The Hooker Next Street || Jik...

By StitchedDoll11

Jeon Jungkook was a rich, your typical Mr. Cold CEO who happens to be sometimes rude and might have some ange... More

☆1. Eyeliner Boy In My To Do List☆
☆2. Better Than Doll☆
☆3. Honey, Pie, Baby, Whatever You Like☆
☆4. A Three What Won?!☆
☆ 5. Wait A Second!☆
☆6. Thread Work On My Coat☆
☆7. Manny☆
☆8. What Is Wrong With Mr. Jeon?☆
☆9. A Strange Date With Strange Feelings☆
☆10. Tonight☆
☆11. Let's Talk☆
☆12. I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me!☆
☆13. Wouldn't Have Mind If He Would've Been Mine☆
☆14. Vermilion Pulchritude☆
☆15. A Bloody And Pathetic Movie☆
☆16. Vermilion Pulchritude In Blue☆
☆17. The Wrong Door☆
☆18. It's About That Hooker Next Street☆
☆19. Black and white☆
☆20. It's Hard If You Open Your Eyes In Boss's Orphanage☆
☆21. Full Of Vigour And Cuteness☆
☆22. Perfect?☆
☆23. An Uncanny Break-In☆
☆24. Relax, Jimin...☆
☆25. What It Is Between Us Two?☆
☆26. He Is Everything You've Never Seen☆
☆27. I Don't Want To Go With You Tonight☆
☆28. Dogs And Jeons Aren't Allowed☆
☆29. Gorgeous☆
☆30. Credit Goes to Taehyung☆
☆31. Not The Lovers Made In Skies☆
☆32. Dear My Mr. Jeon, ...☆
☆33. Speaking Of Marriage☆
☆34. My Dear Pearl One☆
☆35. Strawberry Jello☆
☆36. What Could Have Happened?☆
☆37. A Sudden Mysterious Baby☆
☆38. Oops... Both Get Caught☆
☆ 39. Wrath-proof-ness☆
☆40. Broken Bones☆
☆41. Another Daughter☆
☆42. Smell Of Algae and Rotten Fish☆
☆43. You Are A Work Of Art☆
☆44. Before 12 O'clock☆
☆45. Happy Birthday, Jimin-ah☆
☆46. Baby Food☆
☆47. My Problems Are Real☆
☆48. Pink Panther☆
☆49. A Cat Burglar☆
☆50. Papa☆
☆51. A Token To Set Me Free☆
☆52. Friends?☆
☆53. Foreshadowing The Marriage☆
☆54. If You Moan, You Lose☆
☆55. Falling In Love With Jeon Jungkook Wasn't Planned☆
☆56. I Didn't Meet You On Purpose☆
☆57. Money, Murder Or Melody☆
☆58. I Wanted To Live In Your Heart☆
☆59. Your Man Is Now Sleeping With Me☆
☆60. The Familiar Photo☆
☆61. Touch Him Again☆
☆62. All The Mess And The Tiny Warrior☆
☆63. Our To Do List☆
☆64. Unfettered Like The Ocean☆
☆65. The Child Is Gone, So Is Jimin☆
☆66. What Is My Name?☆
☆67. In A Hospital Hallway, Busan☆
☆68. Can't I Just Get Married, Normally?☆
☆69. As The Priest Announced☆
☆70. They Kissed Just Like How Lovers Do☆
☆71. Jungkook's Bride☆
☆72. Tick-Tock Tick-Tock☆
☆73. A Reward☆
☆74. Rich People Can Be Scary☆
☆75. My Life Sucks, So Am I☆
☆76. Wild Kitten☆
☆77. What Are You Doing Now?☆
☆78. The Dresser Drawer In The Cottage☆
☆79. Atrocity Of This Family☆
☆80. Greetings To Grand-mother☆
☆81. Playtime At 3:30 A.M.☆
☆82. Middle Fingers To Each Other☆
☆83. Can't He Lose The Bet First?☆
☆85. Married To The Prince Of Seoul☆
☆86. The Runaway Baby☆
☆87. You Bloody Smuggler!☆
☆88. You Like Playing Hard?☆
☆89. The Tycoon & The Mafia☆
☆90. He Is Not Bad, He is Pure Evil☆
☆91. Pussy Cats☆
☆92. Peach☆
☆93. Mr. & Mrs. Park's Son-in-Laws☆
☆94. Mission: Get Jimin A Tutor☆
☆95. The Horror In My Love Story☆
☆96. I Am Their Child☆
☆97. Waif☆
☆98. This Was My Love Story☆

☆84. Chaotic Chaos☆

13.1K 972 1K
By StitchedDoll11

(A/N: Depiction of Mature Content ⚠️

Mature Content may include, blood, murder, sex, offensive words, 69, e.t.c 😏)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook was just froze, watching the old man who raised his fist in encouragement while mouthing; 'Hwaiting' to him with a smile.

Jungkook just gulped as he blinked his wide eyes and his fist rose on its own as a reply to the man until he looked at his fist with a concern frown.

"What are you doing here standing like a political sculpture in the middle of the place?" Namjoon asked with a weird look on his face as he walked up to Jungkook with Jin following him. Jin was dressed in a beautiful black formal jumpsuit under baby pink coat and a rose gold ringed choker sparkling around his neck.

"Good evening, Mr. Jeon?" Namjoon sarcastically greeted while waving his hand at Jungkook's face to check if his senses were working as he looked at Jungkook and then at Jungkook's raised fist until Jungkook abruptly shoved it into his pants' pocket.

"Do you think I can lose a bet?" Jungkook asked Namjoon who thought for a bit.

"It depends" Namjoon shrugged, being in his grey suit over black dress shirt.

"On what?" Jungkook asked.

