Open Confessions

Oleh samadritanandy

Well, our hearts get heavy of carrying so much emotion around. So much emotional baggage is hard to express v... Lebih Banyak

Something before
1.
2.
3.
To Baba.
To the best friend.
To that lover
To my younger self
4.
To my biological father.
5. (The finale)
To my biological father.
To the month of October
To my ex guy best friend
To Santa
A letter to present self.
A letter to someone you love.
A letter to a stranger.
A letter to someone I am grateful towards.
A letter to someone am resentful towards.

A letter to someone I hate.

1 0 0
Oleh samadritanandy

So,
I won't even bother mentioning you for you had made me do indescribable things to myself. I didn't realise then, I realised it after so many years of torture and pain. You had your own issues and you had plopped it onto me- a mere child of 15 years. You had suffered at your age, didn't mean I had to suffer too! You'd say I am chasing you while you kept on saying how much you 'love' me. Trust me, you never did. You loved the idea of me but not me. I hate how you had treated me. Like a piece of shit. Never knew the person I had loved the most in my 18 years of life, would turn out to be the most despicable memory I would ever 'cherish'. I don't hate you exactly but I hate the way I loved you. And somewhere in me, I'll always do.

Sorry, Damien for I wish I had never met you.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

254K 39.1K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
204K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
14.8K 554 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
54K 682 40
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...