The Glitch-Spider (Reboot/Mal...

By AxeTheRat04

Reboot of Glitch-Spider. A boy who inspires to be like his heroes. Is then given the opportunity by something... More

Day One
Powers found
First Encounter
A Chat
MJ
Feeling Doomed?
Pizza Time
A Kidnapping
Bad At Secrets
The Docks
Night At The Museum
They really don't miss
Recover
The End Of Fisk
His type
Ellie?
It's a date
The Search
Venom's Attack
Showdown
That Night
*Bonus information*
One week later
Graduation Party
It's Your Birthday
*QnA (requesting Questions!)*
Moving on
Collage
Targeted
Tag Team
Prep
Fight Back
Needing Answers
Secrets shined

After School

4.4K 219 78
By AxeTheRat04

Petra: So. When were you gonna tell us, Gwen?

Gwen: Um… I was planning on telling you guys, if there's a second date. 

Mj: Wow girl! You're really aiming for a relationship with Y/n huh?

Gwen: I like him since freshman year ever since we worked on that science project together.

Petra: Well! I've been his best friend since kindergarten!

Mj merely chuckles at the two girls.

Mj: You two will never stop fighting over him huh?

Petra and Gwen look at each other and sigh. They could never hate each other for going after the same man, but God is it annoying.

Petra: Okay, whatever… I honestly do wish the best for you Gwen. Just, please, make him happy.

Gwen: I will… I promise Petra.

Petra gives her friend a bitter smile, Gwen turns to Petra and hugs her friend. Petra quickly returns it as Mj sighs… she certainly felt bad for the two.

Mj: I wonder what Y/n is doing right now.

Petra smiles.

Petra: I'm sure he's rushing home by now.

While they were having a nice stroll, Y/n was currently beating the shit out of a group of bank robbers. Y/n webs one guy's foot before ripping him off the floor and tossing him into another robber. Y/n presses his earpiece, while at Ned's place he's watching Y/n through the bank's security cameras. Luckily for him it was easy to hack.

Ned: Oh Oh behind you! Guy raising his gun.

Y/n: Shit!

Y/n glitches as bullets phase right through him. Y/n looks back at the last remaining robber. The man shakes and grabs one of the nearby hostages by the hair and places his pistol against her skull.

Robber: S-Stay back! 

Y/n: Put the gun down man.

The man backs up and places his finger against the trigger. The woman begins to cry as the duck tape wrapped around her mouth blocked her pleas. 

Robber: Let us go, and no one else gets hurt! If you even take a step forward, I'll shoot her ass! And don't even try that magic shit you've been doing!

Ned: What are you gonna do Y/n?

Y/n thinks for a moment. He puts his arms down and stands up straight, while still maintaining eye contact with the criminal.

Ned: Y/n?

Y/n: Spiders.

Robber: What?

Y/n: The spiders. 

Y/n leans his head forward, while his hood creates an illusion of an empty void of a face. The only thing the robber could see was his piercing purple lens. He places his arms behind his back with his eyes still digging into the man's soul.

Y/n: You're annoying me. So I'm summoning spiders. I can summon spiders from across the city. With every single one… after you.

Y/n glitches the edges of his fingers as they appear behind the robber, and brushes them against his back. The robber raises his arms and drops his gun.

Robber: Nope. I'm done, arrest me.

Y/n: You made the right choice. 

Y/n shoots an impact web at the man, sticking him to a wall. Y/n sighs as the hostages begin to scramble out of the bank.

Ned: You can't actually do that, right?

Y/n: No of course not, I was just bluffing… well I think I can't.

Y/n stands silent for a moment…

Ned: …

Y/n: …Nah, not gonna try it.

Y/n vanishes as he glitches his way out. As Y/n swung back home, he kept his finger against his ear piece.

Ned: So what's the plan for today man? Gonna join Harry and I online tonight?

Y/n: Ah crap! I totally forgot! Can we play tomorrow?!

Ned: Huh? I thought you were free on mondays?

Y/n: Well, yeah normally I am, but I have a date today?

Ned: Ooh, with the Ellie girl? Nice man!

Y/n glitches a bit as a group of pigeons head straight towards him. Y/n goes back to normal as just nervously laughs.

Y/n: Well no, actually… um, someone in our group.

Ned: No way man, you didn't!

Y/n: Hey she came to me! I did nothing!

Ned: I gotta tell Harry! He's gonna freak! Hold on, let me add him to our call.

Y/n: Wait now?!

Y/n lands onto the roof of his apartment complex as a beep is heard. Suddenly an energetic voice enters the chat. 

Harry: Yooooo, what's going on boys?

Ned: Dude, Y/n is going on a date today!

Y/n: Ned!

Harry; Ayeeee nice man! Who was it that goth hottie?

Ned: No, it's actually with one of our friends!

The call goes silent with only the sound of wind from Y/n's end.

Harry: Holy shih, you need to tell us who!

Ned: Yeah come on, it's the least you could do for missing the game today!

Y/n: Ugh fine! It's Gwen!

Ned: Ah man!

Harry: Hell yeah! SEND ME THAT MONEY NED!!!

Ned: Seriously?! I was gonna buy a new Lego set with that…

Y/n: Wait, did you guys bet on my love life?! The fuck!!

Harry: Listen, you'll understand when you're older. I just deduced it would be more likely that Gwen would ask you out more than anyone else. Her dad is cool with you, and she almost goes to you for everything.

Ned sighs as he sends fifty bucks to Harry.

Ned: My guess made more sense, if she wasn't too nervous then I would've been right.

Y/n: Listen. I have no clue what you guys are talking about. And frankly, I don't wanna know. I need to get ready for that date, so I'll text you guys how it goes okay?