"On the matter of bet. If it's the matter of war fight it and if it's a matter of love, lose it. He is looking at you, by the way" Namjoon whispered into Jungkook's ear and Jungkook abruptly looked to the table where Jimin was with his family.

The table only had his mother and a few of his aunts and uncles seated at.

Jimin abruptly shifted his gaze from Jungkook and happened to notice Jin who was just looking around.

"Jin Hyung!" Jimin called him with a wide smile as he waved at Jin with all of his might and the latter waved back with a wide smile as well.

Mrs. Jeon just held the bridge of her nose as everybody at the table began looking at Jimin.

Jimin didn't care and began standing up from his seat to run up to Jin but Jungkook's mother grabbed his arm.

"Jimin" Mrs. Jeon broke in with a whisper. "Don't scream like this, be seated straight and stop smiling at a stranger. You are Jeon Jimin, keep up with the name"

"He is my brother not a stranger" Jimin protested. "Why everything is such a big issue over here?" Jimin asked out loud while looking at everyone at the table. "Nobody did anything when Jiwoon threw my daughter in the pond but everything else is really perfect" Jimin complained out loud. Could tell all the hurt and anger on Jungkook and his mood swings weren't playing well together.

"It's not your matter to talk about" Jiwoon's mother broke in.

"Then who else's?" Jimin demandedly asked.

"Jimin..." Mrs. Jeon tried in a whisper to cut the quarrel off with a nervous grin.

"He already admitted it was an accident. He will be trusted rather than somebody sleeping with different men being a man himself and on top of that got pregnant by one of our son to get the wealth, just two years and got pregnant again already," Jiwoon's mother stated and everyone snickered lowly and Jimin just stared at the blank white table cloth infront of him expressionlessly.

"Nobody has enough authority to bring this topic up..." Mrs. Jeon spoke up with a mad frown in Jimin's defense.

"I have two daughters, just two years I am pregnant with two sons already" Jimin cut Mrs. Jeon off out loud while taking out his red sparkling knife under the hem of his coat's sleeve as he kept his eyes low on the table cloth. Everyone got quiet and looked at the knife with wide stunned eyes.

"Two more years and there will be again two daughters" Jimin added while picking up an apple from the table. "And again two more years, again two sons" Jimin listed as he stab the apple and everyone gasped.

"And then again two daughters and again two more sons" Jimin announced as he didn't stop puncturing the apple with his knife heartlessly with a poker face.

"I will make sure there is no chance left for anybody else's child who wouldn't be Jeon Jungkook's for the CEO seat for the rest of the eternity" Jimin assured and finally looked up from his knife to everyone.

"Shouldn't you all be scared of me? I am the husband of the CEO and definitely the father of next. Can't see a silver lining for you all, guess your sons and husbands couldn't stick their balls up right. I think the one I got is the only man in the family, thank Godness but I feel extremely bad for everyone at this table. Except for you, mommy" Jimin sharply mentioned and looked at Jungkook's mother while harshly yanking the knife out of the apple.

"What are we talking about?" Mr. Jeon casually asked as he came and sat down beside his wife and just looked at everyone's silent pale faces.

"Your son-in-law is telling us how you and your son are the only men in the family" One of Jungkook's uncle casually replied back to him and Mr. Jeon just existed with wide eyes. Jimin just sip upon his apple juice.

"Now, excuse me, I want to go and meet my brother" Jimin broke the silence and placed the half filled glass on the table not that gently, making the leftover juice to flung out on the table as he stood up from his place.

"Such a pleasant sight" Jimin mockingly added as he turned to look at them and tucked his knife under his sleeve again and walked away.

Mrs. Jeon just lazily picked a napkin and placed it on the juice mess Jimin's glass had created on the table.

"Brother-in-law," Mr. Jeon was about to break the silence with a question but Jihyun's mother broke in first as she approached the table with a tensed look on her face.

"I can't reach Joon-ki since the morning. When I woke up he wasn't there. I thought he must be busy with anyone of the family's man with the arrangements of the event but everybody's already on board. I tried to call him but he isn't picking up, the cruise will leave in fifteen minutes" Jihyun's mother explained in a single breath being all worried.

"Calm down, don't worry. He must be upto something" Mr. Jeon assured while standing up, leaving his seat for her. "I should go and ask father about it. He must know. Sit down and drink some water, relax" Mr. Jeon told her.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"My head is spinning, I can't get over this fact! I couldn't sleep the whole night!" Mr. Park was brawling as he walked up in the dark forest with his assistant and a few of his bodyguards guiding him the way, holding flashlights. "I couldn't meet eyes with my wife since I got to know about it... what even should I say to her?" Mr. Park complained.

"Where is that dog?!" Mr. Park asked and his assistant threw the light of his flashlight at a certain point and Mr. Park turned to find Joon-ki being tied up by ropes on his wrists above his head when he was hanging by a tree, drenched in his own blood, subconscious. "Why he is resting here having a great view?!" Mr. Park yelled at one of his bodyguard.

"Mr. Park, we are beating him since last night, if we will beat him more he will die" The man replied.

"If your inner government servant is grappling, don't hurt him anymore. Bury him instead, easy-peasy" Mr. Park suggested.

"But Mr. Park he isn't dead yet" The man tried.

"He will eventually! Stop eating my fucking brain! My son got married to that Gahan's son and he just watched holding his balls in his mouth!" Mr. Park lost it.

"Don't kill me, please" Joon-ki whispered as he coughed.

"We are not killing you. I am a good Mayor. I will make sure people come and bring roses on your grave" Mr. Park sarcastically

"If you will kill me, you will never get Jihyun out of Taehyung's cage. If he is really Kim Gahan's son, he won't ever fall for your trap, neither will negotiate... with you" Joon-ki tried to explain, coughing blood as he spoke.

"Now the Jeon mind is working, I see. Don't you think the time for negotiation is already no more?" Mr. Park asked sarcastically.

