RWBY: The Remnant Past

By GreenKing309

Remnant: the definition of remains of something. it has been like this for a millennium. But when The Old Wor... More

Prologue
UCSA bio
Trailer
UCSA Army
UCSA equipment (updated)
UCSA Vehicles pt. 1
UCSA vehicles pt. 2
UCSA aircraft
UCSA Navy
UCSA Airships/starships
UCSA Mechs
UCSA robots
UCSA buildings
UCSA defense
UCSA superweapons
USCA fortress
Atlas army
White Fang
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 pt. 1
Chapter 6 pt. 2
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
Atlie
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
???
Chapter 16 pt1
chapter 16 pt2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapters 19
Chapter 20
Bloopers
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
???

chapter 10

437 10 41
By GreenKing309

speaking/yelling"

"RADIO/Scroll"

'thinking'

'sign'

*ACTION! *

It has been a few days since the Mt. Glenn mission, and both RWBY and FAWN were doing well within the tournament. Now they were in the fairgrounds talking with Ruby jumping before landing with a drowsy expression.

"Is anyone else starving?" she asks, getting some nods to from FAWN.

"I may work up an appetite." Blake said before her stomach growled LOUDLY.

"'work up an appetite?' that sounded you have an ursa inside." Alice said in shock.

"Shut up." Blake said blushing.

"If only if there was somewhere on campus we to get food around here, oh wait." Wiess said sarcastically.

"It's okay Wiess, I forgot the fairgrounds too." Ruby said who couldn't detect sarcasm.

"I was being facetious." Wiess said to the young girl which cause her to spasm in anger.

"Well, if you were hungry, why didn't you say so?" Ruby said as she freaks out, causing FWAN to snicker.

"Come on! I know a place." Yang said to the two teams. As the two teams followed her, Wiess received a call from her father, which she ignores. then someone was talking to them from behind.

"Hey! Might be hard to eat without this." Emerald called out, holding Ruby's wallet in the air. which cause Ruby to panic.

"*hahaha* nice to see you, Ruby." Emerald greeted before tossing Ruby's wallet to her, which the girl caught. 

"Oh! Thanks, Emerald! Oh. Guess I dropped it. Girl pockets are the worst!" Ruby said to her 'friend'. 

"What's up, Em?" Yang said to the Green haired girl.

"Just left the stadium after your amazing fight! You guys were awesome!" she said 'excitedly', which cause ruby to stammer and team FAWN to look at her decrepitly. 

'She wants to know who we're sending in the two v two, nice try.' FAWN thought.

"I heard your team progressed to the next round too." Blake said.

"You know, I feel that we haven't seen your other teammates." Wiess thought out loud.

"Same here." Williow said.

"How'd they do in the fight?" Yang asks, making Emerald thinking a bit.

Flashback

Emerald was firing her weapons at the opponents before slashing behind her, Mercury was firing his weapon on his boots. And cinder kick an opponent way to a black hair girl- who was Neo in disguised, to knock him out. 

'Phase one complete, now to go into phase two.' Neo thought.

End Flashback

"Really well." Emerald answered when snap back to reality.

"That's great. Uh. Why don't we all go and get a victory food together?" Ruby asks.

"Oh, gosh, that's so nice of you." Emerald started to say before looking at mercury who was sniffing a boot. "But my teammates are all kind of... introverted. Really socially awkward."

'Is he really sniffing the leather of the boot? man, he might have a fetish for leather, or he is terrible of acting, probably both.' Nathinal thought in his mind.

"Ooh, yeah, I could see that." Yang replied while nodding.

"Oh yeah, looks like Merc and I are going to move on to the doubles round. What about you guys?" Emerald questions them

"let's talk about that after we ate, I can't think on an empty stomach." Francis said to them, who remembered to go to eat.

"Oh yeah, sorry Emerald, we'll tell you later, okay?" Ruby said to the girl.

