'Year: 198?' Glamrock Freddy...

By icerules247

Do you know what lies beneath? Beneath the ground, or even beneath those around you? You never think about it... More

Chapter 1: 'A Day In The Life Of Y/n'
Chapter 2: 'A New Day A New Job'
Chapter 3: 'Is He Supposed To Do That?'
Chapter 4: 'The Show Must Go On!'
Chapter 5: 'Yep, Pretty Sure He's Not Supposed To Do That...'
Chapter 6: 'Bunny Ears'
Chapter 7: 'A Fixer Upper'
Chapter 8: 'Souls'
Chapter 9: 'New Guy'
Chapter 10: 'Fizzy'
Chapter 11: 'Only A Child'
Q&A #1
Chapter 12: 'Show Them Your Moves!'
Chapter 13: 'Hide And Seek'
Chapter 14: 'Parent's Day'
Chapter 15: 'Gay Or European?'
Chapter 16: 'CATFISHED'
Chapter 17: 'The R.I.P'
Q&A #2
Chapter 18: 'Battle For The Emporium'
Chapter 19: 'Fantasy Day'
Chapter 20: 'Temptation...'
Chapter 21: 'A Day Out'
Chapter 22: 'The Man That Follows...'
Chapter 23: 'Because He Lived...'
Q&A #3
Chapter 24: 'Memories'
Chapter 25: 'An Unexpected Visit'
Chapter 26: 'Fizzy's Lament'
Chapter 27: 'A Mother's Wish'
Chapter 28: 'Oblivion'
Chapter 29: 'His Presence'
Q&A #4
Chapter 30: 'Security Breach'
Thank You.
Chapter 31: 'Awakened'
Chapter 33: 'Truth?'
Chapter 34: 'Return Of The Professionals'
Chapter 35: 'The Old Face Of A New Friend'
Q&A #5
Chapter 36: 'Flying The Cope'
Chapter 37: 'You Are Broken...'
'WE'LL BE BACK AFTER THESE MESSAGES!!!'

Chapter 32: 'An Enemy Of My Enemy'

3.6K 171 324
By icerules247

(A/n: Guess what? We back...!)

"Well isn't this just dandy?" Arnold rose a brow at the colorful room that surrounded them, known throughout the plex as the daycare. "And you're saying that this slide NONE of us can fit into, is the only way in?"

"Unfortunately, yes, the main gate below can only be opened by security or by the daycare attendant, whom we are here to see by Fizzy's request." Freddy explained.

"He can help us! I just know he can!" Fizzy hopped up and down.

"Gregory, I am sure you know by now, that after you slide down, we will be unable to reach you. So when you're there, quickly check the Daycare Security desk for a security badge to let us in."

Gregory checks his Fazwatch seeing his new objective pop up on the screen as he lets out a sigh and readies himself at the slide's entrance...

"Welp..." Gregory took a breath as he looked down into the tube. "Time to slide Into Fun..."

The two animatronics wished the boy good luck as he pushed down into the slide, beginning his mission.

"This is ridiculous!" Arnold huffed as he began walking away from the rest of the group. "Coming all this way for my help to not be needed in the slightest!"

"You're not giving up on me, are you?"

Arnold stopped in his tracks. Looking around for whoever said that. Taking a quick glance back to see if Freddy and Fizzy heard it too, it appeared that they didn't.

"Over here grumpy pants!~"

The cowboy ears led him to turn towards a window into one of the party rooms, he almost jumped into the sealing when his eyes met what was SUPPOSED to be his reflection.

"Joie?! What are you doing here?!" He whispered harshly so as to not attract the attention of the animatronics.

"Well I can't exactly LEAVE now can I?" The Frenchman chuckled as he rested his head into the palm of his hand. "You're kind of the only thing that-"

"Yeah yeah I know, 'I'm the only thing that's tethering you to this plane' like I haven't heard that a million times from that freak, Daniel!"

"Listen, I get it. You're only here because your pride is shattered and you feel like it's your duty to get revenge, because you can't accept the truth of your failure to 'protect me'. But I'm telling you, it's FINE! Just tell everyone the truth, and we can both finally rest..." Joie smiled softly as he lightly place his transparent hand on the glass. "I forgive you."

"It doesn't matter if you forgive me, if I can't forgive myself!" Arnold snapped.

"Arnold, is everything alright over there?" Freddy asked, worried about the sudden outburst.