"To Jihyun... I am his father. I raised him as my own son. You are nobody to him. What a brainless man you are to hide your son enough to never let him know who you are to him..."

"You want more kicks? Or punches will do?" Mr. Park genuinely asked.

"Without me. Jihyun will never believe you or your sadistic wife" Joon-ki managed to snicker.

"One more word about my wife and I will bury you with snakes and they will be as alive as you will be"

"Taehyung knows me. Jihyun thinks I am his father and Taehyung knows I am his father-in-law. I can help you getting your Jihyun out of Kim Taehyung's reach without starting a gang war in Seoul. The boy is pregnant with Kim Gahan's grandchild, he won't let the matter slide. You aren't capable of competing with him or else you would have sweept him out of Seoul by now because of his dark businesses" Joon-ki stated and Mr. Park just looked away while thinking hard with a frown.

"Then what is in your mind?" Mr. Park asked while yanking Joon-ki's hair to make him yelp in pain.

"This is a delicate matter, Korain. Not everything works everytime. It should be dealt with a little love and a little trick or else Gahan will burn the whole city and you will be fired off your seat the next day" Joon-ki managed to say and Mr. Park let go of his hair.

"Agh! He is smelly like a pig!" Mr. Park abruptly wiped his hands from his assistant's suit as he accidentally sniffed on his hands after grasping Joon-ki's hair.

"Give him something to eat and then beat him again. But he shouldn't die and tell Ho-Gil to leave with Lixue for the cruise party and stay with her" Mr. Park ordered his assistant while turning to leave and his assistant followed.

"Ma'am Lixue already took Ho-Gil, but she didn't mention about the party, she said it was an important work. She also took doctor Soo-Ara with her" The assistant mentioned, holding an ipad and reading from it as if he had been writing it down to tell him.

"What? But I got her the dress!" Mr. Park complained dumbfoundedly

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hyung nim" Jimin greeted with a wide smile as he approached Namjoon with his hands stretched out for a hug.

"Jiminie!" Namjoon greeted back while abruptly hugging Jimin with all of his might. "You are smelling so wonderful as usual" Namjoon breathed out in the hug while not letting Jimin go.

Jungkook, who was leaned on the bar counter with a tense look on his face, talking to his cousin (Jongyul), abruptly snapped his head to Namjoon at the statement.

Namjoon rocked Jimin into the hug and Jimin just giggled.

"What the...?" Was all Jungkook uttured, ignoring his cousin as he approached the two. "Excuse me... Excuse me!" Jungkook ended up raising his voice a little while getting in between them as he managed to pushed Namjoon away from the hug.

"That's enough for a greet" Jungkook told Namjoon while grabbing Jimin's arm but Jimin snatched his arm away as he ignored Jungkook and abruptly went up to Jin. Hugging him as well.

Jungkook just watched their hug with their wide smiles for a good minute.

"Okay, I am not comfortable with it either" Jungkook confessed about Jin and Jimin's long hug but his cousin dragged his attention to himself.

"Hyung, I should get off the cruise before it leaves, I should go and find dad" Jongyul (Joon-ki' son) told Jungkook.

"Yeah, you should. Take my car and Daejung with you, he will be by the deck in my car" Jungkook told his cousin and the latter bowed as he left.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked Jungkook while sipping on his champagne. When Jungkook was busy on again his ogling to Jimin who had lead Jin to a table.

"Uncle Joon-ki is nowhere to be found" Jungkook stated casually while tracing his gaze on Jimin from top to bottom.

"Really? Give me a minute, I should..." Namjoon started while taking out his phone.

"No need to. It will be some dumb reason as usual, he must be at home watching TV to escape the event and that's why he didn't tell grandpa either" Jungkook explained and Suga just walked passed them without interacting until Jungkook grabbed his arm.

"Have you checked the time? Where were you?" Jungkook asked Suga, concerned.

"Just was finishing off some old work" Suga sighed out and leaned on the bar as well.

"Old work, I see" Namjoon shrugged with a smirk.

"Please, don't get in between any of our conversation. I am not in a mood" Suga snapped at Namjoon.

"Come on, are you still mad about what happened in Busan? It was just a one time thing, we both haven't even met till..." Namjoon was saying until he glanced at Hoseok walking into the hall. Looking around confusedly in a beautiful pastel purple suit as he walked in. "...Now" Namjoon completed his sentence with a surprised smile but Suga was just leaned on the bar with his head down.

"Excuse me, gentlemen" Namjoon broke in with an evil smirk in a hope to approach Hoseok but he froze as he happened to look at somebody else walking in after Hoseok.

"Jungkook..." Namjoon started while wiggling Jungkook's arm and Suga also turned to look what Namjoon was seeing.

"What?" Jungkook uninterestedly asked, not turning around yet but Suga did.

"Is that your mother-in-law?" Namjoon and Suga both synced with their wide eyes and mouths while Jungkook turned around to witness that yes, it was Lixue.

In a white sparkly tapered long dress but exactly not the dress standard of Jeons. Her whole dress was backless as a cowl back ending at her high hip, her front had a plunging neckline that was open part from the middle till the waistband, showing a lot of her cleavage. Her skirt has a fine slit, revealing her one leg perfectly till her underwear. Bold red lips, her long black hair curly and messy in a braid to her one side of the shoulder.

"What is... she doing here?" Jungkook's mother abruptly mentioned as she noticed Lixue swiping her invitation card into the security panel as she walked into the hall. "Who on earth invited this slut?" Mrs. Jeon looked furious as she talked to her sister (Jihyun's foster mother) but tried not to make a scene by keeping her voice low.

When she walked in, sassily with her heels her revealed leg was showing a beautiful silver gun attached on her thigh strap she was wearing. Still, no security dared to check her or let her pass the metal detector and just bowed to her.

