Over the Top (One Piece x Mal...

De Yog-sazeth

Wealth, fame, power. Gold Rodger, The King of the Pirates obtained this and everything else the world had to... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1 Udon Sumo
Chapter 2 Shake Down
Chapter 3 Bring Down the House
Y/n's Flashback Act 1 The Fall
Y/n's Flashback Act 2 The Meeting
Y/n's Flashback Act 3 The Wait
Happy Halloween
SBS segment 1
Chapter 7 The Big Bad Pirate Alliance
Chapter 8 The Most Oden
Chapter 9 Four Idiots
Chapter 10 Blacklight
Merry Christmas
Chapter 11 I'm Invincible
SBS segment 2
Chapter 12 Souls
Doodle Chapter
Chapter 13 The Mythic Clash
Devil Fruit Encyclopedia
Chapter 15 Animany Totally Insaney
Chapter 16 The Final Reel
Chapter 17 The New Shogun
Weapons as humans
Chapter 18 New Recruits
Chapter 19 The Emperors New Groove
Chapter 20 The Final Bow
PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL
Chapter 21 Gales of Song
Chapter 22 Fight Song
Chapter 23 Koi
Chapter 24 Suzume
Doodle Chapter 2
Chapter 25 Sparkle
Chapter 25.5 Can You Picture That?
Behind The Name
Doodle Chapter 3
Chapter 26 The Iron Giant
Doodle Chapter 4
Chapter 27 Pastarama
Voices of Mayhem
Doodle Chapter 5
Yokais of Mayhem
Chapter 28 The Many Faces of Dr. Vegapunk
Chapter 29 Science Rules, Cats Drool
Doodle Chapter 6
Doodle Chapter 7
Chapter 30 The Disappearance of Dr. Vegapunk
Chapter 31 SWORDs, rifles and punches
Chapter 32 HERE COMES THE GIANT FIST!!!!
Chapter 33 Flying the Coop
Yokais of Mayhem 2
SBS Segment 3
Happy Halloween
Doodle Chapter 8
Chapter 34 Punchies
Doodle Chapter 9
Mini Chapter: Why Y/n is the way he is
Random Meme for Your Entertainment
Doodle Chapter 10
Merry Christmas
Doodle Chapter 11
Chapter 35 Panic! At Egghead
Mini Chapter: Why Y/n is the way he is Part 2
SBS Segment 4
Chapter 36 Dawn and Darkness
Chapter 37 Elder Planets, the Planteers

Chapter 14 Two Dragons

4.3K 149 82
De Yog-sazeth

3rd POV

The two oni stood in silence, the echos of they're clash reverberating through the air like a gong.

"Kagami Yama!!"

Suddenly, cracks formed throughout Yamato's face and a lair of ice surrounding her body shattered.

"So you tried to defend yourself..." Kaido said.

Yamato jumped out of the ice shell and flew towards Kaido. She began spinning her mace around faster and faster. Kaido held up his own mace for defense.

"Himoro Giri!!!"

Yamato struck Kaido over the head, planting his face into the ground.

"The way you defy me..." Kaido said as he got back on his feet while supporting himself with his mace like a cane, "It's like you actually believe you're from Wano..."

Kaido began a onslaught of powerful attack, pushing Yamato back more and more, "But everyone knows you're my daughter!! You can't escape the truth of your blood!! It doesn't matter what you do, the samurai will never consider you one of them!!"

Yamato gritted her teeth in anger. She swung and struck Kaido right in the face, "Shut up!! What's that go to do with anything?!!"

"Your spent your entire life running around this island," Kaido continued like nothing happened, "crawling through the attics and desperately trying to escape... because you are alone!!"

"She's not!!!"

Kaido stumbled and glared at the small floating monkey.

"She's not alone!!" Y/n shouted as he threw another punch, "Because she's got me!!! I've always been with her and that's not going to change!!" 

"Every time you would beat her up I was always there to patch her up! She's not a part of your crew anymore!! She's a part of mine!!!"

Kaido glowered at the monkey, "You have no right to take my daughter!!" he shouted at him.

Y/n stuck out his tongue, "Well too bad! I've did!!"