"Yes! Yes. Everything's alright, just, giving myself a little pep talk is all..."

"Well alright... If you ever need anything, I'm here alright?" The animatronic bear offered.

"Me too!" Fizzy chirped with a smile.

"Haha, that's right Sugar cloud, you too!" Freddy chuckled, rubbing the top of the unicorn's hair.

Arnold watched the exchange with a sad smile, it quickly fading as he turned back to face the window again only to see himself looking back.

Joie was gone.

"Where?-"

Arnold's sentence was halted by the lights surrounding the daycare shutting off, surrounding the area in complete darkness.

"What the hell's going on!?" The cowboy exclaimed.

"Gregory must have done something to cut the power!" Freddy panicked as he quickly got in touch with the child through his Fazwatch.

"That's not BAD is it?!" Arnold questioned, turning to fizzy.

"I have to get down there, but it's no use if the main door is locked! I'm the only one that can stop the daycare attendant from punishing Gregory for breaking the rules, but I'm too big to fit down the slide!" Fizzy began sniffing and rubbing her eyes as she were about to cry.

"Oh god please don't start crying Fizzy!" Arnold began to freak out, waving his arms around wildly. "If you do than I might ACTUALLY get mauled by a bear this time!"

"Rules?" Freddy quickly said to himself realizing what Fizzy just said. "What rules Fizzy?!"

"When *sniff* When it's Sunny's turn to be out, you have to *sniff* keep the lights on! But if you turn it off before his turn is over than-!"

"You broke the rules." Freddy finished, his eyes widening in worry. "The Moondrop animatronic is out before his time! We have to help Gregory somehow!"

"But how?! We can't even get through the main gate!" Arnold groaned.

"You could have Greggy find the generators and turn them back on. There scattered throughout the daycare, but reachable..." Fizzy recommended.

"Yesyeswe'lldothat!!!!" Freddy rushed through his words as he contacted the boy again to inform him of this new information.

"I hope the little guy can do it..." Arnold breathed out as the group rushed down towards the main gate in hopes to see Gregory come out from the other side.

~

It was about 30 minutes into waiting for Gregory and the tension was high, for the longer they waited, the longer their worries got.

But their heavy hearts lifted as the sounds of the lights turning on in the daycare sounded off, insinuating that Gregory accomplished his mission.

The three stood at attention as they heard a voice ring out from inside.

"RULE BREAKER! RULE BREAKER! YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE DAYCARE!"

The group rushed over towards the gate as it opened, a pair of thin, yellow hands tossing Gregory out and then slamming the doors closed.

"Gregory! Are you alright?!" Freddy gasped as he picked up the child, checking for any wounds.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine..." He groaned, clearly exhausted. "But I need to go back in there..."

"What?! Why?!" Arnold screamed.

"There's too many questions that need answering and he's the only one that can answer them..." Gregory yawned. "Like why he isn't crazy like the rest."

"Yes, I guess that is a very important question." Freddy hummed to himself in thought. "But how will we get back in? You are banned now remember?"

"I can wait outside!" Gregory pouted.

"Absolutely not! It would be irresponsible to leave you unattended without a responsible adult!"

"What about Arnold?" Gregory crossed his arms.

Freddy looked at Arnold with a deadpanned look as he saw him talking to an extremely shiny part of the wall, and then looked back at Gregory.

"Maybe I should have added 'Mentally challenged' into the description." The bear sarcastically stated rose a brow as he turned and walked away from the child, denying his recommendation.

"Then I guess you wouldn't leave me with my sister if she were here then huh?" Gregory joked, the bear stopping in his tracks.

"If I had to choose between the schizophrenic cowboy or ADHD having sister, I'd choose the second option." Freddy chuckled as his eyes sparkled for a moment, his expression lighting up. "Memory file corruption fixed..." He announced as he closed his eyes to view it.

He stood there in his spot for quite a long time as quiet as a mouse. It was honestly kind of worrying...

Gregory eventually tapped the bear's leg to get his attention.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Gregory, I was unaware that I was unresponsive for such a long time." The animatronic apologized.

"What was it? The memory I mean." The boy asked, curious.

"It was another memory of your sister, only this one..." Freddy looked upwards with a conflicted laugh. "This one made me feel warm inside. So so warm..."

"Really? What did you see?!" Gregory asked, his face completely beaming in excitement.