Jungkook was just froze with his eyes wide as Namjoon whistle flirtatiously with a smirk as he examined Lixue. "If she is your mother-in-law, you are really lucky" Namjoon told Jungkook.

"Now, I know where it has come from" Jungkook noted with a sigh as he looked at Jimin looking back at him from a far being seated at a table all alone with Jin and Hoseok by now.

"Indeed" Namjoon confirmed with a nod.

"This party was for modest people" Mrs. Jeon complained to her sister as they watched Lixue walking passed them without greeting anyone, having Ho-Gil and three other bodyguards dressed in a black suit along with a woman dressed in a golden dress holding a small briefcase styled bag.

"Why this slut even bothered to wear that? There is no back and technically no front" Mrs. Jeon kept complaining while raising her hand towards Lixue and Mr. Jeon grabbed the hand.

"Hei-Ran..." Mr. Jeon whispered in a way to calm her down but she was furious.

"Kick her out, it's my son's reception party, she can't just walk into it in her sultry self. Where is father Woo?" Jungkook's mother stood up to look around but Mr. Jeon grabbed her arm.

"Hei-Ran, sit down. Father is on the other side of the cruise with his high beneficial friends. Don't make a scene" Mr. Jeon whispered while compelling his wife to sit down by her arm.

"She is the wife of the Mayor under who this whole ship license is registered. You can't kick her out, the security team we hired let her pass in with a gun out loud, what else is left to say?" Mr. Jeon tried to explain.

"So, you looked her enough to notice where the gun is, I see" Mrs. Jeon stated with a mad glare and Mr. Jeon froze.

"What? Any blind can see that" Mr. Jeon shrugged.

"But you shouldn't have looked at where it is" She complained while pushing him away.

"Seriously...?" Mr. Jeon uttured, dumbfoundedly.

And Mrs. Jeon looked how Lixue approached Jungkook without wasting any time.

"What does she want with Jungkook?" Mrs. Jeon frowned concerned.

"What did you do? Can't you tell I wasn't ready to be a grandma?" Lixue broke the silence to Jungkook. Suga and Namjoon swiftly escaped the scene. Leaving Jungkook alone to deal or die.

While Lixue just looked around, Finding something or to be specific finding someone.

"Don't you think you brought too many people along on an invitation card?" Jungkook asked, sounding petty which he was. But it was a sarcastic question.

"I'm precious to my husband" Lixue shrugged and finally spotted Jimin who was confusedly looking back at them as well.

"My grace, if he isn't my son then I don't want the real one," Lixue commented while opening and closing his palm to Jimin as a wave with a smile.

Jimin just blinked his eyes away, not only he was the masked manager sent to kill Mr. Park but was also found at the Jeon mansion under the family's quarrel on his gay marriage to the CEO. The interactions with Lixue hasn't been good so far.

"Aww... He is so shy" Lixue noted fondly.

"Shy? He will chop your... well, I am glad you are here" Jungkook turned the moral of his story with a smile.

"I thought it will be a long process but I can tell by the way he looks, he is my Jimin" Lixue smiled to Jimin who just kept breaking the eye-contact.

"Ho-Gil, have a good look at him, isn't he pretty?" Lixue turned his attention to Ho-Gil who looked at Jimin with a fond smile.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook broke in with a fake snicker. "My spouse doesn't have a ticket but it doesn't mean he is free to 'have a good look on' for all sort of servants" Jungkook sharply mentioned.

"Ho-Gil is a family friend not a servant. He was eight when Jimin was born, his parents and we made them up as childhood sweethearts" Lixue replied.

"Fuck?" Jungkook couldn't hold and blurted out with a stunned face and his one eye twitching.

"The fuck you heard" Lixue assured with a teethy smile. "But now that he is married already, it's okay" Lixue patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"Shall we dance, son-in-law?" Lixue offered Jungkook her hand for the dance.

"What on earth?" Mrs. Jeon mumbled as Jungkook took Lixue' hand and lead her to the dance floor where by now more couples were dancing.

As Jungkook placed his hand on her waist and she on his shoulder, Jimin abruptly stood up with a mad frown.

To him, the dance he experienced for the first and the last time was complete sensual and erotic art to perform.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jihyun walked around the empty company, still waiting for Taehyung to be done with his work, carrying a file, had his beautiful purple soft cropped top on over black pants and boots.

He decided to go to the rooftop of the skyscraper for fresh air and to see if the cafeteria was still open because he was hungry again. But, when he reached there in the cold night's wind, everything was closed. Obviously.

He just sighed while hugging himself and decided to go back to Taehyung, he began reading a file as he turned around to reach the elevator again but all of the sudden he bumped into someone.

"Oh, my apologies," Jihyun abruptly bowed. Though, the rooftop was all empty, Jihyun thought it must be Taehyung so, he looked up but his newly formed smile disappeared.

"It's okay, my lovely Jihyun or I can call you a betrayer" the reply made Jihyun to gulp as he found Jiwoon on his feet standing infront of him with a smile.

"Your l-leg..." Jihyun noticed Jiwoon standing on his feet for the first time but his words were cut off on his own as he watched five more creepy looking men walking after Jiwoon.

"Yes, I can finally stand up on my feet and my leg is all good like before. You thought I won't be back to the company ever and will remain like a toodler on a wheelchair?" Jiwoon asked while getting near Jihyun.

"No, I-I am happy for you, H-Hyung" Jihyun gulped, taking a few steps back as Jiwoon stepped closer.

