Avatar Imagines, Headcannons...

By randomlygenerated007

Been way too obsessed with this movie after it came out so why not? More

Jake ~ You want to be in control? 18+
Headcannons (Jake. Neteyam. Lo'ak.)
Headcannon (Lo'ak. Aonung. Tsu'tey.)
Headcannons (Jake. Tonowari. Lo'ak. Aonung.)
Imagines/Headcannons (Jake. Tonowari. Neytiri.)
Headcannons 18+ (Jake. Tonowari.)
Headcannon (Lo'ak. Neteyam. Aonung.)
Aonung ~ Friends?
Jake ~ You want to be in control? 2 (18+)
Aonung ~ Just Friends?
Aonung ~ Too Friendly?
You Choose!
Jake ~ You want to be in control? (18+) Part 3
Aonung- Friends? Really?
Jake ~ You want to be in control? Part 4 (18+)
Neteyam ~ All Gone
Smut (18+) Jake

Headcannon (Meeting the Sully siblings)

3.2K 36 18
By randomlygenerated007

Read with the music!

NETEYAM

- You set down your beads onto the sand, analyzing each one. You weren't sure what colors you'd like to put with what and you couldn't help but frown. You had nothing else to do and you were really hoping making jewelry for some of your friends would be nice.

- "hello!" you'd turn your head, having to move stray braids from your eyes view. You'd look to see a tall blue boy. But he was really blue. His braids were quite silky, his ears seemed feline to you. You heard about the newcomers but you were yet to meet them.

- "hello to you as well." You saw the boy crack a small smile to you, you were a bit confused. He nodded his head to gesture if sitting with you would be okay, you nodded.

- As he sat down he let out a relaxed sigh. "So, what are we doing?" Your ears perked at 'we'. Were all forest people so kind and forward? He was treating you as if you were his friend.

- You didn't mind, "Well I am looking to make jewelry. I am quite conflicted on what beads would be most suitable." Once again Neteyam cracked a smile, what could be so funny. He noticed the curiosity in your eye.

- "Sorry, you just talk very formal. I know that I'm new here but you don't have to so formal, I'd like to be friends. I told myself I'd meet at-least 5 people today and you happen to be number 1."

- it felt nice to hear, you were the eldest daughter of the clan leader. talking so formal was so normal to you but he seemed very nice. Being his friend seemed nice.

- "then I will. Your name is?"

- "Neteyam" he offered you his hand to shake and you smiled softly at him.

LO'AK

- you were walking through the slightly woody areas around your aquatic village. You were on the look out for berries, and were quite confused why you could barely find any. typically it took you no time to find the bright purple berries.

- you began to grow a bit annoyed at this. With clearly no luck you began to exit the area when you heard loud noises coming from up top a tree. It wasn't a very big tree, bigger and leafier than most but that wasn't much considering there weren't many where you'd had lived. Your curiously wasn't that much of a concern until you smelled it. The sweet scent of your favorite berries, you lifted your ear to get a better sound. It was almost as if someone was chewing very loudly.

- "is anyone there?" You yelled up to the tree. The noise instantly stopped and you rolled your eyes, whoever was up there wasn't very smart. But who in your village would be climbing a tree?

- "i am not sure who you are up there but please, if you have any spare berries left i would be grateful to have some. I am not here to bother."

- you sat for a few moments, to be honest you were desperate. right when you contemplated giving up you saw a pair of golden eyes staring at you. You grew startled slightly, as a boy came so effortlessly down the tree with a seashell in his hand full of berries. He mouth was smeared with purple juices.

- he swallowed awkwardly and held out the seashell wiping his mouth with his forearm.

- "hello?" Your greeting sounded like a question. But to be honest you truly were perplexed.

- "hi." His greeting was very brief and he seemed kind of awkward.

- "do you want the berries or?" You laughed lightly as you grabbed them. "Thank you."

- he was beginning to walk away with a short "no problem" until you grabbed his shoulder to which he turned to look a bit confused.