"I saw Y/n, in the most beautiful dress. She had her hair in a quick up-do as if she was going to be late to something. She would look at me with this enchanted smile as if she were infatuated with me, as we danced..." Freddy let out a sigh. "It made me feel something I've never felt before, or at least I forgot I have felt before. I-I kept replaying it over and over, I never wanted to leave..." He admitted.

"Wow, that must have been a very special moment for you to just have it wiped away like that." The child frowned a bit.

"Indeed, if only she were here, I just know that she would ignite that same fire in my soul as she did in this memory..." Freddy placed a hand over his chest in wonder. "And free my mind from it's unjust prison."

"Well don't you have a way with words." Arnold spoke up as he walked over towards the two.

"I don't know how I feel about you hearing that..." Freddy looked down shyly towards the floor. "You weren't that close with her after all..."

"Oh we're closer than you think.~" Arnold teased as Freddy's pupils turned red.

"How close?" He growled.

"Close enough to give you a sense of dejá-vu.~" The cowboy winked as he turned and walked away.

Freddy blinked his eyes back to normal as he realized what Arnold had just done.

He had given him another 'memory' back.

The memory of jealousy...

But how did he know to do that?

He was about to ask, but stopped as Arnold began banging on the main gate of the daycare.

"HEY! OPEN UP! WE'VE GOT SOME QUESTIONS!" He exclaimed, as he kept hitting the door over and over again.

"No! Leave! You are not authorized to be here!" That same energetic voice shouted from beyond the door.

"Daycare attendant please. We would really appreciate it if you would help us!" Freddy begged.

"Nope nope nope! You're in cahoots with the rule breaker!"

"Oh come on dude! It was an accident!" Gregory defended.

"That may be so! But you went into an unauthorized area without permission! Which! Is against the rules!"

"Come on Sunny! Pleeeeeease!!!" Fizzy finally spoke up as it went silent on the other side.

.

.

.

.

.

"Is that Fizzy-Winkle I hear?" Sun spoke up.

"Yeah huh! I'm here!"

The door slowly began to open a round face peeking from the other side.

"Oh my stars! It is you!" He exclaimed happily as he threw open the door and flipped out, finally revealing himself. He was an extremely tall, yet thin , humanoid animatronic. His pale yellow exoskeleton contrasted perfectly with his red striped pants. This gave him an amazingly innocent and playful look. But his main feature about him was his sun shaped head, permanently plastered with a smile, with his rays with the ability to revolve around his face, sprouted out from behind his head.

Needless to say, he was extremely unique.

Everyone watched as the daycare attendant wrapped every limb around Fizzy in a koala bear type hug.

"Where have you been?! Oh I have been SO worried about you!" He screeched as he patted Fizzy's hair.

"I'm sorry Mr. Sunny. But some things have happened, and I've been too scared to even come visit..."

"WHAT?!" Sun screamed as he let her go. "DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO YOU?! SOMETHING BAD?! DO I NEED TO TURN THE LIGHTS OFF!?!"

"No no! It's okay now, Freddy has been getting better so he has been taking good care of me!" Fizzy explained, attempting to calm the hyper animatronic down.

Sun slowly turned to face the bear with squinted eyes before turning back to face the unicorn.

"Can we come inside now?" Fizzy asked, politely.

"Oh well of course you can!" He chirped as he led the unicorn towards the entrance to the daycare. "Is what I would say to all of you..." He hip bumped Fizzy inside as he grasped the edge of the door. "IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE RULE BREAKER!"

"WHAT?!" The three boys exclaimed in unison.

"SECURITY ALERT! SECURITY ALERT! WOO WOO WOO WOO!" Sun screamed out, before the slammed the door shut, loud metallic stomping coming towards their location in response to his alarm.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Arnold exclaimed in anger as he pounded on the door, trying to get it open.

"Arnold! The others are on their way! I can hide Gregory, but you need to run and hide somewhere!" Freddy informed, opening his stomach hatch for the boy to climb into.

"Sun you bastard! Open up we need your help!" Arnold shouted as he hopelessly tried pulling on the handle.

"I can't hear you! La la la!" Sun sang on the other side to block them out.

"Arnold, please!" Freddy called out, his anxiety rising as the footsteps kept getting louder and louder.

"YOU OWE IT TO Ms. L/N!" The cowboy screamed so loud that his voice cracked.