"Look at yourself. Since it's Jungkook Hyung's reception event tonight and nobody from the family will be here today, you decided to dress like a slut" Jiwoon eyed Jihyun's clothes all the way to down and Jihyun tried to excuse himself to reach the elevator but Jiwoon grabbed his arm and slapped him hard across his face, making Jihyun to fell on the ground.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"I did want you to never know, I wanted Jimin to remain a secret forever on purpose" Jungkook told Lixue while slowly dancing with her while Mrs. Jeon's blood was on fire as she was glaring the two from a far. "I wanted to hide him because of the uncanny hatred among the families. Anybody from my family can be his enemy"

"Then why you became so lenient?" Lixue asked.

"I want you to help me in the pens issue. I want to know the truth. I watched those SD cards but..."

"And what I will get in return?" Lixue cut Jungkook off.

"A piece of hair" Jungkook replied.

"Hair?"

"Of Jimin. Have the DNA test on your own. Also, have my number. We will talk about it once it will be proven that Jimin is really your son" Jungkook stated.

"Do you think I am a woman like one of your family's? I give you the whole pens tea and you will give me a piece of hair that might die until I reach the lab?" Lixue snickered a question out.

"Then what do you want?" Jungkook asked with a concern frown.

"Five minutes"

"What?"

"I may take the risk on the hair thing on a condition, let me meet Jimin alone for five minutes" Lixue told him.

"I can't..."

"Don't worry, I won't tell him anything and you can be with us two. I just want to see him from up close, will talk to him like a stranger but atleast I will hear him speak from up close and might just hold him in my arms" Lixue added with a warm sad smile and Jungkook nodded with a sigh.

"Just for five minutes and I won't leave the room and you won't tell anything to him" Jungkook noted one by one.

"I swear upon Jimin, you will be in the room" She assured the promise.

Jungkook slide the keycard his grandpa has given him into her hand and Lixue smiled to him happily.

"I will be off then" Lixue stated as they stopped dancing and bowed to each other. "I will be waiting in the room" She smiled and turned to leave, giving the key card to one of her bodyguards and Jungkook just walked up to Jin's table for Jimin but pause as he couldn't find him on the table.

"Where is Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"He said he was going to use the restrooms" Hoseok replied.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"What is wrong with you?!" Jihyun cried while holding his cheek.

"You are getting married soon to a woman of your parents' choice, start calming your gay down from today. What are you looking? You think I can't stalk your Instagram, how was the date last night with Mr. Kim?" Jiwoon asked as he crouch down to Jihyun.

"I never mentioned anything about him there" Jihyun stated while backing away.

"But I know what's going on between you two. The way he fought to me because of you, it was enough to see how head over heels he is for you. Has he started touching you? How far it has gone? Did you let him do it to you by now? Or... he is still giving you sex education?" Jiwoon chuckled while caressing Jihyun's hair.

"Hyung, whatever happened regards Jimin was all your fault. If you wouldn't have tried to do 'that' with him, I wouldn't have hit you. I am ready to apologize by all sort of means. Please, forgive me" Jihyun begged and Jiwoon grabbed his face harshly. "Don't beat me right now, you can do it later but now... I am preg..."

"Forgive you?! I got labeled as a statement of insult in the whole family and you want me to forgive you?!" Jiwoon cut Jihyun off by a yell.

"I didn't even mind the hit, Jihyun. You fucking tell everything to your Jungkook hyung, didn't you?! And that bastard beat me enough to break my leg!" Jiwoon yelled while harshly grabbing Jihyun's hair.

"Hyung... let me go. I am sorry, I didn't know things will turn out this way... please, let me go this time..." Jihyun tried to explain and Jiwoon stood up straight with a snicker.

"I was hoping to get Jungkook Hyung's golf club since he isn't home but I couldn't go home either since I have been fucking running around places like a coward!" Jiwoon kicked Jihyun's thigh and Jihyun yelped in pain.

"No!" Jihyun cried in pain and protected his stomach as he kneeled up to run away but Jiwoon kicked him on his knee, making the latter to fell back to the ground as he punched Jihyun in the face. Jihyun yelped while holding his face, crying.

"Jihyun, my sweet baby cousin, I gave up on the golf club since I got to remember... aren't you afraid of heights?" Jiwoon whispered as he leaned down to Jihyun whose lips were bleeding by now. "Throw him off the roof" Jiwoon ordered one of his men.

"No... please! Please don't do this! Please! Hyung!" Jihyun cried as that man grabbed Jihyun by his hair and Jihyun began wiggling his legs on the ground as the man dragged Jihyun towards the edge of the rooftop's railing walls and Jihyun screamed as he looked down on the city view at night getting near from the 100th something floor. "I am pregnant!" Jihyun cried and Jiwoon gestured the man to pause.

"What a great news" Jiwoon snickered. "Then you are a huge insult on men to die even quicker" Jiwoon eyed the man to resume dragging Jihyun on the edge.

"Say good bye to the world, Jihyun. I want my family to regret on why they made up this tall office to have their own kid slip off the railing and die!" Jiwoon laughed until a loud sniper gun shot was heard and a bullet out of nowhere rushed to strike the forehead of the man grabbing Jihyun's hair.

That man's grip on Jihyun's hair loosened and Jiwoon looked at that man to find his eyes open wide with a bullet wound hole right middle into his forehead as he fell down lifeless on the ground.

Jihyun screamed as he looked at the corspe while getting away.

Jiwoon and the other four men abruptly took their guns out as their eyes began searching who shot the aimed sniper.

But among those too many buildings at night infront of them they couldn't judge, the shooter could be anywhere hidden on any building infront of Jungkook's company.

Another gunshot was heard and another man yelped as he fell down on the ground with the gunshot wound in his forehead as well.

"Who the fuck is this?!" Jiwoon yelled while getting a cover from the wall.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You and me, always forever
We could stay, alone together~" Jimin was singing in a low voice when he was standing at the open-air terrace of the cruise, watching the ocean at night, all alone. The city lights were going away from him by the port as the cruise was sailing away now.

