The System Send Me The Object

By fanyi__

After the zombie virus ravaged the world, a doomsday survival system appeared on the game anchor Hao Jian. Th... More

Chapter 01.05
Chapter 06.10
Chapter 11.15
Chapter 16.20
Chapter 21.25
Chapter 26.30
Chapter 31.35
Chapter 36.40
Chapter 41.45
Chapter 46.50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 096.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.130
Chapter 131.135
Chapter 136.140
Chapter 141.145
Chapter 146.150
Chapter 151.155
Chapter 156.160
Chapter 161.165
Chapter 166.168

Chapter 91.95

88 3 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 91

    The security guard and the nanny looked at each other, neither seemed to understand what Hao Jian was talking about.

    Seeing that they were pretending to be stupid, Hao Jian could only say bluntly: "I have always wondered why Wugui chose Huacheng Garden as its base. After all, in terms of wealth, the residents of Century Garden are more wealthy, right? Is it safe? In terms of location safety, although Huacheng Garden is located in the middle of the island, it is still very close to Haixin Island, and Wugui seems to know very well which household in Huacheng Garden is the richest..."

    Based on the above conclusions The conclusion is that "Wugui" has an eyeliner and a spy in Huachengyuan, and he has stayed in Huachengyuan for a long time, and he knows the situation of each resident very well.

    The security guards who watch the residents coming in and out every day must be easy to pay attention to and observe the residents' situation. Originally, Hao Jian never suspected the nanny, but the group she said "no fault" were all armed with rifles, so she had a problem Out of doubt, how can a nanny say with such certainty that they are carrying rifles, how can she be sure no one is hiding pistols?

    After Hao Jian asked these questions, the faces of the two changed. Seeing that Hao Jian didn't have a gun, the security guard wanted to preemptively go up and subdue her, and then seized the gun.

    However, after Hao Jian became suspicious of them, he put the gun into the system package, and it appeared directly in his hand when necessary, in order to prevent such a situation where someone suddenly snatched the gun.

    Just as the security guard grabbed Hao Jian's neck, the nanny didn't find a gun on Hao Jian's waist. When he was shocked, the gunshot rang out, and the security guard's expression changed suddenly.

    Immediately after another shot, the security guard let go of Hao Jian, lying in a pool of blood. The nanny looked at the gun in Hao Jian's hand and screamed in fright.

    "Ahem——" Hao Jian breathed a sigh of relief.

    It doesn't feel good to be choked by someone. Fortunately, the security guard didn't have time to choke her to death, otherwise she couldn't guarantee whether she had the consciousness to take out the gun.

    The security guard wasn't dead yet, but there were two blood holes in his stomach that kept bleeding out, and the nanny was shocked by his appearance.

    Hao Jian said: "Why, as a member of 'Wugui', have you never seen such a scene?" The

    nanny nodded and shook her head, and she said tremblingly: "I am not a member of 'Wugui', I just, I was just forced to be an insider." The

    nanny said that her son joined "Wujiu", and if he didn't make some contributions, he might not be able to gain a foothold in "Wujiu", so she was forced to be an insider for him and help him make inquiries. The situation of Huacheng Court, including which unit is empty, which unit has more money, and so on.

    "What about him?" Hao Jian pointed to the security guard.

    "He is indeed a member of that organization, and he should be in charge. Moreover, he followed me after seeing Xiaoyou and me escape. He was worried that I would tell about them."

    "Then why didn't you kill Huang You?"

    Hao Jian didn't doubt Huang You's identity. After all, Huang You was younger, and the sadness and hatred he said when his father was shot was true. Of course, Hao Jian didn't dare to trust him 100%, but it's better to deal with these two people first.

    "I, I want to take refuge on Haixin Island with Xiaoyou. He will follow us when he finds out. I thought you were the police and could save us!" The nanny pointed to the security guard.

    Hao Jian was very speechless, and felt that her thinking was a little naive. Now that she is an accomplice of "no blame", she has indirectly harmed many people, and she still wants to suffer as innocent?

    There was a lot of movement downstairs. It seemed that the glass door was broken by zombies. Hao Jian pushed two ping-pong tables to the stairs to block them, and then said calmly: "How many people are there in this operation?" , How many people are holding guns, and where are some insiders operating? You'd better tell the truth, otherwise you can only stay here with him and enjoy the free service of zombies."

    Hao Jian controlled the only one who left The rope, how dare the nanny hide it, she told everything she knew in detail.

    Although she was only responding to her son, she also learned from her son that 18 gunmen came to this operation, and two of them were middle-aged men whom her son called "the deacons of Nantah University" , the remaining people are almost all of the higher status in "Wu Yu".

    In addition to those with guns, there were dozens of ordinary members, some of them mixed with the refugee crowd, and some of them held knives and sticks and acted together with the members with guns. Nanny's son is one of them.

    Hao Jian didn't say anything after listening. She needed a living witness, so she let the nanny go down. As for the security guard, although he might know more, he was too injured, and she couldn't take him away. .

    Before she left, the security guard grabbed her trousers and begged weakly: "Help me, I will tell you more important things.

    " Yes ."

    He pulled even harder: "I said, our deacon is Wang Zhiyong, forty years old, and he has developed so many of our downlines, he..."

    "Isn't there another deacon involved in this operation?" What is his name, who is he, and who are the masters and priests of your Southern University Sect?"

    "How is it possible, only one of our deacons should come, and the other should be a priest."

    Hao Jian pondered for a while." The words "deacon" and "priest" are pronounced in Mandarin by people in most parts of the province, and it seems that there is not much difference, so it is not ruled out that the nanny heard it wrong.

    "Then who is your priest?"

    "We don't know what our priest's name is. I only know that he has black hair and facial features that look like foreigners.

    He—" before the security guard finished speaking, zombies came from the stairs. Climbed up and was crashing into the ping pong table. Although Hao Jian wanted to know more information, if she didn't leave, she might end up here, so she said sorry to the security guard, and then grabbed the rope and slipped away.

    The security guard struggled to get up from the ground. As soon as he climbed over the window sill, a zombie rushed over, grabbed his foot and bit it.

    A scream came from behind, and Hao Jian chased Huang You and the others without looking back.

    ____Huang

    You and the others were waiting for them downstairs. After all, they wanted Hao Jian to take them out of here safely. As a result, I suddenly heard gunshots from upstairs and the voice of the nanny pleading.

    They secretly felt something was wrong, and the clerk in the sporting goods store wanted to leave, but Huang You said, "Wait a little longer."

    "What are you waiting for, I think that woman is with that group!" The

    swimming coach also hesitated: "No way, I don't think she is a bad person."

    "After so many days on the island, who are they?" Can you tell who is good and who is bad?" The

    swimming coach was at a loss for words, and she said, "But without her, we couldn't get to the pier!"

    So the three of them waited for a while, and sure enough, the nanny came down from the top As soon as she came down, her legs were still weak, she grabbed Huang You and said, "Let's run!"

    "What's the matter, what happened upstairs?" The

    nanny didn't dare to tell the truth. She killed the security guard." The

    three were shocked, their expressions relaxed, and they finally decided to leave.

    After Hao Jian came down, their figures just disappeared around the corner. She expected that the nanny would run away, so when the nanny came downstairs, she installed a tracker on her body.

    This is a bug of the system she newly discovered, or a small function: Although the system map cannot display all the traces of the movement of living things on the map, she found a location tracker in the system mall, and the label showed "produced by the system" ".

    So she made a bold guess. Since it is also produced by the system, can it be combined with the functions provided by the system?

    The result was obvious, and a corresponding red dot appeared on the system map.

    The system didn't say anything after she found out about it, so Hao Jian speculated that if it wasn't a bug, it must be one of the hidden convenience permissions provided by the system.

    Even after she discovered that the map could not locate living things, she didn't bother to think about the system map. If she hadn't had nothing to do to go shopping in the mall, and then found that there were some small labels on the bottom of each product, she would start from It is found in these labels that only some products will display "system produced".

    The location tracker produced by the system costs 150 credits each, so Hao Jian bought one to try it out, and she was very satisfied with the results of the experiment.