.

.

.

.

.

*Creeeeeaaaak*

"L/n? As in THE Y/n L/n?" Sun asked, peeking his head once again from the entrance of the daycare. "What does this 'rule breaker', have to do with Y/n L/n?"

Freddy's stomach hatch opened, revealing Gregory snug inside.

"I'm her brother!" He scoffed.

"Hmmmmmmm..." Sun hummed as he leaned in closer, squinting his eyes as he analyzed the boy. "Don't see it!" He concluded as he slammed the door shut once more.

"Oh for fucks sake- HE'S ADOPTED!" Arnold announced.

"How the hell did you know that?!" Gregory gasped, offended that this random cowboy he just met tonight knew and spread his personal business.

"Language Gregory!" Freddy scolded.

"AND HE'S HER BOYFRIEND!" Arnold exclaimed once more, pointing towards Freddy.

"I'M HER WHAT?!" Freddy screamed in utter shock as the door to the daycare opened again, this time fully.

"Well why didn't you just say so!" Sun beamed as he stepped aside motioning his hand inside. "Come on in!"

You didn't have to tell them twice!

The group ran inside as fast as they could, almost trampling each other in the process as the daycare attendant slammed the doors closed just in time before the others showed up.

~

"Well THAT was exciting!" Arnold said sarcastically as he laid on the daycare floor, trying to calm his racing heart.

"I'm so glad to convinced him to let you inside! He's very stubborn when it comes to the rules!" Fizzy chirped happily like the rest of her friends weren't just left to die a minute ago.

"And it's going to stay that way!" Sun wagged his finger. "I have never broken a rule in all my years within the Fazbear Entertainment Franchise! Which just so happens, to be since it's first opening decades ago!"

"Wait, how OLD are you!?" Gregory gaped, shocked at this new information.

"Old enough to be your grandpa's grandpa! Which also means- OLD ENOUGH FOR RESPECT!" Sun screeched, ferociously pointing at the child that in fact, denied him of said respect.

"This is the first I've heard of this..." Freddy stated in awe.

"Of course you haven't! Because I am not from this location!" Sun revealed. "I have been around ever since the opening of Fredbear's Family Diner long ago! But since I wasn't the star attraction people never really cared about me. But that never bothered me, not one bit! Because I had the best job in the world, caring for the children!"

"Wow, how did you get here then?" Arnold questioned, now completely interested in the animatronic's story. "For something as old as you to make it this far without being destroyed, it's a miracle!"

"Over the years I had been moved from location to location, the owners trying to find a home for me to fit in. But not a single one of those places seemed to be where I would fit in. And eventually a had been scrapped and thrown into the warehouse." Sun pouted at the memory.

"Oh no!" Fizzy shrieked, upset that her friend went through that.

"Oh yes! It appeared that it was all over for me, for years I had been stuck in that old dark and dusty warehouse! But then a miracle happened! The announcement of the building of Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex came to be!" Sun recalled jumping high into the air in delight. "They dug through the warehouse and found me. Realizing that I fit right in to the theme, they decided to invest in my repairs! They upgraded me and renewed my model to what you see today while letting me keep my memories but also upgrading that bank to! And that's how I found my home here foe the last thirty years!"

"Well there's someone here that's trying to take that away! Sun! We need your help to stop this supernatural force from using this place for their evil gain!" Arnold explained. "Your one of the only animatronics here that isn't affected by the purple entity!"

"Oh no, it got me." Sun deadpanned, the room going silent.

.

.

.

.

.

"What?" Gregory gaped.

"Well not ME!" Sunny held his hands up an waved them in defense. "I meant Moon! It got Moon!"

"So that's why you turned into a freak when the lights turned off." Gregory deadpanned.

"Hey that's not very nice!" Sun placed his hands on his hips. "Moon isn't usually like this! Is he a bit intimidating? Yes! Is he a bit stricter to the children? Yes! But actively chasing a child with the intention of harm?! NO!"

"This is strange, it seems that the entity is picking and choosing what it wants to possess. But why?" Freddy mused.

"So it can catch Gregory." Fizzy cut in, everyone turning to face her.

"Speaking of Fizzy, how are the two of you friends? It seems odd." Gregory asked the attendant.

"Well it's actually quite a funny story! I-" Sun was cut off with the chiming of bells sounding off from his wrists. "Oh! How convenient! It's feeding time!" He beamed as he was suddenly lifted upwards by a rope connected to his back into a stage connected into wall, high above the ground where no one else can reach.