"You and me, always forever
Say, you'll stay never be severed~"Jimin was having his gold necklace in his hand as he caressed the Chinese letters stating,'Jungkook's bride'

"You know you've got me in your pocket,
You know just have to wait around,
You know I'll keep you in my locket~" Jimin sighed out while looking up at the ocean when his hair were floating because of the cold wind.

"Just come here and we can settle down~" Jimin smiled to his chain as if he was singing this song with the memories from his wedding night. "You and me, always forever. We could stay alone, together~"

"My granny used to say that beautiful people shouldn't sing by the ocean" A voice broke Jimin's song and he turned to find Ho-Gil with a tight line smile. "Mr. Jeon" Ho-Gil abruptly bowed to Jimin as a greet and then leaned up on the terrace's railings.

"Why she says so?" Jimin asked, looking up at him because of their height difference.

"No idea" Ho-Gil snickered nervously.

"Why didn't you ask her?"

"Because I am not beautiful, why should I care?" Ho-Gil shrugged and the reply made Jimin giggle up.

"That's a beautiful necklace" Ho-Gil complimented.

"Yeah, my husband gifted it" Jimin caressed his choker.

"I am talking about this one" Ho-Gil pointed at the gold chain in Jimin's hand and Jimin looked at it.

"Yeah, my husband gifted it" Jimin repeated and chuckled.

"Whoever would have a husband like you would definitely like to gift things while imagining how good it will look on you. He must love you a lot" Ho-Gil mentioned as he looked into Jimin's eyes with his blonde hair floating all over because of the wind.

"Yes, he does. But I love him more than he does" Jimin looked away.

"Is that so? By the way, I am Sung Ho-Gil. A government officer working for Mr. Park Korain" Ho-Gil offered a hand for the handshake. "What about you, what do you do as a profession?" This casual question made Jimin to just stare at Ho-Gil's hand instead of shaking it.

"I..." Jimin started but...

"Jimin is a conservation officer," They both heard and saw Jungkook stepping up to them with a small plate holding a chocolate cupcake. "My Jimin loves nature. Wildlife and forests is his passion, isn't it, honey?" Jungkook asked while picking up the cake to Jimin's mouth who looked away. Still mad obviously.

"Eat it, It's been twenty minutes, you haven't eat anything" Jungkook told Jimin who rolled his eyes but ended up accepting the cupcake as he bite upon it from Jungkook's hand. He was hungry and the cake looked delicious enough to say no.

"Conservation is quite impressive" Ho-Gil commented on Jimin's profession and Jimin ended up having a stain of chocolate filling on Jimin's lips.

"That..." Ho-Gil pointed to Jimin's lips and Jungkook just grabbed Jimin's face to look what was it.

Ho-Gil abruptly began taking out a napkin fold from his suit's pocket but Jungkook softly kissed the chocolate stain off from Jimin's lips with his own lips. Sucking it gently with his lips.

Jimin got flushed and pink all of the sudden as he 'unintentionally' let go of his body in Jungkook's hold even when he was already done with the stain. Jimin's body was like 'fuck me already'

But his conscience was like; 'He didn't even actually kiss you and look at yourself, already died in his arms! Be mad at him!'

Ho-Gil didn't look impressed. Jimin got back up on his bones and uncomfortably backed away from Jungkook's grip.

"Seems like we both are officers of very different slots" Ho-Gil mentioned.

"Yes. Get going now" Jungkook told Ho-Gil with a fake smile and Jimin just looked at Jungkook at his blunt rudeness.

"It was nice meeting you, have a good evening, Messrs. Jeon" Ho-Gil politely bowed to Jimin and passed Jungkook an unknown glare and turned to leave.

"My mother wants you to meet an important guest" Jungkook told Jimin while wiping Jimin's bottom lip with his thumb to make sure the stain was gone.

"I let it happen infront of him it doesn't mean it's your chance to do whatever you like" Jimin pushed Jungkook's hand away. "Where is the guest? I will go and meet them on my own, I don't need you"

"Unfortunately, honey, you don't know the way" Jungkook stated while eyeing Jimin from up to down being that close and Jimin just gulped.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Taehyung was walking out of his office when he heard those gunshots.

"Jihyun!" Taehyung panicked as he abruptly ran up to the staircase for the rooftop.

Jiwoon and the other three men had their covers from the walls as their eyes were trying to search the sniper shooter.

They heard another gunshot and another men dropped dead with a bullet wound to the forehead.

Jihyun was just crying on the floor with his hands cupping his ears, scared with his eyes squeezed closed.

Jiwoon gave up on shooting back to the sniper shooter and managed to reach Jihyun by having the cover of the wall.

He grapsed Jihyun by his hair and abruptly chose to ran away with Jihyun from the staircase, keeping his gun at Jihyun head to make him walk.

But his way was blocked once Taehyung appeared right infront of him with a concern frown.

"Taehyung, go away! He has gun! They were about to throw me off the roof!" Jihyun complained as soon as Taehyung came to everyone's view.

Taehyung just looked at Jihyun, bleeding and crying while Jiwoon was harshly holding onto the latter's hair.

Jiwoon wasted zero second and aim his gun from Jihyun to Taehyung abruptly.

"No!" Jihyun panicked as Jiwoon was about to shoot Taehyung but Taehyung just sighed relaxed as he stowed his hands into his pants pocket.

Watching Jiwoon unamusedly, confusing Jihyun and Jiwoon both at the same time until that sniper gunshot striked again right to Jiwoon's arm this time, he was holding his gun from, making his gun to fell down as he screamed in pain, holding his injured arm.

"Nobody grew enough balls to actually shoot me since I was born" Taehyung shook his head at Jiwoon as he swiped his card on the staircase's panel, locking the doors all up for Jiwoon and his two alive men to escape.