"it's all right, go ahead and eat, I'll wait with Merc." She said 'nicely'. however, she was mad at the fact she couldn't get the information of the two teams, not like it mattered. as the teams begin to leave, Emerald turns around disgusted and angered. Mercury picks up on this.

"So, how are the new friends?" He questions the thief.

"I hate them." she scornfully replied.

"Orders are orders." Mercury sates simply

"I just... how can they be so happy all the time!?" she ranted.

"Did you get the information?"

"No, their stomachs spook first." Emerald said which cause Mercury to snort.

"Well, there's always a next time." Mercury said as they walk away.

________________________________________________________________________________

at the simple wok noodle booth of the teams were about to order their food.

"I'll have a bowl of the regular, please." Yang said as a large bowl appeared in front of her. 

"Ooh. I'll take the same." Ruby said as the same large bowl appeared which made her happy

"Do you have anything with a low-salt-"Wiess was about to say before the same large noddle appeared in front of Wiess, shocking her. after that, Blake nodded to the person, which revealed to be an old man, who nodded back. He quickly zooms back to through one door of his shop and comes out the other to leave a large bowl of noodles topped with fish in front of her. which made her eyes light up as she drools over her order.

"May we have a medium please?" Frank said with his team nodding. the man quickly put out a smaller bowl in front of the four.

"Aw why can't you eat a regular bowl?" ruby asks them.

"Because we don't need to spend so much energy if we need it for the real thing. Also, we don't need the tank to full right?" Nathanial said to them as they thought for a moment before Wiess pulled out her credit card to the old man.

"Aw, Weiss! What's the occasion!?" Yang asks her teammate.

"Consider it thanks." Wiess said before the card was flung back at her, with the annoyed old man pointing at the screen that displayed the words; 'access denied'. "What?! How can my card be declined? I was barely into my monthly allowance!" Wiess said in shock.

'That asshole.' Francis thought in his head as he knows the likely perpetrator. while doing so, Blake attempted to steal the tuna noodle hybrid of food before the old man grabbed it out of her hands. screaming a 'no' in defeat.

" Maybe I could help?" a voice said to the left side for RWBY, in front for FWAN. looking where the person spoke it was revealed to be non-other than Pyrrha and team J_NR with her.

"Pyrrha!" Ruby shouted in delight.

"Aw, you don't have to" Yang said to the Spartin girl before Blake quickly added "but she could".  

"Well, I think you all earned it after those battles you two had." Pyrrha said to the two teams as she put in her lien to the old man.

"Mind if we join you two?" Jaune asks.

"of course!" Nathanial said as JPNR took their seats. 

After eating the bowls of noodles, the team started to relax and begin to talk one other.

"So, who's going in the doubles round?" Pyrrha ask, making the two teams think for a moment.

"Yang and Wiess will be going." Ruby said to them.

"I think that Willow and Alice will be at the doubles round." Nathanial said to them. making both girls nodded their heads at each other.

"And are you sure it's wise to have eaten before a fight?" Ren ask Pyrrha who nodded her head.

"Of course! It will give us energy!" Pyrrha said to Ren before Nora made a Belch, shocking the three teams.

"It will give us energy but let's not shot it down quickly or it will backfire." Francis said to them.

Juane was putting his face on the table "If I barf, I'm blaming you." he states sickly. which made Nora use her terrible plan of barfing at the enemy.

"Nora not only it is disgusting, but it will also take you energy out of your system and make you disqualified of the rounds." Alice said. "And Jaune, do it before the round."

"Got it." he said putting his thumbs up.

"So, you think you guys are ready?" Ruby said to them.

"Of course! We've got a world-renowned fighter on our team, one's basically ninja, I can bench five of me, Jaune, we trained all year, our weapons are awesome, Glynda barely yells at us anymore, and uh... Jaune!" Nora states while looking at her teammates.

"Are you gonna take that?" Ren ask the leader who was still sick.