"H-Hey! Where are you going?!" Arnold yelled after him.

"Don't Worry! I'll be back in just a moment!" The animatronic called back before he was elegantly set down onto the stage, going behind the curtains and out of sight.

"He said 'feeding time', what the hell do you think he means by that?" The cowboy mused as his goggled-covered eyes scanned the wide platform above.

"It can't be a pet, because it's against the rules for an animal that isn't a licensed service one to enter the plex." Freddy hummed in thought.

"It's a man." Fizzy chirped out of nowhere, the three boy's heads bolting to her direction, completely caught off guard.

"Come again, Fizzy." Freddy stated, trying to make sure that he heard correctly.

"There's man up there! Y/n brought him here and gave him to Mr.Sunny after Fantasy Day! I'm not sure why though. All she said was that she 'had a special place for him to go before prison', which means he was a bad guy? But Mr. Grayson seemed to be into her idea, so she brought him here! That's also how I met Sunny!" The unicorn explained way too innocently, the other three members of the group with jaws completely dropped at the story she just told.

"Ha-Holy shit!" Arnold choked up, trying his hardest to hold in his amused laughter, but failing miserably. "She's actually nuts! Ha ha ha!"

"My sister's a kidnapper." Gregory's wide eyes twitched in realization.

"My so-called girlfriend is a criminal." Freddy stated in the exact same manner, Arnold's laughter echoing throughout the daycare.

"It's true!" Sun announced as he dived into the ball pit below and hopping out in front of the group. "But it was either him, or an unsuspecting child! There was also, personal reasons she and Mr.Grayson brought him here, but I shall not tell that reason because there are children here in the room with us at the moment!~"

"But isn't holding someone against their will against the law?!" Gregory blurted.

"Please! I'm an animatronic sun! You think I care about the LAW?" Sun began snorting with laughter.

"Well! Yes-!"

"I only care about the rules of the plex! And as far as I am concerned, there is no rule in the book saying that an animatronic is not allowed to hold a criminal hostage! In fact, it's encouraged! For it's protocol for an animatronic to hold a threat down until the authorities arrive for them!" Sun snickered as he danced around. "No authorities have come for him yet, so here he shall stay until they do!"

"Y/n is also a security guard right? So her taking him somewhere in handcuffs wouldn't look suspicious at all!" Arnold continued his laughter. "Plus! Add her experience as head engineer, she would know the loophole around an animatronic's threat protocol! HAHAHAHAH!!!"

"Ms. L/n really thought this out!" Freddy hummed to himself, actually kind of impressed.

"Am I the ONLY one bothered by this?!" Gregory screamed out, trying his hardest to be the voice of reason.

Sun watched in full relaxation with his hands behind his back as the boy began throwing light kicks at the cowboy for laughing at such a horrible thing while Fizzy tried to pull him off. Freddy stood next to him, looking in the same direction.

"Kids, what a lovely gift the world provides." Sun began.

"Yes, indeed." Freddy agreed. "But to have been around for so long! You've seen so many children grow up and possibly... die. How do you live knowing that kind of information?"

"I live with it by keeping a simple file of every child I've ever met. Those files consisting of their name, birthday, what they were like, their likes and dislikes, and a picture of that child with the BIGGEST smile on their little round faces!" Sun explained. "Just putting a name and face to who they were, is more than enough for me to keep going with this kind of work."

"So you have knowledge of every child stored in your memory..." Freddy mumbled. "Even just now? Of Gregory?"

.

.

.

.

.

"Even then, of you Eternél."

*UNKNOWN CORRUPTED MEMORY FILE: FIXED*

TO BE CONTINUED...

(A/n: No thoughts, only the ones you have about this chapter. ;)"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 17K 75
When Y/N was a kid they used to visit Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and absolutely loved it. The food, the entertainment, it was all so fun! But one day...
9.8K 219 39
Many poor life choices and few successful careers later, now at the Mega Pizzaplex. Dazzled in flashing lights, the atmosphere lively as ever and it'...
18.5K 334 35
Where are you? This isn't Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.. The original Freddy Fazbear's Pizza place shuts down due to legal issues, and powers off the old...
149 8 6
[Name] has been working for Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for about two years now. They've worked with mainly themselves and a few other people. Wo...