Jihyun just panted as he watched Taehyung breaking the glass shield of the emergency power shut down button with his elbow and pressed it.

Shutting down the power of the company, leaving the whole building in darkness.

Taehyung raised his hand up in the sky, his fingers stretched out. Looked like a gesture signal for somebody and everyone just looked at him including Jihyun.

"My Baby angel, daddy can assure, everything is okay" Taehyung told Jihyun while caressing Jihyun's cheek and Jihyun just looked at him with a confused and scared frown as he backed away a little from Taehyung.

"W-What are you doing?" Jihyun mumbled out to Taehyung as he watched Taehyung making a fist on his hand which was raised to the sky and then lifted two fingers. Only allowing 'them' to shot twice.

"What are you doing?" Jihyun asked again as Taehyung stepped closer to Jihyun who back away.

Everyone looked perplexed as soon as Taehyung made that sign with a smile to Jihyun and just on that exact second they heard two more sniper gunshots from a far.

"No!" Jiwoon screamed, watching those leftover two men safe and sound getting hit by the bullet one by one even when they tried to run and Jihyun just cupped his ears with squeezed closed eyes and ended up hugging Taehyung's torso, hiding in his embrace.

Only Jiwoon was left screaming with pain and rage. "Who the fuck is doing that?!" Jiwoon yelled while aiming the sky at front of the building with his gun and firing all over the place until another bullet hit him on his leg and he kneeled down, yelping in pain.

"It is happening from our building!" The watchmen of Jungkook's company guarding the gates downstairs got alerted as they began rushing inside for the building's top. But because of the no elevator service, no power and the height of the skyscraper it was going to take them a good while to do so.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin was walking after Jungkook in a corridor. In and in. All alone where there were nobody and all the lights were mildy lit up.

Until a room service guy came out of one of those room with a cleaning tray and as the door opened of that room, Jimin realized they weren't just doors to further places but 'Bedrooms'.

The room service guy already left.

Jimin just looked at Jungkook with a suspicious frown and paused walking after him.

"What?" Jungkook asked as he felt Jimin's footsteps no longer following him.

"Where are you taking me?" Jimin asked while looking around.

"To the guest" Jungkook casually shrugged.

"There is nobody here. We have come really far from the party hall. No guest can be here" Jimin stated.

"They are there" Jungkook assured.

"You dragged me here all alone at a place filled with bedrooms those are empty as well" Jimin complained with a gulp.

"So what? Don't be scared, come on. Am I not here?" Jungkook asked while getting near Jimin who abruptly backed away.

"I don't want to be here with you" Jimin emphasized with a tensed pout.

"Why not?" Jungkook raised his hand to grab Jimin's shoulder and Jimin backed away from his touch, making Jungkook to frown until it began making sense to him.

"I don't trust you" Jimin stated and Jungkook smirked as he tilted his head at Jimin and took a step closer, making Jimin to take so many steps back.

"Really?" Jungkook smirked while keeping his slow walk up to Jimin.

"What? I meant that you are mean and I won't go anywhere with you alone" Jimin tried to make up while backing away. "Why did you say that to Ho-Gil? That was so mean of you to tell him to leave" Jimin said whatever came up to his mind.

"Why do you suddenly care about him? He was being such a sweet talker, I can tell, wasn't he, Jiminie?" Jungkook whispered walking after Jimin who kept backing away until his back collided with a wall.

"Yes, at least he knows how to sweet talk. Why do you care? Go and do that vulgar dance with women. Maybe you crave boobs now" Jimin pushed Jungkook's shoulders away as he had no other way.

"Seriously? That woman was of my mother's age," Jungkook snickered.

"She was definitely younger"

"It was just a dance and the only boobs I crave are yours" Jungkook smirked, eyeing Jimin down and Jimin made a stunned face while abruptly cupping his nipples, protecting them.

"You are so..." Jimin complained while hiding his nipples from Jungkook.

"What am I?" Jungkook asked while caging Jimin by his hands on the wall and Jimin just panted.

"Let me go" Jimin tried to pushed Jungkook away but Jungkook grabbed his wrists. "Let go" Jimin wiggled his hand in Jungkook's hold but Jungkook pinned his hands up on the wall above Jimin's head.

He freed his one hand and pushed Jimin's dress shirt and coat's collar back, revealing Jimin's collarbone as Jungkook yanked Jimin's dress shirt away from one side. Even when Jimin struggled, Jungkook slide Jimin's dress shirt away from one side to reveal his left nipple.

Jimin just panted as he stopped struggling and Jungkook smirked at the sight of Jimin's chest rising and falling with the nipple because of his heavy breath. Jimin just looked away with squeezed close eyes as Jungkook neared his lips. His cheeks flushed red as he felt Jungkook's breath on his neck.

He caressed Jimin's cheek from the back of his hand and traveled it down to Jimin's neck. Skipping that sparkling choker around Jimin's neck, Jungkook trace his fingers down to Jimin's chest and rubbed his thumb on Jimin's nipple once, making Jimin to flinch.

"You are losing the bet" Jimin whispered.

"Am I? Is that so? I am just proving a point" Jungkook whispered back and leaned down slowly to Jimin's nipple, looking up at Jimin who had his eyes squeezed closed still until Jungkook kissed his nipple and began brushing it with his tongue.

Even when Jimin was able to took his hand off of Jungkook's hold, he just bit his nails as he unintentionally ended up moaning as Jungkook grabbed his waist to prevent him from moving as he made out with Jimin's nipple. Sucking, kissing and licking it. As if it was no tomorrow.

Jimin ended up clutching onto Jungkook's hair, softly messing them by his grip on them, feeling weak on his knees. Jungkook just looked up at Jimin as he let go of the nipple and Jimin just gulped looking away. Jungkook smirked while fixing Jimin's shirt and coat back to how it was.