"Then I'll kill you and take her and that Devil Fruit back!!" he roared as he shot towards Y/n, his mace at the ready.

"Bring it on you overgrown lizard!!" Y/n shouted as one of his wisps began spinning around his arm and a chainsaw blade popped out.

"Thunder..."

"Maturi no Ittoryu..."

"BAGUA!!!!!"

"TSUKIHIME!!!!!"

The air ripped as mace and chainsaw clashed together. Both Kaido and Y/n were screaming as they're Haki continued to clash, both trying to get the upper hand and dominate the other. The two were fairly evenly matched, but Kaido was still slightly ahead.

He broke through Y/n's Haki and his mace collided with Y/n's tiny body, sending him flying. 

"Y/N!!!" Yamato screamed.

Y/n landed on the ground with a soft thud, blood trickling down his forehead. Yamato didn't have time to help him though because Kaido appeared in front of her and smashed her head into the ground with his mace.

"See that Yamato!! Everyone that shows you compassion ends up injured or dead!!!" he yelled as he continued to relentlessly beat her with his mace, "Their acts of kindness were just lies!! The truth is, they were all afraid of you!!"

"After all, you could easily use your power to impose your will on others!! You're the offspring of an oni!! Relying on the friendship of humans is beneath you!!"

"That is your lot in life, Yamato!!"

"Leave her alone!!!"

A pair of paws shot forward and hit Kaido in the back of the head. Y/n flew over him and landed in front of her friend, "You okay Yamato?"

Yamato had turned back to her original form, blood trickling down the side of her face, "Yeah... I'm fine." she panted.

She held up her mace again, "I won't let it end like this...!!"

"We attack him together!" Y/n said.

Yamato nodded as Haki surrounded her mace and Y/n's paw.

"Divine Step!!"

They both shot towards him, ready to attack.

"White Snake Rush!!"

"Ishi No Ashi!!"

"Jet Culverin!!!"

They both turned around to see Luffy riding on a giant pink dragon.

"Luffy!!"

"Y/n!! Yamao!!"

"You guys were keeping Kaido busy for us?! Thanks a bunch, we owe you guys big time!!" Luffy grinned.

While they were having a little reunion, Kaido had transformed into his full dragon form and took to the skies to face Luffy and the pink dragon. 

"Straw Hat!! How are you still breathing?! And who is this dragon?!"

Y/n and Yamato stared at the new dragon, "A peach dragon...!! Could it be...?"

"It doesn't matter what you do, I'm not gonna die!! I'm the man who'll be the Pirate King!!" Luffy shouted.

The peach dragon seem to hesitate a bit, "My- My na- My name is...!!" it stuttered and then took a shaky breath, "Kozuki Momonosuke!! I am the man who will be the shogun of Wano!!"

"WHAAAATT?!!!" Y/n yelled.

"Momonosuke-kun!!"

"Wororo!! You're the brat?! How unexpected!!" Kaido laughed, "This world doesn't need another dragon!!"

Kaido opened his mouth and a light began to build up in his throat.

"He's about to use his fire breath!" Luffy shouted, "Alright! Counter it with your own breath!"

"WHAAAT?! I can't do that!!" Momonosuke yelled.

"BORO BREATH!!!"

Momonosuke let out a yelp as he barely dodge Kaido's beam.

"R-Remember.. I'm in no position to fight right now!" Momonosuke stammered.

"Hey, Momo!!"

"Hm?"

"Bite Kaido!!"

With that Luffy jumped into the air towards the yonko, readying his fist for an attack.

"What?! Luffy, wait!! I can't!! That's impossible!!" Momonosuke yelled after him.

Luffy wound back his giant Haki infused fist, "Gomu Gomu no... Elephant..."

"GUN!!!"

As Luffy fought Kaido, Momonosuke was having a internal conflict with himself. His eyes were screwed shut as he kept thinking about the thing Luffy said.

"Bite Kaido!!"

"Now way, no way, no way, no way..."

"I can't!!" he yelled.

Memories flashed through his head, the castle burning, Kaido standing over him as the flames swallowed everything around him, his mother on the ground and his sister crying, Kaido holding him off the ledge.

"CHIBINOSUKE!!!!"

Momo eyes shot open.

