Short Stories

By eilloves

A collection a one shot short stories of the couples from my 18+ one shot story. More

Olivia & Jameson: Meeting Each Other
Estrella & Ivan: What happened after
Carmen & Noah: What happened after Part 1
Carmen & Noah: What happened after Part 2
Juliette & Landon: What happened after
Camilla & Ezra: What happened after Part 1
Camilla & Ezra: What happened after Part 2
Camilla & Ezra: What happened after Part 3
Diana & Jaxon: What happened after
Olivia & Jameson: Morning after

Natalia & Shawn: Meeting Each Other

811 6 0
By eilloves

Natalia's Pov

"Don't go in there" I say to my tv

I'm clutching my stuffed weighted Pua plush and eating chocolate covered almonds being careful not to get chocolate on stuffed pig while watching Annabelle Comes Home.

"Are you dumb?" I yell at the character who's opening the door to the room her friend specifically told her not to.

I stuff my mouth with chocolate covered pretzels when the girl walks in the room and starts touching the items she's not supposed to. I smack my hand over my forehead and shake my mead.

"She's really dumb. I expected the blonde one to do something like this, not the brunette" I say to my Pua plush

I hear keys jiggling against the doorknob and giggling before the front door opens. My roommate walks in smiling and giggling with one hand holding her purse and the other holding someone's hand. She sees me and stops giggling, her smile drops.

"Oh, hey Natalia. I didn't know you were going to be home" my roommate Lydia says "We'll be in my room and try not to disturb you" she giggles

I nod and look at the guy she brought home. We make eye contact, and my breath catches in my throat.

Wowsters.

This man is really pretty.

Like he should be on the cover of Dolce and Gabbana pretty.

Blonde hair the is slicked back. Ivory colored skin. Pink plump lips. And the gorgeous eyes I've ever seen. Pale light green. They look innocent but dangerous at the same time. He's wearing black jeans, a black t-shirt, and converse.

How can he make a simple outfit looks so good?

When I realize I'm staring, I look away quickly and stare at the tv.

"Okay just be quiet" I mutter and try to focus back on the movie watching the girl get scared as some of the items start moving

"Okay bye" my roommate mutters and she tugs on her dates arm

But he doesn't move.

I look back at him and see him staring at me with lips parted and eyes wide. She tugs on his arm again and he finally snaps out of it and looks between us. She drags him to her room and he follows and keeps looking back at me as the walk down the hall. She pulls him into her room and shuts the door.

"Well, she's lucky to be with a man like him he's gorgeous" I say to my Pua

I hope they stay quiet.

***

Shawn's Pov

"My roommate is not home. At least I don't think so. I hope not" the girl I'm with says

Her name is Lisa? Linda? I'm not with her exactly. I was at the bar with some friends when she came up to me and boldly asked if I wanted to go home with her. She's not my type but it's been a while since I've hooked up with someone, so I thought what the hell. I paid for my drink and left with her. I'd gotten a ride from one of my buddies, so we went to her car, and she droves us to her place. She lives in the apartments just outside of the college campus. I'm guessing her and her roommate go there.

"That's fine" I say as she tugs on my hand, and we walk up the stairs to her place

We reach a certain floor, and she turns around to face me and places her lips on mine. I'm not really into the kiss. She tastes like lipstick and beer. I just kiss her anyway. After this I don't have to see her again. She's laughing into the kiss, but I don't know why. When we reach a door, she starts digging into her purse searching for keys. When she does, she starts giggling and opening the door. She unlocks it and pushes it open.

"Oh, hey Natalia. I didn't know you were going to be home" Lisa Linda says "We'll be in my room and try not to disturb you" she starts giggling again

What the hell is so funny?

I'm a little annoyed her roommate is here but whatever. I won't have to see her again either.

The girl pulls me in and closes the door. I look at her roommate and make eye contact with the most beautiful pair brown eyes.

My god.

She's so fucking gorgeous.

Beautiful light brown skin. Loose curly hair in a bun. Beautiful coffee colored brown doe eyes. Pink lips. The bottom one more plumped. There's a little bit of chocolate on them and it almost makes me smile. But I can't. I'm too entranced by this girl who's wearing an overside hoodie and big sweats. She's the first one to look away, but I don't. I can't.

This girl looks like a princess.