Jimin felt his nipple being wet by Jungkook's saliva against his shirt now.

"See, my proved point is, only they have my especial care and I am there's" Jungkook started while eyeing Jimin's nipples those got erected on Jungkook's hold and Jimin abruptly pushed him away with his cheeks heated and blushy.

"Pervert" Jimin panted out the label while gearing up to run away but Jungkook grabbed him and pinned him to the wall again by his shoulders.

"We are here to meet one of my guest, in that room, that's all" Jungkook told him with a snicker. "I promise, bringing you to the bedrooms was all about it. I won't do it without your consent" Jungkook added while eyeing Jimin from top to bottom.

"With or without, you are going to lose the bet. Feel free to do whatever you want. I can tell you are the one who can't stay away from me" Jimin sassily replied with crossed arms and a mad pout.

"Feel free to do whatever I want? Is it that an invitation? To really do you?" Jungkook smirked and Jimin pushed hi away.

"Fuck you"

"Please do," Jungkook snickered while knocking the door of a room nearby and Jimin just rolled his eyes until the door got opened.

Jimin was viewed by Lixue standing right in the middle of the room. "Come in" Lixue approved with a fond smile to both and Jungkook walked in first, making Jimin to follow him inside.

As soon as Jimin stepped into the room, one of Lixue's bodyguard who was hidden behind the open door, slammed the door close abruptly.

Jungkook frowned at the sudden loud and harsh hustle but before he could turn around, Lixue kicked her high heeled foot right on Jungkook's knee out of nowhere and took out her gun to hit the back of Jungkook's head with it.

"Mr. Jeon?!"

Was all Jungkook heard Jimin's yell as he fell down on the ground and looked at Jimin with his blurred vision.

"Tie him up and throw him into the ocean" Lixue ordered Ho-Gil.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Back To The Luna Jeon's Roof Top.

"It's okay, it's okay" Taehyung whispered to Jihyun and made a short hand gesture and the place went quiet.

No more sniper gunshots. While Taehyung just held Jihyun face and examined him with his bloodied lips.

"This actually went too far, Jiwoon" Taehyung started with rage in his eyes as he caressed Jihyun's tears away when the latter was shaking in fear.

"I told Jungkook hyung that he tried to rape Jimin... that's why he wanted to throw me off the roof even when I told him I'm pregnant!" Jihyun cried as he complained, clutching onto Taehyung's neck as if his life was depending on it and Taehyung just glared back at Jiwoon.

"Shhh..." Taehyung broke the hug and uttured whisperedly to Jihyun as he wiped the blood off of Jihyun's lips with his thumb and licked it softly, Jihyun just frowned at his this act with a disgusted look on his face.

"This went too far" Taehyung repeated and collected more blood off Jihyun's lips from his thumb until Jihyun backed away with a questionable gaze up to Taehyung when he licked his thumb again.

"What sort of the son of a bitch you are?! Leading sniper shooters with hand?!" Jiwoon yelled at Taehyung who just smiled at Jihyun.

"He is a bad person, don't listen to him. Can you walk, baby?" Taehyung asked Jihyun ignoring Jiwoon.

"Jihyun! You are a useless piece of shit! I am going to tell everybody about the rascal baby you are growing inside of you! You faggot!" Jiwoon yelled, being on the ground with his bloodied leg and arm.

Jihyun just sobbed as he managed to walk towards a bench by the locked door of the staircase, guided by Taehyung.

"Where you both are leaving?! My family will never believe you two! They will never believe a faggot who got pregnant by a man being himself a man!"

"Baby, will you count till hundred for daddy?" Taehyung asked as he made Jihyun sat down at the bench and took off his navy blue necktie.

Jihyun just nodded and watched him taking out his earpods as well from his pants pocket and connected them to his phone.

"Start the count" Taehyung told him and gently inserted the airpods into Jihyun's ears and put them on a high volume with the song playing 'Focus' by Ha Sung Woon. Muting all the hurtful comments Jiwoon was making on their babies and on him.

Jihyun just watched Jiwoon barking with hatred at him as Jihyun began counting until Taehyung wrapped his necktie around Jihyun's eyes like a blindfold. Jihyun didn't stop counting in a low voice as he couldn't see or hear anything.

Taehyung just sighed while yanking the hem of his pant up to take out his gun from his ankle holster as he turned his attention to Jiwoon.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Back To The Bedroom Of The Cruise.

"As promised, I let you come into the room" Lixue told a passed out Jungkook while one of Lixue's bodyguard walked up with a rope.

Jimin just looked around and swiftly took his knife out from his coat's sleeve, he kicked Ho-Gil in the balls, making him to yelp as Jimin kicked him again on the knee, making him to kneel down.

Lixue just watched Jimin situating his sparkling red knife on Ho-Gil's throat, yanking his hair back harshly.

"Let him go or I will slit this motherfucker into pieces" Jimin threatened and Lixue dumbfoundedly looked at him with her wide eyes as Ho-Gil's neck had a thin sharp line of blood already.

"Doesn't seem like a Conservation officer to me" Ho-Gil commented with a gulp in Jimin's hold.

☆END OF THE CHAPTER☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861 208 8
ព្រះបុត្រាទីពីរមិនសូវខ្វល់ខ្វាយអំពីកិច្ចការរាជវង្សប៉ុន្មានទេ ទើបព្រះរាជាសម្រេចព្រះទ័យបញ្ជូនទ្រង់ទៅជុំរុំកងទ័ពដើម្បីហ្វឹកហាត់ក្បួនសឹកសង្គ្រាម។ នៅជុំរុ...
1.2M 53.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
871K 65.1K 84
Book 01:🌔 The very Mysterious and dangerous Jeon Jungkook happens to visit Busan for some business. And the Royals of Busan were sure to do anything...
631K 23K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...