"STOP BEING SUCH A WIMP!!!" Y/n screamed, "BITE HIS HEAD OFF!!!!!!"

Something finally snapped in the eldest Kozuki son. Without thinking he shot towards Kaido, his jaws open.

Kaido roared in pain as Momonosuke's teeth sank into him, breaking through the scales. He was shaking with fear but he continued to bite down.

"What are you doing, brat?!"

Kaido was glaring down at the pink dragon. 

"Momonosuke-kun!!"

"Keep biting him!!"

Momo saw Yamato and a strange flying creature heading towards him.

Just as Kaido was about to attack him, Luffy flew towards them and punched Kaido across the face, knocking him away, "Nice going, Momo!!"

Luffy landed on the ground and looked up at the pink dragon, "You just bit one of the Four Yonko!! After doing that does anything in the world still seem scary to you?!"

"...N-NO!!"

"Then go!! You can fly!!"

"Right!!"

"Stop Onigashima in it's tracks!!"

Luffy turned back to face the Yonko who had turned back into his hybrid form, "I will definitely beat Kaido!!"

Kaido and Luffy shot towards each other, readying they're attacks.

"You really think you have a chance against me?!"

"As long as I'm still breathing anything can happen!!"

The two attacks collided and the impact was felt throughout the entire island and even beyond. 

The clouds parted like curtains, revealing the moon above. Momo, Y/n and Yamato were left in shock as they looked up at the orb in the sky that was once hiding behind the clouds.

Luffy and Kaido stood under the moonlight staring each other down.

Yamato suddenly grunted in pain as she clutched her bleeding head.

"Yamato are you okay?!" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, but are you okay? You were hit pretty hard too."

"Oh, yeah, this body surprisingly durable as well as fluffy." Y/n said as he patted his chest.

"Yamao!!" Luffy suddenly shouted, "Give that sniveling snake a hand!!"

"Wh-Who are you calling sniveling!!" Momo yelled as he continued to quiver in fear.

"Even when your a dragon your still a wimp Chibinosuke!" Y/n said.

"Hold your tongue you fowl monkey spirit!!"

"Fowl monkey spi- FOWL MONKEY SPIRIT?!!!" Y/n shouted, "Who you calling a fowl monkey spirit you overgrown salamander!!"

"How dare you!!" Momonosuke yelled.

"Y/n!! Momonosuke-kun!! Can we please focus?!!" Yamato yelled at the two brothers as she climbed on the elder brothers head.

Momo stared at the monkey floating front of his face, "Wait... Y/n?"

"Took you long enough!"

"......"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!! Y/N?!!! HOW DID YOU TURN INTO A MONKEY?!!"

"WELL HOW DID YOU TURN INTO A DRAGON?!!"

"Where do you think you're going?!"

They turned to see Kaido shooting towards them.

"GYAAAAH!!!" Momonosuke screamed in terror as he began running towards the edge.

But he suddenly stopped. He had reached the edge of the island and was now looking down at the extremely high drop.

"Come on Chibinosuke! Move!!" Y/n shouted.

Momo's arms were trembling. Kaido was right on top of them.

"Hurry, Momonosuke-kun!!" Yamato shouted.

Kaido swung but Yamato blocked it, causing a loud "CLANG" as the maces collide. The sound made Momonosuke jump and trip. He slipped off the edge and fell off the island.

Kaido was about to swing again but was pulled back by Luffy who wrapped his legs around his neck.

"Yamao...!!"

"I know I know!! You want him all to yourself, right?!" 

"Yup!" Luffy said with a grin.

"Remember, if you lose, I get to fight him next!!" Y/n shouted.

Momonosuke was screaming in terror as they plummeted towards the ground far below, "WAAAAAH, THIS IS THE END!!" he screamed.

"Stop being such a baby!!" Y/n shouted.

"Try and grab on the sky!!" Yamato shouted.

"Grab?!"

"Dragon's don't actually fly!!"

"What?!"

"They conjure clouds to use as foot holders!!"

(If you look closely you can see tiny Y/n sitting in front of Yamato)

"Dragons dash through the sky!! 

"I'm flying!!"

"They're called Flame Clouds!!"

