Love After You

By ShuniceDavies

Jessica's stomach fluttered, her gaze dropping to his lips then back up again. "I always hated my hair colour... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 26

51 10 0
By ShuniceDavies

Sitting around the fire, Jake retrieved his guitar from the tent, feeling brave enough to play now that they'd shared a few beers and it was dark. He started to tune it while Jess roasted a few hot dogs around the wild red flame. creatures buzzed around them; the wind blowing through the trees created a light hum in the air. It felt almost magical. Spiritual.

"How long until Noise releases their album?" Jess asked, flipping the sausages over.

"Couple of months," he told her, plucking the string and grimacing when the note wasn't quite right. "And then they go on tour. The first night of the tour is actually in Bristol, and it's already sold out. But..." He placed the guitar down, running back into the tent before coming out and walking to the log where she sat. "I got this for you. An early birthday present."

Jess frowned at the brown envelope. It was plain, giving nothing away about its contents. "Am I supposed to wait until then? Or can I open it now?" He nodded, and she ripped the paper open, like a child opening their Christmas presents. Pulling the contents out, she gasped at what she saw. There were tickets to see the live concert, but not only that, there were also backstage passes.

It was something Jess had always dreamed of: being so close to the stage that you could smell the sweat and feel the vibration of the music. But this was something she had never even considered possible. "Jake, I can't accept this! It must have cost you a fortune."

He shook his head, "They gave them to me for free. I guess for doing such an amazing job with the album." He told her with a hint of smugness in his voice, which she rolled her eyes at. "They gave me two tickets, so you can take whoever you want."

Jess frowned. "Don't you want to go?"

"Well, obviously. But it's my gift to you, and I think you should be able to choose who goes with you-"

"Jake, will you please come with me?" Jess asked, cutting him off.

He beamed and nodded, giving her a quick peck as she handed him one of the tickets back.

He looked at her sheepishly as he started to tune the guitar again. "Can I play you something I've been working on?"

Jess nodded and flipped the sausages again.

She leaned back as he started to play, fingering the chords with ease. The tune was pretty, simple, catchy. The song was more slow and enticing; it wasn't heavy rock or dance; it was sorrowful, like a love poem.

He started to sing, and Jessica's eyes shot to him; she was speechless. His voice was raspy, raw, and filled with so much emotion as he sang the lyrics.

Lips on lips with soft moans

Your name etched into mine

Hoping you're the one

I get to call my own

Cut me open; you belong there

My darlin'.

My darlin'

He stopped and lowered the guitar down, "That's all I have at the moment." He glanced at her, a blush on his cheeks.

Jess made her way to him, sitting on his log and taking his hand in hers. "It was beautiful, Jake. Truly. I can't wait to hear more."

He beamed, "Really?"

Jess nodded. "Really, where did you think of those lyrics?"

He looked away, a slight blush burning his cheeks, "I've always struggled with lyrics, but around you I seem to find them easier."

Jess smiled, feeling butterflies swarming inside her at his words.

He picked up the guitar again, "Any requests?"

Jess shook her head, but he started to play and sing "Please, please, please let me get what I want" by The Smiths.

Jess loved this song. She hadn't heard it in so long, and she always forgets about it, but when she hears it again, she always gets lost in the lyrics.

Watching Jake play it, sitting next to her with the firelight dancing over his face and through his hair, made a knot form deep in her belly.

The love feeling returned, stronger this time, more powerful that she had to hold her breath to stop herself from shouting it out loud for everyone to hear.

She was madly in love with this boy; she couldn't deny it anymore. The way he looked at her made her knees go to jelly. His hand on her skin made her feel like she was going to explode with fire. She could talk to him for minutes, hours, and days and not once feel bored with the conversation.

She loved him.

Had she always loved him?

It was one thing to like someone, kiss them, and even sleep with them. But loving them was something entirely different.It came with a whole new set of rules about what was allowed and what wasn't.

You could kiss and sleep with someone you liked; that was fine. That didn't get messy when it had to end. But kissing, and sleeping with someone you was in love with was where it got tricky. Because when it has to end, that's when the pain will start. And Jess has had enough pain for a lifetime; she doesn't want anymore.

But watching him next to her, singing the lines, "So, for once in my life, let me, get what I want. Lord knows it will be the first time." with so much emotion, like it was true, that he had never had what he wanted before, she couldn't pull away.

When he finished, he glanced at her, and his face went serious. "Are you okay?" He asked, putting the guitar down again.

She wanted to tell him how she felt, her whole body brimming with it. She wanted to say, 'I love you, and I think I might have always loved you, but I don't know what that means. Especially because of Adam and the fact that I'm still in love with him too. Well, I think I'm still in love with him. But that love feels like a shadow now, lingering in my veins, getting drowned and pushed away by you. And it scares me to feel this way. But also, I don't want it to ever go away.'

But she couldn't say that; she couldn't burden him with that. So instead, she moved to him, taking his face in her hands, and said the next best thing. "Kiss me, like you never want to stop."

And he did.