    It has to be said that this hidden function once again proved the power of the system, and also brought a sense of crisis to Hao Jian. She couldn't imagine how dangerous it would be if someone discovered this small function like her and used it on her or someone close to her.

    She decided to remind Lian Runing to pay attention to this after she went back.

    According to the location tracker, she quickly caught up with the crowd, and they ran even faster when they realized that Hao Jian was chasing them. Hao Jian had no choice but to say, "If you keep running, I'll shoot you."

    Generally, there will be two situations after this sentence, either run forward desperately, or stop obediently.

    Apparently most of them were the latter, because they were tired from running and had to stop for a rest.

    "Did I say you don't want to get to the pier safely?" Hao Jian asked.

    Several people were panting, Huang You said: "You killed someone, you are with those people!"

    Hao Jian smiled: "Why don't you ask me to kill him?"

    Everyone focused, she looked at the nanny: "Why? Do you think I foolishly let you go without any further tricks?" The

    nanny looked at her in horror, and really didn't understand how Hao Jian found them.     Hao Jian looked

    at Huang You: "Don't you know that they revealed the situation of your family?

    "

incredible.

    "Okay, let's go, I happen to be going to the pier too, but that side is occupied by those people, so there are no guns, and you don't expect to be able to snatch a boat from there."

    She took two steps, but Seeing Huang You asking the nanny: "You, are you theirs?"

    "Xiao You, Auntie has a reason for this, Auntie——"

    Huang You pushed her violently: "I'm going to kill you for my father. revenge!"

    Hao Jian had no choice but to pull him away and said, "I'm sorry, although I know you really want to kill her, but I need to take her back to do business." She turned her head to the other two people who were a little confused, "Come here and help, if you If you don’t want to attract more zombies.”

    They hurriedly held Huang You down, and Hao Jian said to the nanny who was a little dazed and scared: “Come on, I won’t tie you up anymore, but I can find You can find you the first time, and you can find you the second time."

    The nanny didn't dare to doubt the authenticity of Hao Jian's words now. The five of them had different thoughts, killed zombies and escaped all the way, and finally arrived at the pier at the hottest time.

    They hid cautiously behind the bushes, and saw several men with guns hurriedly boarded the yacht from the pier, and then left.

    Hao Jian knew that they were not members of the guards, because among those people, there were two white men, one was a middle-aged man with brown hair, and the other was a young man with blond hair.

    Hao Jian remembered the security guard's confession, saying that their priest was a man who looked like a foreigner, but the two men in front of him didn't seem to meet the standard.

    After these people evacuated, there were still two yachts on the dock, but none of them was the owner of the two yachts, and they couldn't drive them.     Hao Jian asked them to wait here, and then found the boat that brought her, who was also a member of the "Special Response Team". The team member asked, "Have you got

    anything?"

Wugui's internal response is hidden in the bushes outside the pier."

    Hao Jian took the wireless dispatch station he gave him, and said: "This is Hao Shanshan, whose operation code is 'kind person'. The fish swam westward." The other

    side quickly replied: "Got it."

    Seeing his suppressed smile, Hao Jian said, "What are you laughing at? Didn't you come up with this name and code name?!"

    He didn't say anything else, and followed Hao Jian to pick up Huang You and the others.

    They were sent to Haixin Island for temporary detention, while Hao Jian went to report to the headquarters of the operation.

    There, Hao Jian met Huang Sheng, and this was the first time the two met on such an occasion. Since Hao Jian appeared here in a grand manner and participated in this operation, he exchanged information with her.

    Huang Sheng said: "I always feel that their actions this time have a weird atmosphere. Although it seems that they are "innocent" and they are beaten by us, but in fact, they look like cannon fodder."

    Hao Jian always felt that the identities of the two white men were not simple, so he asked: "Among those who escaped, could there be their key members? I heard that they had a deacon and a priest involved."

    "The escaped Manpower, we have sent people to chase after them, but it doesn't matter whether we can catch up with them or not, because I heard that the priest of 'Wugui' and the left and right protectors have already heard news."

    Hao Jian raised his eyebrows unexpectedly: " So smooth?"

    Huang Sheng nodded: "It turns out that other than us, there are other people who are acting. They arrested a man named Wang Zhiyong and asked for a lot of news."

    "That's their deacon."

    Huang Sheng also had some Unexpectedly, he paused, and then said: "According to his confession, their priest, high priest and others are not active in the south, but in the central part, so this matter will be handed over to the central side, and let them be responsible for the activities of the priest, etc. People launched a search."

    Suddenly a person came, and he said to Huang Sheng: "Get ready, we will rush to Buddha City."

    "What's the situation?"

    "Just received the latest news, their target is not Ersha Island, nor Hai Xindao, let alone a demonstration against us. They are trying to divert our attention and lower the vigilance of other cities!"

    Hao Jian also felt what was going on with the sense of disobedience after hearing this.

    Just like what Huang Sheng said, "Wugui"'s action this time is more trifling and full of loopholes than Jiang Shi's action. I thought they were inflated, but I didn't expect that the fundamental purpose was not here.

    But why Buddha City?

    Hao Jian found An Minghui and asked him such a question. An Minghui told her with a serious face: "Focheng is one of the granary bases, and I just received the news, and also from the deacon of 'Wugui'. It proves that Buddha City is the goal."

    Hao Jian did some calculations, and this period of time happened to be the day when "Brothers and Guards" went to Buddha City to find Lian Rumeng.

    "Such a coincidence?"

Chapter 92

    Since the officials received the news that "Wugui" was active on Ersha Island, the officials conveniently set most of their targets on Ersha Island. However, the guards of the two granaries in Nanfang City have not been reduced, so the target of this "no blame" attack is not there.

    And because Focheng believed that "No Blame" was mainly aimed at Nanfang City, and the situation there was more complicated. Although the headquarters was there, most of the guards were not stationed there, so they relaxed their vigilance , giving "no blame" an opportunity to take advantage of.

    The good news is that Nanfang City received some news in advance, so they sent people to reinforce them. Fortunately, they went there in time and did not cause too much damage.

    During this operation, the commando captured many "Wugui" ordinary believers, and An Minghui also captured a very important figure——Wang Zhiyong, one of the nine deacons of "Wugui" Nantah University. The official has provided a lot of information about the head teacher.

    According to Wang Zhiyong, only the head leader and priests of the Southern University Sect have the opportunity to meet the head priest, the high priest, and the left and right guardians, so he has never met the head teacher and others.

    However, he accidentally learned from the conversation between the high priest and the priest that the head teacher is located in the central area, and the priest and others are also active in the central area. Their contact with the major teachings mainly depends on official communications.

    Of course, only a few main members can communicate with each other, and most of them obey the orders of the Grand Hierarch.

    The style of conduct among the major sects is also very different, and even orders from superiors and subordinates are sometimes not delivered in a timely manner, and the backbone members of each sect are responsible for daily operations independently.

    This information verifies some of the official speculations - "Wugui" is not a united and solid organization, but they still have not disintegrated, the main reason is that various forces are using its name to act. There are even people with ulterior motives in the government who try to use "no blame" to achieve their own goals.

    "The leader of the South University Church is Zhao Hua, a rich man. Because of his support, everyone has money to get a lot of supplies." An Minghui told Hao Jian the news he had pried out from Wang Zhiyong.

    "He doesn't seem to be involved in this event," Hao Jian said.

    "Really not. He usually doesn't do it himself, but only manipulates it behind the scenes."

    Hao Jian thought for a while and asked, "Is he bloodthirsty like everyone else?"

    "It's not clear, because when I caught him, he only Part of the interrogation has been handed over to the superiors, and the rest will be handed over to the superiors for interrogation, after all, he is a very important person. However, according to the clues I have obtained, it seems that he does not kill people very much."

    Hao Jian picked He raised his eyebrows, thinking that it was no wonder that An Minghui would appear as the main character in the hidden mission. It turned out that he could really play a vital role in the issue of "no blame".

