Forelsket || taekook

By happyne55

It was an unspoken rule for jungkook to stay clear of those creatures to stay clear from men and boys alike... More

Information.
Main character.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Side character introduction
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
A/N
51
52
53
54
55
56
A/n

38

2.5K 177 82
By happyne55

UPDATE

Now that Jungkook is standing with a rapidly beating heart and flushed face in front of his mother who is asking him about the snacks that he went to take. He realized that he doesnt have any snacks with him, Except the gift he got from Taehyung which he is hiding in his hoodies pocket.

"eomma, I...I um they didnt have what I needed. Yes, they didn't have it" jungkook said calming his breaths which were uneven because of running all the way back home.

Jungkooks mother looked at him weirdly and nodded

Well jungkook never lies to his mother or his family for that matter. But now lying to his mother about things he doesnt like it all. So to not lie futher Jungkook ran back to his room as fast as he can.

Now that jungkook is sitting on his bed with a raging heart he realizes one more thing which he didnt realize before that how bold he was back then with Taehyung.

God did he really kissed Taehyung? Did he really do that?

And he didnt feel bad but euphoric.

Shouldnt he feel bad about this? But he is feeling quite the opposite.

Jungkook wants to hate what he did, but he feels far from it. God, he was happy and smiling like an idiot because he kissed Taehyung.

There is something wrong with him? Right?

Jungkook looked at the chain in his hand that Taehyung gifted him.

Indeed the pendant chain was beautiful. Jungkook liked it, truly to say, he loved it.

This chain was special well not because Taehyung bought it but because he said that this was the first time he bought something for someone on his own.

And well also because Taehyung bought it.

No matter what jungkook wants to think he knows it's all because it's Taehyung.

Jungkook wanted to wear the chain. He wants to keep it close to him always, but he knows that if his brothers or anyone in his family saw it. They would ask too many questions the chain was definitely costly which he couldn't buy on his own.

Jungkook looked at the chain on his hands again caressing it with his thumb before keeping it back in the box.

Taking a deep breath he took the box and kept it in his wardrobe.

He went to the washroom to freshen up before he is called down for dinner.

He looked into the mirror and saw his face which was flushed red.

Was he seriously blushing because of a mere kiss that too not a proper kiss but a peck

What would it feel like to kiss Taehyung?

Well, his cheeks were soft so he can imagine those perfectly shaped lips and especially the mole on ....

Wait wait why the hell was he thinking about kissing Taehyung, let alone thinking about lips and how would they feel.

Unconsciously his hands were on his lips.

God Jungkook is surely going crazy.

He can't think about Taehyung like that. His family would kill him. And they would definitely kill Taehyung too. Or maybe they won't be able to kill him, but they will surely try to hurt Taehyung. And he doesnt want Taehyung to be hurt anyhow because of him.

Jungkook heard his mom calling him while he was in the washroom. Stopping the train of thoughts he went down.

On the other side with Taehyung it was a different case

while Jungkook was thrilled and scared about the kiss.

Taehyung was having no bounds of his happiness.

A couple of hours before he was anxious about giving a gift to Jungkook. He was nervous about his gift being rejected or worse Jungkook getting angry at him and blocking him again, which would again create problems between them. Because in hell now he wouldnt let go of Jungkook now.

Right now Taehyung is sitting in front of Namjoon and Yoongi while Bogum has gone to arrange for dinner.

Well, honestly Taehyung doesnt even know how he managed to drive and come back here.

His mind was in daze, filled with thoughts of jungkook.

How jungkook looked at the chain with his beautiful doe eyes, how his eyes shone with brightness after he came to know that it was for him and he has bought it for jungkook.

How he was shocked when he said that he would throw the chain, or how when he suddenly took the chain and suddenly kissed him with his soft plum lips and ran back even before he could say something.

Thinking about the kiss which Jungkook gave him. A smile made its way on his lips and his hands traveled to the place where Jungkook kissed him.

Taehyung was filling hot, he hasnt felt like this before.

Sure Taehyung already has had his share of fun with girls/boys. But with Jungkook it's different. A simple smile from him could make his day.

And now this kiss. Taehyung knows that Jungkook is the one for him.

There was a fuzzy feeling in his stomach that he can't bring to words. He was feeling warm from within.

Knowing Jungkook for a while now, he can surely say that this was the first time he has kissed someone.