As Momonosuke flew underneath Onigashima, rocks falling falling towards them. (Actual rocks not the pirate Rocks)

"Get away from the island!!" Yamato yelled.

She and Y/n knocked rocks away as Momonosuke flew  them to a safe distance to see what was happening.

"What?!"

"It's starting to crumble!!"

"WHAAT?!"

"Does this mean Kaido's powers are weakening?!" Yamato exclaimed, "His flame clouds are unstable. They can't support the bedrock anymore!!"

"This is bad!!" Momonosuke flew towards the island and bashed his head against it, desperately trying to push it back, "We cannot allow it to reach the Flower Capital like this!! I got big  so I could stop it!!"

"It's no use, Momonosuke kun!!" Yamato shouted as she pointed at something down below.

"What?!"

They all looked down to see the Flower Capital in the distance.

"It's the capital!!" Y/n shouted.

"It'll be over their heads in 5 minutes!!" Yamato shouted.

"But I have to try!! We're running out of time!!" Momonosuke shouted.

"Then you have to use your Flame Clouds!! You're a giant dragon too!! That's how Kaido's moving the island in the first place!!"

"We can hold it back if yours are stronger!!"

"Are you mad?! I just figured out how to fly, and I'm barely managing that!! And there is no telling if my powers are exactly like Kaido's!!"

"A dragons a dragon you idiot!!"

"You were able to summon Flame Clouds!! That means you've got a shot!!"

"If we do nothing, it'll land like Kaido intended, crushing everyone in the capital!! It'd be even worse if he were to run out of steam early. His clouds would disappear, and Onigashima would be sent hurtling towards the surface!!"

"Onigashima is stocked with more weapons and gunpowder than you can imagine...!!! The whole island basically a bomb!! Even at this distance, there wouldn't be time to evacuate the capital!!"

"If it falls, the explosion would obliterate everyone, friends and foes alike!!"

"Th... Then we need to stop Luffy...!!" Momonosuke exclaimed.

"Don't be a moron!!" Y/n and Yamato shouted at same time as they both clonked Momonosuke over the head.

"He willingly put everything on his shoulders even though he can barely stand!! How can we stop him after that?!"

"Wait, if we stopped Luffy, than I could fight Kaido..." Y/n murmured as he scratched his chin thoughtfully.

"Shut up!!" Yamato shouted as she slapped him over the head, "Luffy is the only one that can defeat Kaido!! Telling him about this dilemma would only add to his burden!! We'll have to figure it out on our own!!"

"Okay, fine." Y/n grumped as he folded his tiny arms, "Okay,Chibinosuke, make the Flame Clouds!!"

"I told you I can't!!!" Momonosuke yelled.

"Then try at least!!"

As the two brothers argued, Yamato seem to be deep in thought.

"Momonosuke-kun!! I'm heading back to the Skull Dome! I may be able to minimize the potential destruction!!"

"Huh?!"

"All those countless explosives are kept in the basement's giant armory!! If I don't do something about them now, the the number of casualties will be exponentially higher should the worst happen!!"

"Y/n can you fly me up there?!"

"Okay!!"

"Wait! What are you-"

Before Momonosuke could finish his sentence, Y/n and Yamato jumped off of his back and began to fall.

"You're too heavy!!" Y/n shouted as he struggled to pull his friend up.

"Come on you can do it!!" Yamato encourage him.

"Y/n!! Yamato!!" Momonosuke screamed as he watched them fall further and further down, disappearing beneath the clouds.

"I'm coming to save-"

Suddenly something large flew past him. He looked up to see a giant white creature flapping it's huge wings.

"He transformed?!!" Momonosuke exclaimed.

"To Onigashima!!" Yamato shouted.

"On it! Cah-caw!!"

Y/n holding Yamato flew towards the island, leaving Momonosuke alone to try and stop the islands path.

(Timeskip brought Momonosuke trying his best but failing to make clouds)

"Young master?! Where are you goi-?!"

"Waaah!!!"

Yamato dashed through Onigashima with Y/n on her back who was punching all the Beast Pirates in they're way.

