The Alpha of Alphas: Apollo (...

By love_human_fears

BOOK #1 IN APOLLO SERIES Blaze was not happy in life, and everyone knew it. The adopted son of the Alpha and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
*Cast* Spoilers for people not up to this chapter
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 69

6.6K 306 19
By love_human_fears

The pack was still getting used to the new changes in leadership and territory. Lyle handled the majority of the questions, but he got irritated easily so Oliver and Alex stepped in to help with getting everyone settled. The most prominent questions were about our mating process, which is why Lyle got so agitated.

Macey appeared to be loving this as she has always been a fan of organization, so that became her new job along with Hayden. Hayden clearly wasn't as passionate about it compared to her, but with Joseph around he was comparatively less irritable.

Quinn on the other hand was more irritable. Extremely more. Lyle has suddenly become a Quinn whisperer sort of speak in the past few weeks, and Quinn has also suddenly become more protective of Lyle. I had brought it up to Quinn once and he brushed it off as the need to protect his new Luna, but I had a feeling it was something else.

Lyle walking through the doors of my apartment broke me out of my daze. Lyle had just come from training, meaning he was pleasantly shirtless, showing off his sweaty, muscular torso. His eyebrows knit together once he noticed me laying on his couch. This wasn't unusual now. He often stayed in my apartment or vice versa. It was a mutual consensus that we preferred to stay together.

However, normally at this time of day I'd be with Xander and the council, working to establish order.

"What are you doing here? Sick of your job already?" Lyle joked, leaning down to kiss me gently on the forehead. Shivers run down my spine at his intoxicating touch.

I hummed, sitting up on the couch as he sat down next to me with a towel to dry himself. "This Saturday."

Lyle's eyebrow shot up as he leaned forward, waiting for more. "Xander and Ace are ready and we agreed on a day."

"Day for what?" He pressed.

"For the mating ceremony." He just blinked at me before leaning forward. He just stared at me, as if expecting I'd say this was a joke.

"Already?" He said after a long pause.

I cocked my head, confused at his confusion. "Yes, is that alright with you? We can wait longer I just have to talk to-"

"No, no, no Saturday is perfect. I just didn't realize you meant this quickly," he cut me off with a kiss before speaking. "You better make this worth the wait." He laughed when I blushed in embarrassment.

"Have you not been content so far?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow. I honestly was never sure, but he always seemed to enjoy his orgasms though.

He crawled onto my lap, straddling me. "There is always room for improvement," he teased, stroking my hair. I eyed him for a moment, realizing instantly that he was just provoking me.

While he was distracted with my hair, I grabbed both of his wrists before flipping us over so I'd be on top. I didn't let him speak before I pulled down both his pants and underwear to reveal his already excited dick. I didn't waste time putting him in my mouth. Twisting my hands, I worked his dick up and down, moving with my mouth as well.

His moans filled the room as he gripped my hair. He really did love my curls.

I worked on his dick for a few minutes until he was close to cumming. I loved having his dick down my throat, even though it was a bit uncomfortable when I choked.

My mouth left his dick, replacing it with my hand so that I could suck on his perky nipples instead. He squealed in surprise and tried to push me off, but he soon relinquished control when I growled. Instead he panted and moaned, barely hanging on.

"Choke me," he whispered so low I thought I was hearing things. "When I'm about to cum, choke me. Choke your daddy," he commanded.

I raised an eyebrow, but didn't question his request. I returned to his dick, putting my warm mouth around him again as my left hand played with nipples and my left caressed his balls.

"Fuck!" He moaned as his thighs began to shake. My hand reached up further to his neck, squeezing it slightly as my mate panted harder. I pushed his dick to the back of my mouth as his thighs squeezed my head. Soon he was cumming and I didn't hesitate to squeeze tighter. I could barely hear his breathy moans anymore, but his flushed face said it all.

Letting go, I quickly swallowed and backed up to admire my work. Lyle was panting silently, his body glistened with sweat, and a look of bliss across his face.

"The goddess blessed me with a skilled mate," he praised, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Saturday?" I pressed, and he instantly chuckled.

He nodded, "Saturday."

...

Saturday morning felt like it lasted an eternity. I had left early in the morning to go to training then to a council meeting, not allowing me to see Lyle, but he was all I could think about. I just kept glancing at the click waiting for time to suddenly move faster.

Ace claimed it was bad luck to see your mate before the mating ceremony, though it wasn't much of a ceremony. Lyle snorted when Ace made this claim but didn't disagree. We all agreed to get dinner together at five before we mate.