***

Jake and Jess didn't move; they couldn't. When she said those words, "Kiss me, like you never want to stop." Jake was gone. He pulled her head down to his, their lips crashing together.

Her hands were everywhere: in his hair, caressing his jaw, sliding down his chest as she scrunched the material of his top up to pull it over his head. He made quick work of hers too, thinking it looked much better laying on the grassy earth instead of covering her body.

She pulled back slightly, panting as her eyes blazed into his. Licking his suddenly dry lips, he traced the edge of her lacy bra. There was no time to remove it; instead, he just pulled the cups down so her breasts fell out of them. They were perfect, so perky and full that he had to kiss them right then. Goosebumps rose on her skin as his tongue continued to lick her, finding her hard nipple as he drew it into his mouth and sucked. Her nails dug into his neck, her head falling back as she sighed his name into the sky.

"Tent?" He asked, desperate to be inside her already. Her nipple was still inside his mouth, which he sucked and nibbled at.

She shook her head, pushing him back off the log and into the muddy earth. "I can't wait."

He worked quickly, pulling his joggers down slightly so that his cock was free. She pulled her leggings and panties down, then moved to straddle him. His cock teased her soaked entrance. There was no need for foreplay tonight, not when they were already so close to coming.

She lowered herself quickly onto him, her pussy so warm and tight around him that he gripped her hips in an attempt to distract himself from coming there and then.

Jess smiled, not moving until he relaxed under her. Then she wasted no time. She wasn't one to ease into things. She bounced up and down desperately, her thighs already shaking as he felt her orgasm build.

With a grunt, he flipped them over, her hair fanning out around her into the leaves on the floor as he took her deep. His head was in the crook of her neck, and his eyes were squeezed shut as she moaned with each thrust.

She smelled so good, cherry's, sweat and earth filling his brain as he pounded into her.

Skin slapping against skin like a clash of thunder.

Moans filling the night air, both desperate for each other.

Their hands entwined, pushing into the muddy earth as his hips rolled into her, grinding on her as her moans turned to screeches of pleasure. Her legs shook, her body going tight as she come undone underneath him, but he didn't stop, he didn't ease up, he kept his fast pace even when she begged him too.

He got his reward; she started to shake again, and this time he allowed himself to look. Her head was pushed back into the ground, her mouth open as she gasped his name over and over.

He wanted to see her like this every remaining day he had left. Her head thrown back, her body shaking from her orgasm, so primal as she took what she needed from him. She opened her eyes; her stare was so wild as she reached for him, pulling his forehead down to rest against hers as he continued to grind on her.

"You can't be giving me multiple orgasms like that, Jake; I'll never be able to let you go if you do."

"That's the plan." He laughed, bringing his lips to hers in a soft kiss. "Now flip over, on your knees."

Her eyes flew open. "Aren't you done?"

Jake shook his head, pulling out of her to adjust himself. "No, and you need to come more than two times tonight, Jess." He told her, grabbing her hips to flip her over.

She gasped, her ass high in the air and her face pushed into the muddy ground.

He bit his lower lips; she looked so damn good from this angle. Perk ass in the air, her pussy lips soaked from his pre come and her orgasms, running down her thighs. He gripped her hips, which led to the curve of her waist.

He aligned himself up to her entrance again, smoothing his hand over her ass before giving it a slap.

Jess gasped, looking over her shoulder at him with wide eyes.

"You like that?" He asked, straightening his face as he smoothed the skin he had just slapped.She bit her lip and nodded, which he couldn't help but smirk at. "I knew you would."

Then he dove back inside her, pushing her head back into the earth as he started off fast, pounding into her unrelentingly.

He could take her so deep from this angle, filing her soaked pussy all the way down until she was screaming his name. Reaching under her, he stroked her clit until she started to shake again.

He knew how to work Jess now; he knew what she liked and what she didn't, and he knew how to make her come. Hard.

He slapped her ass again, this time on the other cheek, as the one cheek was glowing red. This brought her to the edge, her hips rolling back to eagerly meet his. Gripping her, he filled her hard and fast, holding on until he felt her clench around him. When she reached that high, her pussy clenching over and over his dick, he finally allowed himself to release, filling her up with his release.

He fell on top of her, resting his head between her shoulder blades as he gave the damp skin a light kiss.

After they pulled their clothes back on, they laid on their back looking up at the clear night sky through the trees.

Jess took his hand in hers, pointing to the sky and telling him things he never knew. That the stars, twinkling against the black sky, were actually suns. Burning millions and billions of light years away, most of them surrounded by their own planets, perhaps one just like ours.

He wondered, if there was a couple on one of them, a man, who loved a girl just as much as he loved Jess. Was it possible? For anyone else to feel the way he did?

He knew that this was it for him; there was no one else on this earth, or any other planet, who he could love so deeply.

***

Please Vote and Comment!

Shunice x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
1.4K 48 8
After many years, Jess meets up with her old best friend, Argo. There's only one problem. Her best friend's sister, Alice, who she can't stand, tagge...
192 41 23
"Little Miss Han is curious to enter the room." "I-I" He comes closer to me while I move back until I hit the wall. "Did you forget what I told you...