Harry: Bru-

Y/n disconnected his comms, leaving the call. Y/n glitches down into the building and into his room. He sighs as he takes off his helmet. Honestly since the upgrade, he's been acting more bold mid fight. Y/n runs his finger against his mask to feel the fabric had ripped revealing the hard helmet below. Y/n takes the mask off the helmet. Below the mask was a gray fiberglass shell, with purple lens replicating the eyes in the mask. And an air filter by the mouthpiece. Y/n takes off all of his gear piece by piece. 

The process, while tedious, was a small price to pay for safety. He's been practicing so much, he could now change under three minutes. Y/n puts his costume away, before hiding it in his closet. However he keeps the mask out on his desk. Y/n grabs a sewing kit, and takes out a black thread and needle. He begins to repair it. Suddenly Y/n jolts as someone suddenly knocks on Y/n's door. 

M/n: Y/n? Are you there? 

Y/n stands up and puts his mask down.

Y/n: Mom? 

Y/n opened his door, M/n stood there wearing an apron.

M/n: Oh thank the lord you're okay! 

M/n pulls Y/n into a tight hug, unsure what to do, he hugs her back.

M/n: Your uncle told me you got in that accident after you ran away… I'm so so sorry about everything, I shouldn't have ever said that about your father. He was a great man, a hero. While I… I'm just a shitty mother, who can't even be home when her son is in danger… 

Y/n's eyes widened as he watched his mother begin to shake. She falls down to her knees, Y/n tired to help her back up but she wouldn't budge.

Y/n: Mom please don't say that.

M/n: N-No it's true. All because of this, stupid job, I haven't been here for you!

Y/n: Mom… where do you work?

M/n stops crying and stares off into the distance for a moment, she suddenly frowns and shakes her head. 

M/n: I… I can't tell you. Not till I'm out, and am ready. But I promise you, I will explain everything… I'm finally stationed here for the time being. I was promised I didn't have to go anywhere. 

She finally looks up at Y/n, and notices something. She stands up to Y/n's eye level, she places her hand against his scar. Her gaze softens, she pulls Y/n into a hug.

Y/n: I'm sorry mom… I should've told you…

M/n: No it's okay hon… it's okay.

The two continued to hug, before finally separating after a few minutes. She wipes her tears and smiles at her son.

M/n: I promise Y/n, I will be a much better mother. 

Y/n: Thanks mom…

The two smile at each other, suddenlh his phone begins to vibrate. Y/n's eyes widen as he reads the alarm notification.

Y/n: Ah crap Gwen!

Y/n rushes to his room and begins to search through his closet.

M/n: Huh? What about that Stacy girl?

Y/n: I have a date! I gotta meet her at Eddie's Pizza in an hour! 

M/n: Oooooh, my boy is finally turning into a man! I always thought you'd date Petra first seeing how close you two are. But I approve of her too. 

Y/n: Thanks I guess? Alright I gotta be ready, I'll talk to you later mom!

Y/n shuts his door as M/n smiles to herself and heads back to the kitchen.

Spider-Woman was seen sitting on the top of Brooklyn bridge looking towards the city. With the city and sunset reflecting off her lens, she sat silently… thinking.

Ned: …Petra? Petra.

Petra snaps out of her daze, and answers the comm.

Petra: Yeah Ned?

Ned: You okay man? You've been spacing out a lot…. Is it about Y/n?

Petra pulls in her legs, as she feels the cold wind bush against her body.

Petra: … Kind off. I'm so happy Y/n could be happy… like, come on, I'm his best friend, so why shouldn't I be? …And yet, why couldn't I be the one to make him happy? You know?

Ned: You always did make him Happy Petra.

Petra: Maybe as a friend…or as spider woman. You know... it always made me happy knowing I was sort of his celebrity crush. But, when he found out it was me… nothing came out of it … 

Ned sighs.

Ned: Listen Petra, if it helps, maybe tell them. Flat out, tell them how you feel. Express you aren't trying to break them apart, but that you'll just need some time to… adjust.

Petra rubs her head and nods.

Petra: Alright… thanks Ned. So, what did you get on the comms for anyway?

Ned: Ah, right, hold up. Let me send it, supposedly some people have been murdered recently. They all died the same way, seeming to fit a certain theme. Check your phone.

Petra opens up her phone and opens up a text, the text contains a link to an article. Four people with their heads seemingly "bitten off."

Petra: Wait…

Ned: Yeah, not only that, seemed they were all armed, with criminal records of assault. It's either there's a copy cat killer or...

Petra: No... that makes no sense! Eddie gave up Venom and SHIELD contained it!

Ned: Yeah, but did SHIELD ever update you on it?

Petra: No… they tend to leave me out of everything. I'm still just a rookie in the Avengers. Oh god… Venom is out there… 

Petra stands up and adjusts her webshooter. 

Petra: Guess I'm gonna be pulling an all-nighter. First things first, I gotta check up on Eddie.

Ned: Alright, Goodluck Petra!

Petra: Thanks Ned. 

She turns off her comm and jumps off the bridge and begins to head straight towards Eddie's Pizza. This night just got a whole lot more complicated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 742 31
Miles Morales life is altered when he meets Gwen Stacy, he gets bit by a spider and the rest is history
55K 843 39
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My Name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am....Red Death/Carnage....I don't know what ha...
65.6K 1.1K 33
Y/N was alone in the world... His parents, Siblings, and Uncle all died and to add insult to injury his girlfriend cheated on him. While in class a r...
3.5K 93 14
Hell Spider is an Anti Hero who doesn't have a family anymore. he is the last of his blood line and when he got his powers, evil started to hide. Thi...