    She didn't ask any further questions, but silently put a question mark on the name "Zhao Hua" in her heart. Since Zhao Hua basically doesn't act personally, it means that he is unlikely to have the system. Even if he has the system, he won't It's a way to earn points by killing people.

    The host who advocates killing others is someone else.

    "What about their priests?"

    "What priests?"

    Hao Jian said, "According to the information I got from my investigation, besides Wang Zhiyong, their priests were also involved in the operation this time."

    An Minghui touched his chin: "He didn't mention any priests." The

    two of them looked at each other, "He concealed the situation of the priests!"

    "I'll go and report this matter, and I hope the higher-ups can ask more questions." An Minghui finished speaking ready to leave.

    Hao Jian called to him: "I heard—" She paused, "Their priest is a black-haired mixed race, but I don't want you to have such preconceived notions, so I think their priest may be a For white people, any hair color is possible, and it may be much easier to inquire from this aspect."

    "Okay, working with you is rewarding every time!" An Minghui smiled.

    After Hao Jian finished her report, she didn't need her participation in the next actions. She went to Haixin Island first.

    The nanny's interrogation was basically over, and the guards also got the situation of the nanny's son that Hao Jian didn't ask. After the nanny was interrogated, she nervously asked the guards how many years she would be sentenced.

    Everyone in the guard was stunned by her question, Hao Jian told her "kindly": "Do you think that if you commit a crime, you will be locked up as before, and then you will be served with food and accommodation? These survivors who did not commit a crime, after How can you think that you can enjoy a safe life without worrying about food and drink?"

    No wonder the nanny didn't resist at all later, it turned out that she was not only afraid of Hao Jian's gun, but also because she was still using the old gun. Look at the world by rules.

    After hearing Hao Jian's words, she started to panic, but Hao Jian didn't know what was waiting for her, nor was she very interested.

    When she left, she saw Huang You sitting outside with a sullen look. Seeing her, he stood up abruptly, and then followed her all the time.

    "What are you following me for?" Hao Jian asked.

    "Have all those bad guys been arrested? I want to go home." Huang You said, "My dad may still be lying at the back door. I want to go back and find him. I don't want to stay here. There are too many people here.

    " It should be cleaned up there and then used as a new shelter, you have a chance to go back, don't follow me."

    Huang You didn't speak, Hao Jian thought for a while and asked: "Where is your mother? Do you have other things? Relatives?"

    "My father and mother divorced, she married abroad, and I have an aunt, but I seldom see her, she is too busy."

    "Go to the guards to register you You may be able to contact your aunt one day. No matter what, even if you are the only one left now, you must find a way to survive."

    Huang You stopped walking and watched her slowly go away.

    ___

    It was already evening when Hao Jian returned to the University District. She took a shower to make herself look less tired, then went to the canteen to grab a meal, and then went to the Science Center.

    When Lian Runing heard that she was coming, although she wanted to run over immediately, but seeing that Lian Qingmiao was still busy, she held back.

    Shen should see that she seemed to be looking at the clock all the time, so he smiled and said: "There is nothing you need to do now, you can go to eat first!"

    "Would you like to buy something for you?

    " It's empty, we will go directly to supper in the evening."

    Lian Runing then rushed to the reception area to meet Hao Jian.

    The two actually didn't see each other for only twenty-six hours, but it seemed like a long time had passed. When Lian Runing saw Hao Jian, she first took her to look around to make sure she was not injured, then held her face and said, "You came to see me after taking a bath, did you want to destroy the evidence?"

    Hao Jian Asked amusedly: "What evidence?"

    "Evidence that the mission you set out was very fortunate."

    Hao Jian was noncommittal, and pulled her to sit down: "Be hungry, let's have dinner first, let me tell you about today's news. Act, so you can rest assured."

    Hao Jian picked out the less thrilling part and told Lian Runing, but Lian Runing knew that she was hiding something, so she didn't interrupt her.

    Lian Runing put down her chopsticks when she heard that all the leaders of "No Blame" had been confessed, and said, "It's really great that the leader of the cult has been found out so quickly!"

    Lian Runing was so happy In addition to being ashamed of the organization "Wugui", it is also considering that if "Wugui" is banned, then Hao Jian may not have to carry out such risky missions in the future.

    "It is indeed a big progress, but I am a little uneasy."

    Lian Runing also calmed down, she pondered for a moment, and asked: "Are you worried that the other party is too cunning and the leader will not be caught?"

    Hao Jian shook his head: "It's not because of these, I was thinking that the arrest of Wang Zhiyong was a qualitative leap in the process of cracking down on 'No Blame'. However, the strange thing is that Wang Zhiyong is a deacon of Nantah University, and he can be regarded as a small boss. Moreover, he was a vicious villain who participated in many murders. After he was arrested, he confessed very cooperatively."

    Lian Runing also felt that it was unreasonable. Wang Zhiyong was a very loyal person to the "No Blame" organization in terms of behavior. Otherwise, he would not be able to sit in the deacon's seat. However, after he was arrested, he cooperated so much that people had to wonder if this was a trap.

    "He recruited Zhao Hua, the leader of the Southern University Sect, and provided the scope of activities of the teacher and others. In addition to the chaos in the Buddha City, the higher-ups are now planning to shift the focus of this matter to the central area. The main purpose is to apprehend Zhao Hua and others."

    "However, each level of 'Wugui' has a different style of conduct among different sects. As you said just now, even if you win the Master, the actions of the major sects will still be directed by the Grand Master. That is to say , It’s no use just catching the teacher, right?” Lian Runing said.

    "Yes, so the focus here is to hunt down Zhao Hua and others."

    Lian Runing could also guess that even though the focus here was to hunt down Zhao Hua and others, he would not invest a lot of manpower and material resources like before.

    She had a flash of inspiration and asked, "Maybe this is Wang Zhiyong's purpose?"

    Hao Jian raised the corner of his mouth, "Oh? What did my junior sister think of, tell me?"

    "Under normal circumstances, facing such a huge organization , the first thing everyone thinks of is 'capture the thief first, capture the king', so most people will think that as long as the leader is caught, the remaining forces will either automatically disintegrate or fail. Wang Zhiyong throws out the big fish of Jiaozun, then Everyone's attention is on the teacher's side, and they, as well as those small sub-teachers below, will no longer attract attention..."

    Lian Runing analyzed it, and finally deduced: "Wang Zhiyong is trying to divert everyone's attention. , so as to keep important people.”

    She was very excited because of her discovery, Hao Jian nodded while listening to her analysis, and when he heard the conclusion, he smiled and said: “Little sister’s idea coincides with mine, it seems , we really are the best match."

    Lian Runing felt as if a layer of honey had been applied to her heart, sweet.

    In fact, there is no need to say too many love words between them, as long as the two of them stay together, cuddle up to each other, and discuss some things together. When it was found that each other's ideas were getting closer and coincided with each other, it seemed that their souls were slowly merging.

    There is nothing more comfortable and joyful than getting along like this.

    "Who is this important person?" Lian Runing adjusted her thoughts.

    Hao Jian frowned: "He confessed to the patriarch Zhao Hua, but he did not confess to the priest and other deacons. As far as I know, their priests are still relatively mysterious and their whereabouts are uncertain. Who are the other eight deacons? Only the high priest and the priest know that the deacons usually don't act together."

    "No matter who it is, don't let it go. Have you reported this to the higher authorities?"

    "Yes."

    Lian Runing saw that she was interested After finishing such a topic, I

    threw out the question that has been pressing in my heart: "Then you just said what happened in the Buddha City?" Ben didn't intend to hide it, so he said: "The real target of 'Wugui' is the grain base, so there will be martial law there in a short time.

    " Bring it out soon?"

    "I'm afraid so."

    Lian Runing sighed.

    At this moment, the two heard the sound of high-heeled shoes stepping on the floor. They both knew it was Le Yan's footsteps without turning their heads.

    Sure enough, when Le Yan passed by, she saw them through the floor-to-ceiling windows.

    Lian Runing thought that she is also a member of the science center now, and she should meet Le Yan frequently, so communication is inevitable, so she got up and greeted her.

