monster ; sunki

By blurniki

riki was all alone. he had no one. until he met kim sunoo, the only light in his dark life. a story where a v... More

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
chapter one
chapter two
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two

chapter three

778 36 0
By blurniki

the boy opened his eyes. on a bed. the room was white. where am i? he thought. he tried to get up fron the bed, but somehow the chest hurted. he looked on it. he saw that he was in a hospital rope but it was with blood stains. am i dead?

niki got up, but there was nothing to see, it was an white room. but eventually, he stopped. there was like a whisper he heard. "what happened, mom?"
"stay there!"
"dad! please! what is happening?!"
"just go to your room!"
"is niki okay?"

he titled his head, was that his family? how is he hearing them? a loud scream was heard so he covered his ears. niki took a step forward and fell over a body. it was his, in the state when he commited it. he saw the stained shirt and the knife next to his body.

he widened his eyes, but it all went black, and again he opened his eyes but on a different bed, where he saw his mom and dad sitting next to the hospital bed, and the nurses that were reasurring them.
one of the nurses noticed, and started to shout. "he's alive!" they all widened their eyes and his mom got up, hugging niki.

why am i alive? i should've been dead.. he didn't look happy at all. "my baby! are you feeling okay?" mom's tears dropped on the new sheets of the bed, but the boy just silently nodded almost being suffocated by his mom.

well looks like the universe gave me another chance.

is that a sign?

but for what.. im suffering more like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 11.5K 43
❝it's a win-win. both of us will gain something good if we help each other out!❞ - wherein two boys agreed to help each other, just so that the perso...
54.3K 2.8K 41
sunoo and riki had a messy break up over two years ago. one party can change everything. -inspired by the song 'fetish' by selena gomez. Warnings: bx...
103K 5.7K 29
Sunoo is a college student. A wise and gentle boy who can be a little bit scary sometimes who came from a wealthy family. When he stepped in to his n...
96.9K 5.5K 15
Ni-ki fell in love with a mysterious boy, Sunoo, who has a crush on Ni-ki but is unaware of his feelings. Ni-ki starts professing his love for Sunoo...