She moves her lips and focuses on the tv. The tug on my arm snaps me out of my trance and I look between her and her roommate. How can I go into the room with this stranger when that princess is sitting on the couch clutching what looks like to be a plush toy pig. The random girl drags me to her room, and I keep looking back at the beautiful girl sitting on the couch cross legged. Lisa Linda shuts the door and pounces on me. I tilt my head trying to speak.

"Your roommate is here" I mutter trying to find a way to get out of this situation

"Just ignore her. I usually do. She's quiet and doesn't bother anyone" she says and slides her tongue across my lips.

I don't know how I managed to keep my grimace to myself.

She walks us towards her bed and lies down pulling me on top of her. She clutches my neck and pulls me down to her lips. I pull my head away and say the first thing that comes to mind.

"I'm not really feeling this" I say in a rush

The girl raises an eyebrow at me.

"Why?" she asks angrily

"I just... I had a long day at work, and I will also have another one tomorrow. This wasn't the best idea I'm sorry" I say getting up and straightening my clothes

"Fine whatever. Just get out" she says angrily and pulls back her sheets tucking her legs over it and grabs her purse that she threw on the bed when we walked in.

I quickly walk out of the room and see a door opened not far from it. Taking a peek inside and noticing it's a bathroom, I walk in and scrub my hands and rinse my mouth wiping of the lipstick and the taste of beer. I towel off my hands and wipe my mouth. I walk out of the bathroom and walk down the hallway and see the roommate in the living room watching the tv with wide eyes.

"Get the dang wedding dress off of her!" she yells and pulls the stuffed pig to her chest

I let out a small chuckle. She turns her head and sees me walking out of the hallway and into the living room. Her eyebrows furrow, a confused look coming upon her face.

"You finished that quickly?" she asks pretty loudly

I stop walking. And take in the question she just asked. Her eyes widen and she smack her hand on her mouth.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that! I'm just saying I thought you guys would be longer. I didn't expect you come so quickly. Out! I mean come out so quickly!" she tries to explain herself but stops and shuts her mouth

Her eyes shine with embarrassment, and she looks at the small wooden coffee table with bowls of chocolate. She reaches over one of the bowls with oval shaped chocolate in it and grabs a handful of it stuffing it in her mouth. She looks back at the tv and a blush spreads across her cheeks.

I can't help it anymore. I laugh. She places a hand to cover her mouth and laughs quietly.

"I know what you meant. And we didn't do anything. I stopped it. I have things to do tomorrow" I say after I calm down from the laugh

She chews quickly and swallows the chocolate. She takes a sip of water from her bottle and looks at me questionably.

"Is she okay?" she asks hesitantly

"She's a little angry" I say

"Ohh" she says quietly

"What movie are you watching?" I ask

"Annabelle comes home" she says focusing back to it

"Is it good?" I ask walking further to the living room

"Yeah, but the friend is dumb"

"Why?"

"She walked in the room she's not supposed to. It literally has warning on the door. She's touching the possessed items she's not supposed to. There was also warning about not touching the items. She does it anyway! I expect it from the blonde friend but not her!" she exclaims

"Have something against blondes?" I ask smirking at her

Her face turns red, and she immediately shakes her head no.

"I didn't mean it like that!"

"It's okay if you don't like blondes just say it" A fake hurtful look come up on my face

"I didn't say I didn't like blondes. Blondes are awesome. They're cool. I like blondes. They're pretty. I have nothing against blondes. You're blonde and I have nothing against you" her words come out in a rush

"You think I'm pretty?" I ask teasingly

She couldn't have turned redder if she tried. I laugh when she looks away and doesn't answer my question. She's too beautiful for her own good.

After a while of me just standing there and her watching the tv I walk up towards her and reach my hand out.

"I'm Shawn"

She looks between me and my hand. She slowly puts in her hand in mine and shakes it.

"Natalia" she says softly

"Nice to meet you Natalia" I say

"You too Shawn" she mutters

"I'm going to head out. You have a good night" I say walking towards the door

"Okay. Be careful. Goodnight Shawn" her voice is quiet and soft

I open the door and look over at her.

"Goodnight princess" I say and walk out the apartment shutting the door behind me

I hope I get to see her again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651 10 10
A collection of oneshots and short stories that come to me when I'm bored in class. (says completed but there will be more updates.)
323 20 8
Compilation of sweet one-shots I write from inspiration around me. Enjoy!
53 1 5
This is a domain of one-shot stories I've written with the full capacity of my imagination that is solely written for you.
19.3K 1.3K 24
collection of shorts stories that invades my thoughts