โœ”๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐’๐๐Ž๐–๐…๐‹๐€๏ฟฝ...

Od Kidudora

แฏ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐’๐๐Ž๐– ๐…๐‹๐€๐Š๐„๐’ ( ๐š๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ด ๐™พ๐™ต ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ถ๐š„๐™ฐ๐š๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ... Viac

-๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐’๐๐Ž๐–๐…๐‹๐€๐Š๐„๐’-
|๐Ÿญ|~๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป โˆ™
|๐Ÿฎ|~๐—š๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ โˆ™
|๐Ÿฏ|~๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ โˆ™
|๐Ÿฐ|~๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
|๐Ÿฑ|~๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป โˆ™
|๐Ÿณ|~๐—จ๐—ป๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น โˆ™
|๐Ÿด|~๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป โˆ™
|๐Ÿต|~๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป โˆ™
|๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ|~ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—ฑ โˆ™
|๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ|~๐—š๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฏ๐˜†๐—ฒ โˆ™
|๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ|~๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น โˆ™
|๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ|~ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป โˆ™
|๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ|~ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น โˆ™
|๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ|~ ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ โˆ™
|๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ|~ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ณ โˆ™
|๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ|~ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ โˆ™
|๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด|~ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป โˆ™
|๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต|~ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ โˆ™
|๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ|~ ๐—ข๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ โˆ™
|๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ|~ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โˆ™

|๐Ÿฒ|~๐—–๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ โˆ™

6K 192 10
Od Kidudora

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yetis bustle around the workshop as the trio were lowered in an elevator-like machine.

"It's nothing personal, North," Jack explains as they exit the machine, (Y/N) close to his side.

"It's just..to much work?" (Y/N) tries explaining, shaking her head as she greets a few Yetis.

"And what you all do...it's just not our thing," Jack agrees, looking to his friend and smiling as she looks to him in excitement.

"Man in Moon says it is your thing!" North signs a paper, tossing the quill away as he walks. "And says you have time! We will see."

"Slow down, would you?" Jack calls, looking around as North quickly walks, (Y/N) at his side. "We've  been trying to bust in here for years."

"Oh no you don't!" (Y/N) disagrees, walking backwards as she looks around. "I'm allowed in, you aren't." Jack's grin falters, rolling his eyes as he shoves his shoulder into (Y/N)'s.

The girl chuckles, her hair falling into her face as she maintains eye contact with the boy, giggling as he huffs and turns away, North chuckling at the exchange.

"What do you mean, bust in?" North turns around in question, looking between the two as they look around.

"Oh, don't worry," Jack waves off as a Yeti sternly glares at him, pointing. "Never got past the Yetis."

(Y/N) greets a Yeti with a wave and a nervous grin as he punches his fist in his hand as a silent threat to Jack. She awkwardly laughs, pushing Jack's back as they walk.

Jack laughs as he leans back dramatically into (Y/N), making her yelp as he dodges a Yeti carrying a toy barn.

"Keep up, you two! Keep up!" North calls as he walks with confidence through the workshop. (Y/N) grins, holding Jack's arm as she points to the Yetis working on toys.

He smiles at her before looking around, watching the Yetis all work on different unique toys and test them for any defects.

Jack gasps with a laugh, ducking down as a toy duck flies over them.

(Y/N) bursts out in a fit of giggles as the toy buzzes around her head. She spins around with it, her coat flinging out and blinding Jack with its beauty.

The girl slowly comes to a stop, her hair messy as she locks eyes with Jack, her smile as big as ever as a few giggles slip out. Jack watches her with wide eyes, his jaw slack as his cheeks slowly resent.

(Y/N) frowns in concern, her mood turning as her friend turns away without so much as a word, and the two jog to catch up with North.

"I thought it was the elves that made the toys," Jack calls to North, ducking his head as he rushes after him to hide his blush as (Y/N) quickly follows.

(Y/N) nods her head in agreement, North nodding in agreement before looking around.

"Just let them believe that." He quietly whispers, hiding his mouth behind his hand before Jack and (Y/N) notice a couple of elves.

One of the elves were wrapped up in Christmas lights, another messing with ornaments and using them as goggles as another plugs the lights in.

The elf wrapped in lights grins as he was rattled, spinning around as his friends look to him in boredom.

Jack grins with narrowed eyes as (Y/N) watches with a small smile.

"Very nice!" North says in false enthusiasm, walking between Jack and (Y/N) as he wraps both arms around them. "Keep up good work."

He ushers them along as they pass by a Yeti painting a robot a baby blue.

(Y/N) grins and nods, making the Yeti mumble a quick thanks before his boss came around and waved off the robots.

"I don't like it, paint it red!" North yells, making the Yeti deflate as (Y/N) cringes and follows after.

The Yeti cries out before looking at the other robots he painted blue, groaning and banging his head on the desk as he smacks the robot he just finished away.

"Step it up, everybody!" North orders, a bell ringing to signal speeding up. Toys fly around the upper level, confetti falling from some of the toys.

...

North opens the door to his office, making
(Y/N) grin as she looks around.

Ice sculptures littered his desk, some spare  blocks of ice on another table, candles on the beam above to light the room.