They're were passing through the chaos of swinging swords, gunshots and a whole bunch of other weapons when suddenly there was a loud crash as Kid burst through the wall over head with Big Mom following him, her sword raised and ready, about to slice Kid into a Kids meal.

As she was about to swing, a blade pierced where her neck probably was.

"SHOCK WAVE!!"

Big Mom yelled out in pain as it felt like an explosion went off inside her body. She turned around to see Law standing at the hole in the wall.

"You little brat!!" she snarled.

"You could use some more magnetism!!" Kid shouted, "Assign!!"

Almost everything around Big Mom began to be pulled towards her. "What the!? It's like I've become a magnet!!" she shouted as her homies and the pirates and samurai's weapons began sticking to her.

There were multiple cracking noises as even the walls began to be pulled towards her.

"Watch out!! The steel beams of the towers are being ripped out!!"

The beams pulled and pulled and finally broke free from the wood and stone and shot towards the yonko.

"Trafalgar, get me out of here!"

"Don't tell me what to do."

"PUNK CRASH!!"

As the dust settled, the Beast Pirates stared at the giant pile of debris in awe, "Not even Big Mom could survive that!!"

The attack seem to have drained Kid and Law as well. They were both sitting on the ground out of breath.

"Take that... you giant hag!!" Kid panted.

"So your Jiki Jiki no Mi's awaken power... allows you to assign fields of attraction?? ....How long does it last...?" Law asked.

"Why the hell would I tell you?!" Kid yelled.

Suddenly there was a loud clang as one of the metal beams was sent flying through the air and crashed onto some of the Beast Pirate grunts.

More debris began to clang and clatter as the giant hag from inside began to rise up like a giant killer whale.

"WHAAAAAT?! SHE'S GETTING UUUUUUP!!!!!!"

"Life or... Oshiruko?!"

Wisp began leaving some of the Beast Pirates bodies like smoke, making them all panic, "Crap!! She's using her Soul Pocus!!" "Oshiruko?!" "We still have some left, right?!" "No! We dumped it!!" "So... She's gonna take our lives?!" "GYAAAAH!!!"

"Come to life...!!"

The floor boards began to wiggle and rip up from the ground gnashing and chattering.

"I'll use on year of my own lifespan too. I can't rely on weak souls of this riff-raff."

"No way?! Big Mom....?!"

"She's gotten even bigger?!"

"It's been decades since I've felt pain like this. You runts aren't bad!! Trafalgar Law!! "Captain" Kid!! The two of you and "Straw Hat" Luffy and that Kozuki brat are serious about taking our thrones?!"

"Bring it on if you think you have a shot!! I'll show you what it means to be an Yonko!!!" she boomed.

"I'll need to take down monsters like you, if I ever want to uncover the true history!!" Law shouted.

"No more holding back... We're going all out!! I don't give a damn what it costs, I'm gonna tear her from her throne!!" Kid yelled.

Yamato was watching the chaos unfolding from a distance, "There's so many grunts out front!! We'll have to go through the Iwato chamber!!"

"Wait, I wanna fight her too!!" Y/n shouted.

He hopped off her and began flying towards the battle.

Yamato turned back to her normal form and grabbed Y/n, "We don't have time for that!! Come on!! We gotta get to the armory!!"

Noooooo!!! I wanna fight someone too!!!!!" Y/n screamed as Yamato put him under her arm and began running in towards the Iwato chamber.

(Random fun fact: In the anime adult Momonosuke is voiced by Shimono Hiro, the voice of Zenitsu from Demon Slayer and in a thing I did where I said who would be the voice actors for all my Y/n's I said One Piece Y/n would be voiced by Konishi Katsuyuki, the voice of Uzui Tengen. It doesn't really matter to the story I just thought it was weird)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.9K 27 154
Wealth. Fame. Power. Gold Roger, the king of the pirates obtained this and everything else the world had to offer. And his words drove countless soul...
370 4 6
Wealth, fame, power. Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained everything this world has to offer. And so, many pirates head for the Grand Line t...
101K 2.9K 35
In the world where there is pirates sailing through the seas, searching for the treasure called "The One Piece" which was hidden by the pirate King n...
252 15 3
This is story of ancient times where the human and demon realms were competing for possession and broke out a war, basically, the demons were sealed...