"She's not wrong." Juane said defeatedly.

"Hey, we all have our talents, you have a knack for tactics Arc, use it on the battlefield." Francis said to the blond knight, who smiled weakly.

"I'm kidding, he knows I'm kidding. Don't be so nervous! The worst that can happen is we lose, that is just a few more years of walking around school with everyone knowing we're failures, our friends will slowly abandon us to preserve their social status, we won't be able to show our faces in class, no one will sit with us in the cafeteria, Ren and I have no parents, we have no home left to go to we wil-" Nora started to speak very quickly before Nathanial calm her down.

"Easy Nora, Easy." Nathanial said while calming her down.

"So, yeah, we're feeling pretty good." Ren said to the others who was unaffected by Nora antics.

" Fret. If anything, we should be looking forward to a fight with actual guidelines, and not, well, murderers." Pyrrha said to them.

"Yeah, don't sweat it, we've all faced way worse before." Yang said to them.

"let's see, violent extremist, a destructive sociopath. and an unknown group."

"don't forget zombies." Nathanial added.

"Zombies? YOU GUYS FOUGHT ZOMBIES AND I MISSED IT!?" Nora shouted at the two teams.

"Yeah, they were with the unknown group who we both fought against." Nathanial said to them.

"And that's all while were still in training! Oh, imagine what it would be like to graduate!" Ruby said excitedly.

"Maybe then I'll be able to pay for a meal." Wiess mumbled sarcastically.

"Would Team JNPR please report to the battlegrounds immediately!" Professor Port's voice boomed over the Speakers.

"Yes! Like they were scheduled to several minutes ago!" Oobleck added.

"Well, it looks like this is it. Pyrrha said while looking at the two teams.

"Go get them JPNR!" Ruby cheered at the team was going into the arena.

"Well come on, let's be in the stands to see their fight." Nathanial said before running into a man in the middle of the road.

"*oomph* sorry about that." Nathanial said to the man.

"it's fine, I wasn't looking either, my names Jack by the way." Jack introduces himself.

"Nice to meet you. and My name is Nathanial." Nathanial said to the man.

"Jack/Nathanial come on, we need to see the round." both of the man look at the person who called them before looking at each other.

"Well hope we see each other again." Nathanial said to Jack.

"Same here." Jack replied before the two of them left.

"So, who's the new friend?" Kelly said to Jack.

"One who found out of our carrot and what happen on the mount. "Jack answered. 

"So, he and the two teams with them are our targets, right?" Aaron questions.

"No, we need the gem and metal legs out of the tournament. Then we can do what we need to do." Frederick said to them. "Also did you add your theme music when you face her?"

"Yes, I did. Oh, she will have the scare of her life." Jack said while smiling evilly before whistling the old tune.

________________________________________________________________________________

Beal air force base California, Unites Continental States of America.

a man was seen repairing a raptor what was involved in a prank. "I swear If you put paint on this bird again, I will turn you into a lobster! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" the man yelled at the pilot.

"Wasn't me who did it Max, some hatchling thought it was a good idea!" the pilot responded.

"Oh sure. You airheads are always the same no matter what rank you are. Don't let anyone harm my bird or I will be the second Dornan on you!" The repairman, now name Max, respond to the pilot, who put his hands up in mock surrender.

"I hear ya, Max, but you need to make sure you don't any scratches on MY baby if you're that angry." the pilot said.

"That will be a cold day in hell before I will let a single scratch on these birds." 

"So, what seems to be the problem?" a new voice added to their conversation.

"Felix here thought it was a good idea that one of your recruits to have paint smudged all over the plane! Now I have to get every scrap of paint off! It's killing me, Carter!" Max said to the new person.

Carter Brown looks at the covered plane then look at Felix before sighing. "Felix, tell me what happen."