Xander and I cleared up our old childhood cabin on the pack grounds. Uncle Zach had maintained it through the years, but it was still in need of a good clean.

It was nearly three when Xander and I finished the council meeting. Our new positions held a lot more power than I expected, but we were working swiftly to get everything in order. Xander and I drove to the cabin to double check everything before leaving.

"Could you drop me off here?" I requested from Xander, pointing to what seemed like an arbitrary location on the side of the road by woods. Xander raised an eyebrow, but pulled to the side regardless.

"Are you going for a run or something?" I didn't respond as I got out of the car. He didn't object, probably sensing my emotions were stable.

My position as council leader gave me uncensored access to all literature, including old maps. The Native American tribes that used to inhabit these lands, some of our ancestors, created temples for Artemis along with multiple other gods. Of course they didn't refer to her by her Greek name, instead every native nation had their own name for the god. They were the first and only civilizations that accepted werewolves instead of berating them. That acceptance ended when other eastern civilizations attacked.

They had made a temple on our land hundreds of years ago, which I was able to get the coordinates for.

It took a while of searching to find the moss covered remnants. I ripped up as much grass and moss as I could to reveal the ancient stones embellished with silver markings.

The temple was circular, and only the base survived. There was a small step down to the center of the worshiping place. I gingerly rubbed the crescent moon that marked the center.

"It used to be a sturdy temple where devout worshippers would come from afar to visit," an angelic voice proclaimed. I turned quickly to see a familiar face sitting on a fallen tree. "Such a pity the Europeans were too miserable with themselves to realize what gorgeous civilizations they destroyed with just their touch."

I was shocked at her appearance. I expected to make a quick prayer and go on with my day. Instead, the goddess was here reminiscing over her glory days while caressing stones. Her midnight skin glowed in the sunlight, which seemed unnatural. The moonlight suited her far better than its counterpart.

She finally gazed at me with an eerily knowing look. "You've come to have me promise something you know I cannot."

"It's not a promise I'm looking for," I corrected. She raised an eyebrow with newfound curiosity. "I'm looking for your guidance, protection. We both know that my hardship isn't over yet, and I know you can't guarantee the fates won't mingle in my misery. All I'm asking is that your try, for Apollo's sake. Try to guide us. Try to protect him from another life filled with misery. He deserves to enjoy a bit of a happy life with a perfect mate. That's all I'm asking."

She sat silent for a moment, her black hair flowing in the breeze. There was no denying that she was a powerful being.

"My nephew," she stated, "has a well-trained combat wolf who was created to protect his family. I was surprised when the fates had your souls cross paths, but it has become apparent that he's quite fond of you and your mate." She took a moment to rub a small sun that was etched next to a moon in the stone. "I don't need to provide you protection, I believe the fates planned this mutual benefit relationship."

Studying her posture, I looked for signs that she was telling a lie, but the sadness and tension in her voice said otherwise.

"You think the fates have a tangled plan for Quinn?"

I never thought I'd watch such a powerful being crumble in seconds. Her lips formed a tight frown, and her delicate hands gripped the tree stump too firmly.

"I wish I could say it was only a fear, but my brother is the god that receives prophecies from our creator. Our creator, our mother as we refer to her as, has provided a story that has yet to come true, and I believe Quinn might fulfill its main character's qualities."

Most of that made little sense to me, but sensing her grief, I decided not to ask for elaboration. There was also a hint of fear in her voice. Fear I couldn't shake.

"You are afraid of this prophecy?" Her silvery eyes turned black for a moment, I almost thought I imagined it. "You're afraid of Quinn?" Her lips tightened, not revealing what she really wants to say.

"Quinn is devoted to your family, and he is more powerful than he appears. That is both a strength and a weakness. I suggest staying on his good side and let the fates lead him to his journey."

A cloud quickly covered the sun, enveloping the area in darkness. Just enough for her to slip away into the black abyss.

I was alone again.

The woods were eerily silent as I made my way back, as if all the life forms were feeling their goddess's grief the way I was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 897 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
3.8M 160K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
193K 18.8K 43
When an injured Wolf shows up on his doorstep, half dead and desperate for protection, gentle giant Monty naturally wants to help. Unfortunately, the...
194K 10.3K 29
BOOK 1. SECRETS OF THE BAY. Saint Drake was happy, he was poor, begged for food and clothes, but he was happy, even though the wolves who were part o...