    Le Yan responded to her with a smile, her eyes fell on the lunch box on the table, then she glanced at Hao Jian again, and asked, "Are you having dinner?"

    "Uh, yes, is Researcher Le going to have dinner now? " "

    Yes, I heard that you have officially joined the Geological Environment Research Office, and we will be regarded as colleagues in the future. If one day no one brings you food, and you don't want to eat alone like me—although I think It's unlikely, but you can still find me."

    Lian Runing felt that Le Yan seemed quite humorous, and she covered her mouth with a chuckle to show her response: "Okay."

    After Le Yan left, Lian Runing turned her head and found that Hao Jian's mouth was pursed, showing a rare expression of displeasure.

    "What's the matter?" Lian Runing asked.

    "Someone wants to pry my corner, I'm very upset now."

    Lian Runing was overjoyed because of her jealous little expression: "Actually, I think it's more likely that she will fall in love with my dad."

    "..." Hao Jian has a look of "Are you serious?"

    "Because she communicates with my dad more often, and she always looks for my dad... I think this seems to be unfriendly to my dad and her, so it's just my wild imagination. After all, they seem to be pursuing Those who are knowledgeable and truthful usually communicate with each other about experiments, so they are unlikely to have any personal feelings."

    "Does she have no relatives or friends?" Hao Jian asked.

    "I don't know very well. I saw her a few times, she was a researcher with a personality, and she was very powerful. When Senior Brother Shen told me about her, she was also very admired, because besides doing The experiment is to write a report on scientific research results, and once submitted four reports and put forward eight researchable hypotheses within half a month, which made great progress in hydrological research, and then there are other research directions."

    Under normal circumstances, the relevant reports of scientific research results are not as simple as just one piece of paper like the physics and chemistry experiment reports in junior high school. In addition to a concise summary, there will be several pages or even dozens of pages attached. Detailed data etc.

    So Leyan was able to submit so many reports within half a month, that is to say, she has conducted at least several experiments, and four of them were successful. This result can be said to be very amazing.

    Hao Jian could only say that if she hadn't been cheating, then she could only be described as a genius.

Chapter 93

    Hao Jian and Lian Runing did not pay too much attention to Le Yan. After dinner, Lian Runing went out for a walk with Hao Jian before returning to the Science Center to continue her internship.

    Since the official arranged for her to be an intern, her living environment has also changed, so naturally she will no longer live in the same room with Hao Jian.

    Their relationship is different from the husband and wife relationship between Lian Qingmiao and Gao Ruosu. Legally, they have no relationship at all. According to most secular concepts, they are not even considered lovers.

    Although this made both parties feel unhappy, Lian Runing can still take Hao Jian to her new dormitory to play with the occasional vacation, or stay in a place outside the university town.

    Hao Jian felt that she was at a loss, and she asked the system: "Do you think I should not support her to join the research institute, because it will make us lose the opportunity to communicate in the depths of the soul."

    "The host still has a chance, right? "

    "Come on, I don't believe that there is no surveillance in the place where she lives."

    "It's fine that there is no surveillance in the place where the host lives." The system comforted her, "Besides, the host was not very resistant to communicating in the depths of the soul before?"

    "Thank you You reminded me that I slapped myself in the face."

    "You're welcome, serving the host wholeheartedly is the responsibility of our system."

    Hao Jian breathed a sigh of relief: "That's fine, otherwise she will know immediately if I don't come home at night. After

    changing her clothes, Hao Jian packed her backpack again, and then went to the designated place given to her by the liaison personnel of the "Special Response Team".

    Before she arrived, An Minghui was there. They looked at each other, but they were invited to board the boat without saying anything.

    "Where are we going?" An Minghui asked.

    "You'll know as soon as you go."

    The atmosphere on the boat was silent, like a spy movie, Hao Jian decided to stay the same for all changes.

    She couldn't see the scenery on both sides of the strait clearly, because after the apocalypse, the lighting of buildings on both sides of the strait stopped, and no one would foolishly turn on the lights at night to attract the attention of zombies or villains.

    Although the dark night makes it difficult to tell the direction, Hao Jian is a person with a systematic map after all. She noticed that they arrived at an unnamed island in Jiangkou. This island is larger than Haixin Island. It's the woods.

    There are no residents on the island, and there are no traces of human activities. On both sides, there is a river several hundred meters wide, and on the other side is a shipping logistics park. Judging from the situation, it should have been controlled by the authorities.

    It was only after Hao Jian and An Minghui landed on the island that there were not many military forces here, but there were some newly built buildings hidden in the forest.

    They came to a villa standing by the lake, and handed in badges, guns, and sharp weapons to prove their identity according to their requirements, and then they were brought in.

    Inside, there are more than a dozen faces that give people different sensory effects, including men and women, young people, middle-aged and elderly people, some even look like female stars walking out of TV, and others look like walking on the road. Trash-picking homeless people, all sitting at a conference table.

    Before Hao Jian and An Minghui arrived, they seemed to have had some exchanges. It was no surprise that these were members of the "Special Response Team" selected by the authorities.

    And the authorities had deliberately prevented them from meeting before, so why did they suddenly call them together?

    This question was explained after a middle-aged man appeared. He sat at the other end of the long table, and said in a mechanical and ruthless voice, "Welcome all the team members who have passed the final selection to participate in this meeting."

    "Final selection, what do you mean?" Someone couldn't hold back and asked questions anxiously.

    The middle-aged man seemed to have not heard, and introduced himself self-consciously: "I am Wen Shanggao, the chairman of the Southern Provincial Special Response Organizing Committee, who is responsible for arranging tasks for you and deciding whether you will stay or not. If you have any questions, you can ask them, but I may not necessarily answer them. I believe that after a period of adaptation, you should know what to do and what not to ask."

    Everyone choked, and they had indeed done all the research before they came. For some missions, some people were originally doing missions in Nanfang City, while others were brought here after completing missions in Xiangshi, Shencheng, Zhushi and other places.

    They are all a little confused now, and some are very excited. They feel that this is the first time they have come into contact with such a deep-level meeting, and they also feel that they have been taken seriously.

    People who are obsessed with "final selection" repeat this question.

    Wen Shanggao looked like a robot, his mood didn't fluctuate, he just said: "You all passed a task before you came, and you completed it very well."

    He paused, and added: "Although I don't I too agree with other people's good evaluation standards, but at least none of you are trying to betray the news of this organization."

    Everyone was stunned, and soon their backs felt cold, so it turned out that they were being monitored during the mission?

    Hao Jian didn't think that the official could really notice what she had done during the mission, but it was only based on the mission she reported or the people who had contact with her to judge whether she had done something that was not good for the official.

    "Before you were not allowed to get to know each other because it was impossible to judge whether they would betray you and put you in a crisis. Now, whether you want to get to know each other is your own business, and this will not affect the next action.

    Everyone: ... He

    has finished everything, what else can they say?

    "Okay, now let me explain that you are all members of the mobile team. Although there are other teams, I don't think it is necessary for you to meet for the time being. If necessary, we will arrange for you to form a team."

    Someone Zhang He opened his mouth and found that Wen Shanggao had said what he wanted to ask, so he swallowed it back in embarrassment.

    They couldn't help but continue to wonder: Is this the roundworm in our stomach? !

    "Of course, you are not acting alone. We have already obtained certification relations with the special investigation team, liaison team, refugee management office, and intelligence investigation office. In the next operation, you may be sent to those departments to coordinate tasks. At

    this time, An Minghui finally found a chance to speak, and he asked: "May I take the liberty to ask, what is the real reason for the existence of the 'Special Response Team'?

    " He said, "I believe that you all came into contact with an organization before you came."

    "No fault." Everyone thought in their hearts.

    "I believe you are all aware of the existence of 'Wugui' and understand the diversification of its operation-of course, if you don't understand, it will not appear here." Wen Shanggao said in a deadpan way as always His bad joke.

    "In the beginning, 'No Blame' was not an organization worthy of our attention, but in the process of investigating and studying its development and growth, our intelligence and investigation office found some interesting people and things. For example, the source of their arms , their sources of materials, their means of communication..."