"Okay Sir, I was looking at the planes when suddenly one of the hatchlings have a bucket of paint with them. before I even know it, he and several others poured paint of this bird. when I questioned on why they don that is because, and I quote. 'They wanted to see action not sit on their asses.' I then told them 'If you want to see action, go to Dornan.' they immediately backed off." Felix explained.

Carter sigh before looking at his comrade before saying. "100 pushups Airman Stigler." Felix immediately started doing pushups on the spot, elsewhere to recruits were doing the same thing, all with a smile on their faces.

What actually happen

"This will be a perfect prank for Max." one human recruit said yo his colleges.

"I know I'm sure he will like this." the Faunas recruit replied.

"*hehe* I know he will love this." the second human recruit agreed before about to paint the raptor.

"What are you three doing?" Felix said to the three, making them jump and spill the paint cans all over the raptor.

"Welp, we're screwed." the recruit said.

"Wait is that Max's prized plane?" Felix asks the three.

"Yeah, we tried to get a new coat for Max's plane cause the old one was running dry out." the first human Recruit said.

"What paint is it?" Felix asks the three.

"...pink strawberry." the Faunas answered recently.

there were a few moments of salience before Felix start chuckling "you do know that he hates that kind of color, right?" Felix asks between chuckles.

"...whoops."  the human recruits said.

"What are your names recruits?

"Cole Edmon ." the first human recruits said.

"Donald Greyhound." the Faunas replied.

"Henry Woods." the second one answered.

"So recruits, go to your nest, and wait for the punishment, I will try to keep max off your radar." Felix said hopefully.

the three recruits quickly ran to their bunks, but not before Max saw them running out of the hanger.

________________________________________________________________________________

Washington Dc

"So, that is quite the predicament we have." Gates said to his chief of staff.

"That it is." SKYNET replied. "Form our old reports, there should have been 0.001% of them surviving, not disbanded or the Neo version of themselves but still the old group."

"So, Remnant is now facing two ghosts, one of light and one of darkness. And given the reports, they now succeeded in their occults and necromancy, which means one important figure is coming back if this one is just a figurehead." Alexander explained to them all, making the organics in the room shiver in fear.

"I don't believe that is their current agenda." SKYNET said making the organics shock.

"What do you mean? They now have the power to bring him back as an undead with Grimm like powers." Turner said to the AI.

"We have read your history and if these are fanatics of the Third Riech, why wouldn't they want their leader back?" Marks added.

"I mean if they have that power, why didn't they resurrect him now?" the AI ask them before continuing "They want their leader back, when the world is bowing down at their feet."

"That does make sense for them; they want the world as a prize of their leader who was sleeping for hundreds of years only to wake up and see his 'dream' come true. that's disgusting." Altan said.

"Agreed so now what?" Gates said to his staff who began to think.

"Well, they came out of the shadows, it's about time we show ourselves now." Altan said.

"Agreed, but we need to make sure they don't fear us." Marks said to the group, who look at them dissonantly.

"Are you serious? they never saw an army like ours and how we operate, and only Ass-tlas is the only army on their side of the planet. of course, they will be afraid when they see us." Alexander said to Marks.

"Oh sorry, just wondering how we lessen the damage."

"So, when are we going to put these ghosts back down to hell." Gates ask the general staff. 

"Well, we could send in the chair-force first, then the moon-boys." Altan said, making the two looks at him insulted before catching themselves.

"Then we can send the squids with the Marines with instructions of building a base outside of Vale. since Mt. Glenn is now abandoned by Golfs, Whiskey Foxtrot, and November, I think we can rebuild the city to its former glory, although we need to take care of the infrastructure first." Alexander added to the plan.

"a sound plan, but we need the people of Vale to appreciate us first." Gate said.

"Agreed but let our spies do make targets ash and bull plans fall that will help us in the long run." Turner said to the President. "Also is the tournament on our channels. I hope every American is watching it." he added.

"I believe so, and our people do love to comment." Alexander said as he puts the tournament on. and seeing many comments on it."

'Ohh, that's gotta hurt.'

