Sugar Daddy [Taekook]

By lam_noor7

Kim Taehyung, a highschool boy whose life is like a living hell because of poverty... Jeon Jungkook, a Millio... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Notice
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Season 2 || Chap 25
26.
27.

14.

1.3K 77 9
By lam_noor7

"Hi"

From Jeon_JK

Taehyung's eyes widened as he looked at his phone screen. A week has passed since that incident and none of them texted each other which made Taehyung hella nervous. Not that his nervousness would have gone away either if Jungkook had texted sooner.

"Heyy!"

Taehyung replied with shaky hands. Texts seems so easy to hide one's real reactions.

"Are you free this Sunday?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Uhm...how do I say this?"

'SAY WHAT?!'

"It's just... it was so sudden..."

'WHAT WAS SO SUDDEN?! DON'T SHIT WITH ME MAN!'

"Just spit it out will ya?"

"My Grandma is coming...."

Seems like Taehyung freaked out for nothing. According to Jungkook's texts his grandmother is hoping that he will bring a woman and introduce to her as his future wife. So here Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook at Jimin's house wearing a white dress. Tae couldn't give him his real address beacuse of his privacy. He was so relieved that his 'Angel' like friend, fairy god mother came out to his help.

"I wonder if he's gonna come up with a BMW..."

"F-fuck! I can't breath in this dress!"

Taehyung still wasn't very fond of cross dressing. For him it's ridiculous and suffocating. Only if it wasn't for this stupid deal and stupid debt.

"For fuck's sake! Suck it up!"

Jimin looked through the window again, spotting an expensive looking car coming this way.

"OH SHIT! He's here!"

"Jimin! Do I look okay?!"

"Baby! You look like a Mamsita... Senorita! A fine champagne! Now move your ass downstairs to your prince charmiiiiing!"

Taehyung could swear, Jimin was so extra sometimes.

Jimin didn't go out with Taehyung so Jungkook wouldn't know that it wasn't his house. It wasn't the only case. That night Jungkook saw Jimin's face in the washroom. Their motto was "Play safe and smart".

Jungkook stepped outside of his car, his mouth opened a bit seeing Taehyung come out from the house.

"You..- You look fabulous!"

Taehyung's face glowed hearing this. He blushed and gave a wide boxy smile.

"Will they like me?"

"Hope for the best..."
.
.
.
They finally reached the Jeon Mansion. As expected it was huge and gorgeous. The servants welcomed them as they entered. Some of them looked shocked too which confused Taehyung but he didn't give much attention to it. He thought either he looked too beautiful or too ugly for them to react like this.

He and Jungkook started making necessary arrangements without delaying much.

If one would look at this scene they would definitely assume that Jungkook and Taehyung were a lovely married couple helping each other in Kitchen. The workers of Jeon Household sure did....

"How is it?"

Taehyung asked referring the chicken curry he made.

"Mmmh..! It's delicious!"

Taehyung beamed with joy hearing the complement. All thanks to her grandmother. They were done with the cooking and sat in the living room to relax.

"I know this is random.. but do you know someone named Taehyung?"

Taehyung's breath hitched. The moment finally came for which he was so afraid for.

"No. I don't recall anyone by that name...why?"

"I mean last week I met this boy at a birthday party who looked similar to you, just he had brown hair..."

"Don't have a clue of any Taehyung guy... but I do have a lot of cousins who look like me."

Yes. Taehyung was prepared for every kind of questions. That's why he didn't get nervous while answering Jungkook. A perk of being a overthinker that one knows what type of situation they might face. Nothing is "too unexpected" for them.

"Oh I see..."

"Did something happen?"

"How do I say this... I think he was getting harassed by someone he knows... so I stepped up."

'And I'm glad you did....'

"Wow! That's really nice of you..."

Their conversation was cut short because of the doorbell.

"Shit...they are here" Jungkook cursed in his breath and Taehyung mentally prepared himself if any house drama occurs.

Jungkook opened the door.

'Here it comes...'

They both said in unision in their head.

"Grandma!"

"..........."

Jungkook paused seeing their reaction.

"YOU!"

Suddenly Jungkook's mother came forward and grabbed Taehyung forcefully.

"You filthy bitch! How dare you come back!"

"Mom-! You're mistaken! "

"SHUT UP! After all this time Jungkook?! After all she did to you..?!"

"Jane..?" A man said in bewilderment.

"STOP IT YOU ALL! SHE IS NOT JANE!"Jungkook's grandmother suddenly lost balance, out of shock. Jungkook noticed and rushed towards her.

"Nanny!"

Taehyung was petrified. He
never expected anything like this would happen. He doesn't know what to say, what to do or how to act. Moreover the way Jungkook's mother was grabbing his arm he thought his arm would come off out of his shoulder.
.
.
.
After everyone came down a little Jungkook explained everything properly.

"She is Kim Vanera, who I am currently dating... I know what you might be thinking that why would I choose someone who looked similar to Jane..."

Jungkook paused for a moment as he looked down. He prepared himself for this situation already on his mind. But facing it infront of you...shit becomes quite real. He controlled his fidgety state, took a deep breath and said,

"She feels like home, she didn't feel like some random stranger... She felt like someone I knew someone I could get along with..."

And Jungkook didn't lie.

"Oh! Just say it! That you still aren't over her and you chose her as a substitute. If it's not Jane, then you will date someone who looks like Jane."

It was the man whose identity was still unknown to Taehyung. But he guessed that he might be Jungkook's cousin. Here Taehyung thought his mom and grandmother would be the main problem for him......

Taehyung couldn't hold back anymore. How could they say something like that in front of him. He wouldn't care if they said it behind his back but directly bashing him and Jungkook face to face? He won't keep quite.

"I don't care if Jungkookshii sees me as a substitute... I will still do my best and show him that someone other than this 'Jane' women could also make him happy. I am not just saying it to prove myself or to impress you people... I also went through a heartbreak, probably not devastating like this one but I know how hard it is to forget the one you use to like or love. Yes... we wore the same shoes and walked through the same path of hell...so we decided to hold each other hands to cope with our bitter sweet past and create many happy memories as possible."

Taehyung kisses Jungkook's cheeks who looks at him with affection. He intertwines their arms and finishes his speech by saying,

"Now let's not think about this too much! We don't want the lunch to get cold. We can chat later after you all have fill your hungry stomachs with some delicious food we prepared together!"

<<<<_______________________>>>>

1167 words.

This book needs more votes and comments...show some appreciation people! ಠ_ಠ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.9K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
201K 7.1K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
72.2K 4.3K 40
Let me introduce: Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, Two lost souls in quest of a soulmate who meet through... A dating site. Taehyung is the father of...
677K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...