He is glad that he is the first one to get close to jungkook like this. And Taehyung would make sure that is the only one ever who can kiss him and get kisses from him.

Just thinking about Jungkook kissing other men or women is making Taehyung mad.

His expression changed from smiling like an idiot to looking like he was planning a murder.

Namjoon and Yoongi were looking at Taehyung in silence from the moment he came back.

Taehyung just came back from meeting Jungkook and made his way to the room and sat down looking at the wall in front of him like a crazy person.

Taehyung was smiling looking at wall, his face flushed red at one moment and then looking like he is torturing someone in his mind.

"What happened to him? Has he hurt his head or something?" Namjoon asked Yoongi looking at Taehyung weirdly.

"well perhaps jungkook has hit him or something," Yoongi says looking disinterested in Taehyung.

"in that case why is he smiling like a crazy person?" Namjoon asked again.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon with a bored look on his face.

"taehyung-ah ?" Yoongi called Taehyung who was still in a daze.

Yoongi wasnt someone to entertain these things he picked up a cushion on the side and threw it on taehyung

The cushion attack on his face bought Taehyung out of his daze .

"What?" Taehyung asked irritatedly.

"you tell us?"

"What happened to you? Why are you acting crazier than you usually do" Yoongi asks curiously.

Taehyung gave him what the fuck look before he starts smiling like an idiot again thinking about jungkook.

"Hyung, I am very happy today," Taehyung says to Namjoon and Yoongi looking like a happy kid.

Namjoon and Yoongi looked at each and then turned back to Taehyung who was looking at them smiling.

This is a rare sight to see. To see Taehyung smiling his full boxy smile with hearty eyes.

"is everything okay Tae?" this time Namjoon asked Taehyung getting a bit tensed about the situation.

"joonie hyung" Taehyung smiles again

Namjoon and Yoongi nodded indicating for him to continue.

"he kissed me" Taehyung smiled with his full boxy smile on display

'he kissed me' both the guys were utterly shocked and confused about the situation.

Like who kissed him? And even if someone did then what's the issue in that?

"so what?" Yoongi asked cause he isnt in the mood to talk in codes.

Taehyung gets up from his place and goes in front of Namjoon and Yoongi and sits in front of them.

"hyung jungkook kissed me, can you believe it? Hyung He kissed me." Taehyung says and touches his cheek again while smiling creepily again.

Namjoon and Yoongi looked at Taehyung and then at each other before busting out laughing.

"god Tae, you scared us for a moment" Namjoon said rubbing his forehead before laughing again with Yoongi.

"tae its just a kiss" Yoongi says "you are acting as if it was your first kiss"

"hyung its was not just a kiss. Jungkook kissed me. Jungkook Taehyung says again with a shine in his ".

Yoongi smiled at Taehyung and patted his head before saying "always smile like this Taehyung-ah "

He gets up to make a glass of whiskey for himself.

Yoongi isnt someone who expresses his emotions openly but he loves Taehyung and Namjoon very much. And seeing them happy makes his heart content.

"hyung , I love jungkook. I really do." Taehyung says to namjoon.

Namjoon who was laughing at taehyungs state before hearing him stops and looks at him with a smile.

"I am happy for you taehyung-ah, so when are you going to tell uncle and aunty about him", Namjoon asks.

"I will tell them soon, I know they will love him too," Taehyung says.

Soon this conversation ends as Bogum comes back with dinner

All 4 boys together had their dinner talking and laughing about different things.

They spent their night just like that.

That night both Taehyung and jungkook slept with a smile on their face. Both were happy with their experiences.

Jungkook was all giddy thinking about Taehyung , his first kiss or peck you say. But for Jungkook that was special too. With Taehyung, he was feeling a different kind of happiness. He is experiencing these things with Jungkook like all of this is happening for the first time . Taehyung isnt someone who is pure and innocent. No, he has done all the deeds in his early teen years.

He is the definition of a typical bad and fuck boy.

But after meeting Jungkook something has changed. Now Taehyung wants to experience everything with Jungkook again for the very first time. To make him feel special , too give all the happiness in the world. Taehyung will make sure to do the same.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.

What do you guys think will Taehyung's family accept Jungkook easily?

you guys waiting for some fluff or angst?

BORAHAE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 6.1K 40
Jeon Jungkook A man who is known to be the biggest tycoon in the world. He owns the chain of restaurant and Casino. But what no one knows is...
546K 26.8K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
710K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
315K 23.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...