then quickly stood up.

Deerie then waves at me which confused me aswell as I waved back.

The one that looked like a little bee then tapped my shoulder as I looked at it or her confused as it told me that Deerie wanted to talk to me.

The 3 main C.H.E.R.U.B's finally noticed what's going on as they looked at Deerie.

Keenie: Wait he is the human you wanted to talk to?

Deerie simply nodded.

Blitzø: Hey! No! I won't let you harm (y/n) or anything!

(Y/n): Blitz.

He looked at me as I pointed the hammer at him.

(Y/n): You still are part of the family but allow me to explain something. I ain't a huge Christian but I kinda became one because my father would take me to church every chance he got and then later fishing before his death do I'm willing to hear them out and see what they wanna talk about and besides they may be from heaven but since holding God's hammer they can't really harm me so I'll be fine.

Blitzø:

Blitzø: Alright.

He walked back over to millie and moxxie as I followed the other C.H.E.R.U.B's to a alleyway which was ironically beside the theater that the Cherubs and the I.M.P fight in and they stopped in the alleyway.

(Y/n): Alrighty what did yall want to talk about?

Deerie: Weeellll...we want to figure out exactly why our lord chose you.

(Y/n): Honestly I can't give a straight out answer on that topic given the fact even I don't understand why he chose me.

Deerie: Didn't he leave you a note or something?

(Y/n): Well he did leave a note but all that was really on the note that I could atleast see was a explanation about the hammer.

Deerie: Can we see it?

(Y/n): Sure. I don't see why not since yall are from heaven.

I hand them the note that I have been holding onto ever since I got the hammer because I was still trying to figure out why i was chosen to be the one to wield the hammer.

The kept rereading it idk how many times until deerie turned it over to look at the back (keep In mind they were trying tk figure it out for hours.) And that's when she gasped which made ne raise one of my eyebrows confused.

Deerie: So that's why. Your a special one.

(Y/n): How so?

Deerie: Well you may wanna read it yourself.

She handed it back to me as I look at the back of the note as my eyes widened a bit at what the note said.

(Y/n): So that's why.

Deerie: Apparently so.

I suddenly hear gunshots in the theater.

(Y/n): Sounds like they are finally fighting each other.

Deerie: Appears so. Also you are oddly calm about that news.

I then put the note back in my pocket ready to tell the readers the news.

(Honestly I'm gonna stop fixing the 4th wall at this point given how many times it has been broken)

(Y/n): Being told you are God's favorite son with the ability that has it where no sin affects you isn't really all that surprising when you go through everything I have.

Deerie: Point taken.

Deerie: Anyway you should go in there and join back up with them.

(Y/n): Right and btw.

Deerie: Yeah?

(Y/n): Thanks.

Deerie: For what?

(Y/n): Telling me the truth.

I then ran inside the theater seeing the piano fall onto Lipton.

Moxxie: Well would you look at that. You did our job for us.

(Y/n): How much did I miss?

Millie: Alot.

Collin was starting the whole oh my God thing and keenie started slapping him.

Keenie: Get ahold of yourself Collin! Never use the lords name in vain.

Cletus: This isn't over!

As they tried to go back to heaven they were denied to go back by Deerie.

Also I'ma just timeskip the boring shit and just get to the point.

Keenie: But we didn't mean to it was-

As she tried to look for the I.M.P they were gone.

(Y/n): Can't get everything you want princess.

Keenie: You! Why are you of all people even with them?

(Y/n): Because I can. Plus no offense to anyone else in this universe especially the lord but they have treated me like a family. Which goes to show you that not all demons are bad. Hell even Lucifers daughter is trying to get sinners in hell to redeem themselves so they can go to heaven so what does that tell you?

Keenie: I....

(Y/n): Exactly.

Deerie: He isn't wrong. Yall have always judged sinners to quickly.

As Deerie said that the 3 Cherubs halos disappeared as their appearance became demon.

Deerie: Anyway by now andsay hi to Charlie for me (Y/n).

(Y/n): Will do.

As Deerie and her crew left the 3 Cherubs stared at me in shock.

(Y/n): what?

Collin: Why is she so friendly to you?

(Y/n): Oh that's right. Even yall don't know. I'm apparently God's favorite son.

Cletus, Collin, Kennie: WHAT?!

(Y/n): Surprising right? Anyway now that yall are Demons how do you feel about overthrowing Lucifer and working for me?

All 3 of them look at each other for a minute.

(Y/n): Oh and before I forget when I'm not around Collin will be the boss of you 2.

Keenie: Excuse me?

(Y/n): It is pretty obvious from your ad that yall constantly abuse Collin and make him do all the work like some kinda slave so he will be the boss of yall this time.

Cletus: I don't really agree with it but sure I'll join.

Collin: I'm definitely joining.

Kennie: wha? Are you 2 crazy?

Cletus: Well it's either this or miserable lives as demons.

Keenie: I- fine I'll join.

(Y/n): That's the spirit. Now to hell we go.

I used my hammer to teleport us to hell and into the I.M.P building seeing Blitz was already telling Wally Wackford and the 2 inventors to leave.

And I looked at the calendar to see that the time for the war is almost here.

To be continued

_________________________________________

Finally this one is done and I made up my mind this time for good. Striker, Ozzie and Fizzarolli will still be here but I won't add in there episodes because I'm ready to finish this story. We just got 3 more chapters left to go then we are finished. Be ready for the next chapter tomorrow though. Also I hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 766 15
"A human that struggles in a world where good people never win." "A hellhound that struggles to trust anybody in a terrible world." Forced to run awa...
29.3K 575 25
Before I.M.P formed it was just Blitz and Y/N, the best of buddies. But after a tragic day, Y/N was captured by the government, and forced to live on...
82K 2.1K 92
Hey wassup, this is my first attempt at a story about you and Loona in the HelluvaBoss series... Enjoy! Bio: Y/N is 24 y/o black man with a REAL comp...
16.7K 547 18
What, if Loona wasn't the only one, who was in that fucked up orphanage What if this someone was a human, who was transported into hell at the age 10...