- "how did you do that?"    "Hm? Do what?"

- "you came down from the tree so easily. i have never seen any one do such a thing, and how did you find these berries it is quite hard out here? And your hands? I noticed tha-"

- "you ask a lot of questions. and yes i know about my hands. Don't mention it, the alien joke is starting to get old."

- "Alien? But I heard that your father was a great warrior. It must be so cool to look different, i always wondered what people looked like from the stars. Your blue skin is quite prett- the forest! Of course I had forgotten, i truly apologize. My people are not keen to climbing trees. I tried as a child but my fins would get in the way!"

- you visibly saw the boy grow comfortable at your words, more engaged.

-" I c-could teach you sometime." You nodded happily. "I'm Lo'ak."

KIRI

- you walked slowly taking in the beautiful weather. It was so sunny out and you had plans to go for a swim. Your toes sunk in and out of the hot sands which you had grew up enjoying so it's heat was nothing to you, nostalgic even. you thought you had gone far out enough where no one would be until you saw a dark figure laying in the water. it must be one of the newcomers, she seemed perfectly content.

- very curious you walked over and she jolted up feeling the ripple in the still water as you approached her.

- "if you're one of aonungs friends then beat it, i won't hesitate to have my brother kick your ass you know."

- "I'm sure you brother would have a very hard time in trying to do so."

- she scoffed and got up attempting to leave until you realized that wasn't the right response. you though your playful tone would lighten the mood since she was very on guard.

- "i apologize! I am not one of his friends, i just like to come out here to swim. I've never seen someone out here so far. I was very surprised to see you."

- the girl still seemed cautious but relaxed a little. she nodded and seemed a bit nervous to ask but regardless spoke.

- "would you like to see? i was looking at this shell in the water. it is very pretty." You smiled and nodded. Typically people here would make you steer clear but she seemed like someone you would enjoy being around.

- after looking at the pink and blue shell that swiveled in the water which oddly enough entertained you, you both sat on the beach. you looked at her again and this time truly noticed her features. She was certainly not born pure blood na'vi.

- without thinking you spoke, "your nose...it is so different."

- she nodded and traced her finger alongside it. She didn't seem bothered by it all, as if she didn't care. You'd admired her for it.

- "i think I got it from my mother, Grace. Her nose is quite pretty as well."

- you tried to roll the name off your tongue which was hard , "Grea'yce? A very pretty name. I'm sure your mother is very beautiful."

- the girl smiled very wide at your words. "She is, very much so. I am kiri. It is nice to meet you. I was starting to think everyone on this island hated me."

- you smiled brightly, "it is nice to meet you too, kiri."

Small little elaboration. It is not the same person meeting all of them. They are not all meeting around the same time, it is when they are fairly new to the village though.

Neteyam to me would be very sociable and kind, trying to get right into what it means to live amongst them hence giving himself the task to talk to people.

Lo'ak would still be standoffish since he isn't keen on having to leave his home. Would be like a recluse around the time he first got there, looking for bits and pieces to remind him of his home. Hence the tree and vibrant fruits.

Kiri would be acclimating just fine besides the fact people were giving her shit for her appearances and missing her mom. She'd often enjoy exploring the new terrain alone, constantly curious. Would be a great friend once getting aquatinted but cautious at first due to some unwelcoming greetings by islanders.

I didn't add Tuk 😭 the parts were getting too long 😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 519 21
a continuation of the love story between a forest boy and a reef girl. ───── ⋆۰ 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 ⋅⋆ ───── • based off the movie Avatar: The Way of Water •...
57.2K 1.4K 69
She was the mysterious and unknown girl and he the boy that liked to unravel secrets, could I make it more obvious? But both end up getting to know...
36.6K 574 17
A story where 2 friends fall in love with the same girl. Will they accomplish their goal to fight over her? Read the story to find out.
197K 5.2K 30
Abandoned from birth. Trained to kill from a young age. obsessed with escaping earth and exploring the world of Pandora. A young girl finds a book al...