North dusts off his hands loudly, gaining attention, the faint sound of dingling following as an elf offers a tray to him.

"Fruitcake?" North offers, the elf falling as he takes the tray.

"Uh..no thanks, (Y/N)?" Jack declines, grinning as he gestures his friend towards the cake.

"Um..never been a fan of..fruitcake.." (Y/N) awkwardly declines, shaking her head as the man nods his head politely, throwing the plate away and becoming serious.

"Now we get down to tacks of brass." He cracks his knuckles as both Jack and (Y/N) at each other in confusion.

"Tacks of-?" Jack mumbles, getting cut off as the door suddenly slams shut, locking tight and quick.

(Y/N)'s eyes widen, her hands comming up and grabbing Jack's arm, she pushes him behind her as the talk man stomps towards them, glaring harshly.

"Who are you, Jack Frost and Horae?"
North demands, his voice spiteful as he spits out (Y/N)'s chosen name, the girl glaring harder.

"What are your centers?" He continues, only a few feet away from them as Jack stares at him in confusion and slight panic, his knuckles turning red from gripping the back of (Y/N)'s coat.

"Our center?" Jack repeats, his brows furrowed as (Y/N) clicks her tongue in annoyance.

"What does that even mean?" She spits, scanning the man's face.

"If Man in Moon chose you two to be
Guardians you both must have something very special inside," he points between them, both looking completely lost.

Neither of them reply, causing North to lean away, stroking his beard in thought.

He hums in reply, glancing towards a shelf before grabbing something.

"Here. This is how you see me, no?"

He shows off a big Russian doll, himself painted on it and showing off his strength.

"Very big, intimidating," North chuckles as they walk beside him. "But if you get to know me a little.." He shoves the doll to Jack, making him grab it with both hands as (Y/N) studies it's features.

He rolls his shoulders, encouraging the two, "Well, go on.." he tries, Jack looking down and gently lifting the top of the doll off, revealing a smaller one inside, North painted on with a wide smile.

"You are downright jolly?" Jack asks with a grin, the white haired man nodding with a big smile.

"But not just jolly!"

(Y/N) raises her hand, lifting the top off, she's met with a doll painted to seem as if it was wrapped in a long red blanket, North's eyes being the only part visible.

"I am also mysterious," North continues, smiling slightly at the doll. Jack lifts the top off, revealing a smaller North, painted with his eyes wide and angry, his mouth opened as if he's ready to fight.

"And fearless," North adds as Jack sets the bottom part down as he takes off the next piece, showing North cradling a puppy with a single tear. "And caring! And at my center..."

Jack hesitates, (Y/N) sending him and encouraging smile. He takes off the final piece, tilting the doll down and peering over, he's met with a small, baby North.

"...there's a tiny wooden baby." (Y/N) says, frowning as Jack rubs his forehead as he sighs in mild annoyance.

"Look closer. What do you see?"

Jack grunts in irritation, looking at (Y/N) as she shrugs before he looks closer at the doll.

"You have big eyes," he points out, making North nod and wave his fists in excitement.

"Yes! Big eyes, very big," North agrees, using his fingers to widen his eyes before he places a hand on their shoulders, shaking them.

"Because they are filled with wonder! That is my center," North explains as he pushes past them, the two smiling slightly.

"It is what I was born with," North gestures to the toys littering his office, "Eyes that have always seen the wonder in everything! Eyes that see lights in the trees and magic in the air."

A small airplane flies out of the office as the door opens, the workshop toys dancing around and lighting up.

"This wonder is what I put into the world!
And what I protect in children," North continues as the same airplane toy flies around us.

"It is what makes me a Guardian."

Jack sighs as he opens his palm, looking down at the small doll. (Y/N) stares down at it, trying to think of smothering to say.

"It is my center, what is yours?" North finishes, looking between them with a gentle smile. They look at each other before Jack sighs, "I don't know."

(Y/N) shakes her head, sending North a tight lipped smile as the man looks down at her with a small smile. He takes her hand, setting it atop Jack's and covering the small doll, causing the two to smile.

(Y/N) goes to speak, but gasps as loud, frantic chirping fills the air. They look outside, frowning softly as Tooth quickly shoots past the window, her fairies following after.

Bunny bursts through the door, his breathing heavy as he glances between the three, his eyes settling into a hard glare as he looks to (Y/N).

"We have a problem mate..trouble at the tooth palace.."

——

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

478K 15.6K 53
โ„ Born out of twigs and leaves she had to stop her worst enemy. Follow her story together with her fellow guardian friends at a big adventure. We hum...
751 18 5
When the Man in the Moon chooses you to be a Guardian of Joy and the Spirit of Autumn, you must learn your powers. But problems arise when Pitch Bla...
15.7K 220 26
THIS IS BASED OFF OF MY ONESHOTS I MADE WITHIN MY "CARTOONS X READER ONESHOTS" BOOK!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! ๐Ÿ’œ From the Man in the Moon, he grants bei...
50.6K 1.2K 15
It's been 300 years and you still haven't admitted your feelings to Jack, nor has he admitted his own to you. What kind of push needs to be applied...