'Learn to wear a helmet dummy!'

'HA! they're stuck in an ice ball, talk about a freezing experience.'

'Why did she stop that? she's in the open.'

'Why is there a spartan in the field?' one commentator ask.

'she's part of that team idiot.' another replied.

'I bet the spartan and blondie will win.'

"Well at least they're entertained." Gates said.

"Indeed, but we need to continue to what we have, now let us begin Operation Blue Dawn." SKYNET replied getting the attention of everyone before they continue with the plans of the operation.

________________________________________________________________________________

back at the arena we see FAWN and RWBY looking at SSSN and Neptune after JPNR and BRNZ fought with JPNR has won. on the other side of them team JAFK

"Well, I guess Jaune need to learn more about tactics." Francis said to them who all nodded.

"Agreed." Nathanial announces.

"Look it's team SSSN." Ruby said getting the attention of both teams.

"Good luck, Neptune!" Wiess shouted at the blue boy, who flirted with NDGO, which quickly made Wiess change sides.

as the roulette of the arena began many wondered on what the arena will choose. on one side it chooses the desert, on the other an ocean with a beached wooden ship, which made one of the girls, Dew, to shout it. making Neptune to look at it and shake with fear, and everyone including the Americans at home, saw it.

'Is he AFRAID of water? that's so ironic.' The Americans thought in their heads as the begin to comment.

"Uhh, what's wrong with Neptune?" Ruby as the two teams

"he's afraid of water." Willow said to her. "I want to know why, though."

"3, 2, 1, BEGIN!" Oobleck announce. just moments after he said that Neptune immediately zoom to the mountains behind NDGO which cause both teams to look at him confused. and just as he did that, almost every American comment at that.

'I think they have a dry boy!' one commentator point out.

'Did you see his name? he was named after a Roman God, his brings dishonor to that name.' another said.

Team NDGO goes forward into their turf as Team SSSN follows them, Sage with his sword raised and Scarlet having ditched his coat. He comes upon Octavia emerging out from a nearby arch and tries to slice her with his cutlass. She ducks under the swing and continues sliding away, past the middle of Dew and Sage getting ready to rumble. Sage hefts Pilgrim overhead with both hands and brings it down, only to get knocked back by Dew's spear. He glances up in time to see the blonde wave her weapon over the sand to create three small twisters that kick up dust in Sage's face. He looks around as they surround him but doesn't realize the danger until they coalesce into one big tornado that picks him up off the ground. With his weapon torn out of his grip and screaming in panic, he's totally helpless as the winds throw him and his blade out of the arena.

"And NDGO gains the advantage!" Oobleck said to the crowd. making FWAN look at team SSSN with disappointment.

'They do NOT understand teamwork at ALL.' FAWN thought in their heads in anger

Octavia slides in front of Sun and Scarlet, who ready themselves to fight her just as she spins her sword around and produces a wave of flame that kicks up dust in their faces. Sun manages to jump out of the cloud just in time to call for help in fighting the redhead. with Sun calling out for Neptune. Seeing his leader fall back as Octavia attacks Scarlet again, Neptune leaps down from his position and cocks his gun. 

Octavia attempts to use another fire attack to blind Neptune, but he simply puts on his goggles and fires a bolt as his opponent, who blocks it with her blade right before seeing Sun leap out of nowhere to deliver a neck-snapping kick to her face.

Now looking enraged her face and Sun having a smirk to his, they now began their dual. Octavia attacks by bringing her blade down onto the Faunus. But the blow is countered by Sun's weapon in in its staff form as he draws the weapon, then spins it all around his body while hitting several parts of hers. He ends it with a jab that knocks Octavia on her back in the sand. knocking her out of the fight in the arena.

"Now it's 3-on-3!" Port said to the watchers listening.

