Transformers Prime Written by...

Oleh itisiMind

The title is self explanatory, Transformers Prime written by idiots Expect a lot of chaos, crack, and some sp... Lebih Banyak

Starscream's Message
Megatron hates flip flops
Shockwave meets Arcee
Knockout's announcement
How\Why can Raf understand Bumblebee
Shockwave's Experiment
Smokescreen is Magic
Thirst
Sunshine
Soundwave's Shrine
It's a mammal
RIP
I'm the Joker
Secret Code
Watch This
The Cure
SNOW!
Shockwave's Shocked
Shark
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Smokescreen Asks a Question
Shockwave's Many Children
Pirate Soundwave
Optimal Prime
Let Me Set the Mood
Megatron has Something to Say
Shockwave has Some Thoughts
Sockwave
Author's Note

Excuse me

35 1 0
Oleh itisiMind

(Another Airachnid story where she makes everyone question her as one does as one does)

 "I'm so sick of this glitch. Can't wait to get rid of her." Breakdown thinks as he walks in the forest beside Dreadwing and Airachnid. He is glad though, even if he has to be by her, because him and Dreadwing are here to kill her after all.

"You know Breakdown," Airachnid begins suddenly, catching him a bit off guard, "I'll be honest I once saw you minding your own business. You were just doing your own thing, and I had the urge to murder you right there." She says really nonchalantly, which Breakdown, and on a lesser extent Dreadwing, are concerned by this. Like even on Airachnid standards they didn't expect it, "There was no reason. I just wanted to do it." She shrugs with the last part as she walks in front of them.

 Breakdown stares at her for a moment with concern which quickly turns to anger.

(And we both know how this ends. RIP Breakdown missed, but not forgotten. Anyways hope you enjoyed and have a good day or night!)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
753K 45.7K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...