𝐅𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎�...

By Supersonicfan44

this is my first time making a story, so bare with me This is a story about where the reader is taking place... More

☽︎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑☾︎
☽︎𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐄☾︎
☽︎𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓☾︎
☽︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋'𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒☾︎
☽︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 𝐕𝐔☾︎
☽︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃☾︎
☽︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐒☾︎
☽︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄☾︎

☽︎500 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨☾︎

529 7 0
By Supersonicfan44

In the place of Vidgrid, there are two clans standing aside from each other, which in
the middle was Rosa and balder holding little y/n tightly. In between the two clans was the umbran elder who was in disbelief that a lumen sage and umbra witch have a child.

Umbran elder: "In your wickedness, you have broken the ancient commandments.

and crafted a bond with one of the lights. Our laws are clear.

They demand you be eternally imprisoned. As for the impure child, she must be kept from the path of the dark arts forever"

Images that were flashed showed Rosa being imprisoned and balder being exiled. One showed a woman with amazing and long h/c hair with a different umbran witch attire holding her mummy.

With umbra witches dead surrounding her, she finds another witch standing in front of her with a sword wearing a red bodysuit with gold stitches and white hair with buns.[image on top]

More images flashed with an umbra symbol dissapearing on the doors behind that.Was Jeanne standing in front of y/n rasing her sword she swiftly stabs y/n in the heart where the left eye of darkness would be and slowly put her in the castket.

Lumen sages running and being attacked. One shows a man swimming at the bottom of the lake, opening the castket. A woman with her hands clapsed together, hair swirled around her, and then she heard a voice calling out to her

???: "Rise my child! Rise to realize your true potential! Unleash your power and awaken the Eyes of the World"

As he said this, the woman who slowly opened her e/c eyes. All she could remember was that she was an umbra witch, and her name was...

𝐁𝐀𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀

A/n: hello everyone I hope I did well on the story. If you guys wanted any more stories, you can request on the comments or my conversations. This is all I hope you guys stay tune on the next story.

Word count: 366

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.3K 65
COMPLETED "What you're doing is wrong?" I smirked, licking my lips as she wails tied by the bedpost and completely bare to me. "You know what have y...
19.3K 3.3K 29
❝ 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤'𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝, 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬...
189K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
30.1K 3.5K 52
One day darkness came and made everyone's hearts it's home. *** The village of Umbra has...