Sun looks at his blue-haired teammate before looking at the rest of the battle. Neptune was fighting Gwen while Scarlet was facing off with Dew. She easily dodges a kick then calls upon another sandy cyclone to lift Scarlet up, and he revolves around the spiral until it launches him over the shipwreck. It seems like he's about to be eliminated at well, but he extends his arms and manages to dive onto a part of the mast. Noticing this, Nebula and Gwen rush to pursue him.

'Is he doing a Jack Sparrow?' FAWN and JAFK thought in their heads as they remember this certain move Scarlet has done in a famous Pirate move.

Scarlet catches the beam and flips himself up almost losing his balance once the pole is under his feet. He eventually finds his balance right when Nebula closes in and launches an arrow with her crossbow at the mast, using it to jump right up to where Scarlet is. She folds up the sides of her weapon into a blade to cross swords with her opponent, the both of them trading blows while ducking and missing, then Scarlet is struck by Nebula's hilt and counters with a kick to the head. 

Nebula circles the mast and deflects another blow then slams her blade over Scarlet's and forces him to lean back on the post. Luckily, he manages to get his sword back out from the trap and feign a swing at Nebula's feet before knocking into her with his elbow, causing the NDGO leader to fall into the sand below.

'YES, HE IS!' the American teams look at him with shock.

He uses the cord to lift Gwen into the air while he slowly comes down to the ground, only to land directly beneath her as she attempts to protect her modesty while knives start raining down from her dress. Scarlet quickly adopts a pose that somehow allows him to miss every single blade that comes crashing down into the sand at his feet, which he gives a sigh of relief to. His luck doesn't hold when Dew leaps near Sun, causing the monkey Faunas to find his new improvised weapons in the form of two coconuts he knocks out the palm tree beside him, which he throws at his opponent only to get them knocked right back at him, now spontaneously catching fire as they travel. 

Sun narrowly misses them both, but Scarlet gets one straight to the face, and the other lands in a place that makes him squeal in unimaginable pain while dropping his Aura levels into elimination. making all the males which in pain.

'I FELT that.' the males thought in their heads.

"Now its two-versus-three, who will win here?" Port said to the crowed who went wild in anticipation.

Sun was dodging most of the remaining team IND_ and trying to get Neptune to fight. only at the last second that he decided to fight while putting his weapon in trident mode. He then told Sun to get out of the water and put his weapon in the water, shocking the remanding girls when their aura drops to elimination.

"We seriously need to talk to that team, especially Neptune." Alice said to F_WN with nodding their heads in agreement.

"And with that, Team SSSN moves on to the doubles round! You know what I call that victory?" Port announce while talking to Oobleck.

"Shocking?" Oobleck ask/punned.

"No, well earned. What you said is stupid." Port said annoyed by his partner antics.

________________________________________________________________________________

"*whistles* Now that's a match." A bartender said while watching it on the TV.

"Heh, that was a mess!" a man slurred drunkenly.

"Come on man, you didn't like them, the Vale kids, or any of the rounds before that? What fight are you here for?" the Bartender ask.

"That one." the man slurred as he saw a manta with ribbons attached. "Happy Vytal Festival!" the man continued as he walks out drunk. the bartender continued watching him as he cleans up, only for one of the cups to be drop behind the counter and smashes into pieces, which made the bartender groan.

________________________________________________________________________________

"That concludes the matches for today. Please leave the Coliseum IN A CALM AND ORDERLY FASHION!" Oobleck said those in the Areana who begin to walk out. with FAWN looking for SSSN as RWBY left. they did find them in the outside of the Arena.

"We need to talk about what happened." Willow said to them.

"Are you kidding me? we won!" Sun said to them.

"You lack commination, you disobeyed an order from your leader and to top it all off, you ABANDON your team to death." Nathanial said to the team. "We had this talk before Neptune and Sun, I thought we drill it into you. I begging to think I'm wrong about that."

"Why are you so angry, it's just a match." Neptune said while trying to hide his fear, only for FAWN to look at them in mix of shock and anger.