    Hao Jian was shocked when he heard this, and then looked intently.

    A smile finally appeared on Wen Shanggao's face: "It seems that this topic can finally arouse some people's interest?"

    Several people who seemed to be listening to a boring lecture conference showed some embarrassing expressions on their faces. , including Hao Jian of course, she wasn't really embarrassed, but she didn't want to act unique.

    In her opinion, the secrets of the system may be exposed when the state machinery is running at full speed, so she cannot take it lightly and let her own system be exposed.

    Wen Shanggao asked someone to distribute a document to them. After everyone spread it out, Wen Shanggao went on to say: "According to the investigation, it is not only 'no blame', but in a crisis—that is, what the public said After the 'end of the world' came, some people showed abilities different from ordinary people, some of them claimed to be saviors, some conjured objects out of thin air..."

    Hao Jian didn't show it on his face, but he couldn't help scolding those hosts in his heart Really no brains.

    "System, other hosts suffer, will it affect you?" Hao Jian asked the system.

    The system replied: "There is a certain impact, but it's not a hindrance."

    Hao Jian judged from its words that at least even if other systems were exposed, it would not have any adverse effects on other hosts. She even heard some emotions from the system's tone that didn't fit a program—gloating?

    "Conjure tricks?" Someone asked about Wen Shanggao's words.

    Some people were a little excited: "Could it be a legendary power?"

    "Have you ever seen someone with a power? It must be a juggling trick!"

    They argued endlessly over various possibilities, but a few people would still watch calmly. List of incidents and persons involved in the file.

    Hao Jian also found a familiar face on it - Ding Gu Nian.

    Hao Jian was not surprised at all that Ding Gu Nian appeared on it. After all, it is normal for this person who thinks he is the protagonist to be targeted because of how flamboyant he is.

    Hao Jian was suddenly worried that she would also appear on this list, but she couldn't make any changes, so she was extremely nervous, but she continued to browse down like a person who discovered a new world.

    Hao Jian thinks that her acting skills are not bad, after all, if she is an anchor, if she doesn't have acting skills, it is impossible for her to become popular.

    There is no list of her at the end, but there are only a dozen lists on it, and most of them are dead people. There are also some people who haven't yet shown that they are indeed talented and don't show up on this.

    "How did they die?" Someone asked in amazement     , "Aren't they talented? They died so easily?" Well, they turned into zombies. Anyway, the cause of their death gave people a feeling that he couldn't have a special talent.

    "I don't know. After all, these are just suspected lists. I'm not sure if they are really talented." Wen Shanggao observed the crowd and was satisfied with their reactions.

    "Returning to the topic just now, the leaders now place high hopes on our department, and what we need to do is to investigate the forces behind 'No Blame' and the secret behind their rampant behavior. At the same time, we also need to pay attention In action or in daily life, we should observe whether there are still such suspicious characters, and if we can find out the secrets of them, we may be able to figure out the secret behind this disaster."

    Everyone was heartbroken by what he said Fiery, able to gain the attention of the leaders, are they more like the protagonist than those talented people? !

    Their abilities have been recognized, and they have been endowed with high hopes. No matter what, they will not betray the trust of the organization and will defend the motherland to the death!

    Wen Shanggao also asked them to send them a hidden earphone and a "car key", which has three buttons for unlocking, locking and opening the trunk.

    "What do you mean, is there a car for each of us?"

    "This is a communicator. Unlocking the lock means opening the communication, locking the lock means hanging up the communication, and the one in the trunk is the confirm button... more details will be given later. Explain."

    Hao Jian has never seen such a high-tech product. According to Wen Shanggao, this communicator is a phone with an antenna hidden inside, and each certified department has a corresponding number. Press the number of times to unlock the button to determine the number, then press the button on the trunk to confirm that the number has been entered, and then dial it out.

    Judging from the appearance alone, not many people associate it with the communicator. It can be said that this invention is very powerful.

    "The 'Special Investigation Team' is a department that investigates viruses, and may have more communication with us..." Wen Shanggao gave another explanation for the last time, and then left, while the rest of the meeting was handed over to the His men came down to take charge.

    "Are they so assured that no one will betray the organization between us?" An Minghui turned to discuss with Hao Jian in a low voice.

    Hao Jian pointed to the "car key" and said, "This is a communicator, so why not a bug?"

    An Minghui thought for a while, and it became clear that none of them had any intention of betraying the official, so they said these words openly.

    The people in the intelligence investigation department also have some headaches. These people must be accepted into the core organization. They must not be stupid people. It can be said that some of these people are human beings, and some are good at disguising themselves. Everyone is more or less Everyone can guess their own situation, so even if they monitor everyone, it may not be really useful.

    After Wen Shanggao left, the rest of the content seemed to be unable to arouse everyone's interest, because what was said was all about the development of "No Blame", a bunch of data, and the intricate background of power.

    Some people couldn't hold back their curiosity, leaned over their heads and asked Hao Jian: "Hey, what benefits did they give you that you agreed to join?"

    "What about you?" Hao Jian asked back.

    The man smiled mischievously and said, "They promised to protect my family and provide them with an excellent living environment no less than before the end of the world."

    This is not a difficult task for the country, but he was obviously satisfied easily.

    Hao Jian raised his eyebrows: "Then it sounds like I'm at a loss. Apart from providing me with food and accommodation, they seem to have nothing else to do."

    An Minghui had to say something fair for the organization and team he loves: "But if you are willing to let your family members get this kind of arrangement, it's fine!"

    "That's why I said I lost money because I don't have a family."

    "..." An Minghui and the man were silent, Then he said apologetically, "I'm sorry, I don't know..."

    "I found what I didn't have before, but it's a pity that she doesn't need me to use my 'privilege' to do something for her, because she can get it all by herself."

    Hao Jian is a little regretful, her girlfriend is too good, so she doesn't have many chances to pretend!

    An Minghui & the man: Why do you smell the sour smell of love?

Chapter 94

    The documents used in the meeting could not be taken away, and because it was getting late, everyone spent the night on the island.

    Although the houses on the island are not as comfortable as five-star hotels, they are still a good environment with mountains and rivers nearby.

    Hao Jian sat on the rattan chair, leaning against the back of the chair, flipping through the documents in his hand lazily.

    An Minghui didn't know where he got the beer from his hometown, and sat down beside her : "Tell me, are there really people with supernatural powers in the world?" Knowing whether to say that he is really not interested, or holding it in for too long, he finally couldn't bear it anymore.

    "I don't believe it." Hao Jian said, "At least I didn't believe it before I saw it with my own eyes."

    She really didn't lie, after all, the system is not a supernatural power, it can only be regarded as a small form of high-latitude life or technology. little tricks.

    "That sounds like something you would say." An Minghui smiled and said, "But I believe so."

    Hao Jian gave him a surprise look.

    An Minghui smiled after seeing her eyes: "Why, do you think that as a person, I wouldn't believe these ridiculous things?

    " Zombie viruses have also appeared. If the existing scientific power cannot eliminate the virus and save mankind, then if human beings want to survive, do they have to have some mutations? Whether it is supernatural powers or mutations, if human beings can have hope of living, no matter what What is it, just come!"

    After An Minghui finished speaking, Hao Jian said to the system silently: "I said 2018, in fact, your system should find such a person, right? As long as you follow him Binding, why do I need to earnestly persuade me to perform the mission?"

    Hao Jian was not mocking An Minghui and the system, but she thought from the bottom of her heart that An Minghui met the host standard of the "Doomsday Survival System".

    The system was silent for a moment, and whispered like a whisper: "I really regret it, but I have no choice."

    "Why don't you have a choice? It's not that I want to bind you forcefully. Before I decide to bind you, don't you have any other candidates?"

    "Please don't make wild temptations on the verge of death. "

    Well, this topic has ended without a problem.

    An Minghui pointed to the document in Hao Jian's hand: "Look at that Ying Tianzhu who was stabbed to death by a knife, he is just an electrician, and he can conjure objects beyond the limit of magic out of thin air. Dozens of witnesses, this is incredible." At the

    end, he said with a little regret: "It's a pity that he turned himself into the Son of God in an attempt to win people's hearts, but..."

    "As a result, people thought he was carrying a treasure And stabbed to death, those people wanted to seize the treasure, but failed to seize the treasure, and also aroused the hatred of other survivors who lost the source of supplies." Hao Jian took his words.

    The incident was finally known to the authorities and was recorded.

    It's just that one such incident was not enough to attract the attention of the authorities, but later, many such news and reports were received one after another in various places.

    This got the attention of people at the national level, so they gathered the data. On the one hand, they sent people to keep an eye on those who were still alive and behaved abnormally, and contacted them according to the situation;

    If the final investigation proves that this kind of people appeared quantitatively, then it may be a brand new challenge for human beings.

    It is certain that these people will be used for research, but the country has also decided not to startle the snake, because it is not clear what other means these people have besides being able to conjure materials. It would be a pity if nothing was fished out in the end.

    At least from Hao Jian's point of view, the country seems to have not researched anything from the dead hosts, but considering how calm the system is, she feels that what she needs to be wary of is the living hosts being tricked out of words.

    Looking at Ding Gunian's information, Hao Jian frowned and thought: Why don't we go to Buddha City?

    Logically speaking, she is one of these people, and she should keep these things secret and avoid them. But she can't, because she really wants to figure out the relationship between systems and systems, hosts and hosts.

    Secondly, she wants to pretend that she is an ordinary person who has nothing.

    And how would an ordinary person react to such a thing?

    It can be seen from An Minghui's reaction——An Minghui said to Hao Jian: "Although we don't know anything about these forces, I think it would be so terrible if they were used by 'Wugui'." A terrible thing? Judging from the existing clues, they must have found some such people, so they will be unscrupulous!"

    Hao Jian also made up his mind, pointing to Ding Gunian and said: "I plan to go to Buddha City Let's go."

    Buddha City is a little chaotic now, and the government is also thoroughly investigating spies, so that people are panicking. At the same time, Ding Gu Nian also appeared in Buddha City, so no matter what, Hao Jian had a reason to go there openly.

    "It's too dangerous for you to go alone, I'll go with you."

    Hao Jian smiled bitterly: "Adjutant An, are you trying to harm me?"

    An Minghui was startled, then smiled apologetically: "I forgot I have been targeted by 'Wugui', and it will be more dangerous if you stay with me."

    "Don't worry, as long as the Chairman of the Committee of Culture is willing to give me a report, I can go there unobtrusively. " Go over there. Don’t forget, I am the recorder of the security department."

    "Okay."

    ____Although

    some people came to chat with Hao Jian and the others later, Hao Jian was really tired after a busy day, so he went back to sleep first up.

    Before closing her eyes, she breathed a sigh of relief again - because of her previous vigilance and vigilance.

    From the time she binds the system, every action of her has a good reason, such as the origin of her gun, everyone knows that it was given to her by Chen Jin, and her telescope, solar charging board, etc. are not counted. What is too out of the ordinary, except for asking them to use money to buy food when they first met Peng Mao, she hardly exposed the abnormality.

    But she still can't take it lightly, because as long as someone has doubts about her, she can find clues by investigating the past.

    With such a heavy heart, Hao Jian fell asleep.

    Early the next morning, Wen Shanggao sent someone to tell them that they could wait here for the next mission or leave, and if there was a mission, they would be contacted through the communicator.

    Almost two-thirds of the people chose to leave, and only one-third thought the scenery here was good and planned to use it as a resort.

    Hao Jian also chose to go back to the University City, after all, she had promised Lian Runing that if she wanted to go on a mission, she would tell her.

    After boarding the ship, she found that there was an unexpected guest on board. It's not an uninvited guest, but it's just that there are only the two of them here, so she will inevitably feel a little uneasy.

    "Chairman Wen?"

    Wen Shanggao looked more accommodating than yesterday's meeting: "Today I will be your captain, sit down, don't be nervous."

    "..." Hao Jian sat down silently.

    "And don't call me the chairman so unfamiliar, I'm your boss, just call me the chief."

    Hao Jian basically judged that the chief was from the top ranks of the guards. People from the guards have a special aura about them. No matter how gentle the appearance is, there is still a sharpness hidden in the eyes.

    "Sir."

    "Are you curious why I am the captain?"

    Hao Jian thought for a while and nodded.

    "Because I just happened to go to the factory over there to have a look. Since I'm on the way, I'll wait for you to come with me."

    "Oh."

    Wen Shanggao glanced at her and asked, "I heard that you want to get in touch with Ding Gu Nian?"

    Hao Jian: ...

    It really wasn't reserved at all, it was almost like saying "I overheard your conversation last night" up.

    "I don't want to contact him, because I have contacted him before, and I am more interested in other members of their team than him."

    Wen Shanggao didn't seem to know about this, so he asked: "Do you contact him?" Have you passed him?"

    Hao Jian briefly talked about her encounter with Ding Gu Nian in a town in Chengxiang, and then said: "Although I was a little puzzled at the time why he could make everyone bow their heads, I still I thought he was really rich and powerful, but now it seems that the reason behind it is really puzzling."

    "Then do you think there are other people like him in his team?"

    "Not really, because where they were at that time There is the power of 'Wu Jiu', but they have not been attacked - you must know that they have confronted the people of 'Wu Jiu' before they arrived in Huangtian Town, which is very unusual."

    Wen Shanggao said with certainty Said: "You think there are 'no blame' people among them."

    "Yes, and it was after that that Ding Gunian and his group went to Buddha City."

    Wen Shanggao thought for a while and asked: " Why didn't you report it before?"

    "That's just my personal guess, and after the report, who can guarantee that the person who received the news is not theirs? Besides, for me, it is a war between the official and 'no blame' Such things are not good."

    "Do you still think so?"

    "Tell the truth?"

    "No one will convict you for telling the truth."

    "I'm still not very interested in the future of mankind. "

    Hao Jian's "indifference and ruthlessness" has been sprayed all over her body long ago when she still had the Internet, and all kinds of "self-interested" labels will be attached to her.

    However, Wen Shanggao's expression did not change. He thought for a moment and said, "Even if you deliberately make yourself appear like a ruthless personality defect, you can't fool the powerful intelligence search of the country... You are not interested in the future of mankind. But you will act for the future of the person you love, won't you?"

    "Are you going to threaten me with her?"

    Hao Jian's words were not polite.

    "You see, you don't care about nothing. You should be motivated to complete the task, for her, or someone else who cares. But, you should be more careful, because you let people know that you care, Then this will become your weakness." The

    boat stopped at the familiar pier, and Wen Shanggao said: "She can indeed guarantee safety here, but you can't guarantee that she won't take a step here. Some people fight and sacrifice for everyone , Some people do it for Xiaojia. Even if you are not for everyone, you should be for Xiaojia."     "

    Why did you say these things to me?"

Buddha City? I hope you can bring back some good news."

    After finishing speaking, he walked towards the guards who came over.

    Hao Jian understood what he meant, and he just told her that he hoped she would not do anything that would harm the interests of the country.

    She is not as passionate as An Minghui and others, and she has a cold attitude towards people and things. Such a person is an untimely bomb for the country, and no one knows whether she will Suddenly became interested in some things, or was threatened, and thus acted as a betrayal.

    Wen Shanggao's actions were just in case, because if a smart person like Hao Jian became interested in unknown abilities after being in contact with Ding Gunian or "Wu Jiu", or fell into a It would be a bad thing to fall into their trap and deal with the officials in turn.

    He knew that Hao Jian still had weaknesses, so he wanted to remind Hao Jian not to let others know her weaknesses.

    ____

    After seeing Lian Runing, Hao Jian's tense nerves finally relaxed.

    "What's the matter?" Lian Runing was stared at by her sticky eyes, her face slightly embarrassed.

    We haven't seen each other for only one night, so why does it seem like we've been apart for a few years?

    And she quickly reacted: "You don't mean you have another mission, do you?"

    Hao Jian said with a smile: "It's just a matter of time to see if Rumeng has been picked up by the 'Brother Guard'."