"Just a match? This isn't 'just a match' Neptune. What we are doing is to protect the world from danger, what we fought against at the docks and the Outskirts, they did not care if you got hurt. And Sun, do you remember the investigation we did?"

"At the docks and Wherehouse? Yeah, I remember."

"I will tell you what we and RWBY found at Mt. Glenn." Nathanial continued before being interrupted by Scarlet.

"Wait you guys been at Glenn, the world's largest tomb?"

"And the world's largest man pool." Francis answered making Sun and Neptunes eyes widen.

"What!?" both Sun and Neptune said in shock.

"When we got there, there was nothing, even Grimm was distant, the only one we found was a Beowolf, but something was wrong with it." Nathanial told the story. making SSSN listen carefully.

"As we approached it, we met a ghastly sight, that Grimm was on its last legs, with cuts and lacerations all around the body, with Rebar impaled on its back." he continued, making SSSN pale.

"How was it still alive?" Sage asks, "from the sounds of it, you said that as if it was dead."

"it's because someone wanted to keep it alive, to bear their warnings. I personally believed we gave that Grimm mercy out of anything."

"As we continued, we found the underground city of Glenn, what we found there was beyond nightmares, do you remember the Man in armor?" Alice said to Sun and Neptune who nodded. 

"Well, we found his group."

that single sentence made almost Sun and Neptune passed out in shock as they put the dots together. while Sage and Scarlet look at the two confused before they as well find out what their leader and friend thought of.

"And there was one who cry out to the fallen, making them rise up. they had an army of the dead at their beck and call SSSN. but we manage to defeat them before they carried out with their plan, and we faced them on the train, but the same guy opens up a portal making us jump off. of the train as it was absorbed." Willow finished before she looked at Neptune. "That's why were angry, if you guys were in that position, you would been dead. and Sun you had a close call."

"Don't remind me of that." Sun said.

"It's also why we punished you at the soup restaurant. You never leave a teammate behind. What you did was exactly that." Nathanial said to them who look down. then he looks at Neptune "also Neptune, what with your fear of water?"

"I'm NOT!" Neptune said stubbornly as the two teams look at him unamused.

"Sun. can you tell us why? we want to know, were friends, right?"

"Um, it's a bit personal, He only tells us about it on that day. 

"Then tells us, we don't laugh at, if it bothers you this much it has to come out, understand that even if your dork, your still our friend." Willow said calmly.

Neptune look at his team then FAWN, looking back and forth before sighing. "Do you not mock me for it?" he asks getting nods from the team. "The reason that I fear it is because of a flood that happen when I was young. It killed my mother and severely injured me, my brother and father, we barely survived the Grimm onslaught that happen before the huntsman took care of them, afterwards, my fear of water started that day, sometimes I couldn't take a shower because of the memories." Neptune revealed making FWAN go silent. 

it was a few moments before Willow toke her and on Neptune's shoulder, who look at her. "That's why right? You had this fear because it took someone from you." she ask which Neptune nodded.

"We all have fears Neptune, we just need to face the fear we hold; for if we let it control us, we won't be able to find the light in darkness." Alice said to him.

"Come on, we need to find RWBY at the landing pad." Francis said to his team who said their goodbyes and left.

(AN: that makes Chapter 10 guys, Unfortunately I won't be able to make updates because of personal things that are happening, So I won't be able to make updates as quickly as I can. hopefully you understand. See you in the next chapter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 137 25
Team RWBY are reunited at Haven Academy, planning their next move against Cinder and Salem, when a new enemy rises from the darkness, a new servant o...
260K 3.8K 44
(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here!
102 0 8
Welcome to Remnant. A world ravaged by evil and monsters with the soul purpose to kill anyone or anything, but not all hope is lost, as a new generat...
3.8K 72 15
In the supernatural universe of Remnant, four strong girls are training to become Huntresses, which are humanity's only hope of defeating the shadowy...