    "..."

    Buddha The city is much more dangerous and complicated than Ersha Island. Lian Runing was really worried, but she also knew that she could not detain Hao Jian, so she asked, "When are you leaving?"

    "Let me figure it out." Let's see which day is auspicious." Hao Jian really pinched his fingers to play.

    Lian Runing was not so depressed after being teased by her, and said: "Hao Daxian, have you figured it out?"

    "Tomorrow, it's better to be with your girlfriend than to go out. The day after tomorrow is a good day, so it's better to go out."

    "... "The

    two talked for a while, and seeing that Lian Runing's rest time was over, she went back to the laboratory.

    Lian Qingmiao seldom had time to give her guidance on research progress, but found that her smile seemed to be much less.

    Lian Qingmiao asked her eldest daughter Mo Ruofu, "What's the matter, do you think this kind of life is boring?"

    Lian Runing thought about it, and decided not to talk about her and Hao Jian, so as not to irritate him and disturb him. for his next research.

    "It's okay."

    She probably couldn't do research with peace of mind like her father did without knowing the safety of the other half.

    "Are you really bored? Why don't you find Senior Brother Shen and let him talk to you."

    Lian Runing realized her father's plan and shook her head: "Dad, I don't need Senior Brother Shen to talk with me."

    "Then who do you need, Xiao Hao?"

    "..." Lian Runing hesitated and even fell silent, and it was this moment of hesitation that made Lian Qingmiao feel that something was wrong.

    No matter how busy he is with research, academics, and no matter how old-fashioned he is, he still can't fail to see his daughter's thoughts, but when he thinks that the object is a girl, he repeatedly denies it, and then tells himself not to think too much.

    But he mentioned it to Lian Runing unintentionally, so it's not easy to pretend to be blind.

    This—

    he'd have to go back and write a few reports to suppress the shock.

    Seeing that Lian Qingmiao left without saying a word, Lian Runing was a little flustered, but she opened her mouth, but she still didn't say anything.

    Although she really wants to tell her father: "Reproduction is not the most important thing now, but survival is the most important thing. Since reproduction is not important, there is no such restriction as 'carrying on the family line' and 'being old with children'." It doesn't matter if you let them be together?"

    However, she also knew that if she really said that, her father would definitely beat her.

    I went back with a trace of melancholy, and went to have lunch with Hao Jian again at noon the next day, a lunch cooked by themselves.

    Hao Jian found fresh ingredients through the chef, and then the two of them nestled in the dormitory, using the induction cooker and rice cooker to make two side dishes and a pot of soup, which tasted much better than what they had eaten in the canteen.

    "It's so presumptuous." Lian Runing sighed, "In the past, the dormitory did not allow the use of high-power electrical appliances, let alone induction cookers, and the rice cookers had to be confiscated."

    "Safe."

    "That's why I said we are too presumptuous now Already ."

    Hao Jian also smiled: "It's rare that no one restrains me, it's okay to be presumptuous once."

    "Why do you suddenly have to cook by yourself today?" Lian Runing asked again.

    "To use a sentence, because I want to spend every day with you as if it were my last day."

    Lian Runing pouted: "Your words are not romantic at all." "I know,     but

    I still want to have no regrets between us."

They can fight for a few rounds while they still have time.

    After returning to the Science Center, I happened to meet Le Yan coming out of the Geological Environment Research Office, and then she glanced at Lian Runing, and said to Lian Qingmiao, "Let Assistant Lian go with me?"

    Lian Runing was a little at a loss , and Lian Qingmiao thought for a while, and said, "I think Shen should be more suitable."

    "Shen should be your favorite student and right-hand man. I'm afraid it's not appropriate to leave at this time."

    Lian Qingmiao looked at Lian Runing , asked her: "We need to send some research bodies to Pearl City for exchange and discussion. Now it has been confirmed that Researcher Le will bring the materials and research bodies to go, and she also needs an assistant. Would you like to go to the city?" ?"

    Lian Runing was stunned for a moment, as if a big piece of pie had been dropped, and she was a little dazed.

    "Can't the data be transmitted?" Shen Gai asked first, and he also knew that Lian Qingmiao didn't want Lian Runing to run so far. After all, the farther away, the higher the probability of uncertain events happening.

    He doesn't mind his mentor recommending him, after all, he thinks that he is slightly better than Lian Runing in terms of gender, physical fitness and professionalism.

    "There are many things that cannot be solved through the Internet. Besides, the Internet is not very secure now. And these research results must be taken there. Even if they are delivered to the escort, there will be no relevant personnel to communicate with each other there. Le Yan added: "

    You can rest assured that our group will also have escorts to ensure our safety. We will first go to the airport in Focheng and take a special plane to Mingzhu City, and there will also be guards in Mingzhu City. A special person will respond."

    Lian Runing reacted as soon as she heard "Buddha City": "When are you leaving?"

    "???" Lian Qingmiao and Shen Gai were both a little confused, while Le Yan replied after being slightly stunned: "It will probably only be two days after the official arrangements are made."

    Lian Runing probably also felt that Her own reaction somewhat violated the spirit of selfless dedication of a scientific researcher. She reviewed herself, and then she still felt that she should contribute to the future of mankind, so she readily agreed.     And Hao Jian, who was preparing the plan for the trip to the Buddha City, suddenly received a contact from the contact group, asking her to act as an entourage for some people when she went to the Buddha City, so as to observe and prevent them from having "nothings" when they were in the Buddha City. The power of "blame" approached them.     Anyway, her destination is Buddha City, and her goal is "No Blame", let her mix with the entourage, there is no more suitable arrangement than this!     Hao Jian cursed inwardly, the official is really stingy, if the things that two people do can be arranged for her "by the way", is it really "making the best use of everything"?     However, she quickly slapped herself in the face again.

Chapter 95

    Le Yan was surprised that Hao Jian appeared in the entourage, but Hao Jian didn't feel any pressure. She wiped her gun: "How could it be Researcher Le and the training assistant?"

    "I am Nanfang City Science The representative of the research institute, Assistant Lian is my assistant on this trip." Le Yan looked at Hao Jian probingly, "I didn't know before, Miss Hao is still a member of the guard?"

    "I am indeed not a member of the guard. It’s just a ride.” Hao Jian didn’t say what his mission was, but left a vague statement for them to guess.

    Lian Runing knew what she was going to do, but she had no reason to expose her. And she is going out with a mission, she has to make sure that she will not become a burden to Hao Jian, so instead of rushing up to show her affection, it is better to pretend that she is not familiar with it, and to talk about affection is in private.

    It's just that Hao Jian still looked reluctant to leave last night, but today she found out that they were going to go together, which made her a little happy.

    She thought, teasing Hao Jian once in a while would be a little fun, right?

    Hao Jian was really surprised by Lian Runing's concealment and teasing of her. Seeing the slyness in her eyes, Hao Jian was amused and helpless.

    Finally, when I found a chance to be alone, I asked: "Why didn't you tell me earlier, I almost didn't choose this mission."

    "This is an official business, and there is no personal relationship, so I can't tell you!"

    "Not bad , Little junior sister has learned to lie to me."

    Lian Runing was so happy that she kept smiling, but she didn't want Hao Jian to be angry, so she took the initiative to go over and kiss Hao Jian, and then said: "This time I went to Pearl City. It's a big risk, but it's also a good learning opportunity, so I agreed to go together. But for safety reasons, the itinerary is basically not allowed to be disclosed."

    Hao Jian hooked the tip of her nose in a funny way, and said: "I see. But why don't you fly directly to Pearl City, but take a plane from Focheng?"

    "I heard that the airports in several major cities have fallen, and there is an official airport in Focheng. The only airport in the province is still in operation."

    "What about the airport in Mingzhu City?"

    "All the airports with international routes have been captured, so we have to go to Yushi first, and wait for the people there to pick us up before arriving. Contact the research institute of Pearl City."

    When hearing about Pearl City, Hao Jian suddenly remembered the main task 2 announced by the system: go to Pearl City to find Hao Kan. The mission has not failed so far, so Hao Jian thought that Hao Wang should still be alive.

    She had planned to complete the side quests before considering the main quests, but Lian Runing went to Pearl City this time, and she was not very relieved.

    Knowing that "Wugui" is lurking around them, if they are not vigilant, Lian Runing may become a pawn in the opponent's hand.

    But here in Buddha City, she still needs to investigate the relationship between the "Wugui" forces and Ding Gunian. All in all, on the one hand, she may find out more secrets of the system, and on the other hand, she has to make a choice about Lian Runing's safety.

    "System, if I didn't find Lian Rumeng, would side mission 2 be considered a success?" Hao Jian asked.

    "Help comes in many forms."

    "That is to say, if I contribute to the flames, even if I have no contact with her, it is considered a kind of help?" Hao Jian pondered for a while, although she was not This task must be completed, but if the rules are like this, then it is not bad for her to complete a task by the way, after all, she has agreed with the system.

    While Hao Jian was thinking about how to "help" the reunion of Lian's family, the boat carrying two scientific researchers, eight escorts, and two non-staff personnel soon arrived at the pier of a park.

    This place belongs to the suburbs. On the other side of the river are the high-rise buildings of Nanfang City, but this side is an urban-rural area with a lot of farmland.

    "It doesn't seem to be very close to the airport." Hao Jian said.

    "We need to go to the office first to go through the formalities." Le Yan said.

    "Why didn't the institute do it for you in advance?" Hao Jian frowned.

    "It's a bit complicated to say. In addition to those reasons, it is also because you need to confirm the safety of the aviation equipment and the route, and you have to confirm with the control tower at the landing point, and arrange the flight time, etc. And after the procedures are completed, there will be a special car Take us to the airport."

    Hao Jian didn't say anything else, after all, no matter before or now, some important procedures can't be completed quickly, especially Le Yan still has some research results.

    Hao Jian has seen such a glass box—she called it a glass box, but it is worth millions, and the results inside are even more valuable.

    The role of the guards is not so much to protect them, but rather to protect these research results.

    The park is only five kilometers away from the film and television city, but if you take the road, it will take seven or eight kilometers, and the closer to the film and television city, the more zombies.

    Even if the guards can clean up the zombies around, there are not so many people one kilometer away, so this section of the road is destined to be uneven.

    Hao Jian asked the guards for a rifle. Although she had a pistol, at this time, the rifle was more advantageous in dealing with zombies. Given her identity, the guards naturally did not hesitate.

    Just when Le Yan was amazed that Hao Jian could use a gun, and it didn't seem like she was just pretending to use it, she found that Lian Runing also asked the guards for a gun, but this time the guards only gave her a pistol. Originally, the guards planned to give Le Yan a hand, but after thinking about it, they took it back.

    Le Yan: ...It seems that among these people, she is the only one who is completely protected?

    There is no need for Lian Runing to shoot this way, and she only needs to be in the safety circle in case of accidents.

    "Assistant Lian can also shoot guns?" Le Yan thought for a while, and chatted with Lian Runing.

    "Trained for two days."

    It was really only two days, but in most ears, "two days" is actually a word of modesty, and she should have trained a lot.

    Le Yan nodded: "It seems that Assistant Lian's previous experience seems to be quite rich."

    Lian Runing thought to herself, isn't it rich? It's just as exciting as riding a roller coaster. However, it was also that short half a month that allowed her to grow up rapidly, and there were more and more means of survival.

    After the official came to contact the car, a group of people got in the car, and the number of times they faced the zombies was less.

    Lian Runing saw that Hao Jian was soaked with sweat like the rest of the guards, she wanted to give her the tissue, but then remembered that Hao Jian told her to be more cautious when going out, so she stopped this action.

    If it was before, Hao Jian would not have specifically instructed her.

    Lian Runing didn't think it was because Hao Jian had a change of heart and didn't want to show affection in front of others. She keenly realized that perhaps Hao Jian had considered her safety.

    Just like outside, Hao Jian didn't seem to be very familiar with An Minghui, because An Minghui was exposed under the eyes of the enemy. If Hao Jian doesn't want to act like she's close to her when he's outside, it must be because Hao Jian feels that there are unstable factors around him.

    However, Lian Runing couldn't turn a blind eye to Hao Jian's hardships, so she thought of a way. She took out the mineral water in the car, and distributed a bottle to each of the guards, and another bottle to Hao Jian. a bottle.

    When Hao Jian took the water, while everyone was not paying attention, his fingertips "inadvertently" stroked Lian Runing's fingers. But she didn't have any expression on her face, and she said seriously like a veteran official: "Thank you."

    Lian Runing almost didn't tense up, then lowered her head and took out a tissue like a fake: "Do you need a tissue to wipe your sweat?"

    "Hey, we are a group of big men, no need." The guard smiled.

    "To prove that I'm not a big man, maybe I need it." Hao Jian smiled and took the tissue.

    The escort members were also amused by her words, and the atmosphere in the car relaxed a little.

    Because of the impact of zombies along the way, it took half an hour to arrive at the film and television city after only a ten-minute journey.

    Hao Jian and the others looked at the city wall more than ten meters high, the majestic towers on top of the wall, and the heavily guarded guards, and felt at ease for no reason.

    It's no wonder that the official will regard this place as the main strategic place. With this environment, how many projects have to be saved? !

    Although not all parts of the film and television city are surrounded by walls, most of them are places close to mountains and rivers. Those who really cannot build walls have pulled up power grids and built sentry towers. be found.

    So even if "Wugui" attacked the grain base, they didn't dare to touch it, because it was strictly guarded and they had no chance to attack.

    After entering through the main city gate, it is an imitation of the Ming and Qing imperial palace complex. Although it is not as good as the real master at first glance, it has been used as the official office of the southern province at this time, so judging from the surrounding guards, it is still It feels like walking into the palace to go to court.

    This is the office location for official affairs, and the refuge base for asylum seekers is naturally elsewhere. Hao Jian looked at the map, and it seemed that there were garden buildings in Suzhou and Hangzhou, as well as buildings in the old port area.

    All kinds of ancient training camps are also indispensable, and a large area behind is a scenic area surrounded by mountains and rivers. At this time, it is also included and transformed into a refuge base.

    Hao Jian once came into contact with a piece of data, and this place alone accommodated hundreds of thousands of survivors. The only regret is that in order to accommodate so many people, many trees in the forest have been cut down in order to make room for temporary accommodation.

    Although many people firmly believe that they can go back to their original homes, they don't want to live in the woods, even if they put up a tent.

    In addition, the food base is nearby, so there is no need to worry about food, so the refugees here seem to be living quite leisurely.

    These are all what Hao Jian saw after he was allowed to roam around inside.

    Of course, she wasn't just wandering around, her main purpose was to find Lian Rumeng at the refugee management office. She doesn't need to contact official officials, so her mission is temporarily completed.

    As for Lian Runing's identity as Le Yan's assistant, it is naturally impossible to run around with her. In view of the relative safety of Lian Runing's current location, Hao Jian came here with confidence.

    The administrative area here is also very clearly divided. The official office and the refugee management office are not located together. Compared with the former, the latter tends to be closer to the public, so the address is also chosen in the guild hall behind the port area. Li - all office supplies are still ready-made.

    From the outside, I thought I had come to the period of the Republic of China, but as soon as I walked into the hall, I was immediately greeted by a modern atmosphere.

    In a place similar to the office area, each window is almost guarded by a computer, and then listens to the survivor sitting in front of him to talk about his needs. And there seemed to be quite a few people waiting behind, Hao Jian almost had no place to stay.

    "There are a lot of people queuing up to handle business now, and it may take until evening. It is recommended that those who are ranked outside the 100 come back later." The staff reminded them kindly.

    At the door, she wondered whether to come back when there were fewer people, when she saw a few people walking on the corner of the street, and they were still "acquaintances".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 517 81
Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega in the interstellar era thousands of yea...
77.5K 8K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
85.4K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
14.8K 541 100
The international actress Gu Xiwen is sexy and glamorous, with superb acting skills. She has never been rumored to be scandalous for many years since...